A Small Dilemma (Size Corp #2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped Mark's forearms tightly and cried out in pleasure. Her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, and the tingling and tightness in her body told her she was shrinking again. Mark began to cum, and she felt him somehow filling her out further as she shrank around his pulsing cock, her belly swelling slightly as she was pumped full of cum from his engorged balls. The world seemed to grow rapidly around her as she shrunk far faster than she had earlier.

Her head swam with pleasure and she could barely form a coherent thought as the crescendo of sensations washed over her, until all she could do was moan and quiver. Her vision began to blur and she blacked out.

------------

Emma woke up in a puddle of cum, her mind foggy. She lay on her back for a few moments, collecting herself as everything that had happened came back to her. As her head cleared up, she noted how far away the ceiling seemed.

It's like the sky itself. She though. She sat up and then placed a hand in the cum, pushing herself to her feet. She stretched and looked to the side. Her eyes widened and she took a step back in surprise.

A wall of flesh rested to her right, and she llooked at it in puzzlement, and then it twitched.

Mark's cock! She thought. How big did he grow? Or, wait... how small did I shrink?

She looked around the room and the realization hit her when she noticed the skirting board on the wall behind her. Rather, she noticed that it was taller than she was.

"Holy. Shit." She said. She turned around and looked at Mark's cock again. She was standing by his tip, and a slow stream of cum was trickling out continuously.

Explains the puddle. She thought, looking down at the lake of cum at her feet.

Emma began walking alongside Mark's shaft towards him, veering slightly away from his cock so that she could get a better look at Mark himself. She stopped in her tracks as she saw him. His cock, which was now easily twice the length of his leg and twice the width of his thigh, raised slowly into the air as her eyes followed it back towards his body. It draped over the top his massive balls, which had swelled significantly larger than when she'd last seen them. They had been roughly basketball-sized then, but now she estimated they must be at least 4 or 5 times bigger.

Mark was slumped against the couch, panting with his eyes closed. As she reached his torso, she put her hands to her mouth and shouted up at him.

"Mark!"

He gave no sign of having heard her. She drew her breath in and shouted again, louder this time.

"Hey, Mark!"

Mark sat his head up and opened his eyes, rubbing them. He looked dazed and slightly euphoric. He looked around the room, seemingly confused as to where her voice was coming from.

"Down here!"

Mark looked down and his eyes widened.

"Emma? You're tiny! And..." he trailed off as he saw his cock and balls, dominating the space between him and the wall.

"I'm... huge." He looked down at her again and lowered his hand down next to her. It looked absolutely gigantic from her point of view, and she took a step back.

"Wow, you're like... as tall as my middle finger!" He remarked, looking down at her. He reached down and gently plucked her off the ground, and then placed her on his torso. Emma's head spun; the feeling of being picked up and moved so easily by a giant hand was surreal.

"How do you feel?" Mark asked earnestly.

"I... good, I guess. Really good." Emma scratched her arm and looked around at the giant body she was standing on.

"There's something daunting about being so small, but I feel safe with you. Plus, shrinking with you being inside me, being used like a toy..." she flushed and trailed off, before looking up with a start.

"Mark, can you stand?" She asked. Mark looked puzzled by the question, but tried to stand anyway, placing his hands on the ground and attempting to lift himself up. Emma had to put her hands out to stabilize herself as his torso shook.

"No way." He laughed. "My cock and balls are way too heavy." He looked down at Emma, who was looking up at him with a blank expression. He held her eye contact for a few seconds, then his face dropped.

"Ah." He said. Emma rolled her eyes and sighed, sitting crossed legged on his stomach. He barely felt the impact as she dropped from standing to sitting.

"I take it there isn't a vial of reversal pills hiding under that too-heavy cock?" She asked, teasingly. Mark shook his head. "The briefcase is still on the bed with everything in it."

Emma nodded, her hand on her chin. "Is your phone in reach?"

Mark looked over his shoulder and saw his phone on the arm of the couch and reached back to grab it.

"Who do we call?" He asked. "I mean..." he gestured to Emma, and then to himself. Emma turned to look at his cock, which twitched on queue. The puddle of cum at the end was still steadily growing bigger. She sighed.

"I know exactly who to call." She said. "But I'm never going to hear the end of this."

--------------------

Around twenty minutes later, Emma and Mark heard the front door handle rattle, and then keys jingling. Emma sat up from where she had been lying on Mark's stomach, flat on her back. Laura's voice rang out from the entryway.

"Hi guys! I was still at the lab so I got here quick. Is everything..." Laura trailed off as she entered the living room and saw Mark sitting up against the couch, and she smirked.

Mark felt himself flush red. "Sorry - I would've covered up but, uh..."

Laura chuckled. "Relax, dude. You think it's the first hyper cock I've seen? It's not even my first this week. It definitely doesn't get old, though." Mark felt himself grow even more red.

"You've, uh... you've changed. You were taller last time I saw you, and..." He trailed off, his awkward attempt to make small talk falling off. Laura looked down at her curvy figure, her breasts straining against her shirt and her thick thighs poking through the tears in her jeans. She grabbed her hip and gave it a jiggle. "Perks of the job!" She said, and looked around the room. "Uh... where's Emma?"

"Hi!" A small voice chimed out from Mark's direction. Laura's eyes widened as she spotted Emma sitting on Mark's torso. She walked up to Mark and knelt down beside him, leaning in close to her.

"Holy shit, you're tiny!" She exclaimed. Emma took a step back Laura's huge face looked down at her.

"I noticed." Said Emma, folding her arms. Laura laughed.

"Emma, looking angry is not an option for you when you are that small, it's just adorable." She looked from Emma down at Mark's cock, then looked back at Emma.

"What're the logistics here anyway?" She asked teasingly. It was Emma's turn to flush red, and she looked away.

"Oh, c'mon dude." Laura said. "I think we're past the point of embarrassment here! Do you want me to take my shirt off in solidarity or something?"

They both looked over as Mark's cock twitched at the suggestion, and then both looked up at him. He threw his hands up in mock surrender.

"I can't help it." He said. Laura looked back at Emma and cocked her head sideways. Emma rolled her eyes.

"Fine. He grew in me while I shrunk around him, and we both passed out after we climaxed. I woke up in a puddle of cum sometime afterwards."

Laura nodded thoughtfully, moving from a kneeling position to crossed legged beside Mark. "Hmm, okay. Firstly, super fucking hot. Secondly, why am I here?"

Emma put her hands behind her back and looked down.

"The, uh... pills are in our bedroom. Up on the bed."

Laura looked from Emma to Mark and back, and then threw her head back and laughed.

"You guys are stuck like this?" She asked. "You know the number one rule is always keep reversal pills on hand, right?" She shook her head.

"We got carried away!" Emma said. I was telling Mark about the woman at work today, Sandy, and we both got worked up. I told him to surprise me with his choice of pills and I forgot to tell him to keep reversals on hand."

Laura nodded. "Fair and valid, I guess. That was pretty hot, watching her bloat bigger and bigger. She won't grow bigger any more, but her breasts will still keep filling with milk. When she gets too full and the pressure builds, she'll just start spraying milk everywhere. Her partner is going to have to milk her eeeevery day."

Emma felt herself growing hot, and Mark's cock began to pulse. Laura grinned.

"Quit it!" Emma said, failing to hide the arousal in her voice. She hoped she was small enough that Laura wouldn't see the wetness between her legs.

Laura stood up and shrugged, smirking. "Fine! Fine. Just having a little fun is all." She turned and walked towards the bedroom and ducked inside, coming back out with the metal briefcase. She walked into the kitchen and placed it on the counter, opening it up.

"You're far too small to take any pills at the moment, Emma." She said, filling a glass with water. They both heard the sound of a bottle being opened followed by a small splash. She walked around the kitchen counter and back into the living room, sitting down beside Emma.

"We make all the pills water soluble for pretty much this exact reason. We'd be in a bit of trouble if people got themselves into a state where they couldn't take a reversal pill with no other way to turn back, after all. I call it 'more fun' but the suits upstairs call it 'a serious liability'". She placed the glass of water on Mark's firm stomach beside Emma. The glass was nearly as tall as she was, which was a bizarre sight. Walking towards it, she leaned over the rim and gulped down a few mouthfuls.

Emma stood back, wiping her mouth.

"How long does drinking it normally take to work?"

Laura shrugged. "Usually almost instantly, and it works a lot more efficiently too. Do you feel slightly engorged yet?"

"No, not yet, I..." she trailed off. "Engorged?"

Laura nodded, grinning "Yeah, from the pill cocktail I just gave you."

Emma's eyes widened. "But, you said that the reversal pills were water soluble. That's what you gave me, right?"

"I said that all pills are water soluble." Laura replied with a wide grin on her face. "And I didn't give you anything. I just happened to have put that glass down near you, and you drank out of it."

Emma's body began to grow hot, quickly. She felt flushed, and her entire body was tingling. She looked up at Laura, who was still grinning. She opened her mouth to speak, and then began to grow.

Emma's entire body started to grow at once, her height increasing with every second. She moaned as the incredible feeling of growth overtook her body and she swelled bigger and bigger. She felt a pressure on her hips and put her hands on them, feeling them swelling outwards at a faster pace than her body was growing. She looked up at Laura, whose face was getting closer and closer as she continued to grow.

"You were always slender!" Laura said. "I may have slipped a couple hourglass pills in there... I've always wanted to see what serious curves look like on you!"

Emma closed her eyes and groaned, the sensations of growing washing away everything else. She stood up and off of Mark, worried she was going to squish him if she didn't move. He let out a breath as her growing weight moved off him. Standing beside Mark, she turned to face Laura.

She was already the same height as Laura's crotch.

"Laura." She panted, her head swimming with pleasure. Her head reached Laura's belly.

"How big am I..." her head was already at Laura's chest. She stifled a moan.

"Going to get?" She finished. She was already at Laura's shoulders and still rising rapidly. She looked down at her body. Her hips were growing wide and curvaceous, and she could feel a jiggling ass behind her. Her breasts, already disproportionately big on her torso, were swelling larger by the minute, growing heavier and heavier.

Laura eyed Emma's chest. "Ah. I forgot about the huge tits because you were so small... maybe I should've given you ass pills instead of hourglass. Oh well. To answer your question, your apartment should be fine."

Emma's eyes widened. She was already head height with Laura, already taller, and was still growing rapidly. Her ass grew out behind her and she took a step back to balance herself. Her breasts swelled out in front of her, slowly hiding her growing torso.

Emma took a few steps back from Mark and Laura as she continued to grow. She realized she was already towering over Laura.

"Mmmmph... I must be nearly seven feet now." She groaned as she started to fondle her growing breasts.

"I'd say closer to 9." Laura commented. Emma ignored her as her body continued to swell and grow, wider and taller with every passing moment. She closed her eyes and moved one hand down to her clit, which was on fire with sensitivity as she grew.

Emma began to finger herself, shuddering and moaning as her growth began to accelerate. Mark and Laura watched on, both entranced, as the previously tiny girl grew into a curvy giantess in front of them, her eyes squeezed shut in her own world of pleasure.

Emma opened her eyes as her head hit the ceiling with a thump.

"Ow!" She cried out, although it was more from surprise than pain. She began to hunch over as her body continued to grow with no more room to stand up straight. She took a few more steps back from the others and then sat down, immediately going back to fingering herself. She had her feet flat and her knees spread apart in full display for both Laura and Mark, all her previous embarrassment gone.

Mark and Laura watched in silence as the growing girl began to shudder and moan, her head slowly moving towards the ceiling as she continued to grow. Her ass swelled out underneath her as her hips widened, and her massive tits filled all the space between her legs and her chest, spilling out over her upright thighs. Laura turned to Mark as Emma continued to shudder.

"Is she about to..."

"Yup."

Emma cried out in ecstasy as her growth-fueled orgasm hit her. Her entire body swam with pleasure and all thoughts and logic were lost to her. Her growing tits swelled rapidly as her body grew faster, powered by her climax. She shook and moaned as the waves of pleasure washed over her, each lesser than the last. Her head bumped the roof again as the experience slowly came to a close, and she began to breathe slow and deep.

Laura and Mark looked up at Emma's massive form. She sat on the ground, flat footed with her knees up in front of her. Two massive breasts filled all the space between her thick thighs and her chest, pale pink areolas peeking out from behind her thighs. Her widened hips and huge ass pressed out either side of her body, squished by the weight of her torso above. Despite being seated, her head was touching the roof.

Slowly, Emma opened her eyes as her mind came back to her. She looked down at herself and she seemed to come to her senses. Panting, she spoke.

"This isn't - huff - this isn't why we called, Laura." Her tone was cheeky and slightly malicious. Laura took a step backwards, as though to move out of the giant girl's reach. Emma's hand shot forward and wrapped around Laura's torso, lifting her off the ground and towards her. Her other hand reached out and grabbed the metal briefcase from the kitchen counter.

"Your turn." She said with a smirk.

12