A Slut Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Teresa makes new discoveries with the guys from the resort.
7.4k words
4.73
12.8k
15
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 6: DISCOVERY

I was lounging on my balcony when my phone dinged signaling an alert. I reached blindly to the side, a little table containing my paperback, an empty wine glass, sunscreen, and my phone. I fumbled for the phone, content to be sprawled under the hot sun. When I held the phone up in front of me, before I woke the dark screen to life, I smiled at the image reflected on the dark surface. It has been weeks since that night with Harold and his friends and more weeks since the week of exploration at the resort island. Now, I lay brazenly naked on my small balcony. Being on the top floor held some advantage along with the walls separating the balconies for some modicum of privacy but I knew I frequently exposed myself to those below in the commons area and other apartments around the quad. I enjoyed the feeling of the sun on my bare body and I was intent of minimizing tan lines even though I didn't have the benefit of a nude beach. Mostly, though, I really enjoyed being exposed. It was a wonderfully erotic feeling.

I punched in my password as I squeezed my thighs together with a big smile. At the moment, I had a vibrating egg gently buzzing inside my cunt. Oh, yeah, these weeks have generated some other transitions, too. Harold. For an older guy, he's had a lot of ideas for me. I suspect he likes the physical 'thanks' I have generously provided. In the effort of continuing to move forward, he has encouraged me to include new terms. Referring to my pussy: Cunt. My breasts: Tits. I find when I am sexual these new terms are exciting, too.

I search for the source of the alert. I find it in an app that has laid dormant, the app for the resort used for communication of events, weather, and activities. It went dormant after I checked out and received the final summary of miscellaneous billing information. I tapped the icon and the familiar resort screen popped up. A message was waiting. I tapped on it expecting to find a promotional offer. It wasn't.

'You have a message from another guest. Press this link for options.'

I followed the link to learn when I registered my email address and phone number it included an option for contact between guests, if they approved the communication. I followed the link further to find a message pending from... Adam Jacobs. Adam Jacobs? Adam? My Adam? I never got his last name. It was a literal one-night-stand and, I thought, no chance of seeing him again. I clicked on the message.

'Teresa... I loved the way you pronounced it... ter-RAY-sah... with a bit of Latin accent... obviously, you left an impression on me. I am hoping your impression of me was also positive or I am going to appear quite the fool here. But I don't think I will be. I think that night was special for you, too. So, here's the deal... I want to see you, again. More, though, I've described you to my friends and they agree you'd be perfect for us. It's outrageous but I had the feeling you might be looking for outrageous. If you see this and you are curious, respond. Otherwise, I hope your life is good. Adam.'

Oh my, God... good impression? I'll say I have a good impression. That single night was amazing. And his cock... how I wished there had been more time. Now he's suggesting just that? What's this about his friends? He said I'd be 'perfect for us'; what's that about?

I pressed reply and a text field opened below his message. It was all within the resort app, not a direct email communication. For security purposes, I supposed.

'Adam, thanks for the message and thinking of me. That night was... wow, special for me. You were amazing and I have wished we could have spent more time together. YES... yes, I am curious what you have in mind. I am including an email address; it might be more direct communication for us. Excited, Teresa.'

* * * *

I can't really believe I am doing this. It started with simple messages through an app, then into emails to phone calls. Now, I am riding the escalator from the arrival gates to the baggage claim level. I am wearing black leggings, black high heels, a tight black t-shirt with 'IMAGINE' printed across my breasts, and large dark sunglasses. Behind me on the next tread is my carry-on case. I scanned the people below as soon as I began descending the escalator and I am again as more of the open space below comes into view. I feel the flush wash over me... anticipation, wonder at what I am doing, excitement of what is to come.

I see him standing calmly away from the crowd near the window. He puts up his hand and I wave back to him. I push through the crowd that seems to part before me. When he again comes into my line-of-sight, I quicken my pace to a jog with the case rolling behind me until I all but crash into him as I release the roller and wrap my arms around him.

I kissed him deeply, then, "Oh, Adam... I can't believe I'm holding you, again."

He sighed, "You wouldn't believe how much I've thought about you. I cursed myself for the bad timing of having to leave right after meeting you." He kissed me again while people flowed around us trying not to stare but wanting to peek at our display of urgency. "Are you sure about this? We can still call it off..."

I shook my head and looked into his eyes, a big smile forming as I pressed against his body. "I'm sure, Adam. I can't believe how excited I am about it. You're right, it is outrageous but outrageously exciting." I press into him and my face changes slightly and my voice lowers, "But I'm not the only one excited and that excites me, too." In the midst of all these strangers streaming for the exit doors, my voice lowers lustily. "Are you sure you can walk with that thing like that?" He blushes and says he'll manage.

He took my bag with one hand and my hand with the other and led me to the door and short-term parking. As we cross to the parking structure, it truly hits me. I only know this man from one night of sexual adventure... an amazing sexual experience, but still... I've travelled across states to be with him for a long weekend. But not only him. That was his outrageous proposal. He and his three friends. He was very explicit when he described the weekend he proposed: three days; the five of us at a very comfortable lake-side cabin located near a resort town; a consuming sexual experience; and, according to him, the other three were equally well-endowed. I wobbled slightly. Adam looked but probably thought it was my heels. Three days intent on fucking. Three days of four big cocks. Not for the first time since his proposal did my mind flash on how his magnificent cock felt and not for the first time did I wonder if that experience multiplied by others was rational. I giggled to myself at the wonder of it all. Move forward? Hell, this was like leaping forward!

In the car headed out of the city, he provided more details. He had provided plenty of details in his messages and phone calls, of course. How could I agree to something like this without the details? But the details he gave along the drive were more and I realized by my physical reaction that he was teasing me, enticing me, priming me, hoping what we thought was about to happen was really about to happen. He described the other men in more detail: Steve, Mark, and Brian. All white. All about the same age. All with athletic builds. All with big cocks. He said the cabin was really a lake-home they were renting. It was semi-private from other properties... but not completely. The lake would be crowded on the weekend with people escaping the city and the city heat.

He reached across the center console and ran his fingertips lightly over my thigh covered in the leggings. His touch, after his words, gave me a shiver. He smiled at that. Our heads turned at the same moment and our eyes connected. My breathing quickened and my heart began pounding. We were still on the Interstate through the city.

"Take off your leggings." Just like that? I looked at him. He had a slight smile on his face as he watched the traffic ahead and around us. Without looking at me, he added, "You said you wanted an outrageous experience." He paused, then, "Correction... what you said was you want your life filled with more outrageous experiences." His smile got bigger and my arousal spiked. "Take you leggings off. And your panties or thong, too."

I released the seatbelt and raised my butt off the seat and pushed the waist of the leggings over my hips, catching the thong with my thumbs as I did. I slipped out of the heels to remove those items and he asked me to put the heels back on. Obviously, more was in his mind. It was exciting. We had made it clear that I would always be in control. I could reject anything and they would honor it. I think, though, we both knew I wouldn't be incline to deny a request or suggestion. I wanted experiences and I was inclined to follow their lead.

I sat back and refastened the seatbelt as I sat naked from the waist down. I looked at him. He had a satisfied and confident smile. He flipped his head to my side. I looked out my side window to find us alongside a semi-truck. I looked up at the driver and blushed as he gave a thumbs-up sign. Adam sped up and passed him.

Shortly after, Adam signaled to exit the Interstate. He stopped at the stop sign at the top of the exit and turned to me in his seat. "Now, your top and bra." I hesitated and looked down the state road we were about to take. It wasn't like it was a rural country road. My heart was beating faster and I knew I wanted to, I wanted to experience what his (and his friends) might have in mind this weekend. I released the seatbelt, again, and pulled my top off, leaned forward and unhooked my bra. I toss all of it into the back seat and refastened the seat belt, the shoulder strap passing between my breasts and obviously aroused nipples. He reached over with his right hand and slid it over my bare thigh. He continued up and I found my thighs parting. His fingers slipped between my thighs to my pussy. His fingers moved over my lips, then up in front of me.

I looked at his fingers. It was unmistakable but he stated the obvious, anyway. "You're already wet." His smile was almost bigger than his face. His fingers came to my nipple. "Why am I not surprised..." I smiled back. It was crazy to travel by myself to meet with near strangers for a weekend. But, God, how I wanted this.

He pulled onto a smaller county road and several miles later slowed at an intersection where the lone building was a gas and small market. I looked at him with apprehension as I sat naked in his car. He stopped at one of the two pumps and fished his wallet out. The car faced the front of the store which was where my eyes were focused. Suddenly, his hand was in front of my face with a credit card held between two fingers.

"I need gas. Would you fill it up?"

My eyes flashed back to the front of the store. So, this is why he wanted me to put my shoes back on. I sighed, nervously looked at the store and around the outside of it, but I also recognized the excitement that was coursing through me at the same time. I took the card, opened the door, stepped outside, and walked around the back of the car to the pump. I opened the cover to the opening and turned to the pump, trying very hard to act normal like this was just one of hundreds of times I have filled a car with gas. It was anything but normal, though. I put the card in and out, made the selection, took the nozzle out and began fueling the car. I glanced at the front of the store, again. A man was slowing coming out to stand at the open door. Since there were no other cars visible, I took him to be the attendant. He was watching quite closely and I knew I was mostly visible to him. I smiled as a nasty thought came to me. I took the squeegee from the water container and moved to the driver's side of the windshield. I think I even shocked Adam as I began cleaning the glass, especially when I lean over the car and pressed my breast into the windshield. I casually walked to the other side to finish the job as I heard the nozzle shut off.

When I got back into the car, all Adam could say was, "I don't believe you did that... this is going to be a great weekend!" I couldn't believe I did that, either. It pointed to a weekend of great potential, though.

Adam was right, it was much more like a lake-house than a cabin. It might be constructed of logs but it was two-stories. The front, which faced the lake, had a wide porch that extended across the full front which rose five steps from the ground.

I also noted there were no other cars. I mentioned that to him as he slowed to park alongside the building. As he opened his door, he said the others were on their way but got a later start due to work commitments. I stepped out on my side, then opened the back door to retrieve the clothes I had discarded there. I stood naked but for the clothes clutched to my body as Adam opened the trunk and grabbed both of our bags.

I felt his eyes on my bare ass as I climbed the stairs to the porch, the heels causing my ass to provocatively tilt back and forth as I did. The luggage was dumped in the spacious living room which was walled by floor-to-ceiling windows facing the porch and lake. We then made a couple trips to bring the groceries he had in the trunk.

After putting the groceries away, I commented teasingly, "No alcohol."

"The other guys are bringing other stuff. Yes, including the alcohol." He patted my bare ass.

We took the luggage upstairs. He dropped his on the bed in a bedroom and put mine next to his. I smiled as if to communicate this was our bedroom. He smiled, too, apparently understanding my reaction. He told me this was not my bedroom. There were four bedroom and the four guys. And, I understood. I would be sharing the bed of one of them.

He led me back downstairs and out onto the massive porch. I gazed out at the lake, just a few boats cruising but understood that the weekend would bring many more. He came up from the back and took me in his arms, one hand immediately fondling a breast while the other smoothly moved down my stomach. I parted my legs welcoming his touch as it continued down to my mound. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. The anticipation of the weekend after our communications, the exhibitionism in the car and at the gas station had me in a state of high need. I could feel the wetness between my legs and now he could, too.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and applied gentle pressure down. It didn't require much pressure to be sure. I was eager. My fingers were already working the belt and zipper of his slacks by the time my knees hit the floor of the porch. His slacks fell down his thighs as my tongue and lips found his now exposed cock. I sighed deeply at the first touch, my mind flashing back to the feel of this monster cock at the resort. The long semi-hard member quickly became the 11" hard, rigid cock I remembered. I stretched my mouth wide to take the head and more into my mouth and only managing about half its length inside, the head entering my mouth but its size scaring me to go much further, though I continued to try.

I felt him pulling me up and I gasped in air as my mouth slid off his cock and flopped down, its size not able to stand upright like a smaller cock would. He turned me around to press me against the railing of the porch where I braced myself and spread my legs wide, my breasts and head hung over the railing, my ass slightly wiggling at him in a teasingly, inviting gesture.

When I felt the head at my pussy, I tilted my ass up and sucked in a deep breath of anticipation. Only hours after arriving to see a man I had only one encounter with months ago and I was eagerly presenting myself to being fucked by him, again. As his cock slowly parted my lips and entered me, that deep breath escaped my lungs with a long moan as the feeling of being filled completely returned to me. He pressed and pulled slowly and by inches slowly filled my pussy until I again felt his cock bumping into the top of my insides. By the time his hips smacked my ass, a steady stream of gasps, moans, and groans were flowing from my throat and mouth hanging open.

The sound of gravel being crunched under tires barely penetrated my consciousness but the bright flash of sun off the windshield did. I turned my head and peered to the side through eyes that were half shut. A sudden feeling of embarrassment shot through me as his three friends came out of their cars to see me being pummeled from behind, my head hanging with open mouth, my breasts bouncing and swaying beneath me, and the sounds of our fucking floating on the air. But somehow that all heightened my excitement and as the three stepped in front of me on the ground... I cried out in orgasm. The slutty words and sounds escaping from me flowed easily and naturally.

"OH FUCK... YESSSSSS... FUCK YOUR MONSTER INTO ME. OH GOD! YESSSSS... YES, YES, YES! I love your... fucking... cock... deep... filling me! FUCK YES!"

Adam's strokes became instantly urgent and powerful. He slammed into me and I felt his pulsing cock begin to spew cum into my pussy tightly wrapped around him.

I was gasping for air as he slowly pulled his cock from my pussy. I glanced underneath me and back to see a long string of cum dripping from my (I was sure) gaping hole. I softly muttered a 'yes' as I watched Adam's feet move away and someone else move up to my waiting ass. I sighed as another cock parted my gaping lips and entered my pussy. This one was big, too, and the feeling of being filled returned. My mind flashed on a thought of all four really were big like Adam and my arousal spiked at the thought of finding out in these minutes after arriving while hung over the railing of the porch facing the lake. In full view of the lake and anyone curious enough to notice, I'm being fucked by four men.

When the fourth and last of them pulled out after yet another orgasm for me and another load of cum dumped into my filled pussy, I was aided to one of the Adirondack chairs along the wall facing the lake. A cold, sweating bottle of beer magically appeared in my hand and I gulped half of it. Adam sat in a chair next to me while Steve, Mark, and Brian stood leaning against the railing in front of me. We were all now naked. Formal introductions were made which was weird having already been fucked by them. Being introduced to them each, though, gave me the opportunity to consider each of them in turn. My eyes seemed to fall to their flaccid cocks hanging in front of them. Even limp they were impressive and provided visual evidence of the physical I had only moments before experienced. But, if I was considering them, I noticed their eyes dropped down my body, too. I followed their gaze down to my parted legs and blushed but wickedly enjoyed the reality of what they saw: a small pool of cum was forming under my pussy on the painted wood of the chair.

As the afternoon and night progressed, the guys slipped on shorts but I was encouraged to remain naked. I could still feel their cum inside and outside my pussy as steaks were grilled and sides made and we ate. The conversation was easy and comfortable. My willingness to be fucked immediately on their arrival and to remain naked with them set the easy, relaxed tone. They casually touched me as we moved about and I returned the touches to them.

As darkness began settling in over the lake, the temperature dropped. We were either going to put more clothes on or go inside. We went inside. After bringing them refreshed drinks, I stood looking at the four of them sprawled on couches or chairs. An evening of being openly touched had me aroused. Looking at them in shorts, their hard, bare chests reminding me of what else there was, I knew what I wanted. Adam offered a weekend of hard cock excess and that was what I wanted. I truly did want cock. I began loosening shorts and pulling them off. As I made my way around the group, the exposed cocks began firming on their own but I wanted each one in my mouth.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12