All Comments on 'A Slut Named Carrie'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good luck...

... in the contest. I liked your disclaimer at the beginning. I wish more would understand that bashing a story in the comments section is just rude.

Lizzy

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

I am bashing an otherwise very good and erotic story and I don't believe that to be rude. I do believe that using a condom in a fantasy story is quite a bit rude. And on a story that uses naturalism in a nudist resort. How un-natural to cover a cock when the rest of the body is naked. That is RUDE, RUDE, RUDE!

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Wonderful Read!

Red,

Never has so much wild sex taken place in so few pages. I really enjoyed the ride. Fast moving story that moved though my brain with images at the speed of light. Wonderful read. Oh, yes, one more thing; Good luck in the Contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn your doing it again

DC:

You almost killed this Horny 'ol Sailor with this one. How many times did you have to stop and take a break while you wrote it? Now I know why you said it was fun to write. Don't pay any attention to Don7654. He's just on his usual rant. T'aint the first time. Among othe things he has a fetish for knocking up the ladies. Good Luck. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ummm

I missed the contest but I know for a fact that this would never ever happen in any actual clothing free resort. While I enjoy a good erotic story, its ones like these that give naturism a bad name and public image.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very good read

I dont usually comment .... but always vote. I really enjoyed the opening statement ... made me want to read it just that more. Hell, I enjoyed it so much I have asked my wife to read it.

cinders45cinders45almost 18 years ago
Woah!!!!!

Best read ive had in ages. Lots of sex with no inhibitions.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisquealmost 18 years ago
Way to go!

Glorious, enjoyable romp. Great to have a female point of view stroke story. Well done and good luck in the contest.

Elle

TserancTserancalmost 18 years ago
great stuff

Very different for you Red, but it turned out great. A very enjoyable read, and I found myself cheering Carrie on, wondering what was next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic

It was fantastic but im now waiting for installment number two what happens after dinner?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well done once again!

Deliciously NAUGHTY! Different from your usual fare but one wouldn't know it unless they've read you, I loved the multiple partners and various tastes each had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW

and WOW again!

I must admit I havent read to many of your Stories

but you sure out did yourself's with this one grrrr

Its Juicy grrrrrrrr.~~ P J

impressiveimpressivealmost 18 years ago
Dayum ...

That "author's note" is a helluva hook. *grin* Good luck in the contest! ~Imp

MrFantasyManMrFantasyManalmost 18 years ago
A Winner!

a story I wouldn't have thought you could write...not your best but as always a great read...you are so much more than a writer...definetly not a slut but you a captured a piece of one...good luck...but i don't think you will need it!

neonlyteneonlytealmost 18 years ago
Explosive

Read like a story you were itching to tell. The gal has stamina. Good sexy read.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 18 years ago
Nasty Nude Fun!

Definitely a wild child, albeit repressed for most of her life, this Carrie! It was very hot, reading about Sapphic orgies, cock-sucking, ass-fucking, and public nudity! Very smart to add the condom part, of course. But the main thing was the theme of a former conservative wife "loosening up". Looks like Tanner taught her a thing or two. Too bad he wasn't there, too, so he could join in. I particularly like the part where the Englishman spanked and butt-fucked her!

This is certainly one of your wildest stories, Red, but thee is nothing wrong with that. Kudos on your entrance to the contest! I can see that I will have my work cut out for me, trying to compete in the contest myself. This will be a tough act to follow. I'm definitely a fan.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Long Live Nude Day!

Holy hell, Red! Incredibly wicked, saucy (literally) piece. YOW!

sacksackalmost 18 years ago
super-duper....

And your best so far...it's broiling!! Varied sexual situations superbly written, what more could anyone ask for?

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Sweet Little Slut

Isn't there a little "Carrie" in us all? *grin* Damn Red... I need a shower now... :) Great job, good luck in the contest!

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946almost 18 years ago
Nice Nudes

My ex wife and I used to have our own cabin at a nudist retreat in NSW Australia. Whilst it never had the type of action you write about, it did have some good times. I only wish it had more of your resorts facilities. I'd never have left!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My Fav Story

F'in A!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow

way to go awesome story great writing adnd you kinda feel where carrie is coming from. GOOD STORY!!!

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good reading! Very, very erotic!

Unfortunately most nudist resorts are so conservative that they might as well be training centers for John Birch Society members. This resort seems a little different. I'm not sure that I would include the condom hand-outs as part of my enjoyment, though, with my low sperm count cock that could not make any of the nude lovelies pregnant.

petbecs82petbecs82over 17 years ago
Gold Star

Wow, very nice Red. I love the development of the character and damn it was one erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
brought back memories

On our very first date my boyfriend took me to a nudist beach and we ended up fucking with about eight people standing around watching us. Very exotic for our first date and virgin fuck with each other. Your story relived the experience for me!

jessica

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
Wow!!!

Incredibly spicy and hot!

It wets my appetite for more of your work...

funnygurl1953funnygurl1953over 17 years ago
loved it

Red..I read from the beginning to the end with anticipation..My pussy was wet thinking of all the fucking one can do without condemnation.. Most of us are raised to think so negativly aobut our bodies and sexual gradification..I loved it red..and thanks..funnygurl1953

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I absolutely loved reading that, and especially loved the way that Carrie had no regard and no discrimination about who she was with or how she was taken.

Good job! Carrie is my new idol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Scorching

This is one of the hottest erotic stories I've ever read. Both the hetero and lesbian scenes were presented authentically, so much so that I felt as if I were a voyeur roaming the beach. At one point you rushed a lesbian scene, but I fantasied that perhaps you were coming at that moment -- that made me forgive you.

One phrase that I felt was misused was "tossed salad," which usually refers to a rim job but here was used literally. Then again, maybe that was your intention. In the same part of the story that mentioned the phrase, you described the "sparse hairs" that "littered" the Black man's chest. I take issue with "littered" and think you should've taken the time to insert a more applicable word, especially when further down in the story you describe condoms littering the floor.

Back to the positives, though, you painted some lovely scenes that places the reader there in the tropical setting. I love the diversity in your characters, and positions.

In terms of overall content and hotness, gurrrl, you ROCK! Keep us coming with more daring erotica. Peace.

buckeye007buckeye007about 16 years ago
Damn!!

Extremely hot red!! I loved it...you worked in so many different styles and scenarios..excellent job...Can't WAIT to read some more of your submissions!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so hot

not many stories get and keep me this hard so fast and through the entire story. if i get reincarnated as a woman, i would want to be Carrie!

Fubar2kFubar2kabout 15 years ago
Quite apart from the sexy bits ...

I love your sense of humour. In the middle of a first class sex romp, anyone who can come up with a phrase like 'There were people littering the sand and the water' has my vote for the author of the week! Thank you. Regards, Michael

Fubar2kFubar2kabout 15 years ago
Quite apart from the sexy bits ...

I love your sense of humour. In the middle of a first class sex romp, anyone who can come up with a phrase like 'There were people littering the sand and the water' has my vote for the author of the week! Thank you. Regards, Michael

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Clothes are sooo unnecessary...

When a lusty vacation is possible. A well written tale of letting go and getting gotten. Thank you.

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Great fantasy story

Thanks for providing a good sex fantasy with a decent plot line. Sometimes I just want a good, well written short story and you have delivered. This is why you are on my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Carrie is one slut I would be thrilled to meet on a lonely island. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep my dick hard from the start to the end of this story.

OMG great read for me and my wife. Followed by a great fuck.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
How's a fella to compete with All This? :+))

I'd be worn out just taking inventory! :+))

How thoroughly do you research your stories? :+)))

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Reads like fiction ... probably is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous