All Comments on 'A Slow Seduction'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
GeorgeTGeorgeTabout 16 years ago
Sensual love

A wonderful sensual account of two people falling in love with all its ups and downs. And as in the story it does not matter if its MF, FF or even MM, its the feeling of being together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
absolutely ....

absolutely .... one of the best all-time stories in the history of Literotica. Most of the stories make me horny. This one made me cry (in a good way) and just want to be loved. You made me want to know the characters in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A fabulous work of erotic art

Everyone who visits this site knows virtually every story is going to end up with people enjoying each other sexually. The difference between great stories like this and the thousands of also-rans is the way this story developed. It gave us the full story of the seduction and allowed us all to enjoy how the clothes came off as well as how two very feminine lovers shared not just hot sex, but their feelings for each other. This is truly one of the best stories of all time.

debeardebearabout 16 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed the story very much...

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
The Best Story

Pussyrider i truly loved this story She swhould have poured a pitcher of ale over his head in front of all the other people in the pub I say this again Cheers on the great story.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoyed it very much...and I'm a guy! Very well written...Is this a true story I wonder????

Firerocket67Firerocket67almost 15 years ago
Fantastic

It wasn't all about sex, you had great grammer and plot with only a few mistakes, and you wrote an awesome story!! Please write more!!!!

rebelprincess123rebelprincess123almost 14 years ago

girl power once again, u gotta love it!!!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

A wonderful love story!

KirotoKirotoabout 12 years ago
Damned Perfect

The title of this really sums up this amazingly adorable love story!! XD Awesome writing, the characters were fantastic!! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful!

I love emotionally engaging love stories where I root for the main characters to find lasting happiness. Expertly written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Thanks so much for a beautiful story. xxx

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Even better on the seond reading,hot damn

Very good story,"nice" & slow start with an excellent finish,great stuff,read this twice so far,probably will read again when down so I have something to get me up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
and the dick head was told proper

Sure he showed just to be told off, but he was served properly. Ladylike

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

I got both warm and wet..... Loved it so much

Anneli

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Been looking for this for a long time!

Found this gem once more after foolishly not book-marking it! Love the story, the characters and the setting. Great work!!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Steamy

I am floating on air after finishing this incredibly touching story.๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน a dozen roses to you along with the 5๐ŸŒŸ's.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
I never...

weary of reading this story. Such excellent storytelling of a brilliant story. The characters are people we might know, living places, and living lives not so different from our own. While I do enjoy a good erotic story with hot scenes, like this one has, I'm always seduced by hearing what a character is thinking and feeling, and you do it so verrrry well.

Please accept my deep gratitude for sharing your imagination and skills with us. I hope you will keep writing, as such gifts are truly rare.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
Thanks...

...to GrrrreatImagination for reminding me of this Grrrreat story. I had read it some years ago and while remembering a little of the tale (mainly the pub scene at the end), I'd quite forgotten the title and author. I'm so pleased to have found it again. An added bonus is that your writing is so good. It's a pity you don't seem to write anything for Literotica now.

(Oh, and Tina did the right thing in turning down the Civil Service fast-stream chance. It's my experience that in both the CS and the police, fast-streamers turn out to be total wankers!)

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 5 years ago

A big thank you to Maonaigh for his comments about this story which lead me to read it. It is indeed a wonderful read. The pacing of the story and the slow build up between the eventual lovers was text book - A Slow Seduction. Umm, Pussyrider can we please have an encore. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bloody fantastic

what a fantastic story i loved the build up then the description of their lovemaking can't wait to read all of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh dear. Someone's widdle sensibilities were offended by an amateur author who dared to put out a piece of work that the high and mighty critic disliked because it wasn't original enough. Maybe one-bombing every author who dares to put something out there that isn't New and Exciting to someone is the answer to the world's literary problems...or maybe just skipping what you don't like would do it.

jumper13319jumper1331910 months ago

as a male reading yuour story you had me from the get go i loved the story line you built me up , know ing it wasw going to happen and you just kept me reeadin fantasti story have to read more of your work

UncertainTUncertainT9 months ago

I loved reading this wonderful story again, pity I can't give it another five stars.

lov2pleasulov2pleasu5 months ago

Fantastic story the bitchy husband got what he deserved and Tina got what she always wanted. Didnโ€™t know she had that until Laurel came into her life. Damn, great story Mortal Kombat I hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous