A Slut's Education Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And to be honest about it," I say it with a tone of casual, offhand mock-helplessness, "I expect that's going to make it hurt."

If there's any fear or doubt on your part for what's about to come, it isn't showing in the discipline of your chained "offer" hands, which hold your cheeks spread open for me. If anything, you spread them wider.

Though your legs are straight and you are up on tippy-toe, I am still much taller than you, so it's necessary for me to spread my legs out to bring my cock level with your ass. I nudge the tip of my engorged, rock-hard cock inside the ring that guides it home to the target of your virgin bud, and I grip the belt at your hips with both hands, the better to propel the cock-pummeling you are about to receive.

"Now, Kelli, my slave. I am about to own you!"

I plunge inside.

You gasp. Then sob. Then moan.

To be continued ...