All Comments on 'A Slut for Hubby's Friend'

by alishbaby99

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Barely a story about another brainless slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Congratulations on writing utter shit stories.

It must feel good to know you are a whore.

Stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

direct and no waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't need to read the story title said it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A bumbling fool for a husband and a skanky ho for a wife , what a marriage !

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Three stories in one day? How about slowing down and write one decent story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pointless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You vomit three Times the same rotten Pakistani food and think ypu wrote something special? How stupid can someone be?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This man writes garbage that the CW Odiouser really gets off on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the asshole who commented “Didn’t need to read the story title says it all.” You sir, a complete and total dick. It takes a massive shithead to not read a story and then be such a complete douche in the comments.

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021about 2 years ago

Kinda makes me a little sad that Pete is getting it for free and I still have to pay $10 a pop!

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021about 2 years ago

To the asshole who said the asshole is a duck, put the mirror done! Step away for a few minutes and just be proud of your mom. She found a job she can do without a lot of training!

DrkmanDrkmanabout 2 years ago

So what happens if the guys asks her to have a baby from him? Could happen.

robertjohnrobertjohnabout 2 years ago

A good story, nicely written. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're such a naughty little slut. Wish my friends had wives just like you

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Its cute how easily the wannabe cock suckers think these clearly homosexual writers are women. Few are, but then again after readings so many comments clearly many folks make a wet fart appear to be Einstein.

Secondly the same by the numbers cuck story isn't going to impress anyone other than those who want be getting all that big cock (And yes, again, most cucks ARE gay/bi, you dont want to eat another mans cum if you are 100% straight, factually speaking of course) and the writing...well you guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Iameasel is projecting so hard. He wishes that was his wife full of other mens cum to eat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous