A Slut is Born Ch. 01

Story Info
A 38-year-old Corporate Executive seeks to fill her life.
2.6k words
4.58
38.5k
66
7

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,604 Followers

CHAPTER 1: BEGINNING PLEASURES

"OH FUCK ... OH GOD ... OH FUCK ... OOOOO ... YESSSSSS!"

It didn't seem possible. I heard those words and they were thrilling, but ... but I couldn't believe they were flowing with such clarity and earnestness from MY mouth. I had never been like that, used that word, or uttered it with such openness and acceptance. But I had never felt this before. NEVER. I had a 10-inch thick penis plowing into my pussy and from the moment of penetration ... despite the moments of stretching ... my body was experiencing what it could never have anticipated. I was in sexual heaven!

Penis? I questioned. No, no, this was no penis. I had felt a penis before. This ... was a cock. This was a long, thick, veiny, hard cock. And it was impossibly exciting as it filled and plunged through my pussy.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked up at the man between my legs over me. Travis something. I thought. I raised my head to look past my heaving breast and between my spread thighs with unbelieving eyes at the massive cock pulling out from my glistening pussy and thrusting back inside. There were moments when his cock retreated slowly from my grasping pussy, inch by inch of glistening cock flesh exposed, then thrusting firmly and powerfully back inside to bump into the end of my vagina.

My breath caught in my lungs as I focused on the retreating cock as each inch came into view and still not believing I was taking it all even after minutes of being fucked by it. Fucked by it. It was the only way to think of it. This wasn't lovemaking. This was fucking and for the first time in my life, I was truly experiencing it.

My breasts flopped and jumped with each powerful thrust of his fucking. My head dropped back to the bed. Holding my head to gaze unbelieving between my legs was too much effort for my body. All I really seemed to want to do was allow the steady stream of gasps, moans, groans, and mumblings to escape my mouth around the panting required for breathing.

When he grabbed my ankles and raised them up, I opened my eyes, again. He was placing my feet on his shoulders which caused my pelvis to be tilted up as he continued to plow into me. I noticed a change when his thrusting cock bumped into the top of my abdomen. MY GOD! I could see how deeply he was fucking into me as the head bumped and extended my abdomen!

My head dropped back to the bed with continued moans and gasping senseless uttering.

"Are ... you ... alright?" he asked with words coming with each powerful thrust.

"Ohhhh ... God, yes ... oh fuck ... yessssss ..." I managed to utter in reply between my own gasps.

He released a chuckle which brought my eyes open, again. He offered me a strained smile as he continued to plow his marvelous cock into my body. My hips were off the bed, the result of my ankles on his shoulders and the impact of his thrusts sent my breasts flying on my chest and my thighs and butt shaking.

My mouth opened in an 'O' and I squeezed my eyes shut, yet again. I had already orgasmed on his cock and I felt another rapidly rising to explode.

"I'm going ... to cum," he mumbled as if reading my body perfectly. "I can ... pull out ..."

"NO!" I exclaimed, again surprising myself with the lust I was consumed by. "No ... no ... I want ... to feel ... it."

He was very close because, in the next instant, I felt his cock swell and pulse. He jammed his cock deep and hard and held it there inside me. Then, just before my own orgasm crashed over me, I felt his cum shoot into my pussy. My God, I thought, it was so much. But it was only the first spurt. My pussy felt filled completely with his cock ... where was all this cum going?

My arms fell to the sides as I gasped and panted with breathing. He was still inside me as he gently lowered my feet to the bed and my kneels splayed to the sides. He leaned over me, first kissing each breast and nipple, then kissing up my chest to my neck before staring down at me. I gave him a weak smile, the best smile I could muster but I didn't doubt it didn't adequately reflect the gratitude for the pleasure he had given me.

My arms wrapped around his neck and I pulled him closer for a passionate kiss. With that he relaxed onto my body, his cock occasionally twitching inside me as we kissed and each fought to control our breathing and heart rate.

We lay there for some time before he slowly began to pull back and off me. He kissed his way back to my breasts as his cock retreated from my clenching, cum-filled pussy. A cock leaving me never felt so erotic and sensual as my pussy clamped around it as if to keep it from leaving. And, my pussy never felt so empty as when the head ... big bulbous head ... was gone.

I raised up onto my elbows to watch him. My eyes were diverted to the floor-to-ceiling windows with the curtains wide open. I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed that earlier and closed the curtains. So much arousal, I guessed. And a strange arousal at the realization of what I had done in a brightly lit room before those windows. Sure, the room was on the fifth floor, but still ... such exposure wasn't what a proper woman did, right? A smile cross my face when I caught the image of myself naked in bed in the reflection of the window. A well-fucked me. A 'proper' woman also doesn't hook up with a strange man to be fucked.

This brought my attention back to this man who asked if I wanted something to drink from the mini-bar. I smiled at him and nodded. Not only was he handsome and could fuck my brains out, but he was considerate since I had put the room on my credit card. I watched him move to the little mini-bar in the cabinet under the TV. Compared to me he was huge: 6' 3" tall and 220 pounds of muscle. I remembered then that he said he was a fitness trainer and it looked like he took that very seriously. My eyes traveled over his body as he took out two small bottles of bourbon. As he turned back to me indicating the bourbon, I nodded with eyes focused on the other thing huge about him: his 10-inch cock that hung limp, swayed with each movement, and shined with the fluids of our fucking. It was an instant arousal and my hand moved to caress my pussy which had been stretched and pleasured by it. There was nothing about that experience that I might have thought possible before.

He brought the glass of bourbon to me to settle on the bed next to me. I forced my eyes up to him as that wonderful cock swayed in front of him. I accepted the glass and he kissed me on the lips. I sighed. This was sooooo good in every way.

I turned slightly to the side, sipped the drink from one hand, and lightly stroked his muscled chest with the fingertips of the other hand. I looked up to find him watching with a soft smile. A black man. A decade younger than me. A relatively low-paid fitness trainer. And me: a 38-year-old white woman who was the Human Resource Vice President at a large national corporation; my 5' 4", 100 pounds, trim body with long brunette hair was dwarfed by him.

My musing was broken by the touch of his fingers at my breast and still erect nipple. I smiled and looked at the black fingers at the very white flesh of my breast. I looked up at him with the same smile and leaned toward him. He leaned slightly, too, and we kissed a little bit less softly this time. I sighed and a shiver coursed through me.

God ... I just experienced the fuck of my life and I was still responding to his touch like a teenage girl to her first serious kiss. I knew myself, so before I could start judging and questioning myself, I gulped the rest of the drink and leaned over him to put the empty glass on the side table. I glanced at him with my breasts pressed into his chest and found him watching intently, his fingers softly caressing from my shoulders to my butt.

I aligned my body over him with my eyes on his. My legs were between his open legs, his cock pressing into my abdomen, and my hard nipples pressed into his lower chest as I caressed his chest with kisses and my tongue. He only watched me with a soft smile with fingertips continuing to caress my shoulders and upper back. I inched down his body with kisses, sighs escaping from me as I felt his cock along my body and slowly stiffening with his own apparent anticipation. I kissed his abdomen and raised my head to look at perhaps the only real-life 6-pack I had ever seen ... much less touched.

I inched further down his abdomen until I felt the head of his cock at my chin. I shifted slightly and kissed the head. It twitched and seemed to stiffen more in that instant. I looked up his body. He held the same smile. What was I expecting, that he might deny me loving his cock? I kissed the head more, then licked down the shaft about halfway before lifting my head and licking my lips as if testing a taste, which was exactly what I was doing.

"I've never ..." I softly muttered with a shy look up at him.

He softly touched the side of my face, "You've never sucked cock?" he asked.

I may have blushed. I shook my head, my lips brushing his semi-hard cock, "A little with my ex-husband but ... not after ..." I licked back up to the head with my eyes still on his. I took the head between my lips and tongued it. "I think," I shyly offered, "you ... and I ... taste good."

I then sank my mouth over the head of his cock, partly to not see his reaction, but mostly out of a building desperate need that I didn't know existed within me. I didn't believe I was any good at sucking cock. I had so little experience with it. It wasn't something my previous marriage had ventured into along with most other things sexual. His steadily stiffening cock, though, showed me I was doing something right and that gave me encouragement to devote more attention with my hand and mouth. A gasp from him above sent my mouth down the shaft until the head came to my throat and I gagged quickly. I pulled back for a breath but continued my efforts, stroking and sucking and licking the black shaft that was again at full erection.

I felt his hands gently tugging my shoulders. Still stroking his cock with my tongue on his cock, I looked up at him. The encouraging soft smile he had been showing had changed to an urgent expression.

"I fucked you last time," he began, "now it's your turn." Confusion showed on my face, I was sure. My inexperience. I was always on my back whenever I was fucked by ... the ex. He smiled, seeming to understand. He lightly stroked the side of my face while giving me a smile that was gentle, encouraging, and caring. "Straddle me. It's called 'cow-girl'."

With sudden understanding, I moved quickly to straddle his legs and shuffle over his hips. I leaned forward to kiss him and rubbed my very ready pussy along his very ready cock. My heart was racing while another shiver coursed through my body. Twice? I'm going to be fucked twice in one night? And after a couple orgasms already?

I sat up more erect and rubbed my pussy along his hard shaft. Even that felt amazing as his cock parted my lips as I moved along it from the bottom to the head. When I rotated my pelvis, the hard shaft bumped and rubbed on my clit to send small jolts into my body. I sat on him, my hands mauling my own breasts, my hips gliding my pussy back and forth over his cock. I loved everything about this hard big cock but a deep groan from him and a jerk of his cock underneath me told me it was time for more.

I raised higher, reached underneath between my legs, and moved his cock and my hips to align it with my hole. When I felt it there, I pressed down just enough to trap the head at the opening of my pussy. Just feeling it there sent another shiver. I moaned as I settled down enough for the head to become lodged inside. I gasped as I settle further for inches of his 10 inches to penetrate deeper to give me that feeling of being stretched and filled despite having just recently been fucked by it.

As I settled down to the base, the moans, and gasps flowed easily and repeatedly from my open mouth. I slowly raised up and carefully settled back down. My nipples were being squeezed and twisted. I opened my eyes to find him with another smile and a sigh as I rotated my pussy over his cock deep inside me.

I leaned forward to kiss him and felt his cock slide inside me. I moaned, then confessed, "This is ... new. All of this ... is new." I kissed him hard and softly asked, "Am I doing this okay?"

He chuckled as he held my face for an even more passionate kiss. Then, "You feel amazing. Just do what gives you pleasure and that will give me pleasure, too." He twisted my nipples as I sat back up. "Good sex," he continued, "is partly experimentation and attention. Trying new things and being attuned to what brings you and your partner pleasure."

I nodded but I was already rising and dropping faster and faster on his cock. It felt like I couldn't get enough of it, that I had to experience more and more, and feel the fullness of his cock inside me. But also, I wanted, really wanted, to feel his cum shooting and filling inside me, again. Never ... NEVER ... have I felt this way before.

I orgasmed when he slipped a finger underneath me so each time I plunged down over his cock my clit was jammed against his finger. I orgasmed again when I felt his cock swell and pulse and his cock spewed more cum. Then, I collapsed on him. I felt very spent and very content lying on his body and not the least bit concerned about the weight I put on him given he was nearly a foot taller and double my own weight. I meowed contently and found I could squeeze his cock with my pussy muscles as it began to lose its hardness and retreat but still remain inside me.

Yes ... very content. Fucked magnificently twice and more than my share of orgasms. I didn't want to move.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,604 Followers