A Small Apartment vs. A Hot Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,775 Followers

"Mom. I love you. There isn't another woman I want to be with." My heart stopped for a moment thinking this was just another lustful dream of mine. My son, my beautiful baby boy, could not have just said the words I have longed to hear for so many years.

"Oh Samuel!" I said, tears started to gather in the corners of my eyes as my lower lip trembled.

"Mom, what's wrong?" he asked I could tell he was confused by my response.

"Nothing is wrong sweetheart, I just never thought I would ever hear you speak those sweet words," I said my voice quaking in joy, "you don't know how long I've waited for this moment. To be here like this with you, to share this closeness." Yes, I said all that while my son was still hilt deep inside of me. "If my son, no, if my lover wants to take me from behind then he better pound my ass like owns it," I said hovering over him as my tears glistened in my eyes.

"Oh, there's nothing in this world that can stop me from doing just that," he said running his hand up my thighs, along my ass, then the sides of my chest.

I moved the foot of the bed, so my son would have plenty of room to move around should he need it. My ass almost hanging off the bed as I knelt there buried face first into my mattress eagerly awaiting my son. I peeked out of the corner of my eye as I watched Samuel walk around the bed. I don't know why I was so nervous then. Was it because this was my son, or was it because of the words he had said that his father rarely spoke? Was it because I finally felt like I mattered to someone? I can't say yet I wouldn't change a thing.

"Mom, I have to say, you do have one great ass you know that?" God. That boy is such a charmer. I buried my face deep to hide my deep crimson hued cheeks.

"Fuck! Samuel! Yes, harder baby, give it to your mother!" I howled as he thrust hard into my wet dripping box. "Oh god!" I simply melted into a pool of jelly at that moment as I felt that balls slapping my clit. "God you're so deep baby!" I squealed beating my shins against the bed. Not that I'm complaining far from it. I can see why Joan is always over at our place. If she had a well hung son that I could ride daily. I might just be over at her place taking delight in her son. I wonder if Samuel would be opposed if Joan came to live with us. It's something I'll have to think about. Then that dreadful phone made its way into our love making.

"Put me on speaker," Joan said when she heard my heavy breathing.

"Okay."

"Sammy!" I felt him still as Joan's voice filled my bedroom.

"Y-yeah," he said nervousness creeping into his voice.

"You better fuck your mom good you hear me! I want to feel my floor vibrate with her moans, or I'll come down there and join you and teach you how to please a woman," Joan threatened teasingly.

"You heard her baby fuck me hard!" I said keeping the phone on sliding it across the bed. "Yes! Spank that ass baby!" I moaned as my son's hand struck my ass. My fingers curled around the comforter as Samuel pounded that cock into me.

"Yes, that's it Sammy fuck that pussy!" Joan moaned over the line.

"J-Joan, a...re you t-touching yourself?" I asked all the while trying not to moan like a banshee.

"Mmmhmm."

"W-well, Samuel, make us both come baby," I begged as that root stirred my womanhood like no man or dildo before him.

"G-god Mom, I can't hold it back any more," my son moaned I felt the twitching of his cock in my soaked canal. I knew he was about to come, and I hoped it was a big one too.

"Yes baby! Cum inside that pussy!" I purred slamming back against that thick branch of his. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, my hair was glued to my forehead as my baby's sperm flooded my womb. I knew this was only just the beginning.

The End.

Epilogue

It has been three years since that blissful summer night when I finally took my son as my lover. Since then my baby has excelled in his classes at his college. I had talked him into staying with me during his tenure. (Although it was an hour away by train.) Samuel didn't care he was just glad to be with someone that actually cared for him. When I wasn't working, I would wait eagerly for my son to return home to fuck me silly. Which I'm proud to say he never brushed my needs off like his father always did. Since Joan had been there that night, I always found it amusing to torment her when she was at work with our love making, in a friendly manner, of course. She would do the same when she and my Sammy had the same day off. I'm sure some of our work suffered for it but damn how naughty was it to hear my baby fucking another woman. Granted at first, I didn't like sharing, but Joan had somehow worked her way into our lives. Not that I'm complaining. Joan has had a rather tough time in her life and to see that genuine smile on her lips and not the fake one she displays for the world. How could I push her away? So one day Joan called me up to her apartment, this was before I had moved us out into the suburbs. Where we...well I think I'll keep that to myself.

"What is it Joan?" I asked as I entered her apartment.

"Come have a look," she said waving me over to her computer with this broad smile on her face.

"Okay, what am I supposed to be looking at?"

"I found this secret thread on this website called Literotica," she said giving me a knowing wink, "you remember what you mentioned a few weeks ago?" Of course, I remembered how could I not. I had been contemplating on what it would be like to be married to my own son. We already lived like a married couple granted with some odd taste, but nonetheless, a married couple. "Well, I think this will solve your dilemma," she said her finger tapping the screen. As I read down the screen, I couldn't believe my eyes. There was an actual pastor out there that was willing to marry mother-sons', father-daughters' and siblings' to one another. In his eyes everyone deserved to be happy regardless what society thought. For a small price of the license and his fee he could hold the wedding in a very discrete location all I needed was a witness, and I couldn't think of anyone other than Joan that deserved to be there with us. I won't go into detail where actually his place is. That would be wrong when he gave me and Samuel the most beautiful wedding ceremony I have ever been to. So that night while I waited for Samuel to get out of the shower, so I could make love to my husband. I sneaked Joan into our room.

"Samuel! Husband, will you please come here and make love to your wife," I called out as I heard the shower stop. The look on my son's face as Joan and I knelt naked on the bed in each other's arms was priceless. "Come husband," I purred as we presented our ass to him.

soul71
soul71
6,775 Followers