A Slut is Born Pt. 02

Story Info
Your blackmailed wife betrayed by her own body.
2k words
4.38
32.7k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came hard as she rubbed her pussy furiously while watching the video. The heavily edited video that showed her doing and saying the most filthy dirty things she would have ever imagined. The video which resulted in the most powerful orgasms while she watched it. The video which no one could ever see.

And that is why your hot asian wife will follow the instructions that came in a separate email after the video. She read over the instructions in horror but then watched herself in the video with a cock in her face and declaring that she is a nasty cocksucking whore. That video can never get out. She knew she would do anything to keep that from happening and the instructions weren't really all that bad.

Per the instructions she showed up at my apartment complex. She was wearing a thin white blouse but instead of being buttoned it was simply tied beneath her tiny breasts. This caused it to gape open at the top and completely reveal her tits to anyone looking from even just slightly above. Not that it mattered much since her nipples were visible through the sheer fabric. Beneath her bare midriff she wore a tiny pleated mini-skirt. The instructions were very clear. The skirt had to be short enough that if she bent over her panties would be completely visible. Of course she wasn't allowed to wear panties which made it a truly dangerous proposition. She had thigh high fish net stockings and black 6" "stripper" heels. Add lots of makeup including bright red lipstick and she looked like a cheap whore. She looked at herself in the mirror before she left her house (wearing a trench coat) and was horrified and yet... no way she could have been turned on.

As she parked she realized that my apartment building was completely on the other side of the parking lot from guest parking. Also it occurred to her that it was almost 5:30 in the afternoon and most people were just arriving home from work. It was the busiest time of day! She steeled herself and then got out of the car and started walking as quickly as possible to my building. However, she was not accustomed to the high heels and could only move at a slow walk that ended up looking more like a strut. She could see people staring at her like a cheap whore. Some stared disapprovingly while others smiled knowingly. It was then that she realized, shamefully, that she was... she was a cheap whore. She was basically going to my apartment to perform whatever perverted sex acts I had planned for her. And her pussy was wet.

When she gets to my door she knocks hurriedly. The less time she spends out in full view the better. But there's no answer. She knocks again. While she's waiting an older couple come by on their way down stairs. The wife just scowls but the old guy has a big grin on his face. She catches herself smiling back! Why not? Sure she looks like a total slut but she is in good shape and even a little sexy.

When there is still no answer she considers leaving but knows that if she misses me that video will start showing up with her friends and family. No she just has to wait. So she knocks even louder. The neighbor across the hall opens his door to find out what is going on and just stands there and smiles when he sees her there. Finally I open my door. She looks ready to bolt inside but I am blocking the way. I see my neighbor.

"Hey Hank."

"Hey Philip. What do you have going on?"

"I am going to fuck the hell out of this little asian slut. Isn't that right slut?"

She looked up at me with pleading eyes but I only gave her a hard stare in return that clearly meant business.

"Yes." she whispered.

"Hank can't hear you. Why don't you turn around and face him so he can hear you more clearly."

She slowly turned to face him and said yes, a little bit louder. Again she was aware of how she looked while doing this and what she was saying and she felt totally humiliated... and yet she was also a little turned on. What was wrong with her?!

I leaned in and whispered to her, "Bitch, do what you are told and do it well or I will send that fucking video to everyone you know. Do you understand?" Her eyes grew wide and she nodded. "Now tell Hank you are a nasty asian whore and you are here to get fucked. And remember do it well or I swear I will slam the door in your face and hit send on that video."

"I am a nasty asian whore and I am just here to get fucked." she said loudly. She was sure the neighbors could hear but she had to make sure I didn't send that video. In fact another man was just coming up the stairs to their floor with a big smile on his face. "oh God" she thought "he heard me". He stopped and just stood at the top of the stairs checking her out in her slut outfit. She could feel the wetness on her pussy and her own excitement just added to her humiliation.

"Well damn slut" I said so everyone could hear "why don't you pull that skirt up and show us that little asian cunt."

She looked back with pleading eyes but my face went hard and she new what the consequences would be if she balked. In horror she wondered if they would be able to see how wet her pussy had become. She slowly lifted her skirt, exposing her shaved, yes shaved was part of the instructions, pussy to all of them. "God, she was standing there in public exposing her pussy to complete strangers."

When the man on the stairs leaned to one side to try and get a better view she actually turned towards him and spread her legs a little wider so he could see. Her body was reacting before her mind even knew what she was doing.

"Lets see just how horny this slut is." With that I slid my hand down between her legs. As it passed over her clit her entire body shook and I easily slid two fingers straight into her sopping wet cunt. "Wow, this bitch is a total fucking slut. Look at how wet she is." I held my hand up and my fingers were nearly dripping with her wetness.

She was completely humiliated. Her body had betrayed her and now these men all thought she was just a wanton slut. But she was. Her pussy was absolutely soaked from showing off for these men in public. "Oh god" she thought "I really am just a slut. How did that happen?"

I lean in and whisper to her, "Beg me to let you taste your own pussy, slut. And make sure I believe it or else..."

"I want to taste it" she said tentatively.

"Taste what, slut?"

"My pussy... I want to taste my pussy juice." again tentatively.

"Come on, bitch, you can do better than that."

"Please! Please let me taste my pussy!"

I raised my wet fingers to just in front of her mouth. Without any prompting whatsoever she stretched her neck and tongue and licked at her own cunt juice on my fingers. I notice with satisfaction that she is still holding her skirt up exposing her shaved pussy to the two strange men and anyone else who happens by.

"Look at you, you dirty whore. You are standing here eagerly licking your own pussy juice off my fingers and you are still showing off that bald asian cunt to everyone. What kind of a woman does that?!"

She ignored my question and just kept licking at my fingers.

"Bitch! What kind of woman does this?"

"A dirty slut." she mumbled quietly.

"Fuck this. You should have done better." I say as I turn to go into my apartment.

"Wait! No! A dirty slut! I am a dirty fucking slut for you!"

As I turn back I see her facing me holding her skirt up, exposing her wet cunt and pleading with her eyes. Amazingly she didn't actually step into the relative privacy of the apartment. Its as though she was enjoying being on display.

I walk back to her, unzipping my pants along the way. I pull my cock out and rub it back and forth in her sopping wet slit. Her body trembles with every pass over her swollen clit.

"What are you?"

"I'm your dirty fucking slut." she said with no hesitation and punctuated it with a loud moan.

"Then spread your legs, bend over, and suck your cunt juice off of my cock, bitch."

What was happening to her. She was saying those things without even thinking about it and with no hesitation she spread her legs and bent over giving the other guys a great view of her shaved pussy and ass. The skirt did nothing to hide anything. The worst part is she actually felt pride when they started rubbing their own cocks through their pants while staring at her.

She looked at the cock in front of her with her own juices glistening on it. She knew she was going to suck it and her pussy flooded yet again at the thought. She had lost it. She had basically become his slut. She was horrified and yet just accepting it would be such a relief.

She moved to take my cock into her mouth but before she could I grabbed her head and rubbed my dripping wet cock all over her face. She could smell her sex on my cock, on her face and taste it on her lips.

"Turn your head and look at Hank. That's it, look him right in the eyes with your own cunt juice on your face, you dumb slut. Now keep looking at him and kiss my dick like a good cocksucking whore."

She did as she was told and when she saw Hank start stroking his cock even harder through his pants she actually smiled. Then she continued to kiss and lick at the dick in front of her.

"What are you?"

"I'm a dirty cocksucking whore."

"Prove it bitch. Squat down with your pussy exposed."

She did so without hesitation and took my cock into her mouth without even being told. I pulled my cock back out.

"Easy you greedy slut. You're going to get the cock. Don't be in such a hurry."

She was only mildly horrified that she had started sucking my cock without even being told to. At this point she really did want to suck cock. Her body had taken over and she needed it.

"Ask me to let you suck it."

"Please may I suck your cock?"

She leaned forward but I pulled back.

"Please let me suck your cock. I want to have it in my mouth."

"What are you?"

"I'm a filthy fucking cocksucking whore!"

At that I stuffed my cock into her mouth and straight down her throat until she gagged and coughed.

"Oh yeah, bitch. That's a good little asian whore." I said as I started a steady rhythm fucking her mouth.

I nodded to Hank and the other unknown guy and they knew exactly what I meant. They both walked over, unzipped their pants and pulled out their cocks. I pulled my dick out of her mouth. She looked up and saw all three of us standing with our cocks pointed at her face.

"What are you?"

"I'm a dirty cocksucking slut!"

Then all three of us stuck our cocks in her face and she started sucking each one in turn. We all smiled when we realized she was also furiously rubbing her own pussy and thrusting her hips against her free hand. After a while we backed off and I told her to stand up. Then we all went inside where her previous video was playing on the big screen tv. Her voice saying "I'm a dirty fucking slut" was coming through the speakers.

Now it was time to really get the party started.