Bound Becky

Story Info
Kidnapped by her boyfriend and trained to be a sex slave.
30.5k words
4.55
103k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake to darkness, I can't open my eyes and I don't understand why. I try to move my arms but they seem to be held somehow. I shake my head and try to dispel the cobwebs and the achy pain of a hangover. I try to open my eyes once more and suddenly realize I am blindfolded. My arms are bound behind me, tied to some kind of pole, but there is another pole on top, crosswise under my armpits. My elbows are also bound, obscenely thrusting up my large breasts. Oh god. My waist is also bound to the pole but my legs are spread widely, I can feel the cool air on my open labia. Oh no, I'm naked. I try to cry out but my mouth is stuffed with a large ball gag. Yes, I know what that is, I've watched plenty of BDSM porn on the internet, I'm not a prude. I struggle against the ropes that hold me tight and realize I'm not getting loose. I can't find any knots, they seem to be out of my limited reach. Whoever did this knows how to tie up a girl. My mind goes back, wondering who might have kidnapped me.

-----------------------------------------------

Last night my fiancé and I had a bonfire party to celebrate graduating from high school. I got drunker than I ever remember, knowing how small I am, I don't normally drink too much. We live in the Midwest on farms that our parents own. We are not going to college, because Jimmy is taking over his father's farm. The youngest of five children, his dad is retiring and 'selling' the farm to him for five dollars. Jimmy is going to take over and give his father the profits for the next year to help offset the cost of everything he has invested in the property, livestock, machinery and buildings. We have already talked about getting married and my parents like Jimmy a lot, so they gave their approval. We set a date for spring of next year, after Jimmy gets used to working the farm by himself. He's a handsome young man with blond hair and blue eyes, strong and muscular from working on the farm, not super tall, but several inches taller than me.

I'm Rebecca, everyone calls me Becky since I was a little girl. I have red hair down near the middle of my back, though I'm petite, I have big breasts which I inherited from my grandmother on my father's side. I got my red hair and blue eyes from my father but these big boobs of mine always got the boys attention, not to mention my pouty lips and my bubble butt. I'm quite curvy and I love my curves, I think I'm pretty sexy. Jimmy tells me he loves me and my sexy curves. We plan to spend the rest of our lives together on his farm.

It was a typical high school party, we all got together at Jimmy's and set up a bonfire. Everyone sat around it on logs and stumps and some people brought lawn chairs, others sat on blankets on the ground. We sat around drinking and laughing, celebrating our high school graduation. Some kids talked about going off to college, while Jimmy and I shared our future plans with our friends. Not that many of them didn't already know, but we all talked and laughed and enjoyed the buzz of a few beers. Come to think of it, Jimmy kept handing me more, even though I really didn't want them and for some reason I kept drinking them, maybe it was because he told me to. Yes, I'm a submissive and I'll do anything to please my man. Now I remember that people were starting to laugh at me because I kept slurring my words and couldn't seem to stay upright, falling against Jimmy who had to hold me up.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hear footsteps quietly approaching me. They walk up close to me but not a word is spoken. By this point I'm realizing that I need to pee really badly. With my mouth gagged I can't even beg to be released or helped to pee, but I try anyway, garbled nonsense coming out around the big gag. My jaw aches from the stretching and I can't pull my lips off of its circumference. I struggle in my bonds, trying to communicate that I'm going to piss myself if I'm not released. Instead the person ignores my pleas and places a hand on my shoulder, moving it slowly to my neck. I suddenly realize there's a collar on my neck, as it's partially blocking the feel of his hand on my skin. His other hand finds my erect nipples and pinches them playfully causing me to stiffen with both fear and arousal. Oh god, help me.

"Somebody's liking this," a distorted voice says, being spoken through one of those voice changing synthesizers or whatever you call them. I suddenly realize that my pussy is dripping. Oh god, please don't touch my pussy, it's so wet. Of course, he does and chuckles through the distorter as I gasp and his fingers come away wet. I'm such a horny slut, I didn't ask for this, why am I so wet? But I already know the answer, this is one of my biggest fantasies. As I've already mentioned, I read and watch a lot of porn when I'm not with Jimmy. Being a submissive I love kidnapped victims being forced to become sex slaves. Oh, he's going to make me his sex slave. This thought only makes my pussy gush even more than it already was. No, no, I didn't ask for this. But my body ignores me as he caresses my breasts, mauling them in his hands, the touch seems almost familiar.

------------------------------------------------------

I've slept with plenty of guys, they all wanted to take a go at me after my reputation spread around our small town. I didn't know until I was eighteen that I could deep throat without gagging. Tommy Slater asked me out just after my eighteenth birthday. We went out and I was still a virgin. I told him I would suck him off, but no vaginal sex. He agreed and when we got to old Johnson Road, we started making out. Johnson Road is the dirt road that leads to the old Johnson place back in behind some trees, but no one lives there anymore since old man Johnson died, so the kids go there to neck or have sex in their cars.

That night I sucked Tommy off but during the act he grabbed my hair and started forcing his dick down my throat. I tried to stop him but he was a lineman on the football team and I was no match for his strength. Eventually he was balls deep down my throat and I hadn't gagged at all. Sure, I couldn't breathe, but I wasn't crying or choking, I was just a warm wet receptacle.

"Holy shit, Becky, you didn't even gag!" Tommy exclaimed as he pulled me off of his spit covered cock. I gasped for breath and before I could even close my mouth he was all the way down my throat again. I moaned and groaned, protesting the only way I knew how with my throat stuffed full of meat, and he came straight down my esophagus into my stomach. I didn't taste a drop. As you can imagine, Tommy couldn't keep it to himself and that's how I became known as blowjob Becky.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm really scared now because I have no idea where I am being held. I'm naked, bound and blindfolded being felt up by a stranger who seems to know all the right buttons to push. He places his hand on my jaw and caresses me lovingly, just the way Jimmy always does. Then I suddenly smell him close to me and my fears are subsiding, though I can't understand why he would do this to me. I'm pretty sure it's Jimmy because I can smell his natural musk. He doesn't wear cologne, but he always smells so damn hot, I guess he has some natural pheromones or something like that, but it is intoxicating. I stiffen and try again to talk around the damn gag, I want to let him know that I know it's him. But why did he do this? I've always been more than willing to do whatever he asked.

"Do you need to pee?" The distorted voice asks and I nod my head energetically as the distorted voice chuckles again. "Alright, go ahead and let go, I've got a bucket underneath you." What? Pee in front of a stranger, or my boyfriend? I've never peed in front of anyone but my mother when I was a little girl, and I haven't done that in years.

"I thought you had to go," the voice says, breaking me out of my reverie, but I just can't let go. I really need to pee, and it's hurting, but not in front of someone, spread obscenely wide. "Come on, you're my slave now, you have no privacy, just let it go," the voice orders and like the obedient girl I am, I let go with a powerful stream of piss. I can hear it hitting the bottom of the metal bucket and starting to fill it. I pee for what seems like fifteen minutes, but is really only two or three. As he wipes me clean I almost cum. Get a grip girl, you didn't sign up for this. But my libido is in high gear. I've never even discussed my fantasies with Jimmy, he's such a straight arrow, he's never gotten in trouble and everyone likes him. How do I tell such a loving, straight-laced fiancé that I'm a pervert?

He walks away for a minute and comes back, pinching and pulling my nipples. It sends electric sensual shocks straight to my pussy and I'm gushing all over again. Suddenly I feel a bite on my left nipple and know that he's attached a nipple clamp, I moan around the gag and shudder with arousal. Oh god, don't cum, don't cum! It's not helping, telling myself not to cum is like trying to stop a tornado. He attaches the other nipple clamp and I'm so close I'm gyrating my hips as much as my bonds will allow.

"Such a horny little slave," the voice says and I blush. I'm very fair skinned so I avoid the sun like the plague. When I blush my face, shoulders, upper chest, and yes, even my breasts turn red. The same happens when I get aroused and I am so hot with need I would probably fuck the fence post to release my pent up titillation. "This really turns you on, doesn't it?" The voice asks and I nod my head and blush right down to my toes. Please, please don't cum in front of him, don't give him the satisfaction. I plead with my body but I know it's just a matter of time.

Without warning, the post I'm tied to starts to sink into the ground, forcing me to my knees. When it stops my back is arched, forcing my breasts and face up toward the sky. As I sink to my knees there's a dildo on the ground that forces its way into my overheated pussy and I cum, shaking and shuddering as the cum trickles down my inner thighs. Oh god, I'm such a slut, cumming from being forced. Wow, that was incredible! He allows me a couple of minutes to enjoy the aftershocks before removing the ball gag. I work my jaw and swallow the spit that has pooled in my mouth, unable to swallow it before the gag's removal.

"Jimmy," I croak, swallowing again and clearing my throat. "Jimmy, please, why are you doing this?"

"Who's Jimmy?" The distorted voice asks.

"Come on Jimmy, this isn't funny -- ,"

"Who's Jimmy?" The voice cuts me off and is louder and more demanding.

"He's my boyfriend, I mean, my fiancé, we're getting married next year. Come on Jimmy, you already know this," I say and there's an eerie silence with no response.

"I'm not him," the voice says tentatively.

"Come on Jimmy, I'd know your smell anywhere, I know it's you, please," I beg uselessly.

"Dammit!" Jimmy curses softly under his breath. "Not until I get my blow job," he says, using the distorter again.

"Alright, I'll give you the best blow job you ever had baby," I say, trying to appease him. Jimmy walks up and I can smell his hard cock, he's getting off on this, just like I am, then he steps back and speaks through the distorter again.

"Can I trust you not to bite my dick?"

"Yes Jimmy, please let me suck you off and then you can let me go."

"Call me Master, slave."

"Alright Jimmy, I mean Master."

"Very good, slave, but I'm not letting you go," he says still using the distorter and I stiffen and hump the dildo the little movement I'm allowed. You slut, get ahold of yourself. I can almost see Jimmy grinning down at me. Soon his cock is at my mouth and I take it in greedily, licking and sucking the way he always likes it, quickly swallowing him all the way down, my nose buried in his pubic hair and his testicles bouncing off my chin. I can definitely smell that it's Jimmy and wonder why he's done this, but I have to be his good little slave and suck his cock, then maybe he will release me. It doesn't take long for him to cum down my throat and I make it as good for him as I know how, I love him after all. He says he loves me and wants to marry me, why is he doing this?

As if in answer to my question as soon as he's done, Jimmy stuffs the huge ball gag back into my mouth and buckles it tightly behind my neck before ripping off the blindfold. I blink and try to adjust to the light, having been blindfolded for a while now. I see we are in his barn and I'm kneeling in clean straw. Jimmy is standing over me, with the most evil grin I have ever seen. I'm actually frightened again, I've never seen him like this before.

"You want to know why I've done this, don't you," Jimmy says and I nod unable to speak around the too big ball gag. "Remember a couple months ago when I came over and spent the night because your parents were out of town?" He asks and I nod my head, remembering the night of passionate love we made, several times. It's one of the reasons I love Jimmy, he's a stud and satiates my over active sexual need. I mean, it's not the only reason, he's also a very responsible young man, he can handle that big farm all by himself and that's why his dad gave it to him. But I can't deny that he's incredible in bed, able to cum several times in one night. That night he came inside me five times while I writhed beneath him or on top of him cumming many more times than he did.

A little over a year ago (we didn't start dating until our senior year and we were both over eighteen by then) he had a date with Jenny 'the slut' Miller. She's hot, with blonde hair and a nice body, but she spreads her legs for every guy she dates. Anyway, Jimmy succumbed to her teasing and went out with her, 'accidentally' cumming inside her. She went to the doctor to see if she was pregnant and Jimmy went to see if he had caught any disease from her. His screening came back clean, but they also found out he doesn't produce any sperm. He never told his parents, but when we started dating, he told me right away and we've been fucking like bunnies ever since.

"While you were sleeping, I was so keyed up I couldn't sleep and I went on your laptop. At first I was just surfing the net but then I noticed you have some bookmarks in a side folder marked 'girl fun', so I opened it. I was shocked to find that my hot girlfriend watched such crazy stuff. Inside that folder was another one marked 'favorite fantasy', so I clicked on that one and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I saw all kinds of videos of women being kidnapped and forced to become sex slaves. The most watched one was a guy who looks a lot like me, only he's got a bigger package, and he kidnapped his girlfriend and trained her to be his sex slave," Jimmy explained, that evil grin getting wider. Uh oh, my wildest fantasies are about to come true, whether I want them to or not. My eyes widen in surprise and fear at what he would do or say next.

"You guessed it, babe, I'm going to give you your fantasy. I started reading and studying about BDSM, and it turns me on too, like nothing else ever has. I doubt you've ever experienced any of this, so we'll explore it together, but make no mistake, I am the Master, you are the slave and you will be punished if you fail to please me. Do you understand?" Jimmy asks and I nod hesitantly as I practically gush on the dildo still inside me. You're really in for it now, he's going to force you to become his obedient little slave! I shudder with fear, anticipation and something else, unchecked arousal. My whole body is on fire and my blush is impossible to hide, I know Jimmy sees it too.

"You're blushing, I know what that means," Jimmy says and I bow my head in submission. I am so turned on I'm almost to cum again. I've fantasized about it over a hundred times, I've even masturbated dozens of times to thoughts of Jimmy making me his slave. Oh no, he has all the equipment he needs to collar and brand me! Why does that make me so wet? Jimmy reaches between my legs, turns a switch and the dildo inside me starts to slide out, sinking into the stand, then when it's almost out, it starts its slow steady way back deep into my wet and slippery tunnel, almost touching my cervix. At first it is slow and tantalizing but each stroke is a little faster and the vibration has kicked on and getting stronger. It's only a matter of time before I cum again.

Jimmy has been watching me and walks away, returning with a small crop and I try to shrink away from him. I've only ever taken a few belt strikes on my ass when I was a little girl. I haven't been spanked in nearly ten years, and I've never felt it on my naked flesh, especially my very exposed tits, which is where he is looking. My arousal continues to spike but Jimmy smacks my left breast with the crop, leaving a pink mark in my flesh. I bruise easily, so I know it will leave a mark, even though the pain wasn't that bad. What do you mean the pain wasn't that bad, it hurt didn't it? Yes, but it was very erotic too, please do it again, Master. Oh god, I've lost it now, I'm begging him in my mind to whip my beautiful titties and he does. Each strike drives me higher and soon I am begging for real around the gag.

When he hits my pretty pink nipple I cum harder than I ever have in my life, I convulse and shudder for what seems like hours as I see fireworks like I've never seen in real life. When I come to my senses I realize I'm panting like a whore around the ball gag, trying to catch my breath. I bow my head and look down between my heaving breasts to see I've left a pretty large wet spot in the straw.

"Damn, I didn't know you could squirt, that was so hot!" Jimmy exclaims as he admires my still blushing body. The patches where he hit my breasts are turning a darker shade of pink and some areas are a fiery red, but they don't hurt that badly. Oh god, I came from being cropped on my tits, I'm such a slut! I look up at him with fear and trepidation, but also with a new found lust, my fiancé has become my Master, and I'm his hot little sex slave. What the hell is wrong with me? Though I know the answer lies deep within my submissive nature, but I had no idea how I would react to the pain. I am as surprised as he is that it sent me to new heights, I'm almost euphoric.

"Did you like that you little slave slut?" He asks and I shudder with an aftershock as I nod my head in affirmation. Yes Master, please use your slave in any way you wish, just make me do that again! My fantasies are becoming reality and the lines are blurring in my head. A part of me wants this, but another part of me is rebelling against my true feelings. What in the hell is wrong with you? He just whipped your beautiful tits, now they look ugly. But the other side of my mind says the marks on my breasts are beautiful because of what they symbolize and what it means. My submissive side is filled with lust for my Master and I want to be pleasing to him always. You've completely lost it girl.

"I'm going to take the gag out now, but I don't want to hear anything from you, do you understand?" Jimmy asks as he takes out my gag. I just nod in agreement and look down at my obscenely displayed body, looking at the wet spot on the ground with awe and amazement. He sees me looking at it and chuckles. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen, I almost jizzed in my pants." I stretch my jaw and swallow the copious amount of drool that has puddled in my mouth, some of it dripping onto my pushed up tits.

Jimmy returns with two dog bowls, one filled with something that looks like oatmeal and yogurt, the other with water. He cuts the ropes holding my wrists and waist to the post. My ankles are still tied to anchors in the floor, spread widely apart, but I'm not bound to the post. Yes, my wrists and elbows are still bound and as I stretch up and forward my hair falls down over my shoulders almost covering my right breast. He pulls it back into a pony tail and ties some baling twine around it, a makeshift hair tie. I shudder at his command. "Eat, slave."

123456...8