A Slut Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a limp doll... a limp fuck-doll... prone on the surface of the table, exhausted, used, and spent. I didn't move, wasn't sure I could move unless I just slid off the table if my legs collapsed. Instead, hands gathered me, supported me, and guided me to the couch where I was laid back, my legs splayed. I looked up at the four older men, each with satisfied looks on their faces. They had given me a truly spectacular fucking. My eyes dropped to each of their cocks, each limply hanging and each glistening with the juices of my pussy and cum. I smiled with a wicked thought and pushed my weary body to sit forward. I motioned them to me. One after the other I sucked and licked their messy cocks clean.

I was given a drink which I gulped down too fast. It went directly to my head. I was given a glass of water next which I also gulped. My body was recovering somewhat even if my head was swimming from the sudden intake of a double bourbon. I slid off the couch and had them cram onto it, their hips and thighs pressed tightly together in the process. Would they get hard, again? I was sure Harold would. He had recovered quickly before. The others?

From one to the next and next and next, I sucked and licked cock. I was rewarded eventually with four hard cock, again. I sat back to consider the results of my efforts and what to do next. One of my hands fondled a breast while the other casually stroked my pussy. Harold made the decision for us. He stood and took my hand, turned me to the short hallway leading to the bedrooms.

He announced, "We're moving this party to more practical accommodations." He nudged me ahead of him with a smack to my ass. I jumped ahead with a school girl giggle.

Harold climbed onto the bed and I followed with him. I crawled over his body, held his cock, and moved my body and it until it sank into my cum-filled hole. Another man knelt alongside us. As I bounced up and down on Harold, I leaned to the side to engulf the other man's cock into my mouth. I felt movement on the bed on the other side and groped my hand in that direction until I found his cock. As I stroked it, the last man appeared fondling my breasts.

When Harold came, they all shifted. The next man wanted me on my hands and knees. The third and fourth in the missionary position. Eight loads of cum. Multiple orgasms of my own. What more could a blossoming slut ask for?

12