A Slut's One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImagineOh
ImagineOh
16 Followers

"Oh god baby, oh god I'm stretched..." She gasped as she sent her fingers to pinch her engorged clit.

"Me too... I fucking love your cock in my pussy... my princess cunt is addicted to iiiiitttt..." I whined, completely fucked over.

"Mhhhhmmmm princess, but you haven't felt anything yet. Flip over!" She demanded, and without pulling her cock from my ass, she helped me onto my knees and belly and I sighed deeply as I felt the piece turn over in my channel.

Settled, she continued pounding my asshole, thrusting deeply with the silicon member as I cried from this new position, biting my bottom lip and gripping the bedsheets as my body rocked back and forth from the impacts of her deep, thundering domination.

"Fuck yes babygirl, take my big beautiful cock just like that! That's such! A good! Fucking! Girl!" She beamed with pride for me, and smashed into my ass, punctuating each breathy howl with her assault.

Grasping a fistful of my long hair, she pulled back. The wrenching whipped a stab of air from my throat and forced me to suck in precious breaths as I squealed my erotic delights.

Wordless, I pumped my ass against her thrusts and met each with a resounding slap; each followed by her profane ramblings as she gripped my sharp hip with her other hand and pulled me into each subsequent push.

"Tell me you're my whore. Admit it!" She screamed.

"I'm your whore! I'm your whore! I'm your whore! I'm your whore! I'm your whoooreeeee!" I shouted, gasping and shaking with each thrust backward against her rod.

Her breathing began to come as raggedly as mine as my consciousness drifted in between my pleasure, and I knew the cock stuffed inside her own pussy was punishing her insides just as its other end punished mine.

All at once her wave broke over her and she roared lustfully as she came. In tandem, like a spark feeding a fire, I swirled in my own orgasm, a cataclysmic storm passing from the back of my head, down my oxcipital nerve, and over my shoulders.

Like lighting threading threading its way down my spine.

"Just like that baby..." her voice came a moment later as her fucking of my ass slowed to a more gentle rhythm, sliding her cock slowly in and back out again until she pulled it out completely.

I whimpered into the pillow, biting it fiercely, unable to open my eyes or catch my breath.

My goddess just glowed behind me, rubbing my reddened cheeks with her hands and placing hot kissed on my round flesh. "You're so sexy."

I knew it to be true as my lungs and my asshole gasped for breath. "Thank you goddess, thank you for proving how much of a slut I am. I deserve only your cock, only mistress' cock."

I hardly had time to recover before my mistress removed her end of the dildo, tossed it beside her, and flipped me back over.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned as her hand connected with my softened phallus, taking her fingernails across it in gentle, raking motions.

She then took my flacid cock and sat on it. Stuffing it against her enflamed pussy, she worked her puffy lips over it like a hungry sea creature devouring a morsel of flesh.

She continued to whimper her pleasure, and not thirty seconds later she whined as a second round of bliss tortured her shaking body.

Her comforter was damp beneath us from our combined juices and sweat, and the smell of her pussy, hotter and sweeter than before, filled my nostrils.

"You're hot." She whispered, running her hands through my hair. Her fingers curling, finding a grip in my strands, she pulled upward. "You make me so wet baby... so fucking wet... now grow for me... grow for your goddess. Fill my poor puffy pussy, my sweet slut. Fill me now."

I moaned loudly, my heartbeat jumping to every word she uttered.

She stroked my pubic mound and pressed down on it with firm pulses. Soaked in pussy juice as we were, her hand slid over me with a slick ease.

"There's no better place to be in the world," she assured, "than my pussy. Nothing is better than filling me with your slutty cock."

She squeezed at my stiffening cock with her fingers and pussy muscles. "My pussy will always accept your cock, baby. Now get hard again, for your goddess demands it."

She licked her lips and locked eyes with me, her face pouting in the sultriest of ways. "A good slut should be able to grow big and strong in her mistress' pussy."

"Oh goddess..." I whispered, hardly believing the words coming from her mouth.

But they worked. I felt new strength return to my spent prick as it began to engorge itself again beneath her holy chamber.

"That's it baby, grow big and hard for me. Ooh god yes... fuck, grow like steel for me." She continued caressing my hardness and shifting her flesh up and down as I gave her an iron tipped spear to ride upon, whispering her filthy words as she did so.

"Impale this pussy. This naughty, needy pussy you're fucking. That's it, oh, fuck, I can feel you getting harder for me baby... I love you. I love you so much... Mmm, fuck, that's right, baby--mmm, god damn, you're in my guts. Give me what I need. I knew--mmm-- you were a whore. I knew you would get hard for my pussy. Keep this big slutty cock hard for me so you can make another mess in my wicked fuckhole."

I did as my mother told me to do. What other choice did I have? I'd simply rather have died than disappoint my goddess.

Her pussy lips kissed the tip of my glans as she almost removed herself from it, and then she spread apart, taking her time to unravel before rolling over my firm crown. Heat bathed my knob, followed by the silky wetness of her insides. A tingling sensation raced through my tip and down my shaft, swirling around my balls and tightening in the muscled floor of my taint. My queen's slick pussyhole fought my girth as she kegeled, then spread, sliding over me with a wet, velvety grip that tugged at my head while massaging me at the same time. Her technique sent tremors of pleasure throughout my body before she crashed down and sent my crown smashing into her cervix.

"Ugggghhhhhh," she grunted heavily as our pelvises met and my mouth opened with the great crash of pleasure.

"That's a thick cock, baby." She glowed and closed her eyes and lips and released a deep, guttural sound from her throat.

Wanting nothing more than to continue pleasuring her, I pushed into her insides and felt them accept my length again, the strain of her tightness forcing an incredible friction across every inch of my cock.

Halting at the top of her rise, she pushed against my chest, controlling the action, then pulled me forward, allowing me to invade her cunt with another complete thrust of my cock. Her face tightened, her lips pressed together, and with every downward thrust, she would exhale a breathy scream.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, straining to not bathe her insides as she slammed down atop me.

Her voice trembled. "It's beautiful-agony. It only looks - ooh, baby - like it hurts. But your cock is so - mmm - fucking hard right now. How does this pussy feel?" She asked when the full length of my steel settled against the opening to her cervix. "I can feel you throbbing inside of me."

"Your pussy feels like heaven," I said, clenching my jaw as her inner muscles rippled along my shaft. My hardness fought her cervix, seeking to break down the gate while her narrow passage bent me to its contours.

I moaned, the sound shaking and trembling as she slid her hand up my shaft to her pussy lips, then back down. Reversing her grip to an underhanded caress, she gripped my cock and pulled it back out, hovering just atop my crown. She pulsed her muscles against it as if to bite it off with the sheer strength of her pussy walls alone.

"Oh, fuck!" I whimpered as my balls tightened and released a tidal wave of pleasure that stiffened my entire body. My insides exploded in ecstasy, the rays of bliss escaping through my skin as my entire existence shattered in joy.

She continued holding my shaft, matching its orgasmic pulsing, her fingers working the thick vein running its length, coaxing my cream through my swelling shaft and into her enflamed, saturated purse.

"Give it to me, baby," she commanded, her voice resolute and strong. "Give your goddess all of it."

"Oh my fucking god!" I moaned.

Every time I moved, or my cock twitched, or her pussy walls kissed my knob, my hypersensitive glans wanted to scream and drop another load into her soaking wet cunt.

"Keep fucking me, baby," she ordered, her words raspy, strained and focused, as if the amount of flesh buried within her silky channel was making it hard for her to think. "Stay hard for me. Make your mistress soak her sheets with her cream just like you soaked her cunt with your cum."

"Fuuuuuuck..." I swore, bracing my palms on either side of her shoulders and pushing my body upward as my spine arched inward.

"Listen to me, slut." She said, pumping her pussy onto my cock again. "The way we fuck makes me speak like this. Hear me and break my pussy."

Switching positions I put her on her back, with me in between her legs. I pulled my hips back, sliding my cock through her folds, my knob's corona rubbing her pussy walls. I stopped when my tip lay buried within the shallowest portion of her little, pink hole. Taking a moment to enjoy her wetness before I dipped my wick back into her honey pot, I flexed my cock, swirled my hips, and humped my prick back into the softness between her thighs.

"Uh," she grunted.

Out.

"Ah," she sighed.

In.

"Uhhh," she moaned.

Out and in, sighing and grunting and moaning. we created a rhythm between us that grew in tempo, then calmed, then grew, then calmed, my lover's pussy making kissing sounds whenever I pumped my prick between her lips. Her huge tits recoiled with tremendous weight, with each strong thrust. and when I slowed down, she was able to move her hips in concert with mine. She fucked me and I fucked her, taking turns to destroy our joined, forbidden sex.

The longer we fucked, the harder she breathed, and the more I squealed and whimpered, her panting and screaming driving me forward and feeding my desire for release.

Her bed creaked, the headboard slammed against the wall. She cheered me on with the pleasure-filled twitches of her lips and the quivering expressions that crossed her features. The grip of her cunt caressed me, and the bestial cries that escaped her lungs spurred our mating to faster speeds. If I could have stopped time, I would have stayed inside my goddess forever. She had a liquid treasure made of beautiful lust between her legs, and it bathed my feasting wand in ecstasy.

"I can't hold it... I'm going to cum. My goddess, oh goddess, my queeeeeeen I'm cummmming!!" I screamed exactly like a slut as I did so.

On cue, she threw her head back as her own returning pleasure cascaded through her body.

"Yes....." she hissed, shaking, "let your queen milk her whore, fill me up with your sweet slut milk. Fill your queen's ravaged pussy."

And fill it I did. Spurt after spurt of my milk pumped into her swollen cavern as her lips gripped and released me. She continued to grind away and I whimpered at the feeling of my flesh fused with hers.

I came for minutes and laughed my delight, and as the thunder swam through my body, she matched my rhythm stroke for stroke, Her skin flushed a deep shade of sunset pink as a throbbing sensation in her pussy broke through my euphoria, letting me know that her orgasm was creating a blistering conflagration within her own body, followed by a hot, intense heat and a wash of creamy nectar spilling from her pussy.

Her breasts heaved with her breathing, and high-pitched whimpers escaped her mouth. Her nipples seemed to constrict to a diamond-like hardness as she bucked languid against me and pulled me to her mouth.

We smashed our lips together and her breasts pressed into my chest.

Her voice, my breath, everything blurred into one sound as her pussy lips clamped down on my shaft, and her inner muscles hugged me as though they never intended to let me go. Within me, my world exploded again and again.

We held each other and she grabbed my face, pulling my mouth to hers, and as my cum pooled within her guts, she spat a great drenching of saliva into my mouth before slipping her tongue beyond my lips and making love to the mess she made.

After such concurrent episodes of cascading orgasms, I finally collapsed against her and rolled off, peeling my softened cock from her drenched cunt, pulling with it a thick spilling of royal cocktail that dripped down past her asshole onto her bed.

Breathing hard, she laid her head against my chest and stroked my sweat drenched hair with her hand, mumbling sweet nothings into my ear as she did so.

"Oh god, you're so beautiful..." I said, my mind holding on by a thread. "You're so beautiful, please never stop fucking me... please don't stop... I want to be your slut forever." I panted, letting the words ramble out of my mouth.

She responded wordlessly but leaned forward as she gripped my hair, bringing my face and lips to meet hers halfway. She let another gathering of saliva drip into my mouth and licked my lips and face as I cherished her offering.

She moaned against my mouth and I moaned back.

"I'll never stop loving you, baby. I'll never stop fucking you. I'll never stop being your goddess, or your fuck slut." She purred, mounting and grinding her soaked lips hard against my squishy, spent cock.

"You were so good for me, so fucking sexy and so open. We haven't fucked like that in so long... it was ... pure magic... you are pure magic baby. I'll never tire of your body or your cock or your boy pussy. Your body is mine forever."

I smiled at her words and let my arms go above my head. Sitting up, she straddled me and her stomach gargled.

"Somebody's jealous." She giggled.

"Chicken Alfredo?" I asked.

"Is there any other option?"

Her rhetorical question hung unanswered as she swung her legs over and hopped out of bed.

I watched her ass sway out of sight when my own stomach gurgled.

"Alfredo it is."

The End

ImagineOh
ImagineOh
16 Followers
12