A Slut is Born

Story Info
Parents help daughter hone her slut skills.
5.6k words
4.44
32.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****Authors note****

This story is set in the weeks after Alys (19 years old) loses her anal virginity in my older short story "The Farmer's Ball". This is a separate stand-alone story about how her mother built up her sexual confidence afterwards through a range of wild sex lessons.

Well, don't all mothers?

********

Sunlight breaking through the window woke Alys earlier than her hangover would have liked. What she couldn't quite believe about last night, wasn't the fact her parents had let a stranger fuck her ass, it was that she enjoyed it. Sure it was scary being led away into the dark, and yes there was an element of discomfiture, but wow what a rush.

As she lay reflecting on the loss of her anal virginity she pondered how her parents must have felt. Sure they were the ones who suggested it but it couldn't have been easy sitting there knowing her ass was getting ploughed. Apart from asking her if she was ok afterwards, they hadn't pushed her for details, yet.

That was to change later after breakfast when the coffee kicked in when Sean, her father, finally brought it up.

"So, how's your arse this morning, recovered?"

"All back to normal."

"So, come on what did you really think?" asked Polly, her mother.

"Scary, but more enjoyable than I expected."

"Your face was a picture when he led you off," she replied, "Proud of you for following through."

"So, how he take you then?" asked Sean"

"Standing up, near the roses."

"Had mine bent over the picnic table, right wiggler she was."

Polly took a sip of tea, "We were worried though, never easy your first farmer's ball. I know it can be unnerving. Wasn't too painful was it?"

"Bit of a jolt when he stuck it in, wasn't too comfortable for a while til I got used to it."

"God, wish I has seen that," said her father, "Wasn't too rough was he?

"He took his pleasure but not aggressively."

"That's good, You'd do it again then?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"You didn't mind that you didn't know him?" asked Polly.

"Course I minded, who wouldn't?"

"Bet that was a thrill though? Ever thought about one-night stands? I was having tonnes at your age."

"Do you good it would, to get more dick," added her father."

It had crossed Alys's mind a few times, she was aware some of her friends did them.

"If you want, I can show you the ropes, I'm sure your dad won't mind," suggested Polly, "Mind you some of the guys might be a bit rougher than you're used to."

"I'm sure her pussy can take a pounding, go on I don't mind," replied her father.

The next Alys found herself being taken for a late-night drive. Her mother wouldn't let on where they were going. Eventually, the car pulled into the carpark of a woodland park. Alys knew it well but had never been at night and was surprised to see a few other cars there.

"OK, this is a popular dogging hotspot. Don't worry it's safe, no one's going to hurt you with everyone watching."

"Watching? You didn't say anything about watching."

"Lesson is about not worrying who knows, how to let go and enjoy yourself at the moment. When was the last time you got fucked? I don't mean in the ass."

"Nearly a month ago."

"Your ex-boyfriend? Trust me that wasn't a fuck. Oh, look something's starting. Just sit quietly and watch."

A middle-aged woman in a loose short leather skirt had just stepped out of her SUV. Alys could see a man behind the wheel and rightly assumed it was her husband. She walked over to another vehicle and after a short conversation was kneeling in front of the driver.

Despite the low light, Alys had a good view of the woman as she orally pleasured the man, Is that why I'm here to give a BJ?"

"If you want, but I'm here for sex. You not feeling aroused?"

Alys had to admit the show was stimulating. That woman clearly loved gobbling cock.

"When she's finished I'm going to approach that old BMW, just stay in the car."

The woman swallowed and returned to her husband. Polly went over to the BMW and the driver got out. He was fairly tall and slim but Alys couldn't hear what was being said. It didn't really matter because her mother was soon bent over the bonnet. He flipped her skirt up to find she wasn't wearing any panties.

Polly turned to her daughter to make sure she was watching as he buried his cock deep in her pussy. Alys knew she could not disrespect her mother by not watching as she took her ploughing. It was obvious she'd done that before, Alys suspected her dad must have watched many times.

"So, how damps the car seat getting?" she asked as she returned to the car, "Do you think you're ready?"

Alys nodded and quietly said "yes."

"Bet that pussys aching now, I think we both know what you need. I suggest that car that woman came from, trust me she won't mind."

Nervously Alys walked over as jealous eyes watched. She knew whoever this man was her mother knew him intimately. Had she even arranged for him to be here?

"Will you fuck me please," she said timidly as he wound down his window.

Both occupants looked at her, "He's quite big, sure you can handle it?" asked his wife sensing her unease.

Alys wasn't sure but her pussy was getting painful, "Please, I need it."

He got out of the car leaving the seat wide open, "Bend over the seat and hold my wife's hands."

Alys obeyed, standing by the door and she leaned into the SUV over the seat and took her by both hands. "let's see if you can take dick as well as your mother Alys," she whispered. Alys's suspicions were confirmed.

Seconds later she felt her pink miniskirt being lifted over and her black thong being pulled to her knees. He didn't waste time pressing his manhood to her pussy lips. His cock felt like a sock full of walnuts as he plunged into her. Alys's breath was taken away as he completely filled her

"I warned you he was big, you ok?"

Alys gave a satisfied smile and nodded.

She tightened her grip on Alys, "Good girl, take your pounding."

His hands clenched her hips, his gnarled fingers matching his swollen nobbly knob that seemed to twist and turn with each cervix-crunching thrust. If it were not for his rough hands she'd swear she was being fisted. A heaving mass of meat churned her like butter turning her pussy into a swirling mess.

Alys groaned and trembled, digging her fingernails into the woman's hands as he pummelled her to the point of no return. Letting out a yell of release she exploded soaking his cock. There was no letup, his sack, dripping with her juices swung and slapped against her with each forceful thrust until he emptied within.

Her walk back to the car was slow and staggering, her legs were like jelly and ticked as the juices ran down. Her mother had already put a towel on the seat. Aly had also learned to check the dick before spreading her legs, that could easily have been her ass.

Polly gave Alys a few days of recovery before the second lesson. Alys knew it was coming that evening but couldn't work out why she was still at home. Things were confused even more when her father's friend Bob turned up with his 19-year-old daughter Brooke. She was a friend of Alys and looking just as confused as the evening progressed.

"Suppose you're both wondering what's going on then?" asked Polly. The girls looked at each other expecting the other to answer.

Polly continued, "Well tonight it's what I like to call 'daddy-daughter seesaw' best go and lube up those asses ladies. We didn't marry these guys for their looks."

The girls scurried off upstairs to prepare. Brooke asked the obvious question, "Guess it's daddy-daughter swap time, how you feeling about it?"

"I'm beginning to feel this kind of stuff is more common than I thought. You done much anal?"

"Just the once, pretty good I'm honest, you?"

"Same, farmers' ball. Any idea what daddy-daughter seesaw means?"

"No, but I'm not skipping on the lube."

Bottoms prepared the girls returned downstairs to find the table had been moved to the centre of the room at each end lay two pillows. Both girls realised they weren't getting independent private rooms.

"Right girls," said Bob, "Tonight's lesson is about supporting your friend. You've both taken average size dicks, now your going to get stretched a bit more. Don't worry we're not going to fuck you hard, just push you a bit."

Polly beckoned the girls to the table, "Ok, skirts off, lean over and hold each other's wrists." As they did so she bound their hands together with a silk tie. "Don't forget to push your asses out when they penetrate."

Sean dropped his trousers giving Alys her first-ever look at his hard cock, she watched somewhat relieved as he stepped behind Brooke. She tried to twist around to see what she was getting.

"Eyes front girls, look at your own dad," said Polly as the men pulled their butt cheeks apart and put their dicks in place.

"After you," said Bob.

Sean began to press and wiggle his dick on Brooke's little brown button, she scrunched up her face and gritted her teeth before letting out a loud gasp as he broke through. Her trembling fingernails dug into Alys as his cock slowly edged up.

Now it was Alys's turn, she gulped and looked up at her father. As an aching pain built up on her rectum, she clenched her teeth and pushed back on his cock he jiggled it trying to penetrate. Alys knew if her friend could take it so could she. Digging deep she pushed out hard,

he breached her hole, god it was like being spanked with a wooden spoon. She panted as he slowly probed deep into her.

Both girls filled, their fathers gave each other the nod. Each knew he had to push the girls to their limit yet respect it was their mate's daughter. Each father hoping their own daughter would make the family proud.

Alys noticed the cock within her was long and smooth bearing most of its girth in its swollen bulbous head. As he began to fuck her it was as if a bowling bowl was rolling in the gutter. She bit her bottom lip first looking at her struggling friend and then up at her father.

He was pounding Brooke's ass like an Irish housewife mashes potatoes. She had a shocked look on her face, her trembling lips barely able to utter a shakey "ffffuuuuckk," as she gazed up at Bob with doe eyes. Both girls exchanged glances wondering which was taking the biggest dick. It would be terrible to beg him to stop only to find the other was enduring a larger one.

In fairness, the pain of penetration had subsided. Now they clung on like shipwrecked sailors riding the

waves on a raft, clinging to each other for comfort as the undulating waves showed who was master. Each father's cock shunted back and forth along its full length knocking the breath out of the struggling girls as the head thumped deep inside.

Yet weirdly abandoning yourself to the ebbing and flowing within was uplifting, it gave the girls something they never knew they needed. Both knew they'd be seeking men out for more of the same.

The fathers knew it was time, both girls had surrendered to their fate. They gave each other the nod and slid a hand onto the girl's pussys strumming their lips like a guitar. The rubbing of the pillow had already swollen their clits and this was too much, both girls shrieked within seconds as they came.

The men weren't far behing, Alys was the first to feel the shuddering pipes kick into action and deposit deep within. She looked in her father's eyes as she accepted each cock cough as if to say "do you know what he's doing in me."

He didn't pull out, instead Alys felt him deflate slowly as she watched her father plough her friend. She turned her head the side for the first time to look at her mother. She was just calmy sitting and enjoying the show without a hint of anger or jealousy. When he gave his final grunt she returned a "sharing is caring" smile.

As the girl's cleaned up Polly told Alys, "The lesson is if your going for a bit of rough don't be afraid to bring a friend."

Over the next few days, Alys wondered when her mother would spring the next lesson on her. So far the lessons had revolved around older big dick guys and her gut instincts told her things were going to change. It wasn't that she had anything against dinosaur dick but she generally preferred guys under 30. News of the next lesson was to break over breakfast.

"Can you remember when you had sex for the first time Alys?" asked Polly.

"Of course, no one forgets that. It was with Dylan a few weeks after my 18th"

"Aye, I remember that too," chipped in Sean, "Good choice, gave you a good seeing to if I remember."

"I remember he looked glad to get Alys upstairs away from your questioning, poor guy must have thought he was at a job interview," replied Polly.

"A father cares about his daughter's first time, doesn't want some two-pump chump amateur popping her cherry."

"Had your ear glued to the bedroom wall the whole time, just to make sure didn't you?"

"I wasn't the only one," he replied before turning to Alys, "Anyways, what your mother's getting at is Mrs Owens would like you to pop around and take her son's virginity tonight."

"Andy's? Didn't know he was still a virgin?" replied Alys, knowing full well that Andy got a blow job off her mate on his 18th birthday.

"You don't mind, do you? His parents thought it'd be nice if it was with someone experienced who can show him the ropes," replied Polly, "I said you wouldn't mind, I hope that's ok?"

"Erm, does he know?" asked Alys, wondering why he didn't just ask her or anyone else for that matter. Sure it was normal for parents to fix daughters up for their first fuck, everyone did that, but it was pretty unusual for a son.

"Yeah he knows, he's been feeling down a bit. Been 6 months since he turned 18 and he's only had a few courtesy blowjobs. Thought might boost his confidence, stop him turning into one of those incel fellows you hear about on Twitter," answered Polly.

Alys knew the Owen family well, it would be awkward to turn down their request, "Sure, I'll give him a good time, if he can handle me."

Alys kept her word turning up at the Owen's residence at 9 pm. As expected there was a table of various light nibbles and drinks to snack on during the pre-sex chat. Andy looked, well uncomfortable, Alys knew the feeling from her first time and had no doubt his parents had been advising him. Now he had to endure that awkward prefuck parental chat.

"Thanks, for coming over at such short notice, hope we're not keeping you from anything," said Mrs Owen.

"Not at all, glad to help."

"He's not an entire novice, are you son?"

"No mum."

"He's had a few blow jobs, haven't you son?"

"Yes mum, Alys knows she gave me one on my birthday."

"Oh, I didn't know that. Thought cousin Ceri did your birthday BJ. Still least you know what you're getting later on Alys."

"Don't worry Mrs Owens, I'll take good care of him. Will you be watching?" Alys knew she wouldn't, she just wanted to make Andy squirm.

"I'm sure he'll be ok on his own."

Mr Owens wasn't saying a great deal, Alys couldn't tell if he was embarrassed his son needed fixing up or if Mrs Owens had nagged him to be quiet. He seemed happier with the plate of sausage rolls than with his son's big day. Andy himself was trying to play it cool but Alys sensed he was keen to get away from his parents. Still, there was time for another slice of quiche.

"Did you go to the farmer's ball? I can't remember seeing you there?" asked Alys.

Mrs Jones replied, "No, numpty there got covid. All clear now though. Shame though, a bit of butt stuff would have been good practice for Andy."

"Well, we'll keep that for another day."

"Anyways I've changed the sheets and made him tidy his room so whenever you're ready."

Alys took that as a gentle hint, smiled at Andy and asked him if he'd like to get started. It was hard to tell if the speed he stood up indicated an eagerness to fuck her or to flee his parents. Custom dictated the virginity taker would stay the night. Saying good night to his parents they both went upstairs to bed.

"Are you sure you're up for this? You seemed a bit quiet downstairs?" asked Alys.

"Sorry, dads been having a go. Thinks it's unmanly for a guy to have a virginity party."

"I doubt you're the only one. You should have said something I could have arranged something more discrete earlier."

Alys began to undress, lifting her yellow T-shirt over her head to expose her white lace bra, "Give me a hand with the straps at the back." She could have easily coped but she knew guys like removing bras. His fingers trembled as he unhooked the clasp, Alys jiggled her arms free and turned to face him. Never before had she seen a guy try so hard to maintain eye contact.

"You might want to get undressed, it's better naked," she said as she let her tight blue jeans fall to the floor.

He sat on the corner of his bed and yanked his shirt off over his head. "Let me help you with those pants," said Alys kneeling in front of him. Expertly, she flicked each fly button open, he raised his butt off the bed as she tugged them down.

His cock strained to break free of his briefs, Alys smiled and gave him a little tickly rub before sliding them off. He was standing at full attention.

"Well, he's not shy, is he? Joked Alys.

She lowered her head, a few sucks would help him relax and calm his nerves. Big mistake, the head bearly past her lips when he exploded into her mouth.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he cried.

"Ssshh don't let your dad hear," she replied in a hushed tone wiping the sticky mess off her face, "He'll soon recharge."

A quick wipe down and Andy found himself lying naked with Alys under the sheets. She wriggled up close by his side so her breasts gently rubbed against him, "You lasted longer than that the last time I gave you head."

"Sorry, I don't know what happened, guess just over-excited."

Alys threw a leg over him, her pussy brushed up against his hip, "It's ok, happens all the time." In truth, Alys had never experienced premature ejaculation before. She had no idea if he'd recover, but it felt the right thing to say.

"You can touch me if you want, it's ok."

He cautiously placed a hand on her waist taking care not to touch anything remotely intimate in fear it would trigger another embarrassing eruption. Alys moved it up to her breast and smiled.

"So who's idea was it to invite me over? Your's or your mother's?"

"Actually it was your mother who put the idea in my mother's head."

It

Alys wasn't totally surprised, "Be grateful she's not here now instead of me, or do you prefer a bit of MILF?"

"God no, Dad was threatening to drag me down the Boars Head to fix me up with a cougar."

"I've heard it's a bit of a meat market in there on a Friday, I reckon quite a few guys must have lost it in there to a MILF."

"A mother yes, not sure a MILF. If you don't mind me asking have you been with many older guys?"

"Not really, lost my cherry just after my eighteenth to a thirty-year-old and I've had a couple in their forties but most have been early to mid-twenties."

"Thirty? Your idea or parents?"

"Strongly suggested by mother, she tried him out first of course. Surprised your dad didn't want to check me out."

"He did. Mum had other ideas. Were you not scared?"

"A bit, more embarrassed sitting with parents waiting to go upstairs though. Guess you know what I mean," with that Alys slid her hand down his body to find he was beginning to recover, "Would you like me to be on top? Guys usually last longer that way."

"Sounds good to me, you don't mind do you?"

Cowgirl was never a favourite of Alys, she much preferred to feel a cock being driven into her but she doubted Andy could find the hole. She took his hand and looking into his eyes laid it on her pussy in the hope it would help reharden him. He couldn't resist having a little rub and as he slipped a finger into her he sprang to life.

12