A Slut's Triangle Pt. 23

Story Info
Kryss gets his ass handed to him at the all-girls party.
3k words
4.42
15.2k
3

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers

Downstairs, all the chaos and mayhem that Kryss is causing at Brenda's all-girls party is stealing the life from it. Despite the wind and pouring rain, some of the women make a break for their cars to avoid the drama. Most of them decide to stick around and keep partying, thanks to Sheila. However, the women fleeing the kitchen warn the ones on the back porch, causing loud ruckus outside.

"Stupid fucking bitches," Kryss mumbles, kicking debris all over the kitchen floor, "always making a mess of things and running away."

After trashing the kitchen like a raging bull, Kryss' attention drifts, hearing all the commotion coming from the back porch. Flinging open the back door, he finds a small group of women corralled on the porch, taking refuge from the pouring rain. Everyone's eyes fall upon him as soon as he steps out onto the porch. With a deep breath, he sweeps his eyes across their faces, taking his time studying their silent stares.

"Y'all are either the brave ones," Kryss provokes, silencing the commotion, "or just too damn scared to get wet around a man."

On the porch swing, somewhat hidden from Kryss' line of sight, Amber fires off text after text to Brenda, informing her of the situation. While she's busy sending texts, Malena does her best to keep Kryss' eyes distracted. However, the situation quickly escalates into a nasty, war of words while she's waiting for the replies from Brenda.

"Ain't nobody here scared of you," Malena remarks, stalling Kryss' eyes while Amber replies to Brenda's texts.

"Y'all should be," he threatens, walking towards her, pointing his finger. "I'm the only fucking guy at this pussy convention."

"I don't see a guy - I see a jerk with an ego problem," Malena remarks, standing her ground with Sarah, Tracy, and Rhonda by her side, shielding Amber from his sight.

"A big ego problem," Sarah adds, making Kryss madder.

"I wouldn't give any of you cunts the time of day," he counters, raising his voice and waving his hand through the air.

"Pffft... Bullshit!" Rhonda blurts, crossing her arms, taunting his ego, "You're just upset we get more pussy than you on a bad day."

"Those are some bold words," he retorts, sweeping his eyes over her naked body, "coming from the likes of you."

"Yeah, well," Tracy defends, standing up for Rhonda, "you're the only one at the party not getting laid."

"Whatever - if y'all were getting some dick," he counters, sweeping his drunken eyes around the porch, "y'all wouldn't be so damn bitchy."

With the argument locked in a stalemate, Kryss turns his attention to Amber, spying her sitting on the porch swing, texting. It draws his curiosity, suspecting there's something going on behind the scenes. Pushing Rhonda and Tracy to the side, he snatches the phone from her hand.

"Hey, give it back!" Amber yells, leaping up from the porch swing, reaching for her phone.

"Back off, bitch," he insists, shoving her back into the swing, holding her there and the rest of the group in place with just his glaring eyes.

"One of these days," she warns, glaring her eyes up at him, "someone's going to put you in your place."

"I highly doubt it," he boasts, skimming through the text messages on her phone.

It doesn't take Kryss long to figure out what Amber was doing. After reading through her texts, his face grimaces and turns red with anger. He slaps her across the cheek with the back of his hand, leaving a stinging, red mark.

"Just as I fucking thought," he fumes, smashing her phone on the porch rail, tossing the broken pieces out into the rain.

Storming back into the house, Kryss goes from room to room, searching the party for Brenda and Kimberly. The longer he searches, the madder he gets. Slapping random pictures off the walls, he tramples over them, spreading chaos like broken glass throughout the party. Convinced they aren't downstairs, he goes looking for the stairs.

***************

"I'll be right back," Brenda promises, disappearing into the bathroom. "Things are about to get interesting."

Kimberly is just as baffled by Brenda's vague remark as I am. Tonight has been an eye-opening experience for both of us. It can't possibly get better - it just can't. When Brenda closes the bathroom door, I return my attention to Kimberly, going down on her cum filled pussy.

"I'm going to be worthless tomorrow," she remarks, pushing her clit up against my tongue, "if you keep making me cum."

"Mmmm....," I moan, glancing up into her jubilant eyes as I lick her sensitive clit. "Nothing wrong with that."

Brenda has yet to open up the bathroom door. For all I know, she's probably in there digging through the drawers, looking for another sex toy. Then again, she might be touching herself and/or watching us on her bed - that, I don't really know. Anyway, it's a reasonable guess since I don't think she got off fucking me with the strap on.

"Ahhhhhh......... "Don't stop. Don't stop! I'm coming," Kimberly shrieks, pulling the pillows over her face to muffle her moans.

Lumbering up the stairs with his heavy drunken steps, Kryss heads down the hall. The sounds of Kimberly moaning lead him straight to Brenda's open bedroom door. Standing at the doorway, he finds me on bed with my ass in the air, eating pussy.

"What the fuck?!?!" Kryss blurts, bending over and picking up a pair of panties. "How did you - never mind."

"Kryss?!?" I gasp, twisting and rolling over onto my side, whipping my head.

"I see the cunt invited a sissy to her party," he remarks, sniffing the crotch of the panties, "instead of me."

"Uh -," I stutter, shock filling my eyes and leaving me speechless.

"There's something wrong with that," he adds, staring at the shock in my eyes.

"That's where you're wrong," Kimberly objects, snatching the pillows off her face and sitting up on the bed.

"Holy shit! You've got to be kidding me. Hahaha.....," he bursts with laughter, pointing his finger at her. "Let me get this right - you left me for a faggot - one that sucks dick and takes it up the ass.

"That shouldn't surprise you," she remarks, raking the sweaty strands of hair from her eyes.

"You're nothing but a whore," he chides, tossing the panties on the floor, "bouncing from one bed to the next."

"You treated me like shit and cheated on me," she counters, raising her voice. "I deserve better."

"Oh, like you weren't sleeping around on me," he argues, entering the bedroom, "flirting with all the guys at the Chamber."

"Oh, really? Blame it on me, but you were the one that was cheating," she corrects, wrapping her arms around her knees. "I just couldn't prove it - until now."

"You don't have any proof that I was," he argues, raising his voice and cutting his eyes at me.

Things are going to Hell in a hurry for Kryss, trying to weasel his way out of the spotlight. He's betting I'll keep our sexual activities a secret and banking on the situation being just as embarrassing for me, too. At best, he's probably hoping that Kimberly will be more pissed at me if she did find out he and I were fucking behind her back.

Evidently, Kimberly left Kryss in the dark when she dumped him without telling him why. It explains why he thinks he has the upper hand now, clueless everyone knows what was going on with his little, love triangle. Anyway, if I don't make a stand here and now, the situation will only get worse for me.

"Like Hell she doesn't," I object, opening Kryss' eyes to expose the truth. "You hounded me for sex when you found out that I dress like a woman."

"Ashleigh is lying!" he denies, kicking the foot board, studying Kimberly's reactions. "I'd never sleep with a faggot."

"You told me you were single," I add, keeping the heat on Kryss. "What other reason would I need to sleep with you?"

Shocked at my confession, Kryss changes his tactics, sensing that Kimberly isn't upset with me at all about me sleeping with him. Maybe he's hoping that she'll see things his way - it's doubtful. Twisting my words, he changes his story to lay the blame entirely on me.

"Ashleigh came onto me first, wanting sex he insists, starring at Kimberly, pointing his finger at me. "It's not my fucking fault the faggot is obsessed with my cock."

"You expect me to believe that shit," she counters, glaring her eyes at him, "just like you expected me to suck your dick all the time."

"So what - I'm guilty of finding someone to satisfy my needs when you wouldn't," he admits, raising his voice. "Big fucking deal."

"It is when you've been stalking me," she remarks, raising her voice.

"Well, you shouldn't have taken the job at the Chamber," he chides, flinging his arms into the air.

"You're so insecure," she argues, laying her hand on my thigh, "but that's not why you didn't want me working there."

"Wow!" I add, putting in my two cents, noticing the bathroom door slowly open, "You were afraid that we'd find out you were fucking us both."

Kryss' temperament and actions are so predictable: full of jealousy, anger, and denial. If he was sober, he'd probably beat my ass again for sure. Instead, he's acting as if he was't the one that did anything wrong. What's really disturbing is that he's starting to undress, hinting at joining us on the bed - that everything will be forgiven. It's a bold move on his part.

"I had a good thing going with both of y'all, but Brenda fucking ruined it - I know she did," he accuses, unbuttoning his pants and kicking off his shoes. "She's a manipulative, little cunt."

"Uhhhhhhh....... What the fuck are you're doing?" Kimberly protests, raising her voice, "It's over between us, Kryss."

"I'm going to show this faggot how to please a woman," he insists, yanking his shirt up and over his head. "I might let the sissy suck my cock - since you don't like doing it - problem solved."

Peeking from the bathroom door, Brenda studies the situation, listening to Kryss ramble on and on, babbling while he strips off his wet clothes. Opening the bathroom door wider, she waits for the opportunity to make her move. From the corner of my eye, I see her silhouette exit the bathroom and sneak up on him.

"Too bad Brenda ain't here," he brags, kicking his wet jeans across the room. "I'd fuck that bitch until she loved dick."

Catching Kryss by surprise, Brenda zaps him with a taser. A loud, electrical popping sound and flashes of bright, blue light from it fill the bedroom. His stunned body collapses to the floor, immobilized from the sudden, strong jolt of electricity hitting him. Before Kimberly and I know what's going on, Brenda is busy binding his legs from his knees to his ankles with duct tape - invoking images of a spider wrapping its prey after it's bitten.

"Holy shit!" I blurt, scrambling to the foot of the bed to see Kryss laying the floor.

"Uuugghhh....." he moans, struggling to move his body.

"I told you that you were fucking with the wrong bitch," Brenda taunts, staring down at his incapacitated body.

"Damn, remind me to never piss you off," I jest, crawling off the bed.

"Did you just -," Kimberly begins, staring over the footboard at Kryss face down on the floor.

"I sure did," Brenda answers, heading to the bathroom.

"He's going to be mad as Hell when he gets loose," I warn, picking up my panties, "and when he does -"

Now may be the best time for Kimberly and I to leave with Kryss immobilized on the floor. Kimberly is most likely thinking the same thing, rushing to dress herself. Brenda, on the other hand, has different plans - devious ones to make him think twice. When she finally returns from the bathroom, she has her iPhone in her hand.

"When I get up, I'm gonna fu - ," Kryss threatens, yanking on the duct tape.

"Your problem is -," Brenda interrupts, zapping him with the taser again, "you think you're God's gift to women - that the size of your cock is all that matters."

Brenda's actions arouse Kimberly's and my curiosity enough to wait around to see what happens next. I can only speculate at this point. However, she's taking the fight to Kryss, putting him in his place all at the same time. Someone had stand up to him; I sure as Hell couldn't. I tried and got my ass beat.

"The truth is - the right woman will drive any man to turn his dreams into reality," Brenda explains, tearing off a piece of duct tape. "That's a true gift."

After covering Kryss' mouth with the duct tape, Brenda handcuffs his hands behind his back. Then, she pulls up a video on her iPhone to show him. It was recorded the night Kryss sexually assaulted me in the Chamber parking lot.

"This is enough evidence to have your ass locked up," Brenda explains, showing Kryss the video, "but I'm not the one who can press those charges."

"Mmmmmppftt...........," Kryss mumbles.

"Did you know that Kryss was going to be here tonight?" Kimberly asks, standing over him.

"I used Joey to set his ass up," Brenda elaborates, resting her hand on her hip. "He was nice enough to tell me everything Kryss said to him the other night."

"But, I sent Kryss on a wild goose chase," I add, tilting my head with a puzzled look on my face, "thinking I was with Derek."

"It doesn't matter," Brenda remarks, resting her hand on Kimberly's shoulder. "He was bound to come here to stalk Kimberly when he couldn't find you."

"Mmmmmppftt...........," Kryss mumbles, trying to move.

"Guess that makes me a manipulative, little cunt," Brenda taunts, nudging Kryss in the ribs with her foot.

"Mmmmmppftt...........," Kryss mumbles, squirming and wiggling his belly around on the floor.

"I'm sorry - I can't quite understand what you're saying," Brenda taunts, brandishing the strap on. "Did you say - fuck me or fuck you?"

Mmmmmppftt...........," Kryss mumbles again, desperately fighting to free himself.

"That's what I thought you said," Brenda quips, pulling his boxers off his hips.

I can tell where Brenda is going with her remarks. There's no reason for Kimberly and I to stick around and watch Kryss get his ass handed to him. Wrapping her arm around my corset, Kimberly coaxes me to leave, taking one last parting shot at Kryss.

"Oh, by the way, just so you know," she stalls, looking down into his eyes, "I'm pregnant with Ashleigh's baby."

The mental images of what's about to happen all are pretty graphic. I don't feel sorry for Kryss. Before I pull the bedroom door shut behind us, I turn and catch a glimpse of Brenda straddling him. I can't help wondering if Kryss thinks the size of a strap on matters as well.

"Who's the bitch, now?" Brenda taunts, shoving the strap on into Kryss' ass dry as he thrashes around on the floor.

********* Epilogue *********

The next day Brenda calls and tells me what all happened to Kryss after Kimberly and I left the party. Apparently, a few of the women at the party dished out their own form of justice, taking turns fucking him with a strap on. Some took pictures and even videos just to humiliate him. She also said that she called the cops on him. They arrested for home invasion, simple battery, and destruction of property. She even took out a restraining order in case he bonded out of jail.

I don't feel sorry for Kryss - not at all. I'm glad he's behind bars; he deserves everything that he gets. I suppose that's why Brenda sent me the video she took of him sexually assaulting me in the parking lot of the Chamber - so I could press more serious charges against him. I plan on it. Maybe then, Kimberly and I can move on together without him harassing us.

For now, things couldn't be better for me. The intimate bonds that Brenda, Kimberly, and I all share together can only strengthen and give rise to a new 'love triangle'. Although we have a lot of fun playing together on the weekends, I'm not foolish enough to believe that it'll last forever - but who knows.

For the most part, the scene at the Chamber has changed. I still go and hangout with some of my friends when I'm all-dolled-up like a slut; however, Keith, Joey, and Derek don't come in the bar anymore. Keith is going to move down to Florida. I heard that Joey quit drinking and things were getting better for him and Jessica. Derek still calls to check in on me from time to time. He's chasing T-girls over at Backstreet with Allen since Tommie is serving a year in jail for his DUI. Other than that, everything else is great. Brenda and Kimberly keep drawing new faces into the bar and even talked Justin into hiring Amber to work the bar as well.

As for me, I've learned to accept the simple fact that guys are going to hit on me looking for sex when I'm all-dolled-up. However, I've found that flirting with them in return helps to cope with my transvestite identity, but it makes me more of a cock tease than a cock slut - I can live with that. Anyway, Brenda said I won't be able to put the past behind me until I can find some type of closure. Although it's pretty solid advice, in the back of my mind, I'm afraid it'll compromise my choice to give up dating guys.

Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers