A Slut is Born Ch. 08

Story Info
BLINDFOLDED PLEASURES. Tessa experiences mystery fucks.
5.5k words
4.61
7.1k
14
1

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,588 Followers

CHAPTER 8: BLINDFOLDED PLEASURES

As I pulled my car into Travis's driveway and stopped behind his car, I didn't see anything different from most times I had come to his home. His was the only car in the driveway in front of the garage like normal. There had been no other cars parked in front of his house on either side of the street. As I approached, though, I was so focused on his house and his unusual suggestion that I ignored the number of cars parked on the street several houses from his.

I stepped out of the car and stood quietly for a moment to gather myself. I felt the soft, humid breeze wafting over my naked skin. No, I wasn't standing on his driveway naked but the thin, loose wrap-around beach cover-up I was wearing was next to being naked. He had suggested, and I had ultimately agreed, it would be a fitting way to arrive when clothes were not going to be otherwise needed. The garment was so loosely tied at the waist that it gaped from top and bottom, the sides seeming to only meet at the waist. It was a short walk to the front door but one that felt very exposed the entire time.

He must have been waiting as the door opened as I stepped up the stoop to the door. As I entered his house, his hand pulled the bow at my waist and the cover-up fully fell open. He kissed me hard, one hand behind my neck pulling us together, the other hand fondling my breasts before slipping down to my pussy, my legs opening even before the hand reached its target.

"Mmmm," he uttered as he broke the kiss. My pulse was pumping in anticipation just coming to the door. The casual, intimate manner he touched me and my eagerness for the touch were now normal. A finger slipped past my pussy lips into my hole and I moaned and sighed. "Your nipples are hard and your pussy is dripping, Tessa. Your body is ready. Are you ready?"

I looked up into his eyes. They shined back to me with lusty playfulness. I nodded but then spoke my readiness to leave nothing to assumption. I shrugged off the cover-up, allowing it to fall to the floor behind me, and kicked off my shoes. He was dressed. I was standing in his entryway naked. Anticipation of the unknown was driving me higher with arousal and nervous energy. My long hair was pulled back into a ponytail as he request so it would be out of the way. I could feel a tingle in my pussy, not just wetness but a real feeling, a physical reaction. My nipples were so hard, I could feel them, too. I didn't know for sure what was going to happen. That's not true, of course. I knew I was going to be fucked. What I didn't know for sure was by who or how many. This was the result of the level of trust I had come to have in Travis.

Travis reached behind him and returned with black cloth. The blindfold. I was to be blindfolded today. Or, at least, for a good portion of the day. This was his latest idea for me. He assisted me in putting it over my eyes. It fit snugly, the thick elastic strap tight around my head. The fabric was soft and very comfortable and allowed no light to pass anywhere. I shivered. My world was instantly dark. I still felt Travis next to me but I still flinched and gasped at the same time when his fingers took my nipple. It was very disorienting. There was no visual signal allowing me to prepare for whatever was coming.

He asked me again if I was ready. I verbally assured him I was. I also shivered. The only sound I could discern was the usual neighborhood sounds outside and the sound of sports on the TV in the family room. And, the pounding of my heart.

He took my hand and my elbow and began leading me blindly from the entryway. This was his idea for my experience: I would be led blindly from place to place, from man to man, from use to use. When he explained the idea, he told me anyone involved would be told not to ever talk to eliminate any possibility of my recalling a past encounter. I, therefore, assumed his three friends would be who I would be given to. He had also commented, 'But they will make sounds. No man, Tessa, can resist reacting when pounding your holes'. The comment had been so lewd, so graphic, so crass, but it also was a comment of appreciation and praise and it had filled me with desire even on the phone.

He stopped me in the hallway. I knew it was the hallway by the change in sounds coming to me. I sensed him doing something and then told me to bend over. It reminded me that I was naked, but this was Travis who knew every inch of my body and had used it in every way possible. I felt a hand pull an ass cheek to the side and cool lubrication rubbed over and into my asshole. He repeated with more being pushed inside with two fingers.

"We don't know when this will be first penetrated," he commented with a slap to my ass. A casual comment that sent another shiver through my body. He told me all my holes could be used. I accepted that. After all, he regularly used my holes and throat with his big cock. That was what our relationship was based on.

He wouldn't tell me who the men were or even how many. Did I trust him, he asked. Of course, I had responded. That was that, then. That was how I came to be naked and blindfolded in the hallway of his house waiting for him to lead me to my first unknown encounter with an unknown partner.

We continued walking after that stop. His bedroom, I thought. His bedroom was at the end of the hallway. There were other bedrooms and a separate bathroom we passed. One bedroom near the main part of the house was used as a home house. He turned me left and I was sure it was his bedroom. A few steps inside and he stopped. I knew the bed, a king-size, was ahead. A chest of drawers to the left, a small closet in the corner, and the master bath to the right. I was very familiar with the room.

His hand left my elbow and slid over my bare back to my left shoulder as I felt a light kiss on the right side of my neck. "Have fun," he whispered.

I heard the slowly retreating sound of his shoes. I imagined him stepping backward while watching me standing naked with an unknown man somewhere before me. Was the man already naked on the bed with a hard cock waiting? Was this a hide-and-seek beginning?

I flinched at the touch of my breast. I might have thought it unexpected but of course, it was expected. I just couldn't see it coming. I couldn't see who it was. I put my hand on the hand at my breast. My action wasn't to reject the touch or even to minimize it. I slid my hand along his forearm, up his bicep, to his shoulder and neck. All my touch encountered was bare skin. This was a man similar in size to Travis ... similar to his friends. Could this be Tom, Warren, or Carl? Might this be a friend I haven't met?

I closed the gap between us. My foot touched one of his. It too was bare. I turned my face up and leaned forward in an effort to initiate a kiss. How amazingly awkward. I bumped into him, our bodies suddenly against each other. He was passive with gentle touches. I imagined him grinning from ear to ear at the clumsiness of my blind encounter. Oh, yes ... very naked ... and aroused. A cock was pressed into my stomach. His lips covered mine. Large lips. Immediate passion. A strong hand pulled my body into him, my breasts pressed into him, his cock pressed into me.

I moved my butt back just a bit and slid a hand between us. His cock was almost hard, thick in my grasp. I stroked up and down. Yessss ... my mind responded silently. A long, thick cock.

I blindly kissed his chin, neck, chest, and stomach until I was on my knees before ... whoever this naked man was. Both of my hands were on his cock as my mouth found and kissed the head before parting my lips and taking it into my mouth. He moaned above me. The sound pleased me. I began taking more of the cock into my mouth, beginning the journey of it going to my throat and into it. His hand touched the back of my head and his groan became deeper as the head passed into my throat.

When I had confessed to Travis my feeling of addiction to the pleasures I discovered from him and his cock, it had led to a mutual understanding of our relationship being centered entirely on a mutual exploration of pleasure. Later, when I had accepted being shared with his friends in separate encounters, he asked, again, where we were headed. I hadn't given it much thought. My body craved more and more. The big cocks were consuming and powerful. My brain feared the danger it could present to my other life as a corporate executive. The word 'slut' had slipped from his mouth playfully at some point and that word became fixating. What was a slut? Was I a slut? Could I become a slut? Did I want to be a slut? Could I realistically be both a slut for this man and a respected executive for the corporation?

I was on my knees sucking the cock of a man I didn't know, a man I couldn't even see. Even more accurately, sucking cock and it didn't matter who the man was simply because I trusted Travis that it wouldn't come back to hurt me. I knew I would also be fucking this man. I knew there were others somewhere in this house who I would be sucking and fucking. I knew my pussy and ass would eventually be filled with cum from men I wouldn't be able to see until some time later. And probably, even after finally seeing the men, my holes having taken their cum, I would likely fuck them, again. When Travis proposed this activity, 'You want to find out if you can be a slut?' I had responded, yes.

With the cock in my throat and fingers massaging his balls, I could surely coax his cum down my throat. Just that thought was powerful. It didn't matter who the man was. I had a big cock. It was a powerful realization. Another powerful realization I felt was my desperate need to orgasm on this cock. Maybe I already know. Maybe I really can be a slut.

I slowly pulled my mouth off the cock and rose to my feet, my nipples sliding over his body. I pushed him back to where I thought the bed would be. Besides a steady stream of moans, groans, and gasps, he had been silent as instructed by Travis. Travis. Could Travis be still standing at the open door watching me wantonly giving myself to this unknown man? The thought sent a shiver through me.

I felt him turn his shoulders to find the bed. His advantage. He disappeared from my touch and I heard the sound of movement on the bed. I reached a leg out to bump the edge of the bed, orient myself to it, and blindly crawl to find him. My hand found a bare leg, then the cock, and a stomach. That was all I needed. I straddled him, one hand on his chest, and the other reaching for the cock. I raised it and moved both it and my hips, caressing my dripping pussy with the head until the head sank just into my hole. With the head at my hole, I released the cock, positioned my hands on the chest, and readied myself. I took a big breath, released it, and took another. I thrust my hips down, the cock filling me in one powerful effort with my ass hitting his thighs.

I erupted in a small, preliminary, but needed orgasm.

I sat, grinding my pelvis, pussy stretched with cock as my body quaked and my pussy spasmed around the cock. I heard, "Ooohhh ... fu ...." before the man stopped. I smiled. This might be hard for them.

I leaned down as my hips began rising and thrusting over the cock. I searched for the face, the mouth. I kissed passionately, lustily. My hips thrust and ground. My clit got crushed by the pelvic bone as I ground into it. Eventually, when he began to climax, it was different for me. It was all sensory. No visual tell. No verbal exclamation besides grunting and groaning. The swell and pulse of the cock was the tell. The urgent rise of the hips to meet my thrust. I ground my clit into the pelvis in a desperate effort to join him. When I heard the primal call of his climax, I released my verbal response.

"OH ... FUCK, YESSSSSSSS," I called into the void of my existence. "Cum ... give me ... your cum!"

This was so different. I lay gasping on the man's chest. My pussy still clenching the cock. The cock still leaking cum with weakening pulses. This was so liberating. Not seeing, not knowing. Just feeling, enjoying, and giving. It was like I wasn't myself but outside myself.

Before I could muse about it too much, though, he rolled and helped me off the bed. I stumbled off the bed, his arms and body trapping me. I felt his cum covered cock against me, my pussy leaking cum.

"Thank you," I softly said as I blindly planted a kiss on bare skin. I suddenly felt embarrassed. I thanked this unknown man for a fuck. His cum was in my pussy and I thanked him. He hugged me tighter in response. "This is weird," I confessed. He rolled my nipple.

He held true, though, without a word. He led me out the door. I sensed the hall. We moved closer to the sounds of the TV. I was led too far to be going to the other bedroom but then we stopped. I was turned in circles. Disorientation? We walked, again. The decreasing sound of the TV told me we were back in the hallway. The same bedroom? The guest room? I was turned right instead of left. The guest room. The guiding hands left me and the sound of bare feet retreated behind me. I was again alone. No, not a chance. Someone was here to fuck me.

This time I didn't flinch when a hand fondled my breast and another slid down my stomach to my crotch. My legs were parted and a finger slid through my cum-covered pussy lips. The finger left my pussy and was suddenly at my mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked. I was familiar with the taste of cum and my juice mixed. I sighed contentedly. I reached out to find him, my hands not hesitating but moving down to find the cock. It too was nearly hard. Had he been stroking himself in preparation, I wondered? Had he maybe peeked into the other room while I was fucking?

I knelt cautiously. Amazing how much your sight assists your movement. I took the cock into my mouth, then kissed and licked down the shaft. He was already hard but I wanted the feel of the cock on my lips and in my mouth. How would I be fucked this time?

This one didn't seem inclined to wait. He raised me but didn't guide me onto the bed. Instead, he bent me over the side of the bed, my hands bracing me. Pussy or ass, I wondered? He pulled my ass cheeks apart and I knew. My ass. Thanks to Travis for preparing it.

The cock was thick. My sphincter resisted for some moments. I grunted, as did he, when the strong muscle yielded and the cock was suddenly inside my asshole, stretching, the muscle clamping tightly around the invader. The cock slid deeper, retreated, and pressed further. When I felt his hips against my butt, I sank to my elbows, my ass still high. He pulled back, paused, and thrust back in hard. Very hard. Very good. I whimpered. I gasped. I moaned. Similar sounds escaped from behind me. After God knows how long and the cock pulsed its impending climax, I shifted a hand to my clit and empty pussy. As I felt the first spurt of cum into my rectum, my orgasm released, my pussy quaking and my ass clench tightly around the cock.

The next cock began in missionary, changed to doggy, and finished back in missionary with powerful, dominating thrusts into my pussy with my ankles on his shoulders. He had wonderful staying control. I screamed out my release. I silently wondered if it could have been Travis.

I had been in the master bedroom. I was sure of it. After that excellent fucking, I wasn't moved. Instead, the man left the bed. Hearing retreating footsteps told me the man was leaving. Was I being left alone to recover? Hearing the door bumped told me I wasn't. But, this man wasn't alone. I heard the steps of bare feet on the hardwood floor at the side and foot of the bed. I was on my back, legs splayed, and surely had cum oozing from my hole. The bed sagged at the foot telling me one of them was approaching between my open thighs. The bed sagged on the side. As my knees were lifted and spread to the sides, some hands grasped my breasts. As a cock drove deep into my pussy in a powerful thrust, another was presented to my mouth. I opened my mouth in acceptance and found no telltale taste of cum or my pussy juice. Two more men who hadn't yet fucked me, it seemed.

After some time, the one fucking me pulled out abruptly as did the one in my mouth. They switched quickly. My mouth now took in the aroma and taste of spent cum from my pussy as the new cock plowed with equal force as the previous one.

Back and forth they switched, tag teaming me, driving me through another orgasm as they tempered their stimulation with switches. Even through my orgasm, I was fucked hard, my orgasm cresting, plateauing, and cresting more. The cock left me but too much time passed. I felt like if I just opened my eyes I could see why my pussy was empty, what they were doing, what they were waiting for. I did open my eyes to blackness, of course.

"Fuck me ... please ... one of you ... fuck me," I pleaded. "Give me ... your big cocks."

I was pulled to the side, rolling, and as I did I bumped into a body. I understood, immediately. I swung a leg over the body and propelled my upper body with my arms. I sat astride a hard body and amazingly a hard cock directly under my pussy. I rushed clumsily to fill my hole with the cock and moaned long and deep as I settled over the full length. I began fucking but was pressed down and understood that, too. Resting on the man underneath me, I reached back to spread my ass cheeks in a brazen invitation to being double penetrated. And, I was. I felt the cock at my cum-filled asshole pressing insistently. I pressed back, too.

"Yes, oh fuck ... yesssss. I need both of your cocks ... in my holes. Fuck me ... fill me ... with your cum." It might have shocked me except it was me professing my desperate need for more. It was as if these two, this double penetration after all the fucks, was the time, the moment, that broke through some physical and/or psychological threshold. I needed more, wanted more cock, fucking, orgasms, and cum.

It was an incredible orgasm, both my holes strangling the cocks inside them as they too erupted with fresh cum for my already-filled holes. I was spent. I was limp, gasping, and panting on the body beneath me, the body above me only partially collapsed on top while still holding itself somewhat from squishing me between them. My pussy and asshole were still spasming around the cocks involuntarily when the one on top began pulling away, the cock slowly receding.

I moaned as the cock left my ass. Empty. I was sure my asshole was gaping and leaking after being filled and fucked by that big cock. Frustration. I didn't moan from relief to have the cock out but in frustration that it was gone. I squeezed my pussy muscles around the deflating cock there not wanting to release it. The man rolled us, though, and backed out of my pussy, too.

I lay there with my legs spread and crossed my arms under my breasts with what I hoped was a playful pout on my face. "I can suck you guys hard, again," I offered. "Unless there is more for me? Is there more?" Playful or not, the words flowed from my mouth as an honest response. The words were wanton and slutty but real.

The two of them chuckled, took both of my hands, and assisted me off the bed. My legs were wobbly but the guys provided ample support, one on each side of me. The faint echo of our footsteps indicated we were back in the hall. There were no longer sounds from the TV but I did detect the soft sounds of men with deep voices talking. That, too, disappeared as we approached. By the straight line distance, I was sure I was being led to the family room. We turned left, then right, and weaved. Furniture, probably.

After the men's hands left me, I knew they had delivered me to someone else. Was this yet another man I hadn't fucked or someone I had already fucked? I reached out blindly with my hand to search. I took a step, bumped into what I thought was the couch, and turned with another step where my hand encountered another hard body. My other hand joined the first in touching this body, moving up over the developed chest, one hand seeking the face. While one hand felt the face for some recognition (failure), the other slid down to discover a nearly hard cock. I grasped the cock as I awkwardly leaned forward using the other hand to assist me in finding the man's mouth to kiss.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,588 Followers
12