A Slut Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trees surrounding the lake and cabin put the area in darkness while the sky to the west still showed dusky, color infused light. I knelt before the closest cock which happened to be Mark. I licked the underside of his cock to the head. It became almost instantly hard as I took in the taste and scent of our previous fucking, the taste and smell of multiple loads of cum and my own orgasmic secretions. I opened my mouth wide to take the head between my lips. I sucked on the bulbous head as my tongue stroke the underside. I heard him moan. I raised myself to push my mouth down over his rigid cock, taking more and more inside with each plunge down and sucking as I pulled back up. I took it into my throat, certainly not all of it but enough to give the head the sensation as my throat constricted around it. I massaged his balls and stroked the base of his cock as I sucked until I felt his cock pulse and swell. I pulled my mouth up to the head and stroked faster. When I felt his cock jerk and spasm, I sucked harder in anticipation. With the first spurt of cum, I sucked and swallowed, anticipating more. My gulp sounded obscene as I was only intent on not losing a drop of his climax as the thickness slid down my throat.

I pulled my mouth off and licked the head. Mark was sprawled back in the easy chair. "Damn, Teresa... you're a good cocksucker, too."

I smiled as I shuffled on my knees to the side. I stopped in front of Steve and immediately engulfed his hard cock. Four big cocks. I was sure to be better at taking them down my throat by the end of this weekend.

I moved from one to the next as the guys talked, joked, and watched. Usually, the only one not vocally involved was the one being sucked. He, I was pleased to realize, only added moans and grunts. After swallowing four loads of cum and now faced with four softened cocks, I replenished everyone's drinks and to a seat on Adam's lap. His free hand moved inside my thighs so I dropped one leg off his lap to give him the access he sought. As his fingers plied my pussy lips and clit, he asked, "Are you okay, Teresa? Is this what you wanted from the weekend?"

I kissed him, then looked each of the others in the face and smiled. "So far it is, yes. I am hoping there will be much more." They all laughed and assured me that was guaranteed. "That reminds me, since I don't have a bedroom of my own, what are the sleeping arrangements?"

Adam responded as his finger entered me and I sighed. I had fucked and sucked each of them and now he was openly fingering my messy pussy. It was exactly what I wanted. I wanted to be there willing slut, to do everything they desired, and to be used anyway they desired. "Random. You'll start out with someone, then move to another. You may not get much sleep."

"That sounds nasty. After fucking one of you, I move to the next and the next..."

Someone added, "Definitely wake us up, if necessary."

I shifted on Adam's lap so my back was now against his chest, my legs spread to the outside of his legs. Adam's fingers were clearly probing my pussy for the others to see. I loved being displayed like that. Brain asked, "What about your ass, Teresa? Do you do anal, too?"

"My pussy and mouth aren't enough?" I held a straight face.

He nervously responded, "No... no, your pussy and mouth are amazing." Hearing his own words got him more embarrassed.

I chuckled, "I'm teasing you." My own free fingers teased a nipple as Adam plunged two fingers into my spread pussy. "Just be easy with my ass... you guys are all so big. But I'm sure you'll open me up." I gave them a nasty smile. I was essentially offering up my ass to these big cocks. Damn, this was too exciting. I stood up from Adam's lap, his fingers pulled from my pussy as I did. "God, you guys... I need to be fucked. Who's first?"

That night was a wild experience. I started the night out with Steve who reacted the quickest to my question. He took me up to the bedroom he selected and we spent time in slow, cuddling love-making. It was quite a change from the other times so far. It was mutual and considerate. He was a good lover and spent a considerable amount of time eating my pussy before I rolled him over to assume a 69 position. The idea of eating spent cum from my pussy didn't seem to bother him in the least. At some point, with both of us highly aroused, he rolled us and moved between my legs, kissing my breasts and chest up to my lips. As he did that, his big cock poked at my pussy. I guided it into my ready hole and gasped at the immediate feeling of fullness as he pressed deeper and deeper into me. When we climaxed, I was riding him and aggressively pounding my body over his rigid cock.

We cuddled for a while longer before I slipped out of the bed and padded to the next bedroom, not at all sure who might be in it. The only bedroom I knew for sure was the one Adam was in and I determined to visit his last. Each time I was fucked. Some after waking them up by sucking their cocks to throbbing hardness before they awoke. Each time our fucking involved several position changes. Each time we both climaxed.

I woke the next morning in bed alone. I was disoriented for a moment before remembering the previous night. I heard voices from downstairs and leapt out of bed for the shower and bathroom. With wet hair and only a towel wrapped around me, I padded downstairs to find the four men in the kitchen with the remnants of breakfast on the table and the smell of rich coffee welcoming me. I smiled at them as I entered and they all stood. They were all wearing only boxers. The first, Brian, unknotted the towel as he kissed me welcomingly. Each, then, took me in their arms and I was happy and impressed to feel stirrings in their shorts as they pulled me into them tightly as we kissed.

I wondered if it would all start so quickly but I was moved to a chair and served coffee, juice, and a breakfast of eggs, sausage, and hash browns. It was wonderful and I shoveled it in as the they joined me with another cup of coffee and watched. They asked me about waterskiing, I said I didn't know how, and they said it was okay because they also had a wake board that I could kneel on. First, they had to get the boat ready, gassed, and more beer for the day. It sounded like we were spending a lot of time on the water.

I suppose I should have anticipated it. Adam held up a thin, very short, coverup as he pulled me toward the dock and the waiting boat. I was naked. Apparently, I was to remain naked, too. Whipping around the lake, it was interesting to me how quickly I relaxed about my nudity. I was sure other boaters could tell, especially when I got up to straighten the line when one of the guys fell. It soon came to be my turn and I was now more concerned. I was a good swimmer and was encouraged to only use a floatation belt like the guys had used. They had shorts on, though. I was determined not to deny myself experiences with these guys, though. I allowed Mark to fasten the belt around my waist and I slipped over the end of the boat. I climbed onto the board and held onto the line as the boat slowly drifted away until I was holding the handle which was threaded through a clip and leaned back as instructed to raise the front of the board. As the boat took off, I had no choice but hold on and go wherever they took me which turned out to be through some very crowded sections of the lake. Needless to say, I drew a lot of attention.

Back in the boat, Steve pulled me to him and we kissed with a renewed passion, largely due to my arousal at the exhibitionism. I stood, stripped his shorts down and backed onto his lap and sitting on his hard cock. Adam put the boat into gear and crashed through the wakes of other boats. The jolts were like abusive pounding into my pussy and totally what I needed at the moment. My cries of orgasmic thrill were drowned out by the roar of the engine. When Steve pumped his cum into me, I stood up, allowing his cum-coated cock to plop against his abdomen. I turned around to clean his cock and was penetrated by someone. At this point the boat had settled into a smooth cruising. When I took my mouth off Steve's cock, another appeared at my face which I greedily devoured into my mouth and throat.

It was awkward, even at a slow cruising speed because of the other boats and waves slamming into us. It didn't deter anyone, though. Or comments, yells, and shouts from passing boaters. Only when all four of the guys had been satisfied did we collapse onto seats and head back to the cabin.

I was fucked repeatedly during much of the day. When I wasn't actually being fucked in one position or another, I seemed to be casually relaxed with my head in someone's lap while sucking a cock. I had to admit to myself that I felt like I was in heaven, an obscene, slutty heaven, but still heaven.

That night I was allowed to put clothes on. They were taking me to a resort restaurant for dinner. Of course, dressed was a relative term. After spending the night and day naked and fucked, I was dressed in an ultra-short skirt that just covered my ass cheeks when I had it pushed way down. The blouse was a buttoned, very sheer material and sleeveless. And, no underwear. My nipples were clearly visible through the material and my breasts swayed and bounced freely. When I sat, my bare ass was on the seat and if my thigh weren't pressed tightly together my pussy was exposed.

The restaurant was also a club so after eating we moved next door where a so-so band was pounding out a beat that invited dancing. With four guys to satisfy, I was on the dance floor continuously with the only breaks to refresh by gulping a drink before being pulled back to the dance floor. The slam of alcohol had the probably desire effect of eliminating any remaining inhibitions. Before long, my blouse had been unbuttoned completely. As I twirled and shook side to side, my breasts became exposed. During slow numbers, my partner made a point of pulling up the back of the short skirt to show off my ass. For my part, I was grinding my pelvis into hard cock much of the night. When a manager finally told me to cover up or leave, I was frankly surprised it had taken so long. I didn't cover up, though. When we turned to leave, much of the crowd booed the management and cheered us.

I was breathless when we stepped out into the dark of the gravel parking lot. I was laughing from sheer enthusiasm of the experience. I realized I would likely do anything. The feeling was an aphrodisiac of sorts. The exhibitionism and blatant sexual energy put me on a high I wanted to experience more of. I didn't have to wait long for more to experience.

Not 10 feet from the door of the building I was stopped. One of the guys worked the clasp and short zipper of the skirt while another pulled my open blouse off. After excitedly stepping out of the skirt as a young couple exited behind us and smiled, I stepped up to each of the guys for a very hot and passionate kiss, all of them fondling my ass and breasts. I stepped back from them with an expectant look, my nipples erect and my pussy lubricated. The guys shared a look and pulled me to the car parked in the middle of the lot. I was pressed over the hood and fingered as I heard zippers lowering. One of them managed to cum inside me and another penetrate before someone opened the building door and threatened to call the cops. I turned around and flaunted our response before being pulled into the car, all of us laughing.

It was another night of changing beds and I didn't want to sleep. I wanted and did continue all night until the sun rose behind the cabin. I had fucked each of them twice during the night, waking them up by sucking cock until I could sit on a hard cock or have them awake enough to roll on top of me.

Despite the earlier talk of anal, it hadn't happened. Until that next day. I thought I had experience heaven before. Not even close.

There was little mystery to the weekend by this point. I was going to be fucked... well and truly fucked. The only mystery was how and under what circumstance. Would there be more exhibitionism? They seemed to take great pleasure in displaying me and I found I enjoyed it, too. But this day was going to be different and they indicated that by coming to me as a group with Adam holding a tube of lubricant in front of him. Anal. I gave them a wicked smile and reminded them to be gentle. They assured me they would... until I was opened up.

It was a bright sunny day as they led me out onto the porch, again. Again, I was facing the lake as I was bent over the railing, my feet spread wide, and my ass cheeks spread apart as a large dollop of lubricant was spread on and into my asshole. I knew they were already hard. They had probably been thinking about this since it was originally mentioned. Just like I had been thinking about it.

I looked over my shoulder when I felt a cock head sliding over my greased asshole. It was Adam. I smiled at him. I was glad it was him. I felt this first time with a massive cock would be gentler from him, not that I thought the others wouldn't have honored my request, but...

"DAMN!" I squeezed my eyes shut tight as he pressed harder against that opening that wasn't sure about opening. He pressed down on his cock as he pressed his hips toward me. "OH FUCK!" I wasn't sure about this now that it was beginning but I was determined. I wasn't going to deny myself of anything this weekend. It was a mantra now. This weekend was my discovery... discovery and proof of the slut I was. "Do it, Adam! Get that log inside me."

The noise from the lake disappeared, somehow buffered away by the intensity of the moment and it wasn't only me. The other three guys were silent, too. All were focused on Adam pressing his cock past my sphincter. It seemed all of us held our breath. Then, with a physical pop, if not an audible one, the cock head was inside and my moan was joined by the sighs of the others in releasing the built-up expectation. It felt impossibly big inside me. I pressed my hand back but Adam had already held his position, allowing my body to adjust. It was only moments, though, before I pulled my hand away and pressed my body back toward him, taking a few more inches of his cock into my ass. The grunts and groans and gasps were continuous in flowing from my mouth as he slowly and deliberately pulled back and pressed forward and penetrating more and more of his length into me. He was about half way in when it seemed impossibly full. The first time he fucked me it felt intense but nothing like this.

"OH FUCK... OH FUCK... YESSSSSSS!" I felt his hips finally press against me. I had all of him inside and it felt like the head might enter my throat from that direction. It was impossible to describe. It felt like he was fucking into my bowels.

I screamed my release. I read that anal might not produce an orgasm on its own but it did for me. I came so hard my legs wobbled and Adam pressed me harder against the railing as he pounded my asshole for his own release. When he came it felt like a hose had opened inside me. His cum seemed to spurt an endless stream. My head hung over as he slowly pulled his cock out of my ass and, once removed, I saw a string of cum hanging from my spread legs.

Without hesitation, though, the next guy came to my ass and penetrated deep into what had to be a gaping hole. I only saw two feet and I didn't care who it was, it didn't matter. One after the other, they stepped up to my gaping asshole to fuck it. I squeezed the muscles to assist them. These were easier after being opened. I orgasmed with each and it felt like my bowels were filled with cum. When I stood up after the last one, a steady stream of cum ran out of my asshole. How obscene... deliciously obscene.

The guys were stunned when I knelt down to suck and lick each of their cocks clean. Ass to mouth. Maybe it should have been gross, even disgusting, but it felt like a new discovery for me. I wanted everything.

I brought out beers for them, then we ran down to the end of the dock and jumped into the lake noisily. Five naked cavorting people not caring who might see and what they might think.

Later, I sucked them hard, again. I looked up from my knees with a wicked smile. "Now what? What are you guys going to do to me next?"

They seemed to know. They stood me up, told to jump into Adam's hands, and was lifted high enough to settle back down onto his cock. I sighed as I hung there with my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist and my pussy penetrated by his cock. He moved me up and down a few times, then stopped. Then I felt hands on my hips. I looked over my shoulder to find Brian aligning his cock to my ass. I turned back to Adam and smiled.

"Double penetration?" He smiled. "Oh God..." Anal was one thing, but both holes with cocks as big as these?

With Adam's cock in my pussy and now Brian pressing his big cock against my asshole, I was nervous. It wasn't the problem I was anticipating, though. My sphincter was tight with Adam's cock 'next door', but it had been loosened. I cried out when Brian passed his cock head up into my asshole and I clung to Adam tightly. Then, I realized his was in me and I relaxed. I had done it. Both of them. I leaned back and twisted my shoulders and head so my shoulders were sideways to both of them. I moved my right arm around Brian's neck and pulled his face into me for a passionate kiss. I moved my mouth back and forth between them as their hands jointly moved my body up and down on their cocks. I had felt full when being fucked in the pussy. I had felt full when being fucked anally. This... God!... this felt like my body was stuffed with cock.

I orgasmed quickly. They had just gotten started and my body was shaking and quivering. I wrapped both arms around Adam as my body reacted and their fucking continued. I filled the room with my cries and moans. Everything I had sexually experienced lately was eclipsed by this.

Brian climaxed in my ass. I was clamped around him so tightly I could feel his cock begin to swell and pulse. The first spurt of cum gave me another mini-orgasm. As he pulled his cock from my asshole, my head fell back and my mouth hung open at the feeling but the emptiness didn't last long. Another cock was plunged up into my asshole. I gasped and turned to find Steve. I kissed him deeply. I wanted to say something, encourage him, them... all I could manage was deep sighs and moans.

Adam came in my pussy and again I felt every change in his cock's response. I orgasmed, again. Steve held me from behind as Adam pulled out and Mark slammed his cock into my gaping pussy. It seemed like my body was in a constant series of orgasmic responses.

I found myself in bed... alone. I slipped my hand down my body to my pussy and asshole. How long had I been here? I smiled. Not long, I thought. Both holes were still loose and open. I swung my legs over the side of the bed. Not long but maybe long enough for them to have recovered. This time in bed. What a slut? Okay... I was okay with that.

THE END

12