A Slut's One Night Stand

Story Info
A flash fiction about a transgirl and her mistress.
6.2k words
4.73
2.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImagineOh
ImagineOh
16 Followers

It took us the better part of an hour to get back to her place. Much of that hour was filled with hungry hands and hungrier mouths. Passing through the door of her apartment building changed nothing. She kept her fingers wrapped around my cock, and I kept my mouth focused on her mouth. My hands managed to wrestle the elevator fob from the back pocket of her jeans, and two minutes later, we shambled into it ... along with three other people.

She immediately became the good girl and straightened up, smiling happily to the interlopers on our set. I whined under my breath but she shot me a flat, don't-fuck-with-it glance. Three other floors passed, and the three other people passed and finally we hit her floor, 41 floors up.

On a dime she turned on me, pulling me from the box and into her hallway, one hand on my cock and the other entangled in my hair. How we managed the navigation to her apartment I don't know, but stepping through its front door smashed all boundaries on our actions. I grabbed her neck and pulled her towards me, pressing my lips hard against hers. Moaning into my mouth, she ground her wide hips against me, and pressed her pubic mound against mine. I groaned between her friction and her mouth and held her cheeks so I could properly place kisses and bites without having to worry about her biting back.

She owned my cock on the way to her apartment, it was only fitting that I owned her mouth now.

I bit down on her bottom lip and sucked it gently in between mine. She smiled against my mouth and I showed her how sweet she was with two kisses planted softly on either corner of her lips. Trailing my lips down her chin and neck, I kissed my way around to her ear. Her skin flushed and relaxed beneath my mouth, and I bit her gingerly around the long muscle running upside her neck, ending the trail with a sharp nip of her ear lobe. She swore and recoiled but I grabbed her neck and pulled her back to me. I kissed her long and slow, grinding my mouth on hers.

"Take your clothes off." I commanded, releasing her as I locked her front door.

"You first." She said, her hand diligently down the front of her jeans.

I wasn't really in the mood to argue to be honest so I stripped my leather jacket off, pulled the silk blouse beneath it over my head and stepped out of my blacks booties.

I shivered standing in just my skirt and thigh highs. My nipples hardened.

"Slut." She said, grinning.

"I'm not." I lied. "Your turn."

Her eyes narrowed but she shifted her hand from the front of her jeans to the side of it, shimmying her thumb around its waist. She swayed back and forth as she peeled the tight denim off her round ass and strong legs, and revealed a pair of black lacy panties beneath, hugging her hips in every way that mattered. Stepping out of her jeans, she pulled her black crop top up over her head and stood in front of me in just her matching balconette bra and panties.

"Your turn." She demanded.

"But I'm not wearing any panties." I admitted.

"What a whore you are." She said. "Take off your skirt, whore."

I didn't argue.

I dropped my hands from my hard nipples to my skirt and shuffled it off my body. "What about the socks?" I asked.

"Keep them on. Sluts always do." She answered, beckoning me towards her living room.

She skipped the overheads entirely and went straight for the ambient lighting and chill-wave playlist. I followed after her and stood behind her as she cleared pillows from her large, king sized soft couch.

"Sit." She said.

I sat.

Straddling my hips, she sat in my lap and ground her clit into my cock. She whimpered into my mouth and I moaned into hers and we locked lips and made out like we were in high school. Grabbing my face, she licked my lips and spat on my mouth.

"Whore." She said softly, rubbing her saliva in with the flat of her thumb.

"I'm not a whore." I lied.

She slapped my face with a playful scolding. "I don't believe you."

My protest was cut short as she spit again on my mouth. Then her eyes narrowed.

"You're going to lay back now, and I'm gonna use your mouth until I come. Understood?"

I nodded and obeyed without a word, scooting backward on her couch. She could've ordered me to leap off her balcony if the reward for doing so was the liquid gold pooling between her legs.

She gyrated seductively, pulling her panties down and kicking them off. Her hands went to her back and a second later her gorgeous tits sprung free of their prison, nipples swollen, flesh firm and full.

Aching from her show, I bit my lower lip in anticipation, and drew the good kind of pain into my mouth. Moving forward like a puma, she raised a silky, powerful leg onto the corner of the couch and gave me a full view of her gorgeous flower. Every move she made topped the last, and when her right hand dipped into her honey pot and smeared it's cream all over her pubic mound, I whimpered wantonly.

"Do you want my cunt, baby?" She cooed, battering her pussy like she was massaging out deep tissue tension.

Again, words failed to leave my lips, but my head nodded of its own accord. By now, my body had fully taken over and my mind was on autopilot.

"Tell me you want my cunt, baby." She lusted, rolling her head back.

She shone beneath the ambient lighting of her apartment, all awash in hues of sapphire and crimson.

"I do." I choked, fighting to work my tongue in any intelligible way.

"No baby." She rasped. "I wanna hear you say the words... Tell my you want my cunt... tell me you need my pussy."

"I need your pussy, I'd die for your cunt." I moaned, entranced by her hand as it worked her over into her first orgasm.

She swore and groaned as she came, but without waiting for the come down, she climbed onto the couch and straddled my head between her silky thighs.

"Be careful what you wish for." She grinned lowering herself onto my begging mouth.

Trapping me beneath her full hips and firm, bulbous ass, she squeezed violently at her massive tits. She pinched and pulled at her engorged nipples and threw her head back moaning. Her sopping flower smashed and ground against my lips and tongue. Pressing her knees harder against my pinned arms, she churned her hips in rhythmic, flowing motions, face fucking me - much to my torrid delight.

"Let me know if you need to breathe, baby" She assured, the words punctuating the ebb and flow of her pelvic undulations.

I had no intention of freeing myself from her pinning however, and though air was a fickle thing indeed within her enflamed, velvety petals, I lapped like a being possessed, hellbent on drinking in as much of her pussy's wine as humanly possible.

"Oh god.... baby, you're.... you're so. FUUUCKING.... good at this... your mouth is a fucking marvel." She beamed, the words coming out in ragged, weighty breaths.

I moaned my agreement and hummed in return, and felt my cock flex in the cool air.

My goddess shuddered and buckled forward, her cunt leaving my mouth only to be replaced by a burning nipple, as another orgasm thrashed through her body.

Without missing a beat I took the thick tit in my mouth and bit down hard, eliciting a pained squeal from my shaking dominatrix.

"Oh fuck - you fucking bitch that hurtsssss!!" She squealed her complaint but with my arms now free, I groped at the boob that wasn't in my mouth.

Her orgasm continued to thunder through her and I felt wetness drip onto my tight stomach as her womanly ejaculate flowed. The knot in my stomach bloomed from the sensation and sheer thought that she was literally dripping with pleasure.

My cock begged for its own release. And though I made no indication verbally, her painterly hand swooped behind her, directing her slick onto my throbbing flesh.

I groaned. She pumped, slipping her firm grip repeated up and down the base of my crown with tantalizing finesse. Though she only used one hand - her other already occupied by my dutiful mouth cleaning her residue - it felt almost as good as having a mouth or the vice grip of a pussy working it over.

Sufficed to say, I barely lasted another minute before shooting my own orgasm forward onto my stomach with a delirious groan.

"Oh baby you came so much...." She said warmly, praising me. "You must've been so pent up. Such a horny fucking slut."

I laughed from the come down and swore, smiling at her praise.

Maybe I was just a little bit of a slut. Not fully, but at least maybe a pinch.

"So did you. I'm drenched." I returned, staring up into her bright, amber eyes.

"Well you'll have plenty of time to dry off, now open your mouth and don't stop using it until I tell you."

Before I could answer, she turned around, spread her large, firm cheeks, and planted her ass hole squarely onto my mouth.

I obliged her command and went to work ravaging her rose with my mouth and tongue, saturating it in my saliva. She didn't just sit back and enjoy it either. Instead she leaned forward and stuffed three fingers into her gasping cunt, and cursed as she did so. A moment later she was breathing heavily and pressing for release as her hand pumped in and out again and again; each subsequent push and pull of her punishing assault succeeding in dripping a great quantity of her own cum onto my chest and neck.

I grew hard again in an instant and pressed my mouth to the sex angel's holiest places with renewed enthusiasm, slathering her hole and velvety canal with my tongue to the best of my ability.

I was rewarded an instant later as she threw her whole weight forward and snatched my rigid prick in her fist before engulfing it whole. I almost screamed into her ass hole as the head of my cock slammed down her throat, and the suction she applied while swiping her tongue all along the bottom of my hardness drove me to a breaking point, leaving me whimpering for reprieve as she sucked my cock as if it were the fountain of life itself.

Her deepthroating then matched the rhythm of her own pussy's punishment and soon we were synced in our whimpering as well; devouring each others sordid flesh.

Then in unison another set of matching orgasms coursed through our bodies with cascading hammer blows, her's gushing onto my face, and mine pumping shot after shot down her throat.

With both our appetites ignited by the first course of foreplay, she rolled off and situated her body until she lay flush with mine.

Planting a wet kiss on my lips, she pushed her saliva into my mouth while receiving mine in exchange.

"You're a mess." She stated, matter of fact and stood up with a bounce. "Come on."

Magnetized, I rose from the couch, an automaton summoned by her spell craft, and followed her into her bathroom.

I watched as her shapely body navigated the glass cubicle and a minute later, we stood beneath the sharp jet of water as the radiant clouds of our sex stormed quietly on in the depths of our electric bodies. Steam rose and surrounded us, shrouding our entwined embrace within. My mistress rubbed my lower back with long, loving strokes and held her face in the curve of my neck.

The tenderness of her trust stirred soothing emotions, and I quickly manoeuvred to my knees to show her the gratitude she deserved. She pushed down on my head until I knelt at her altar, with my ass perched atop my folded feet, completely addicted to the worship of her.

We'd been taught to never worship false idols, that only with devotion to god, can we be absolved. But at the throne of her sex; thick thighs framing her swollen pussy like it belonged in the Louvres, I challenged any book or flight of faith to find me a deity worth worshipping more than her hallowed sex. To find me a sermon more holy than her moan.

Wrapping my arms around her hips, I grasped the firm flesh of her ass and spread her cheeks as I kneaded them. Staring up past her heavy bosom I locked my eyes to hers and batted my lashes as I brought my mouth to her slick folds and lapped slow and soft like kitten at her velveteen petals until her pussy opened up to reveal her blushing, blossoming clit.

"Oooooh fuck baby, that feels so fuckin nice." She mewed as she squeezed her nipples. "Slow and steady just like that. I just love your mouth on her me."

I moaned slow and lapped and suckled at her clit, treating it as it were a third nipple though it would produce no milk no matter how hard or long I supped. The flower beneath it however seemed like it would never run out of milk, and I drank that heartily as it mixed with the runoff from the shower.

Suddenly, she came again, shuddering against the bolt from the blue, and drenched my face with her cum. Without being able to even think about rinsing it off she pulled me by my hair to her face, looking over me like a benevolent goddess. She brought me to her own mouth and licked it all off my face.

"Let me see you." She purred, licking her lips.

It felt like a command, but sounded like a gentle request. She took my lips against hers after our eyes met. Swiping her tongue in soft, brushing patterns, she began to suck on my tongue while her hand reached down to grip my ass.

Breaking the kiss, she turned me around and sat on her haunches as she gripped both my cheeks and spread them.

"Oh babe, you have the cutest bum!" She beamed.

I beamed.

With my hands against the shower stall bracing, she brought her mouth to my ass hole and began to lick me just as I'd done to her, swirling her tongue around my soft ridges and pressing the tip to my entrance in strong flat motions.

"Oooooh fuucckk, your mouth feels so good on me. Please put your tongue inside me, please."

She obeyed instantly and drove her wet tongue past the ring of my bussy, pushing it firmly again and again as she massaged and spread my cheeks.

"fuckin fuck..." I hissed. "Oh god that feels so good. You're such a bad girl."

The pressure relented.

"Baby, I'll show you a lot more than a bad girl when I fuck your sweet little asshole."

"What? You mean?" I asked, trying to turn around.

But she just held me there, and drove her mouth back to my hole as she explained herself.

"Woops, guess I spoiled a surprise, but yes, I'm going to use my lady cock to make you my girlfriend. Would you like that? Would you like to be my little anal whore baby? My pretty little fuck slut?"

Her words drove me crazy as she went back to town on my ass hole and began pumping my hardened cock in her fist.

"Oh yes...please god yes. I want nothing more than to be your pretty little anal whore fuck slut. I want it so badly I'll kill myself." I begged as my orgasm drew near again.

"Good. Then let's finish up here." She stopped and stood and turned me around, breaking my apparent disappointment and justifying the edging with another sloppy kiss.

***

Twenty minutes later, soaped, rinsed, and fresh from the shower, I laid naked on her bed. The low light of her bedside lamp illuminated her room with a glowing warmth and I could see her shadow moving beyond the door of her walk in closet.

Goosebumps rippled across my skin from both anticipation and the cool spring breeze wafting in through the window.

The chill only heightened the electricity in my body and made me antsy with anticipation. Curiosity got a hold of me next but just as I started to move from the bed her voice stopped me.

"You stay!" She scolded, standing in the doorway of the closet with an entirely new appendage between her legs.

My eyes widened and my heart started to race as if it were going to explode. Protruding from her sex was a gorgeous amethyst dildo at least six inches in length and 2 inches wide. Void of straps to hold it in place, I realized its other end was already stuffed inside her.

The thought made me even hotter.

"Are you ready for me?" She asked striding back to the bed, her violet cock swaying with each step.

"I don't know..." I whispered honestly, my eyes transfixed on the weapon she wielded.

"Lay down." She commanded and once again I laid back onto the plush covers of her bed.

"This is inside me already, so there's only one thing left to do. Understand?"

"Yes." I sighed, fully prepared to give myself to her.

I hadn't noticed it until now, but she held a small bottle in her hands, one that she poured a sparkling oil from into her left palm.

"Spread yourself for me, slut."

I did so, bringing my knees back. I pulled them up toward my chest and let my passage pucker, in full view of her wanton sight.

"You're just begging for it, aren't you?" She asked and rubbed the liquid against my hole, eliciting a gasp of pleasure and a release of tension.

"Tell me if it's too much, okay?" She reminded me, and even after all the talk, knowing she cared was an added delight.

"I will goddess. I promise."

"Good." She said simply as she pressed her glowing appendage to my entrance.

"Slowly." I breathed.

"As slow as you want baby. Until I say otherwise."

I gasped and sucked in a sharp breath of air as she thrust gently forward, parting my flesh with slick finesse.

"Ooooooooohhh fuuuuck..." I moaned.

Inch after inch of her crystal cock plundered deep and tantalizing into my tight sheath.

Right unto its hilt she pressed it forward, eliciting a pained expression and a quiet cry to escape my lips as she buried her full length in my ass. When finally it reached its terminus, she stopped and allowed my muscles to relax around her gorgeous cock.

"Good, baby?" She asked.

"Oh my god, yes. It hurts... but it's a good hurt... It's unbelievable..." I muttered softly, while she, nodding, took it as permission.

"I am going to fuck you now, my sweet slut. I have my girl-cock deep in your beautiful boy cunt. I am going to fuck you until you cum. I want to feel my tight whore's ass squeezing my cock like a vise, squeezing the essence out of me. Are you ready, are you ready for your goddess to fuck you?"

I could hardly believe the words coming out of her mouth and I barely mustered a reply before she began her pistoning.

It built slowly at first, excruciatingly so, and I felt my canal tremble as it was disturbed again. Her crystal cock pulled just a few inches out and I moaned deeply as it pushed back into me.

This rhythm of half pumps and gentle pushes started the storm and it was only a brief moment until my lover's full length was pressing in and out of me; a well oiled machine built for a single purpose.

Though it hurt, the pain was so entwined with my pleasure that I couldn't, wouldn't dare take one without the other, and soon my mind was put spinning in wanton delirium as she fucked my ass and pumped my cock in her fist.

I revelled at the sight of her glorious tits bouncing to the gyration of her technique, and as she ground her hips in fluid, dancer-like motions, the globes of flesh swayed and bounced in accompaniment.

Then her pace quickened and her thrust became augmented with a tremendous power. It would prove to be the end of me. I could barely manage words, but as both ends of her dildo connected us, our symbiosis was complete.

Her moans matched mine, her grunts cradled my groans and our screams and squeals played harmony in the den of our sex.

"Oh baby... oh fuck yes. Fuck yes bitch. I can't believe how good you are, my needy little slut. Goddess just loves fucking your ass baby, tell me you love it. Tell me you want more!"

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me, fuck me harder goddess. I need it! I need your beautiful cock deep inside me! Fuck me! Stretch me, pound me, break me! Make me cum all over that wonderful cock of yours!"

All of my control, like hers, was gone.

She cooed and arched herself against my body. Dipping her head, our lips found each other again, and we swapped saliva like thirst slaked beasts.

As she sat upright again, her hands slid down my body and she made an inquisitive sound that turned into an expression of sheer ecstasy as her hands swept across my hips. Our shared toy ravaged the inside of our channels, pressed against our respective g-spots tighter than either of us could imagine. My hands ventured forward as she slowed her thrusts in my ass, grinding the head of her member against my prostate. I grabbed at her hips and pulled myself deeper against her cock, glowering at the pain and pleasure of its invasion. My fingers sank into her flesh, squeezing and kneading as she gasped and spread her legs a little more, allowing an even deeper connection.

ImagineOh
ImagineOh
16 Followers
12