A Slut is Born

Story Info
A young man is corrupted by porn and becomes a cock slut.
4k words
4.46
49.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luvsishyp
Luvsishyp
19 Followers

Special Thanks to madam_tasha for amazing editing and assistance.

I sat on the motel bed feeling a nervous excitement. "This will do just fine," I thought to myself, as I looked around the cheap, seedy room. It was relatively clean but had definitely seen better days. The carpet, an ugly pale green, was worn and faded from years of use. An oddly patterned curtain covered the large picture window beside the door. Adjacent to the window was a slightly tattered sofa. As I looked around the room, I imagined the carnal activities that would soon take place. I felt pangs of excitement throughout my body, and thought to myself: 'This is going to be hot'.

I got off the bed and walked over to the mirror to have one last look at myself. 'This was a great purchase,' I thought as I admired my brown pixie cut wig. The black long-sleeved top clung to my body and displayed my C-cup breast forms nicely. The bright red lipstick and dark black mascara absolutely screamed 'slut', and I loved it. Perhaps my favorite element of the outfit was my black thigh high stockings. Held up by a sexy garter belt, they featured red reinforced tops and heels. My red 6-inch platforms were specifically chosen to clearly underline my purpose that night. I was going to be a gangbang slut! The thought of this reality made my 7-inch cock stand at attention; however, I didn't dare touch it. Mistress wouldn't approve of me starting before the guests arrived.

Just then, I received a text from Mistress: "You behaving yourself, slut?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"We are 15 minutes away," she wrote. When she said "we", I knew she was referring to herself and the 6 guys she was traveling with. My heart started pounding and my cock got even harder.

"This is really happening", I said aloud to the empty room. I looked into my own eyes in the mirror and pondered the long road that had brought me to this point. If only Jeff could see me now.

When I was about 18, my best friend, Mike, approached me, claiming that he had a brilliant idea. He threw a newspaper down on the table in front of me with a devilish grin. I laughed, "What's this?" Pointing to the page, he brought my attention to an advertisement for an adult bookstore. In big bold letters, it read: "SENSUAL VIDEO XXX! ADULT VIDEOS, BOOKS, AND NOVELTIES! Come see our huge Video Arcade."

"Tonight," he said. I looked up at Mike and smiled. I was fully on board with his plan. At that time, porn wasn't so easily available on the internet. My friends and I had to sneak around to find someone's dad's old vhs tapes and magazines. I was excited at the possibility of acquiring my own stash of movies and other assorted smut. We got in Mike's car at 10pm and began the half hour journey to the Sex Shop. I think we both felt a nervous excitement on the way there. As we approached our destination, a big, bright yellow sign became visible. "There it is," Mike said. He pulled onto a side street adjacent to the building. I had the fake i.d., so it was my job to go in and make the purchase. It was 15 minutes before I could work up the nerve to go in. As I think about all the kinky sex experiences I have under my belt now, it seems funny that I was afraid to walk into a porn shop at one point in my life. Mike wished me luck with a smug smile, and I got out of the car.

I opened the door to the shop and was immediately enthralled by the rows upon rows of porn videos. The clerk looked up at me and didn't say a word. The smell of vhs box covers and magazines was in the air. I was amazed at the sheer volume of smut at my fingertips. I began to peruse the video boxes, reading the descriptions and looking at the action shots intently. I was so turned on by the images of these porno sluts taking cocks in every hole, that I hadn't realized I had been looking at box covers for over 30 minutes! Finally, the clerk cleared his throat and said "Can I help you find anything, pal?" I walked towards the counter, staring at the ground, afraid to make eye contact.

"Just this, please." I said meekly, handing him a video.

"Good choice, buddy, Tiffany Mynx. She's absolutely filthy!" His friendly small talk put me at ease and I smiled.

"So, you guys get busy here?"

"Yea, weekends are busy, but the real action is back there, in the arcade." I looked to the back and saw the arcade entrance. I was beyond curious, so I asked him if I could check it out. He chuckled, "knock yourself out, son. I'll hold this at the counter for you. You're going to need some tokens though..." I handed him a $5 bill, and he gave me a hand full of tokens. "Have fun," he said with a wink.

I walked through the turnstile and entered a decadent new world. It was like a maze of dark corridors with little rooms on both sides. As the hallway ended, I saw a group of guys standing near the back wall. Looking back, I realize what a fresh piece of meat I was among these hungry wolves. It wasn't clear to me at the time what these guys wanted, though; I was so new to this underground world. I walked into a booth at random and saw a little vinyl covered bench, and a cum-splattered TV. I wasn't repulsed at the sight of it, which I now know may have been an indication of my complicity in the journey I was starting. I put a few tokens in the machine and the TV came on. There, right in front of me, a big, busty blonde was getting pounded by a guy with a nine-inch cock. I flipped through the channels and saw a variety of sex acts and nudity. Suddenly, I saw something different; a guy was lying on his back, moaning and getting fucked hard by another guy! I had never seen gay porn before, and at first, I didn't know if I was turned on or disgusted, but I didn't look away. In fact, I couldn't look away. I felt like there was something so "wrong" about what I was watching, and I felt that, by watching, I was taking part in something underground and illicit. I felt myself getting hard, but I still experienced a touch of embarrassment. At first, I thought, 'what would Mike say if he knew I was watching gay porn'? But then, I realized, fuck Mike; he's still waiting in the car! He could have come in, too.

I still had a lot of tokens left, so I decided to try one more booth before leaving. I walked into a booth across the hall. It appeared to be the same as the previous one, except for one feature: this one shared a window with the adjacent booth. There was a button underneath labeled "Buddy Booth". I quickly realized that this setup allowed people to watch each other. I pumped the machine with tokens and quickly found a gay channel again. My embarrassment had subsided, and now I was majorly turned on. A rush of carnal need came over me and it was amazing. I was in my own little world, watching a guy suck off a group of men. I was so turned on as the video began to corrupt me.

I was startled by a sudden knock on the window. I knew immediately what it meant: someone on the other side wanted to see me! My heart pounded as adrenaline flowed through my body. 'What's the worst that could happen?' I thought. 'Dude, what are you doing?!' 'What if someone finds out?' Finally, I gave into my desire and hit the Buddy Booth button.

The curtain opened and before me was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. An older man, probably in his 50's, was standing completely naked in front of me. At about 6'3, he towered over me. His hairy chest and thick thighs conveyed power, but were made secondary by the big, beautiful tool he had. It was close to 9 inches, smooth with a slight upward curve and a protruding mushroom head. He had a bit of a beer belly, but truth be told, this made him even more sexy to me. I was so turned on that I started shaking, and my own cock strained at my jeans. Sensing my nervousness and arousal he grinned and began to stroke his massive cock. I couldn't believe what I was watching! He made a motion for me to undress, but I was an absolute 'deer in the headlights', hypnotized by his manhood. He persisted and I snapped out of my trance, realizing what he wanted. He wanted me naked. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I unbuttoned my jeans, and then pulled my underwear down to my ankles. My hard, thick cock throbbed in the cool air and my companion smiled at the sight of it. He started jerking furiously, bottoming out and smashing his balls with each stroke.

Oh my, his big juicy balls. I didn't know it at the time but this was the moment that cock became a fetish for me. I started to stroke my cock with this big daddy and I knew I was close. Suddenly, he stiffened and his mouth opened as he began to shoot spurt after spurt of thick ropey cum into the air. This mind-blowing sight was all I could handle. "Ah, fuck yes, I'm cummming," was all I could say as I began to orgasm. My knees were weak and I got a chill as I shot the last of my load. My breathing was heavy, and as I started to come back to reality, a wave of embarrassment came over me. My date winked at me as if he knew he just broke in a regretful newbie. I quickly pulled my pants up and made a b-line for the exit. I was two feet from the door when I heard, "forgetting something pal?" It was the clerk holding my video in his hand. I walked over to him quickly and mustered a "thanks" that came out as a whisper. "No problem." He said with a knowing smile.

Mike was more than annoyed as I got into the car. "Dude, what the fuck? You were in there for an hour. Were you making love or something?"

I put on my best act of being casual, and replied, "The selection was huge in there, man. I wanted to get the best video. Plus, I was looking through some of the Penthouse mags," I pulled the video out of the plastic bag. "See? Tiffany Minx. She came highly recommended by the clerk." We both laughed and drove home. The shame I felt from the buddy booth began to wear off and my thoughts drifted back to that beautiful Daddy cock I had jerked off with. We pulled into Mike's driveway and went into his bedroom. We watched the movie and a funny thing happened; as I watched the sluts sucking the guys off, I realized I wanted to be them. I imagined myself in their place getting fucked on a table and being covered in hot cum. Something was changing in me. There could be no mistake now... I wanted cock.

The next few days were consumed by a lot of fantasizing and masturbation. Cock was my new obsession, and I felt like I was changing inside. I would hold a conversation with friends while fantasizing about cock and I loved my new secret. I would fantasize at the restaurant I worked at while we cooked on the line. Jeff was one of the chefs I worked with. He was a tall man of about 40 and he was always joking around and poking fun. Like many guys do, he often joked about homosexual things. It's a dynamic that occurs between "straight" guys all the time: "Hey buddy, when you're done chopping those carrots, you can come over and blow me," he would say. I'd laugh and say "fuck you'." That sort of thing.

After our shift, we were allowed one free beer by the owner and we often took advantage of that policy. One night, I clocked out, grabbed my beer and headed down to our basement locker room. When I walked in, Jeff had just gotten out of the shower. He was sitting on a folding chair in nothing but his tighty whities. He was about 6'4, athletic looking with a bit of a belly. A nice light patch of hair covered his chest. Seeing an opportunity to bust his chops, I pretended to drop my apron in front of him and bent over with my ass only a couple feet from him.

"Oh Jeffy, you big stud", I said in my best girly voice. I turned around, laughing, and our eyes met. He was smiling but not laughing. We held each other's gaze for a little longer than normal. After a minute,I turned to my locker, grabbed my jacket and said "See ya, homo."

"See ya." He replied.

On my drive home, I was seriously aroused. I started to think that Jeff wasn't kidding with all his homoerotic "jokes". I couldn't stop thinking about him sitting in that chair in his underwear. He was a big man that could overpower me. I liked his sexy hairy body. I was so turned on, I pulled my pants off right there in the car. I felt like such a slut, driving like that, half naked and erect. . My cock throbbed and I couldn't take it anymore. Within five strokes I was cumming hard, spurting all over the floor of my car. This time, however, I noticed that I wasn't embarrassed at all at my activities. I was definitely changing.

On the way to work the next day, I heard my brakes squealing pretty bad. I saw Jeff in the parking lot as I pulled in.

"Sounds like you need new brake pads, dude," he called out to me.

"Yea. I can't wait to see how much they bend me over and spank me for this one." I replied.

"Well, you love to get bent over, don't you?,"

"Fuck you, Jeff." We both laughed.

"Don't take it to a shop. You and I can easily do the job tomorrow on our day off,"

I appreciated his offer, knowing that he was going to save me a lot of money. Jeff was a bit of a gear head so I knew he would do good work. After our shift, we walked out to our cars.

"Stop by at 9am tomorrow; my wife leaves for work at 8:30", he said with a wink.

"Ok thanks. See ya then." I started to wonder what that wink meant. As I drove home, I slowly realized that it wasn't innocent; he was flirting with me.

I got to Jeff's house at 9 and walked up to his second-floor apartment. I knocked on his door and as it opened my heart started pounding. Jeff was in nothing but his tighty whities! He had clearly just gotten out of the shower. He invited me in and sat on his couch. I sat next to him, about 2-feet away. He looked fucking sexy like that, sitting casually in nothing but his underwear. My cock was straining in my jeans and I think we both felt the tension in the air. Partly joking, I scooted down off the couch, kneeled in front of him and said "Well, I better give you your payment now," and pretended to bob my head in front of him. Just like in the locker room he didn't laugh, but instead looked right into my eyes and smiled.

I sat back down next to him,this time much closer. I had to make some sort of move. Up until this point, every joke and innuendo could be written off as just that. I was going to have to be bolder now. I needed to see what was in his underwear. With my heart pounding, I put my pointer finger into his waistband and said, "So your wife's at work, huh? It's just me and you in this whole apartment?" He nodded as he smirked at me. I pulled his elastic waist band and teased my finger along it. My brain was screaming, "Oh my God. What do I do? Do I go for it?"

Just then, I noticed a rise between his legs. I was right, he was into it! He grabbed me by the wrist and put my hand right on his cock. "Oh, fuck yes!" I gasped. I was on my knees in front of him in a millisecond. As I pulled his underwear down, his cock sprang out, fully hard and throbbing. And what a fucking incredible cock it was; easily 8-inches, with good thickness and a head that was in perfect proportion to the shaft. I just knelt there for a moment jerking his warm tool..

"Suck it, bitch." He said coolly. I felt a jolt of excitement go through my back as I replied, "Oh yes, sir!" I lowered my head with my lips just at the tip of his cock. His manly aroma, though unexpected, drove me wild as it wafted up my nostrils. I put my tongue at the base of his shaft and slowly licked his length till I got to his head. There, I flicked my tongue across it and was rewarded with a deep, manly groan from Jeff. I was overcome with lust, and became the submissive porno slut from the movies I watched. "Oh yes, Master, I love your cock!" I exclaimed, as I kissed his beautiful dick all over. "Oh, fuck, yes!" I put my mouth on the head and started bobbing lower and lower, all the while moaning and sucking desperately. I wanted to put on a show for this cockstud. I pulled back and jerked him furiously while confessing to my recent conversion.

"Oh, Jeff, I love your big cock! I want to be your faggot slut cocksucker!" Jeff's face was half amazement and half lust. He clearly enjoyed me subjugating myself, and it showed in his rock-hard cock.

"You ARE my faggot cocksucker!" he growled. With that, he stood up and began to fuck my face. I gagged and drooled and made all the typical sounds of a slut getting face-fucked. I tried to grab his forearm to get him to release his hold on my head but he was too strong. The assault on my mouth lasted for what felt like minutes but was probably only 30 seconds. Mercifully, he released me and I gasped for a breath as I fell forward on the floor. I was breathing heavily, lost in an erotic daze. He stood there, smiling at me, realizing that he had his own personal cock slave now.

"Get those clothes off." he commanded.

"Yes master!" I stripped immediately and tried to get back at his cock but he pushed me down.

"Such a greedy little slut. We have to teach you some manners." He pushed me back on the couch with my ass up in the air, and he began to spank me with his strong, callused hands.

"Is this how you like it, slut?" Each spank stung more than the previous but the pain was exquisite. This man was putting me in my place and I loved it. He lightly grazed my ass crack up and down with his finger, sending a chill up my spine. "Don't you move, bitch," he continued, before going to his bathroom. He quickly returned holding a bottle of body lotion and told me to spread my hole. It was clear what was about to happen and I was excited and scared at the same time. He sloppily squirted a large amount of lotion all over my ass before his lubed finger approached my hole.

"Jeff, wait one sec" I started, but before I could finish my thought, he plunged his thick finger straight in. I moaned loudly. It felt amazing to be penetrated. Here I was, totally naked, ass up at my coworker's house about to give up my anal virginity. He quickly escalated by putting two fingers in, then three. In that moment, all that existed was his fingers pounding my hole. It was incredible. I was his fuck puppet.

"Oh, fuck yes," I moaned, "Pound my shithole master! You own me! I'll do anything you want!"

Suddenly he stopped and spun me around. "Really? Anything?"

I looked back at him and nodded. He smiled. "Lay on the floor." I was in position immediately. He straddled my face with his spread ass cheeks. It was so hot. He laid his asshole directly on my mouth and I lapped his manhole with glee. The delicate skin felt wonderful in my mouth as I lapped up and tasted his manly flavor.

"Remember," Jeff said as I licked his tight hole, "you're my bitch now. We're going to be having a lot of fun together." I enthusiastically pledged my submission to him while I was eating his ass. With that, he got off of my face and stood up. His man stink was all over my face and I loved it.

Our eyes met and he motioned for me to get back on the couch. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to be impaled by his superior tool. I eagerly bent over with my ass up as high as I could arch it. Jeff slowly entered me from behind, stretching my virgin hole out inch by inch. "Fuck yes,"." I moaned. Hearing that, made him pick up his pace as he started slamming into me. Each thrust filled me with ecstasy as he pounded me into submission. "Yes, Master, fuck me!" His hips hitting my soft ass made a delicious rhythmic sound as he pounded over and over. His breathing became labored and his dick began to twitch. Instinctively, I knew what this meant. "Please Master, cum in my mouth." He pulled out and spun me around, jerking his cock an inch from my mouth. The first shot hit my upper lip, sending sweet jism onto my nose. He put his head directly in my mouth and proceeded to shoot at least 8 shots of salty, delicious cum. I greedily swallowed it all, enjoying the flavor and texture while I started to beat my own throbbing member.

Luvsishyp
Luvsishyp
19 Followers
12