Dominated Heir 2 Ch. 01

Story Info
He's such a gentleman...
2k words
4.43
28.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Our heir is a little sweeter after coercing her into slavery to him and she accepted his collar...for now. In case anyone doesn't know, no one wants to be coerced and bound and bred in real life. This is fiction.

Only a month stood between today and mid December. A month and the semester ended. A graduation or a loss of everything I'd worked so hard for. And no sane person would throw away graduating with honors from a prestigious university.

The collar was heavy, made even heavier by the padlock. But the true weight came from the agreement. He'd only shown me a portion of what would come, and he had a video recording of my acceptance of every promise of torment he made to me.

He reached for the wand that rested beside him on the seat. If I delayed obeying him a moment longer, he would gladly prod and shock me. And what was to stop him from doing something worse than what he'd done to me when he trapped me on the table?

He brought the zapper upward.

"Master." My request held a tremble.

Lock myself to the baluster at the center of the room. That was all I had to do. Position myself in a way that guaranteed punishment.

"Yes, slave." His dark gaze flicked to me.

And anything I said had to be relevant. I'd be punished for questioning him, and he'd thought through ensuring he had a perfect defense if torment became severe. After all, that was what he promised when I let him put this collar on me.

"Thank you." I couldn't risk doing anything to make this worse for myself.

"You are most very welcome, now obey me, little one." His response reeked of too much delight.

And I did feel little and helpless right now. I stood and turned before he had reason to shock me.

That monstrous stone thing looked like the lower portion of an ancient pillar, though small as it may have been. And by small it still reached hip height and a diameter of at least eight inches.

"Slave," he said before my step toward it.

I breathed deep. The tone already held a bite. When I glanced at him, he was studying his zapper. "Yes, Master."

"You're taking too long."

I bolted to the baluster before he had the time to extend the wand and shock me. Facing the camera on the ceiling with my right side to him, I lowered my neck to the hook at the center of the smooth pillar. I fumbled with the padlock, momentarily questioning my sanity for placing myself in a completely helpless situation again.

My failure to swoop it into the metal ring protruding upward had the tip of the stick jab my thigh. I twisted the lock sideways, this time hooking it to the fasten before snapping it with a dooming click that seemed to echo in my mind.

"That's better," he purred, tickling the stick inward on my leg.

I may have been in a humiliating position earlier, but bent over like this felt more vulnerable and exposed.

"You may be forgiven on the table and permitted to take your precious pills and leave me, but you enter your punishment space before you go to your classes and when you return."

The words were terrifying. If I passed into this area--this punishment space--torment was guaranteed. It felt as though everything I agreed to had an added, horrible twist. Like the goalpost always changed. Everything felt a little further away and unreachable. Climbing Everest would be an easier feat than dealing with this Master.

But there would be no backing out. He'd made certain of that. And I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of breaking me anyway. In the end, I would win his game.

The wand trailed my other leg as he came around my left side to stand directly in front of me, his hips at a perfect height for me to give him an unending blow job.

Instead of lowering his pants, he squatted in front of me, intensely watching my concerned expression. "You've been so well behaved, though." He then took hold of my left wrist and attached the cuff to one of the fastens on the side of the pillar only a few inches below my neck.

A win on my part. So well behaved. I could keep it up. Keeping someone with an ego the size of his would be easy.

Once he completed the task, he reached my right side and captured that wrist restraint as well and secured it to the punishment post I'd been attached to.

"From the first moment I saw this punishment post, I knew I would have you bound to it someday." He stroked my cheek, feigning affection.

Had he found it after his father's funeral or did he make this decision years ago?

"Thank you, Master." I determined constant shows of appreciation would be what would take me through the remaining month. Keep his ego happy.

He stretched forward, his face closer to mine, then came the poke of the wand to my middle.

"Let's improve that posture, shall we?" He prodded the zapper to my stomach, guiding my abdomen higher.

The position already had my sore muscles struggling to keep my body in a horizontal angle. It wasn't as though I could do much in this position. If I didn't support my neck, the pressure of the collar ached. Arching my back ached at the overworked muscles, but I could only imagine how painful jolts while trapped here might feel.

Luckily no shock came, but by his closeness and the look in his eyes, I thought he might kiss me.

"I was hoping to have a reason to punish you, but if you keep being so good, I won't be able to." He stood, and now the tent of his manhood bumped my face. The dread of my bodily soreness had me ready to beg if he planned to receive an hour-long blowjob. There was a huge relief when he continued circled around to my left side.

As he continued around me, the tip of the zapper trailed along my side and downward past my hip. By the time he came around to stand behind me, the punishing wand stopped at my inner thigh.

And I made sure to spread my legs, so he didn't have a reason to punish me.

"Not too wide, I want your ass high and back arched," he said, prodding my inner thigh in warning. When I brought them inward, he cooed, "That's better, little one." His flattened hand roved my side then to my buttocks, ending in a firm spanking that landed on the area. "Good girl."

I tried my best not to react to the smack and to keep my legs spread wider than shoulder width apart.

"I'll have some stocks connected to the floor to make this a bit easier for you." After clamping his hands to my buttocks and spreading the globes wide, he said, "I just can't get enough of this perfect pussy I own."

Stocks? He knew how to aggitate me. At this point, it seemed more like goading me into reacting so he could punish me.

One fucking month! After that, this perfect pussy would be out of his reach. No matter how sexy he was, I wouldn't tolerate him a minute more than I had to. This would never be his win.

It felt like a cruel taunting how his fingertips rubbed my slick, sore outer folds. "After finally getting to fuck a real man, this must be sore." He likely responded to my tremble.

Even if he'd been arrogant, I had to be honest about the discomfort. "Yes, Master."

"One of your presents has the perfect cream for that." His girth slid into my slick, sore entry. "I'll let you open it soon." He spoke as though he actually cared.

Though slow, his length didn't stop until it could no longer penetrate further. Even then, the pressure continued uncomfortably. "It'll help with training your pretty little cunt to take every single inch of me, so I can stop holding back."

The fuck? Had he been holding back when he fucked me?

He pushed deeper, causing a sharp pain. So he had been being gentler than necessary. "If you aren't grateful, I don't mind fucking you as hard as I want to."

Quick to respond to the threat of a punishing form of sex, I blurted. "Thank you." I winced as he remained too deep inside me. "Please, Master. I'm grateful."

He groaned as he pulled back a bit. Disappointed, perhaps, given how much depth the angle allowed him. He bent forward enough to free thre right side of my rear from his bruising grip.

At least the touch that went to my hanging breast was gentle. More gentle than he'd been since arrival. Shockingly considerate given his earlier demeanor. His warm fingertips circled my nipple.

Every ache in my body disappeared. Something about that touch and his manhood resting inside me at just the right spot had my walls clenching as need built.

"You love that, don't you, slave?" The soft circling of my areola continued, creating a resounding tingle in both of my peaks.

I didn't lie when I answered through an exhale. "Yes...Master." I bit my lower lip at the continuing sensation that had me on the verge of showing him how much I enjoyed it. But the satisfaction could only be contained for so long, and my struggle ended the moment his other hand glid forward to the front of my slit. The tingling in my breasts worsened, as did my nub pulse with love of the soft pressure placed on it.

"Do you love the way I make you feel?" he asked, both of his hands responding to my reactions to him. His length pumped into me again to the depth just shy of too far.

It was hard to maintain control of my body and breathing. Worse to keep the calm in my voice. "Yes, Master."

"Your fucking womb is begging for my seed." He lowered further, kissing my shoulder as he glid in and out with precision. Teeth nipped. Fingers swirled and squeezed. "You want me to make you cum, don't you?" His caresses were the sort that created the sensations that could give anyone an unnatural high.

"Yes, Master." And I did. Slow as he'd made this session thus far, wanting this had been something I couldn't fight.

His next thrust angled in a way that bobbed me forward, but no more than the stiff collar allowed. He'd done several things to me up until this point, but none that made me feel like this.

The collar felt unnatural for the sort of effort he invested in my bliss. In a way, it felt as though my acceptance of him and the collar changed him. As though he'd been acting to torment me, but didn't truly desire to now that I'd submitted.

Sore as I may have been, I wanted every pump into me. I needed to feel his building climax, which came slower after the number of times he'd already had me. I wouldn't have imagined as big of an asshole as he'd been that he would know how to selflessly bring a woman's body to this level of gratification.

"Come Christmas, you're going to have a pretty pink bow wrapped around you." The grip to my breast turned to a pinch. He panted against my shoulder, speeding his hips and the way he stroked the sensitive nub. "And come next year, these tits and your stomach are going to be so fucking swollen."

Every ounce of his focus shifted to speeding up the inevitable bliss consuming me. It was coming, rattling through me.

"You want me to knock you up by Christmas, don't you?"

Even before he'd finished those words, a shudder wracked my body, bringing my moan out in fractures. The tightening of my inner walls threatened to hold his cock captive. Maybe they did, and that was why he lifted upright and gripped my waist and shoved forward achingly deep, blasting his seed into me.