All Comments on 'A Slut's Triangle Pt. 07'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ThorsHammer7ThorsHammer7over 7 years ago
The Plot Thickens...

I figured the car was driven by Kimberly, and that's why Kryss had such a difficult time achieving an erection Sunday morning, and why he was so antsy at the bar Saturday night, he was worried about both girlfriends showing up at the same time.

I want to know what's going to happen at the party!

UnykornUnykornover 7 years ago

This is going the way I thought it would. A lot more possibilities are opening up now, can't wait to see the direction you take.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago
Exposed feelings

Kantarii, I noticed your comment that in this series you explore certain aspects of the true you...the person that is Kantarii. For my tastes, a level of truth and vulnerability gives an important element of truth to a fictional story. So far, I have enjoyed your efforts, and am glad you highlighted this series on the Forum.

The fact that it's also very readable is nice too...and erotic ;)

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Outstanding. The benchmark for excellence.

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years ago

Thanks for another great chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES