All Comments on 'A Slut Wife And A Cuckold Husband Ch. 04'

by i_am_the_watcher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Obviously I knew what the story was about.

But I have one major question for this writer.

Why is this couple married?

Surely it would so much easier for the wife to be single and then she could fuck and suck everyone and anyone she wanted and she wouldn't have to worry about her wimp cuckold sissy boy husband.

Or is that a turn on for these types of women? And is it a turn on for a man to know that he no longer has any emotional connection to his cuckqueen/slut/whore.

Do they really not care or have any emotions other than lust and how it could be satisfied?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As Long as...

She'll hang out as long as kinky will put up with it, aroused or not. He allowed it, she will lose total respect for him. She enjoys the hell out of it, part of the enjoyment being the cheating, adultery, risk taking and idiots thirst to hear all about it.

Oh well, will she or he eventually walk away, is he (wimp/wuss) the happy cuck or will he lose it and hurt someone. Maybe she discovers she's a size queen and runs away with a 10 incher.

Oh well..I guess there out there, just fantasy or not!

What else ya got?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Divorce

It is time to dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What A Delicious Wife!

This tall leggy goddess is just too much for little hubby to handle. Gradually she has spread her wings and little hubby is being left behind. Hubby is being reduced to her little clean-up boy while this gorgeous bride is given free rein to experience those large young cocks. Cuckolded hubby gladly spends freely to buy the very best stilleto high heels, stockings and sexy garments for his teasing bride. His young sexy bride begins to tease and deny little hubby, while she allows aggressive young studs to have their way with her. Hubby finds himself turned into a voyeur who begs for the chance to whorship his sexy wife on his knees.

Thank you for a very promising series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fucking deranged Pom's mind excrement !!

One of the worst in this genre !

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Why does he think she is lying about all this?

Very annoying aspect of the story is that this guy keeps asking if she is lying about these adventures. He never gives a reason why he thinks his wife would lie about it. Why would she? What is her motive? Does she lie about other things? Does he really think that a wife that flirty wouldn't do what she says? Or that guys wouldn't take advantage of a woman in that way? What? It's stupid. I hope he sees her so he can shut up about the lying. Or, of course, you can stop writing about a stupid part of the plot that you aren't willing to explain.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Cuck anything gets a *2, without reading.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

What a bunch of total Morons we have for readers. It is RIGHT IN THE NAME IF THE STORY! CUSKOLD!!!!!

Stupidity abounds, The name of the story "A slut and A Cuckold husband" and the stupidist MFR's complain about it being a cuck story. What did they think it was going to be about?? LOL I suspect that these asshats are just so ridden with guilt about their own jerking off that it kills them. However still 10 stars from me. Thanks for the Great Idea, Great Story and Great Writing. Thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous