A Slut is Born

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I cum Jeff," I asked.

"Beg me, bitch." he responded curtly.

"Please Master, I need to cum so bad!"

"Go ahead cum then."

Two strokes later, I was having the most intense orgasm of my life; shooting cum all over my own belly. I fell back onto the carpet and stared up at the ceiling breathing heavily, absolutely spent..

"We still have to do your brakes." Jeff said from the kitchen as he cracked a beer.

"What fucking brakes?" I replied. We both erupted into laughter before getting dressed; my cum still all over me.

The weeks that followed were a sexual blur as Jeff used my holes on many occasions. At work, we pretty much had the same dynamic aside from a quick ass grab here and there when no one was around. I felt lucky that my first gay lover was a skilled dominant top who really knew how to put me in my place. As time went on, the restaurant closed and Jeff and I drifted apart. I would visit the Adult Arcade from time to time and suck off a random daddy, but I would worry about discretion at those places; you never know who might walk in..

As I became more comfortable with the internet, I was introduced to endless fetishes.. It was on the internet that I met Mistress Shaharazad. She encouraged and guided me in my crossdressing fetish. It was her that set up the 6-man gangbang that was about to happen.

There was a knock on the door. They're here. This is it. I smiled, and thought, "If only Jeff could see me now".

12