A Slut is Born

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alys knew it was now or never. She quickly straddled him and taking his rewoken cock in her hand guided him inside. Alys lowered herself slowly on him so his virgin cock could feel every centimetre as it filled her.

Once fully inside she paused to let him savour the moment, his cock twitched inside its new home as his breathing deepened.

"How does that feel, Good?"

"Lot better than my hand, It's like a giant marshmallow."

"Less of the giant cheeky."

She began to grind in small circles, a little to the left and then to the right. He placed his hands on her hips and sighed as his cock was gently massaged within.

"I think your cock likes that, doesn't he?"

Andy nodded, his cock still ached from earlier but it was bearable. Her soft wet pussy seemed to both soothe and delight in equal measure. Alys began contracting her hamstrings slowly sliding up and down his shaft as her body rose and fell. He wasn't a big guy so she knew she had to go easy to avoid any slip-outs, his ego was bruised enough already.

Alys utilised the bayonet lightbulb technique she learnt off an ex-boyfriend. Push it in, twist, release, repeat. It maximised the moment of deep penetration and slowed it down just a tad. It was hard not to just grip that dick hard and work it entirely for her own selfish pleasure. With a more experienced man, she'd be riding him like a racehorse, but for now, it was a plod on a seaside donkey.

Grabbing both of his hands she slid them up her body and held them to her breasts as she leaned over him. Her hard pert nipples pressed into his palms as the soft mounds heaved with her rocking body. It wasn't long before she felt him thrusting back against her.

"Oooh getting a bit dominant now are we?" she said with a smile, "Why don't you get on top and show me what you can do?"

She knew he hadn't long to go, she'd learnt to recognize the signs. A position change often gave just enough rest to take the pressure off and delay the inevitable. Besides she knew cowgirl wasn't the best position for a virgin to cum in. A man deserves to feel what it"s like to fuck a woman, to drive his cock into her and unleash his seed at his own command.

Aly got off and rolled on her back parting her legs. She rubbed her glistening pussy separating the lips with her fingers, "Come on, fuck me. Hard as you want."

She knew he wouldn't go hard, he'd be doing his best to hold back but she wanted to reassure him he wouldn't hurt her. He got between her raised thighs and slowly penetrated once more keeping his body upright. Alys locked her legs around him pulling him in closer. In his kneeling position he thrust deep and slow lifting her bottom off the bed with each lunge.

"Support my weight with your hands," suggested Alys.

He slipped his hands under her bottom, cradling her cheeks as they raise and fell as he pumped into her. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer, her soft moaning and panting were getting too much his throbbing cock felt ready to split as it swelled ever more.

Andy lost control, a juddering cock coughed up a second helping of cum deep into Alys. The orgasm was almost painful for Andy like he had lanced a boil. He quivered as his twitching cock squeezed out the last remaining drops from his aching balls. Alys kept him locked inside and gave that staring smile that said I know what you've done in me.

Andy lay exhausted and proud of his achievement. He knew if he died that night he could face his ancestors as a real man. If not at least he could face his dad at breakfast in the morning.

Alys only stayed for a quick cup of coffee the next morning. She didn't give out much detail other than to say Andy filled her twice, which was kinda true. She left him to enjoy the family interrogation and returned home. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to have learnt from this lesson apart from the virtues of charity.

"Hope last night went well," asked Polly "Heard there wasn't much moaning."

"Bloody hell, news travels fast."

"Bet you're feeling a little frustrated? In need of a quick release. I think we need to have a train ride later."

"You want me to let guys run a train on me?"

"Don't be silly, I just want you to have sex on a train. Nothing weird."

"Isn't that a bit risky?"

"Yes but it's important to know how to scratch that hitch wherever you get it."

A few hours later after doing some work around the family farm, Alys found herself on the early evening coastal train service. She wasn't fond of it. It always seemed to take ages with constant stops at remote stations. They weren't going far, so time was of the essence.

"Ok, thing is when you desperately need dick you can't be too fussy. Don't worry what he looks like. Main thing is he's willing and able," said Polly as she scoured the carriage for potential cock.

"Am I supposed to just walk up and ask?"

"Too risky, got to be careful. Here's a good trick to get train sex. Get out your phone and change your Bluetooth name to 'girl needs dick' then do a sweep."

Alys never used Bluetooth, didn't see the point of it. She changed her username from a string of numbers to 'girl needs dick' and clicked SCAN. She watched as a list of contacts grew on her phone.

Polly looked at the list, "Now ignore the factory setting ones, those people don't use Bluetooth. Look for guys who've changed it to bigdick or something.

Alys scrolled down, " There's cock4u, dickulike, slutfucker..god these guys sound desperate."

"It doesn't matter. Pick one and try to connect."

Alys clicked connect, nothing happened. " Try another one, listen out for his phone beeping."

Alys clicked on 'Ten.Inch.Tony' even though he sounded a bit of a tit. Two beeps rang out a few seats behind her. Shit, she couldn't see who it was.

"If you're lucky he"ll try and connect. Won't be the same name."

Beep beep, 'You horny?' is trying to connect came up on Alys phone.

"What do I do?" she asked.

"Change your name to 'toilet now' send and walk to the toilets. Hopefully, he'll follow you. Just casually close the door but don't lock it."

Alys began typing in, she paused, "Is this safe?"

"Nothing's safe, but guys won't risk anything on a train. Remember, it's about trying to orgasm as quickly as possible so don't hold back really go for it. Just keep the noise down."

Alys clicked connect then stood up trying to catch where the guy was sitting. Unfortunately, everyone was staring at their phones so she couldn't quite work it out. She made her way up the aisle wondering if he was watching her and if he'd be brave enough to follow. Fortunately, there was nobody by the cubicle. There was a security camera but she knew no one watched them until after a reported incident.

Alys stepped inside trying to look as natural as possible. It's funny how the most natural action feels unnatural when you think about people watching you. Following her mother's advice she shut the door and held it loosely closed by hand without locking it. Her heart raced as she wondered if he'd take the bait.

After a minute Alys was about to quit. With her luck, some little old lady would come barging in. Suddenly she felt the door being pushed, this was it, was it some horny guy or just someone wanting to take a piss?

She stepped back into the toilet, the door flew open. A man looking very 'council estate' with a baseball cap and his grey sweatpants tucked into his socks stood at the door looking directly at her. He had the appearance of someone a store security guard would keep a close eye on and definitely not the type Alys would associate with. She never trusted men in sweatpants. She thought it just meant they were usually too high or drunk to deal with belts and buttons.

For a second Alys considered playing dumb and leaving. No this was it, it had to be done, she smiled and beckoned him inside. He locked the door behind him and for a moment they waited in silence expecting someone to bang on the door.

The cubicle was spacious and apart from a few scattered tissues fairly clean. He spoke in a low whisper barely audible above the rattle of the train. "wot you lookin' for?"

Alys looked down at the growing bulge in his pants, "A fuck if you're interested," she whispered back.

He nodded, Alys knew in such a location her best option was standing up. She backed up against the sink, lifted her skirt around her waist and perched her bottom on the edge. The sight of her damp black lace thong made his cock twitch. He stepped between her open legs and yanked his sweatpants to his thighs pulling out a fat seven-inch dick

Alys pulled her thong to the side and parted her pussy lips with her fingers. Penetration came swiftly and without ceremony as he buried it deep with one quick shove. Alys tilted her hips back aligning him perfectly to hit the right spot, lifting her legs around him as she did so.

Both knew time was of the essence. There was no time for fancy dickskills, a deep fast pounding was the order of the day. She locked her arms around his neck and braced herself for a hard fucking. Taking her thighs in his hands he rocked his hips driving his cock back and forth, Alys felt his buttocks clenching under her feet as he ploughed into her for all he was worth.

Alys's buttocks were balanced on a knife edge, she was convinced one hard shake of the train would have her slide off the sink. Still, the vibrating rattling carriage and his pounding cock were a winning combination. She knew an orgasm was guaranteed if he lasted long enough.

Of course, she knew his goal was to empty his balls as quickly as possible, there was no reward for making her cum and every second he took increased the chances of being caught. Alys had learnt orgasms were as much about her state of mind as they were about the dick within.

"Some achieve great orgasms, and some have great orgasms thrust into them," as her mother often said. It was just a matter of being at one with the dick and letting it flow or some Yoda-slut shit.

Alys could feel herself getting closer, his cock was going at just the right speed and oh hitting the mark. It was frustrating being so close yet so far. If he shot his load now she'd have to drag another guy in to finish her off. Luck was with Alys that night, the tension built to breaking point and the dam burst.

She clenched tight as her trembling body convulsed letting out a groan of delight. Seconds later his legs jellified as he followed suit. She had made it just in the nick of time.

A quick wipe down to hide the evidence and now the matter of escaping. Alys had a plan, she'd quickly leave first that way he'd be the one caught by anyone entering. She half opened the door and sidestepped out. To her complete relief, the coast was clear.

She sat back down with her mother, Polly knew instantly her daughter had climaxed by her flushed complexion. Alys had mastered the ability to get dick and orgasm under difficult conditions, what more could a mother ask for?

"We better get off the next stop and head back home. Next dicks mine though." said Polly.

12