Bimbo Stories: Carnival

Story Info
Three friends get transformed by a strange carnival.
9.4k words
4.28
48k
60

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The themes and events in this short story are not only unrealistic, but distinctly misogynistic. It's important that these themes are framed from a point of view of catharsis and not endorsement. Whether you have similar thoughts or are a victim of them, this story is meant as a safe way to explore this prevalent attitude. This method of coping is not for everybody, so indulge accordingly. Enjoy.

*Prologue*

Elizabeth, Olivia, and Bridget couldn't believe their eyes. Their unlikely friendship had first formed fifteen years ago when they had found each other at an unusual carnival. They each had been having the time of their lives. The entrance was free, the food was free, and the line-ups for the rides were either short or non-existent. The strangest part was that none of them could remember how they had stumbled upon the carnival in the first place and when they went back the next day, there was no evidence that such a thing had even been there. There was nothing but swampland.

The experience had been so bizarre that they had resolved not to tell anybody else about it. They continued to recount their own memories to each other however, to keep the event alive in their minds.

As they grew close, they started to realize other strange coincidences that the three of them shared despite having gone to separate grade and high schools. All three of their parents shared the same sets of names, Marcus and Marianne, and all of them had moved from their childhood home to their current town of Luxur on their tenth birthdays. On the subject of birthdays, Elizabeth's was on January 27th, while Olivia's was February 27th, and Bridget's was the 27th of March. The day they had all met at the carnival was the 27th of April and so they made a pact to return to that spot every year.

Every year they did and every year they were met with the same sight of empty swampland.

Every year except this year.

Now that they were all 30, their annual trip to the site of the mysterious carnival was more of a fun tradition than an expectation to actually see anything. In fact, in some of their minds, the women had started to suspect that they had made it all up after all, and it was just an imaginative game they had played with each other.

The lights and the scale of the carnival could not be denied, however, and all three were brought back to that strange and magical night as they gazed at the same orange and purple lights from their memories.

"Do you remember it being called Carnival Laxam?" Bridget asked. Her snarky attitude was always on her sleeve, as in-your-face as her short black hair, ripped jeans, and stretched out band t-shirt.

"I don't remember a name at all," said the aloof redhead, Elizabeth. She folded her arms in front of her and studied the scene before her eyes. She had grown the most skeptical of their collective memory and was the most unsettled by the sight before her.

"Well what are we waiting for?!" The always-eager Olivia enthused. Her straight long blonde hair swung side to side as she looked at her friends whom she was sandwiched between.

"It's all just a little weird, isn't it?" Elizabeth replied. "Shouldn't we show somebody?"

"I don't think so, Liz," Bridget said, ignoring the scathing look she got for using anything but Elizabeth's full name. "I have a feeling this place will be gone again if we don't go in now. I know it doesn't make sense, but none of this ever has."

"What Bridget said!" Olivia said with a wide grin as she looked at the profile of Elizabeth's face, trying to will her to smile back. Elizabeth had never once admitted it, but she had a soft spot for Olivia's unbridled enthusiasm. It encompassed everything that Elizabeth was not and although she did not return the look or the smile that Olivia was so obviously looking for, it did budge her position.

"Fine. But nobody gets to complain when I ask a bunch of questions," she relented.

"And you don't get to complain if I leave you behind for the roller coaster," Bridget smirked.

The trio walked toward the entrance and although they had heard no sounds from the carnival at a distance, the moment they stepped onto the walkway to the ticket booth sounds and music from the carnival surrounded them as if it had always been there.

"OOhh-ho welcome back!" A voice from within the ticket booth called. All three women heard a different form of the voice, and all three saw a different person, but of course they didn't know that. The carnival already had them where it wanted and they each began to be once again filled with that same spirit of excitement and wonder from that day when they had first met. They forgot about each other and each went their own way until fate would once again bind them together in the heart of the carnival, but under much different circumstances than last time. These are their stories.

*Elizabeth and the Fun House*

For Elizabeth, the person in the ticket booth was a middle aged man. His perfectly-kept salt and pepper hair disarmed her more than she wanted to admit. This man was nothing like her husband, but was everything that she wished her husband was. He was confident and well-dressed and - although she felt ashamed to phrase it this way - he was just such a man.

"Elizabeth! You've grown to be even more beautiful than I expected!" He grinned directly at her. She didn't feel strange that he addressed her directly in front of her friends. She was the special one, she thought.

"Thank you, Ringmaster," she said. She instinctively knew to call him that.

"Such beautiful thick red hair. It would be a shame to have it be any other colour, wouldn't you say?"

"I love my hair, Ringmaster," she said, putting some of it behind her ear in a clear sign of flirtatious submission. Ian didn't have to know. It was harmless.

"Well enough of that! You have some exploring to do, don't you? Here you go! One full-access ticket! I'm sure you'll want to revisit that special place you went to all those years ago, won't you?"

Elizabeth stepped closer to the booth. She did want to go back into the carnival, but she didn't want to rush this moment with this man that she only now realized that she had been dreaming about for fifteen years. With both hands, Elizabeth grabbed onto the large ticket that he was holding out and pulled herself in so that she was leaning over the counter of the booth.

"Will you be here when I get back?" She asked. It was thrilling to openly flirt. Although she was sexually dissatisfied with her husband, she had never considered cheating on him. He was kind and worked hard and they had built a fine life together. But something about the Ringmaster made her want to change that. It wouldn't hurt Ian if she just had an evening with this man, would it? It's not like the carnival left behind evidence.

"Don't worry, Lizzy. I'm sure we'll spend plenty of time together."

Just like that, the spell was broken for Elizabeth. She smiled politely and pulled back, taking the ticket with her. She slipped it into her small brown purse. Only Bridget could get away with calling her anything but Elizabeth, and even then it put her in a foul mood.

"Thank you," she said in the cold professional tone she used in board meetings to make somebody feel stupid, but the Ringmaster didn't seem to notice or care. She hurried into the carnival, forgetting entirely that she had arrived with her two best friends.

She knew exactly where to go. Although she had been the one to be most suspicious of ever having been there at all, it suddenly felt like yesterday that she had been running down the strange dirt paths of the empty carnival. She felt excitement and anticipation in her gut grow until it burst out of her in the form of a sigh of relief when the large building rose up in front of her.

~Fizzle's Fun House~

The name was large and was spelled out with full-sized lightbulbs, some of which looked like they had been long burnt out and others that were missing entirely. Although the building was boxy and imposing and there were no other people around, Elizabeth felt a deep sense of calm come over her. She was finally back.

Elizabeth walked up the wide wooden steps to the front of the building and walked in through the swinging wooden doors.

The foyer looked like it had been abandoned for years. The wood of the floor was unpolished and broken in places and the coat check booth was completely caved in. It was just like the last time she was here, and just like the last time, there was one thing that was still in excellent condition. The purple drapes that hung over the entrance to the Fun House proper were vibrant and thick and looked like they had been hung earlier that day. Elizabeth smiled and walked through the drapes and into the foggy mirror maze that she knew lay behind.

When she was here as a teenager, she loved the mirrors for all the strange ways they made her body look. She had always felt pressured to look a certain way and so glimpsing herself at different heights and weights was exhilarating more than she could have ever guessed it would be.

The fog was thicker in the maze this time, however, and she couldn't immediately see any of her reflections. She was eager to feel those joyful sensations again, but it was so foggy that she didn't want to rush in case she ran into a mirror.

She looked around her as she walked very slowly. There were glimmers of light through the fog, but no reflections. Finally there was a shock of red and Elizabeth gasped in delight and walked in that direction. Sure enough, her reflection came into view. Then she frowned when she realized that the image was unaltered. She just stood there in her carefully selected dress with her simple but high quality brown purse. How boring.

"Such beautiful thick red hair," the Ringmaster's words from earlier rang in her head. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. How could she ever have imagined a tryst with a man willing to call her a name as juvenile as "Lizzy"? He was handsome, though. She imagined him beside her as she looked into the mirror and she could swear that the image changed to reflect her imagination. A trick of the fog, she told herself, but they did look very good together.

"It would be a shame to have that beautiful thick red hair be any other colour, wouldn't you say?" The Ringmaster in the reflection said. Elizabeth rolled her eyes again, but it was a more playful reaction this time.

"Oh and what would you have it be? Blonde like Olivia's?" She asked, putting her hand on her hip. But the fog had lifted and the image of the Ringmaster beside her had disappeared. She looked around and now the room was much more like her memory. It was filled with walls of mirrors and she yelped in delight when the first image she saw was of her as a much shorter and larger person. She sighed happily to realize that it was just as satisfying as her memory. She hadn't be honest with herself with how badly she wanted to be a different person.

She walked through the maze, delighting in every version of herself that she saw. She felt young again, able to take joy in such a silly thing. Just like when she was younger, she used some of the mirrors to pretend like she had more of a bust. Unlike when she was a teenager, she didn't think she had a chance of it getting any bigger anymore.

Then Elizabeth came across a distorted image that was nothing like any of the ones in her memory.

"Well that's strange," she breathed out loud as she looked into the mirror that showed an exact reflection of herself except that now she had golden blonde hair. It was like Olivia's in colour, but it retained her own fuller volume. "They've upgraded their technology from last time I was here."

Elizabeth stared at the image. Although her red hair garnered her attention and assumptions more often than one might think, she ultimately loved it and never thought about changing it. But as she looked at this different blonde version of her, her mind started to wonder. She thought about Olivia and how carefree she was. Not like Bridget who was even more uptight than Elizabeth was but refused to admit it. Olivia was single and happy about it. Bridget was single and pretended to be happy about it. Olivia was poor and kind. Bridget was rich and mean. Just like herself, Elizabeth considered.

She moved on from the mirror. She could be introspective some other time.

The next mirror was just as strange, however. Instead of having to stand at a particular angle to give the impression of a bigger bust, this mirror actually gave the full illusion of Elizabeth but with Bridget-sized tits. Larger, even. No matter what angle she stood at, the mirror accommodated. Elizabeth even jumped up and down and the reflection was so realistic that she was surprised that she couldn't feel the heavy weight of them bouncing up and down. But of course when she looked down at herself, she was as flat as ever. When she looked back up at the mirror, Ian joined her in the reflection looking disappointed.

"Aw, sweetie. I love your tiny boobs, what did you do?"

Elizabeth winced. She didn't want to think about him right now.

"I bet you'd like them like this, wouldn't you, Ringmaster?"

"Oh yes, Elizabeth," his voice came in loud and clear as his image replaced her husband's in the mirror. She shivered as he called her by her full name. Had he called her "Lizzy" on purpose earlier so that "Elizabeth" would hit harder now? Elizabeth didn't think about how she was thinking about him like he was actually there. Just like she hadn't noticed the fog reappearing in the maze or how it had taken on a pink hue.

"You really like them this size?" She asked, standing up straight. She would never actually want tits that big, Bridget complained enough about hers enough to take away the illusion of the greener grass, but it was fun to imagine.

"I think they're perfect, Elizabeth. They're elegant. A woman who can hold a large bust well is a woman who shows true strength."

"That is true, isn't it?" Elizabeth mused to herself.

"Bridget doesn't deserve hers, is that what you're thinking?"

"She's always complaining about them," she admitted. "I'm sure they're a pain, but either get rid of them or own them. I hate that she's always halfway with everything."

"But look at you!" The Ringmaster said. He stepped behind her and cupped her extremely large bust with his big strong sturdy hands. "You stand so tall and proud. You know that people will think and judge and imagine, but you are the keeper, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm the keeper," she said to herself with a dim smile.

"Why do you think your husband loves your small tits so much, Elizabeth?"

The answer came to her so quickly she wondered how she had never thought of it before.

"It's all that he can handle."

"Good girl," the Ringmaster said. And then his image was gone. Elizabeth looked down and sighed when she saw that the mirror was only a mirror and she still looked exactly the same as when she entered. She looked back into the mirror, but it wasn't the same without the Ringmaster there and so she moved on.

The fog was thicker than ever now, but Elizabeth didn't really think about that. She walked forward, knowing intuitively which way to go. The Ringmaster wouldn't let her hurt herself. She walked to a mirror and pushed it forward and walked down the stairs that revealed themselves to be behind it. A music box melody wafted up to her ears and she smiled. She knew it was her first time hearing the melody, but she also knew that it was important. It was for her. The pink fog had done its job in her brain and let her believe that not only was everything alright, but everything was a part of her destiny. She descended into the room below and walked into the only open gap in a circle of mirrors. She admired herself as reflections of her elegant slim form shone back at her from all directions.

"How would you like to appear, Elizabeth?" The Ringmaster's voice called from some unknown place.

"Oh won't you come out here, darling?" She purred.

"Blonde like Olivia or keep your shining red locks?"

Elizabeth looked at herself in the mirrors and they changed to reflect her imagination. Her hair changed from glowing blonde to vibrant red at a single thought. It was so hard to choose between the two. Maybe she could decide better if she had that huge bust again.

She gasped as the mirrors changed to accommodate that thought as well, but this time she felt a weight grow on her chest and she looked down to see the changes reflected on her actual body as well. How incredible! She spun around to feel the sensations of such a drastically different body.

"I should have bigger lips to go with a bust like this, wouldn't you think, Ringmaster?"

"You're a very clever girl, Lizzy."

"Please! You know not to call me that!" She said, but this time she said it with a big grin on her face. "Ooo!"

Her little squeal was in response to the sensation of her lips growing more plump and full on her face. She was hyper-aware of them, but that feeling was exciting as well. She realized that although she had always been confident about her looks, she had never been truly happy.

"Maybe blonde is best after all!" She giggled. She dropped her purse to the ground and tried to adjust her dress, but it was difficult to get comfortable in it now that her bust was so big.

"Why don't you take that dress off, Lizzy?"

"You won't think I'm slutty?" She pouted.

"Of course I will. But isn't that what you want? Ian never treats you like a slut, does he?"

Lizzy pouted and stomped her foot. Why did the Ringmaster always have to be so smart? She reached down and clumsily tugged at her dress. After some struggle, she finally pulled it off her new curvy body. She pulled her shoes off her feet to help her balance. Having huge boobs was hard! They were so heavy and made standing way more difficult than she expected. She looked at her naked reflection and felt incredibly proud. The Ringmaster would certainly approve now.

"How's this, Sir?!" She called out up into the air. But there was no answer. Lizzy got very scared. Did she upset him somehow? She spun around but couldn't see or hear him anywhere. She just saw the reflection of what she had become: a naked and huge-titted bimbo with big vacant eyes and plump dick-sucking lips. That was it! Maybe a blowjob would make him appear?

"Please, Sir? I'll suck your dick if you come back! Please? I promise I'll do a real good job!"

But there was still silence. So Lizzy stumbled out from the ring of mirrors and looked around. There was a strange door that had rings of pink light coming from underneath it. She walked toward it. God her titties felt so good bouncing with each step. It reminded her of how good she looked for the Ringmaster, of how much she had improved for him. She opened the door and walked inside. The Ringmaster sat on a chair in the middle of the pink room which had girls who looked just like her standing around the edges of the walls, but with paper bags over their heads. Only two of them had their faces exposed and those two were on either side of the Ringmaster, rubbing their hands over his naked body and taking turns to whisper in his ear, making sure their huge breasts squished against his shoulder in the process.

Lizzy knew that it was better not to talk. She trotted up to her new Master and got on her knees in front of him. He lifted his shaft up to give her full access to his balls and she gratefully slurped one of them into her mouth. She moaned at the strong taste and began to bathe it with her tongue.

"Mmmm, Masthter," she lisped. "Thasthy ballsfff."

"Very good, Lizzy. You're such a smart strong girl."

Lizzy moaned happily at the compliment. She knew she hadn't earned the right to suck on his dick properly, but she was more than grateful for this opportunity to be on her knees between his legs. She felt one of the two Bimbos who had been at his side lean down and slurp his cockhead into her mouth. Lucky, she thought. But it was an honour just to hear the loud hungry slurping coming from above her. She swapped her focus to his other testicle, making sure that she worshipped them both properly. She needed to make sure to impress him on her first day.