A Slut is Born Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left his mouth and sank to my knees. The first touch of my tongue to the cock told me it had not fucked me, yet. It was clean and grew quickly in my stroking hand and devoted mouth and tongue. I eagerly licked, kissed, mouthed, and sucked the cock. I would have continued as long as I could except hands raised me, turned me, and moved me until my shins bumped the couch. I knelt on the couch and was pressed to lean against the back. I spread my knees and wiggle my ass in brazen invitation. Another cock to fuck me. I wanted it in my body. I needed it in my body. I didn't care what that might say about me. This was the journey I wanted and accepted and my body didn't want to stop. Ever.

This man pulled my ass back and I felt the cock play over my open pussy and gaping asshole. With nothing visually to reference, it felt like the cock was deciding ... pussy ... asshole ... pussy ... asshole ...

I wiggled my ass without caring which one the cock might choose. It made no difference to me. Pussy or asshole. Both were leaking cum. Both were open to penetration. I squeezed my muscles with the insane intention of an impression they would appear to be winking in lewd invitation.

The cock plunged suddenly into my pussy and drove full depth in that first thrust. It filled me even after being fucked so many times and filled with cum. After a dozen powerful thrusts, it was gone. "NO," I cried. Even before that single word left my mouth the cock was at my asshole. One pressing push of the head past my tightening sphincter and the next equally powerful thrust drove it fully into my anal passage.

The cock fucked with a knowing confidence and familiarity. Through grunts and groans, I found my voice. "OH FUCK!" I exclaimed. "YES, TRAVIS! Fuck me... like that. Oh, fuck, yesssss ..."

Another dozen or so thrusts and the cock left my asshole and slammed back full depth into my pussy. "How could ... you know," came his labored reply.

I laughed. "How much ... have you ... fucked me?" I came back with. "You don't think ... I know how you ... fuck?" He laughed, too.

There was no relenting in the way he was fucking me, though. My asshole was so well lubricated and open that his fucking there seemed like my pussy. I was rising to an orgasm. I clenched muscles around the cock no matter which hole he pounded. I wanted him to join me but I knew I couldn't last. When he reached around me to abuse my clit, I knew he intended to take me to multiple orgasms. I exploded with him in my ass.

A sound behind me managed to penetrate my sex-crazed brain. God, we're not alone! My body still spasming, I managed to push the words out. "We ... are being ... watched?" I gasped and moaned. He grunted, yes. "All of them?" I knew the answer.

With his climax, he leaned over my body fondling my hanging breasts and sliding a finger through my otherwise empty pussy. His cock was still embedded in my asshole, still pulsing the last of his release into me. He whispered his thanks and amazement.

When his cock pulled from my asshole, I sagged into the back of the couch. I was truly spent. I hung over the back of the couch, legs still spread, and surely had cum dripping from both holes. Are unknown guys behind me looking? I couldn't care less. They had all fucked me. I could have stayed that way but Travis had other plans. He assisted me to stand. He provided the needed support and managed to position me in front of his body.

"It is time," he softly said. Time for what, I wondered. Time to be fucked, again? Okay. But, it has been a steady series of fucks for me. So, time for what? I leaned back against his body. I had to, I couldn't trust my legs. I wasn't sure how long this was to last: blindfolded and fucked. I considered it might be until the other guys eventually left. Instead, I felt him untangling the elastic strap at the back of my head. 'It is time', okay.

When the cloth uncovered my eyes, I had to squeeze them shut. It had been too long in the dark. I slit my eyes open and slowly opened them more. Travis had his hands on the naked front of my body. A hand fondling a breast with the other caressing my stomach to the breasts. Five guys were sitting or standing in the room in front of me. Five naked, black, strong-bodied guys with flaccid cock. Those cocks had all been inside me. I flushed. What the hell? They and Travis had all fucked me and putting faces and bodies to the cocks causes me to flush?

"Guys," Travis began, "meet Tessa. Tessa, meet Rob and Gary. You know Tom, Warren, and Carl." They all nodded and offered verbal greetings as though we were meeting at some social mixer. I admit it. As I looked each in the face, my eyes also dropped to their cocks. Travis was now rolling a nipple as the other hand slid down my body, a finger going between my legs, along my open lips to come back coated in cum and juice. He presented the finger to me. I opened my mouth and sucked it clean.

"Remember the question you posed to me much earlier, Tessa?" he asked softly as he continued fondling my body before his friends. "You suggested you might be addicted to my cock and orgasms, remember?" I nodded. Where was this going? Of course, I remembered. My life seemed to have split in two as a result of that confession. "You also mused something, something you wondered about yourself." I nodded. God, he going to want me to say it. I blushed. I could feel it spreading over me. My white, used body flushed with crimson. "Say it, Tessa. What was it you were wondering about yourself?"

Oh fuck. I scanned the face in front of me. I was naked before them but they were naked before me, too. One or two cock began to move. Damn, girl! You're still focused on their cocks?

"I ... I wondered ..." I stammered. He whispered in my ear to continue, to confess it. Both nipples were being twisted. I gasped and my eyes closed for a moment. When my eyes reopened, I saw all the guys intently, expectantly watching me. I began, again. A deep, encouragement-seeking breath. "I wondered ... if my feeling of addiction might ..." I looked at them, "might mean I was a slut." There, I got it out. All five faces before me were smiling and several more cocks were moving.

Travis was leaning over me, his hand now between my legs which had parted wider for his access. I was on full display as he toyed with my well-fucked body. "What do you think now, Tessa? Are you a slut?"

I turned my head to the side where he was leaning over me. Really? A slut? Do I know if I am? "I don't know," I admitted honestly. "How would I know?"

He chuckled. Two of his fingers were sawing in and out of my drenched pussy. A soft squishing sound could be heard in the silence. "Maybe that's true. The well-fucked woman standing here naked is just one part of the person you are, right? We understand that, right?" I nodded. I was assured his friends only knew that I was important to Travis and was to be respected. That showed through in every one of the fucks I was given. "So," he continued, "let's have them decide."

My eyes opened wide. Surprised, yes. Also, exciting at the same time. Was the term slut a label you could claim or a label you were given through recognition and action?

"What do you say, guys," he addressed the men in front of me. "Do you think she's a slut? You've all experienced her. Was that a slut?"

"Of course." "Damn straight she is." "She sure seemed like one."

"In a way, yes." That came from Tom. Warren nodded his agreement.

"What do you mean," Travis asked.

Tom shrugged as if uncertain. His eyes flicked from the fingers at my pussy to my face to Travis. "I mean ... she's Tessa, you know." Tom checked with Warren who continued nodding. "Look, we've been with her more. There is something different. All of us would agree you fuck like a slut, Tessa. There is something of an attitude, though, that makes you different than what I think of as a slut." He shrugged, again. "I don't know ... just can't explain it."

One of the other guys jumped in. "Okay ... yeah, I think I understand. I still think what you did here was a slut enjoying being fucked. I mean, you know, blindfolded, not even knowing who you were fucking. That's slutty. But, I see what Tom's saying, too. Yeah, even while fucking all of us, being led from one to the next is pretty slutty, I felt what Tom's talking about." He addressed Travis. "It's just a feeling, man."

Travis was still fondling me. "What do you think now?"

"I think I like that," I replied looking at each of them. "Slutty but special. I can accept that."

"Good," Travis said as he smacked my ass. "How about our new slut getting a round of beers. We have more fucking to do."

Damn. More fucking. Without the blindfold this time. Six big cocks at once? That should be interesting. I made an effort to strut my ass as I turned to the kitchen.

12