A Small Dilemma (Size Corp #2)

Story Info
Emma and Mark get carried away experimenting with new pills.
6.3k words
4.79
8.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma sat in the observation room and frowned, rubbing her forehead. She flicked through the papers she'd gone through with the test subject only an hour beforehand, and shook her head.

"She swore she wasn't lactating beforehand. Look, her signature is right here." Emma said.

"She must have been. This was only a single dose; for her height, weight and age, she shouldn't have grown much larger than bowling balls." Laura, one of Emma's best and oldest friends and the lead scientist behind one of Size Corps' most popular pill divisions, the lactation inducers, was as baffled as Emma was.

Laura had shoulder-length hair that was currently dyed neon blue, with a stud in her nose and several piercings in both ears. Under her white lab coat she wore ripped black jeans that showed hints of her pale white thighs, and a black shirt representing a band Emma had never heard of. Size Corp had only briefly bothered trying to enforce their strict dress code on Laura before giving up; her expertise and raw talent being far too valuable for them to risk losing. They both looked at the test subject on the other side of the glass.

The curvy redhead was sitting against the wall, legs stretched out straight in front of her, her face contorted in an expression of pleasure. Two massive breasts, easily a beanbag in size each, rested on her lap and pale, engorged nipples sprayed milk onto the floor in front of her. Emma looked down at her relatively new basketball-sized breasts. That was me only a week ago. She thought.

Laura leaned forward and pressed a button on the table in front of her, turning on her microphone.

"Sandy? This is Laura, head scientist behind the lactation inducers." She waved at Sandy.

"Emma here tells me you've put in writing that you weren't naturally lactating before this experiment. Can you confirm that this is correct?"

Sandy flushed red. Milk continued to spray from her breasts, which were swelling bigger by the second.

"I - I mean, not lactating lactating." She groaned.

Laura raised an eyebrow at Emma and turned back to the window.

"Elaborate." Laura said flatly.

"I - I was for a while. My girlfriend was really into it and well... so was I. So I induced, and it worked. But my supply was drying up, and I didn't know what to do. I saw the ad online and..." she trailed off into a moan.

Laura looked at Emma. Emma shrugged.

"She signed it! What am I meant to do, test-milk every candidate?"

Laura looked at Emma, then at her chest. "I get the feeling you're doing enough... test-milking at home." She said, teasingly.

Emma flushed red. When she had returned to work this week, it had been painfully obvious she'd been enjoying some pills from the lab on her own time.

She wasn't surprised there hadn't been repercussions, however. If Size Corp fired everyone who came in one day looking suspiciously bigger or smaller than they had the day before, they would have no staff left. She thought. She looked at Laura, who was just under 5 feet tall and outrageously curvy. She had been 6 feet and slender only a few months ago.

"You can't talk, shortstack!" Emma retorted. Laura laughed. Another groan from the test room pulled them out of their banter.

Sandy's breasts had bloated so far outward that they were covering her entire lower body. All Emma and Laura could see apart from her chest were her head, shoulders and arms. Laura rolled her eyes. Sympathy for lying subjects wasn't one of her strong suits, plus, Emma suspected she enjoyed watching them grow.

Laura pulled her radio from her hip and pressed in the button.

"We need some reversal pills in room 5, please. No hurry."

Emma rolled her eyes, pushing her chair away from the dashboard and standing up.

"I'll get the paperwork." She mumbled.

--------------------------

Hours later, Emma arrived home. Mark heard the apartment door unlock and creak open, and jumped up from the sofa to come greet her. She smiled when she saw him coming, and placed her bag and keys down on the entryway table to embrace him in a hug, both resting their heads on the other's shoulder. They both stood at the same 5'11 tall, and Mark's athletic, lightly muscular build complemented Emma's slender, toned body well.

"Big day?" Mark asked, feeling Emma sink into his arms.

"Soooo much paperwork." She stood up straight and kissed him. "Let me get changed and I'll tell you about it."

A few minutes later, Emma strolled out of the bedroom, having changed from her work attire into a pair of gray sweatpants and a loose white shirt, her oversized breasts still easily visible underneath. Her black hair was done up in a messy bun. She came into the living room and flopped onto the couch next to Mark. He smiled at her.

"So. Paperwork."

Emma rolled her eyes, clearly exhausted by the day. "So there was this woman today, trialing the new round of lactation pills. I ran her through the usual check-in process beforehand, and then we did the test. Except... she was supposed to grow no bigger than basketballs. She ended up filling most of the room she was in."

Mark's eyes widened.

"Really? Bad batch of pills?"

"No, nothing like that. See, she'd signed beforehand to say she wasn't lactating, but she was. She and her partner were both super into it, but she was drying up, so she lied her way into the trial to try and get her milk back." Emma pulled at her collar, the memory of Sandy arousing her. She saw Mark subtly adjust the crotch of his gym shorts.

"See, the pills are designed to induce rapid lactation in woman who aren't already lactating. When you take the milk pills while you're naturally lactating, things get a bit... unpredictable."

Mark felt himself grow hot at the description of this woman, her breasts growing out of control as she filled with milk.

"Did you manage to, you know..." he brought his hands towards his chest, miming shrinking breasts.

"Mostly." Replied Emma. "She came in with apples and left with watermelons if you know what I mean. We were worried she'd want to sue, but when her girlfriend came to pick her up, she couldn't take her eyes off of them. She shouldn't grow any bigger, but she'll just keep filling with milk for the inevitable future. I don't think either of them were disappointed to hear that."

Emma's hand drifted unconsciously to her chest, her own nipples growing hard at the memory of her tits being similarly bloated with milk last weekend. Her own chest had been flat before, and now she was sporting these pale white basketballs, the leftover side effects of her massive growth, albeit without the constant milk. She glanced over at Mark, and noticed that he was watching her fingers trace her nipples. His cheeks were flushed red, and his hand was on his crotch.

Mark's eyes flicked down the hall to the bedroom and back. "Do you want to -" he began.

"Surprise me." Emma said, giving him a smirk.

Needing no further instruction, Mark jumped up from the couch and walked down the hall to the bedroom. Emma heard the distinctive sound of the large metal briefcase being slid out from under the bed and popped open.

Mark studied the open briefcase on the bed in front of him. It was filled to the brim with bottles of pills of all shapes and sizes and his mind swam with possibilities. Many of the bottles had notes scribbled on them in sharpie, often quite crude, and he recognised Emma's handwriting. She must have made these notes after they'd been tested on subjects. I don't think anybody would've seen them except her and the team leads.

He tried to call back memories of the stories Emma had told him about various test subjects at work.

Which seemed to turn her on the most? He thought.

Rummaging through the bottles, he pulled out two bottles. One contained little pills shaped like a childish drawing of a cock & balls, and the other was full of little white pills in the shape of sperm. A note was written on the side of the bottle in permanent marker, in Emma's handwriting.

Powerful!!!

Mark grabbed two of the penis pills and one of the sperm pills, and swallowed them.

I know she was super turned on by these. What would pair well, I wonder?

After a few minutes of searching and reading labels, he spotted a bottle of tiny round pink-blue pills and pulled them out to read the label.

Shrinking - Laura's fave. Can't blame her. Take

with elastic and cum metabolisers - her suggestion.

Perfect. He thought, before continuing to rummage through the briefcase until he found the mentioned pills

--------------------------

Emma watched, hot with anticipation, as Mark walked back down the hallway and entered the living room. Walking right up to the sofa, he straddled her lap with a leg either side of hers, facing her.

"Open wide." He said. Emma looked up at him and opened her mouth. He placed a handful of pills on her tongue and she swallowed them without hesitation. Leaning down toward her, Mark began to place little kisses along her neck. Emma shuddered and let out a small moan, her arousal rising.

He could already feel a warmth and tingling in his crotch. He grabbed her shoulders and rolled across the sofa so that she was now sitting on top of him. Looking at his face, she was surprised to see that it was scrunched up in a mixture of pleasure and discomfort.

"Are you okay?!" She asked in alarm.

"Nnnng... my pills" he groaned. "My shorts are so tight. Take them off, please."

Emma slid off the sofa so that she was kneeling in front of Mark. She grabbed the waistband of his gym shorts, and pulled them down and off, along with his underwear. She fed them through his ankles and tossed them to the side and looked up, and her eyes widened.

Balls the size of apples were sitting in between Mark's legs, pulsing slightly every couple of seconds. On top of them rested his cock, which was soft, but looked thicker than usual, pronounced veins running along the shaft. She reached out and tentatively prodded his cock. Mark let out a groan, and his member swelled slightly.

"What did you take?" She asked, the arousal obvious in her voice.

"Umm. A few of the dick-shaped pills, and one of the sperm ones."

Emma nodded, realization dawning on her. On cue, Mark squeezed his eyes closed in arousal as his balls swelled, gaining several inches in diameter before their eyes.

"There were a few sperm production containers in there. Did the ones you took have a note on the side? Something about them being strong?"

Mark nodded, as the pressure in his cock grew, seemingly getting rapidly heavier by the second. Emma's face flushed red, her hornyness evident. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she noted that her body was beginning to grow warm. Her eyes drifted from Mark's eyes back down to his crotch, almost in a daze.

Standing up, Emma pulled off her shirt and threw it aside. She slipped off her gray sweatpants, revealing a black pair of panties underneath. She climbed onto the couch onto Mark's lap. She grabbed his cock in her hand. It was definitely significantly heavier than usual, and was pulsing powerfully.

"Interesting thing about the cock expansion pills." She said breathily, looking him in the eyes. "They're really fast acting, but the growth tends to build up, and many subjects need some sort of stimulation to actually trigger it." Without warning, she gripped his cock and gave it a few rapid strokes. Mark cried out in pleasure as it swelled in Emma's hand, engorging and pushing her fingers apart.

Precum continuously leaked from the tip, an indicator of what was happening within his balls. She could feel them beneath her, still slowly swelling. Emma released her grip on his member and noticed that her full-body warmth was rising quickly, feeling nervous and excited as she wondered what pills he had given her.

She still sat on Mark's lap, facing toward him with his cock between them. In the brief seconds that she had been touching him, it had swelled to half the length of Mark's own forearm, and become just as thick. It stood upright, pulsing and twitching, and Emma gently pressed it against her torso, admiring how far up her frame it stretched, the tip reaching past her bellybutton. She looked at him, biting her lip.

"How much bigger do you thi-"

She stopped abruptly as her whole body erupted into pleasurable tingles, and began to feel... tight? She looked at Mark, and opened her mouth to speak. Suddenly, the tightness intensified, and the world seemed to grow around her.

Mark was watching Emma as she sat on his lap, his engorged cock standing up against her torso. She had opened her mouth to speak, and had suddenly trailed off, a puzzled expression on her face. Without warning, she let out a groan of pleasure and began to shrink. Her entire body grew smaller at once on Mark's lap, and he felt her weight begin to lessen. His cock began to look larger and larger against her shrinking torso as she continued to moan, her eyebrows furrowed.

After a few moments the shrinking stopped and Emma opened her eyes, panting. They quickly widened as she realised that she was sitting eye-level with Mark, despite sitting up on his lap. She felt a tapping on her torso and looked down to see his twitching cock, which had almost reached her breasts.

Emma looked back up at Mark, who was looking at her and smirking, but Emma could see the lust in his eyes.

"I wondered whether shrinking would feel as good as growing. Definitely sounded like you enjoyed that."

Emma nodded, stretching her arms out in front of her and looking at her hands. She didn't feel smaller, because all of her body had shrunk together. Her arms still reached as far away from her as they had before, and her hands still looked the same size to her.

"It feels different to growing, but definitely good. The sensation is already building again though. It's definitely not over."

She slid off the couch and stood in front of Mark, grabbing his hand and pulling him up to stand in front of her, and looked up at him. Her eyeline was now at his chest rather than being eye to eye with him.

"I've never had to look up at you before." She purred, pressing her chest up against him and looking up at him with the best doe-eyes she could manage. "I like it. I feel... like I'm yours." The tingling sensation was already beginning to rise in her body again.

"I like it too." Said Mark, looking down at Emma, her ample chest pressed against his torso, causing it to bulge out in all directions. He began to trace his fingers up her arms, eventually making his way to her chest. He began to gently trace the soft flesh, still holding eye contact with Emma, and then suddenly squeezed her breasts in his hands. She gasped and moaned as he started to fondle her huge tits, squeezing and pulling in all the ways he knew she liked.

The tingling sensation began to spread through her body again.

"Mark, the sensations... you're making the pills speed -" she was cut off as one of his hands found its way to her crotch, which was already slick with wetness, and his fingers began to work. The sensations were too much, and her body erupted in warmth and tightness. She looked up at Mark, an expression of intense pleasure on her face, and saw that he was receding away from her, seemingly growing larger by the moment as her body began to shrink again, faster this time. His hand slipped from her crotch as she shrunk out of his reach, and she shuddered and moaned.

In just a few moments, Emma's transformation stopped again as quickly as it had begun and she found herself at eye level with Mark's engorged cock, which looked even bigger to her in her shrunken state. His balls had swelled considerably and took up most of the room between his thighs.

She breathed heavily, mouth open, the sight of his twitching manhood combined with the feeling of shrinking clouding her mind with arousal. As she stared at his cock, it began to swell, growing erect. She looked up at Mark, who seemed so far away from her now, and saw him looking down at her with a similar expression to her own.

He just needs a little push. She thought. She licked her lips while holding eye contact with him, and let out a little moan.

Mark's cock swelled fully erect rapidly, it's tip coming to a stop only an inch or two from her face, dominating her field of view.

"It's so big!" She whimpered. Without warning, Mark bent down and placed his hands either side of her torso and lifted her into the air. He strode across the living room and pressed Emma against the wall, still effortlessly holding her in the air. Mark lifted Emma up until her crotch was level with his head, and began to eat her out.

Emma's body shook with pleasure as Mark's relatively huge tongue explored her crotch. Her shrunken clit seemed more sensitive than usual, and she groaned with every movement. Her hands flew to her chest, which was now technically smaller but still just as oversized relative to her slender frame, and squeezed her chest while Mark worked.

After a few minutes, her body began to grow hot again.

"I can feel... more." She panted, her face flushed red. Mark lifted his head from her crotch and lowered her down so that she was eye level with him, her feet still not touching the ground.

She felt something brush her crotch and looked down, eyes widening. Mark's cock had continued to expand whilst he had been eating her out, and was rock hard, pressing against her crotch. It was longer than his forearm now, and thicker to boot. Thick veins ran along the shaft and it pulsed and twitched constantly. Two basketball sized testicles hung between his legs. Emma gulped, noting how huge his cock looked compared to her shrunken torso. She looked up at Mark.

"Was there an elastic pill in that mix?" She asked. He nodded, and she felt reassured. Without saying another word, she reached down and grabbed her ankles, lifting them up above her head, presenting herself to Mark. He pressed his tip against her, and they both saw how comically large he looked compared to her, the tip of his engorged cock almost as wide as her pelvis. Slowly, he slid himself in until the tip was completely inside her. He let out a groan as he did so, and so did Emma.

She had never felt as... filled as she did at that moment. In theory, Mark's massive cock would've never had a chance at fitting inside her, but the elastic pills were one of Size Corp's most impressive, and she could fit virtually anything inside herself with ease.

The tip sliding in effortlessly, Mark continued to slowly push his way into her, looking for resistance. Emma squeezed her tits and groaned as his member slowly filled her up.

"Fuuck... it feels like you're fucking my entire body

at once. This is incredible. Please... faster."

Emma's request seemingly clearing up his reservations, Mark lowered Emma down slightly and slid the rest of his massive cock inside her. He could see the outline of himself within her, a bulge running along the length of her torso. He slid himself back out and then began to thrust more quickly. Emma's eyes rolled back and she raised her face to the roof and cried out in ecstasy. With every thrust, she felt like her entire torso was being fucked.

She could feel Mark's cock pulsing within her as he fucked her, every throb slightly stretching her out. Hazily, she noted that she could feel something else too; a tingling sensation filling her body. Mark was thrusting quickly now, pumping her body with an animalistic hunger. All the sensations within her body were building at a rapid rate. She moaned loudly and grabbed his forearms, his hands still wrapped around her torso as he held her to the wall.

"Fuck... Mark, I'm gonna - mmmm - I'm gonna shrink and cum... don't stop!"

Mark grunted, still furiously thrusting his engorged cock in and out of her.

"I'm gonna cum too... get ready." He warned. As he said it, Emma felt his cock begin to tense and throb more intensely inside her. The combined feelings of Mark filling her out from the inside, combined with her imminent shrinking and orgasm, were almost too much for her.

12