A Slut for Hubby's Friend

Story Info
My husband's friend fucked me.
1.5k words
3.91
58.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there, first time posting on this sub but wanted to share something that happened to me. My name's Alishba, I'm 22 years old, Pakistani decent but brought up in North America. My husband John (32) and I have been married a couple of years now. I'm 5-1, dark hair, and about 140 pounds.

For starters, we have a very unconventional marriage. About a year or so ago we were struggling with money. He's the only income earner in the house and I don't have a job. But with the help of a friend and after hours and days of discussions with my husband, we had decided to allow me to date other men in exchange for money. My husband found the idea of me sleeping around very hot and it made our sex life even better. Plus, the money was really good too.

I've been with several men over the past year and a bit and it has helped us financially quite a bit. As we got deeper into the life, I started to sign up for online dating just for fun. We had kept this part of our life secret for obvious reasons, until I happened to match with his friend Peter who I had met on several occasions.

Peter and I started texting and he had asked me what I was doing on a dating site. I didn't want to tell him too much about how I dated men for money, and I really wasn't expecting Peter to pay me. That being said, I always thought he was cute and had a thing for him. So I told him that me and John had an open marriage and were free to date whoever we wanted. He said that it was too weird for him, especially considering it's his friend. I respected that but we kept on talking casually.

I didn't mention any of this to John. At the beginning I used to tell him about every guy I would see but because it's become such a regular thing and a part of our life, we don't talk about it as much. Days went by and Peter and I kept texting back and forth, until he asked me whether I would be interested in going out. I said yes and we set up a date.

I wanted to dress sexy for Peter. I put on a white backless top that covered my breasts but left most of my upper body naked and a tight blue mini skirt with a slit along the side. And in an attempt to really be a slut tonight, I decided to go out without a thong or a bra. When I got to the restaurant, Peter and I hugged. I could feel his hands on my naked back. We sat at the table and ordered while making conversation. I was horny and wanted the night to end with me naked on my back. I ran my foot up and down his left under the table the whole night.

When we were done, Peter got the cheque and asked if I wanted to go see a movie. I agreed but said I would rather watch a movie at home instead of a theatre, hinting that I wanted to go back to his place. I could tell that he was taken aback at how forward I was but he agreed and we went to his car to drive to his condo.

Peter lived in a small condo downtown where he worked. My husband had told me stories about the countless girls Peter brought home who he met at bars and clubs. Now I was about to become one of those girls. I sat on his couch and he poured me a drink. We chatted for a bit before I excused myself to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, reflecting on what I was about to do. I was so horny and couldn't wait for what was going to come next.

I pulled my skirt up a bit and made my way outside, this time sitting closer to Peter, with my knees diagonal, and my legs uncrossed. My miniskirt rode up as I sat and I was sure that if he looked down, he could tell that I was wearing nothing under. I watched his eyes closely as we continued to chat and caught several glances of him looking at my thighs and the space between. He must have noticed.

Moments later, Peter's hand was resting on my thigh and I started flirtatiously caressing his arm. We leaned closer and kissed - slowly and gently at first, before speeding up and become more intense. I started unbuttoning him and sat on top of him, grinding my pussy against his pants as we made out. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed them hard, tugging on my tiny nipples and biting my neck and ear. He picked me up and took me into the bedroom, threw me on the bed. I lay there with my legs open, showing him what was waiting for him. But first, there was something else I had to do.

I got on my knees for him like a good girl and unzipped his pants. His cock was massive - one of the biggest I had seen to this point. I took it in my mouth and sucked it, taking it deep into my throat as far back as I could take it without gagging. I licked the bottom of his cock and cupped his balls at the same time. Then I took his balls in my mouth and licked under them like a good little slut.

He held me by my head as I sucked his cock. Several minutes passed by and after that he started to fuck my face, holding me tightly from the side of my head as he penetrated my mouth. My hearing had gotten muffled as his hands were covering my ears as he continued to skull fuck me. I was so turned on.

Peter picked me up and tore my top off. I pulled my skirt down and stood there naked in front of him. He pushed me on to the bed and I spread my legs open for him, inviting him in. He forced his cock inside me and I let out a loud moan. And he fucked me. He fucked me hard. He fucked me ruthlessly, like a whore, like a slut, like a piece of meat. And all I could do was scream his name. Screamed it like the dozens of other girls who had screamed his name in his bed before when he fucked them. Screamed it like I never screamed any other man's name before, including my husband, as he tore into my tiny pussy hole. I dug my nails deep into his back, scratching him and curling my toes as I felt his cock fill the emptiness in me.

We changed positions. He turned me around to get a better view of my fat ass as he fucked me from behind. I dug my nails into the bed, biting the sheets and continued to say his name, letting him know how good of a job he was doing fucking his new slut. Then I decided to burn off some calories myself and went on top of him, riding his cock hard as he rested and admired my breasts.

Peter continued fucking me and when he was close, he pulled out and stood over me. I braced myself for what was next as he showered me with his steaming hot cum, letting it soak on my face, lips and tongue and letting it drip down my chin and neck on to my breasts. He went to the bathroom as I lay there, covered in cum, beaten and exhausted. When he came back, we made out for a bit and talked some more, laying in bed naked together. Then, it was time for round two. Round two involved my ass. He lubed me up and forced his cock into my tight asshole, tearing into it as I screamed in pain and amazing pleasure. I spent the night in his apartment and in the morning, he fucked me again before I left home to go back to my husband.

I didn't have the heart to tell my husband that night. While our relationship was open, I wasn't sure how he would react to the news of his friend fucking his wife, especially just for fun and not as a transaction. But because our relationship is built on trust and not lies, I told him. At first, he found it weird and gave me some shit for not talking to him before I went. But after, we talked it over and he accepted it.

Peter kept inviting me to his apartment. And every time I went, he expected one thing from me - to be a slut for him. To give him my pussy and let him do what he desires with me. And as a proud slut, I could not refuse.