A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling within her body was beginning to build and try as she might to control them; her hips began to move in rhythm with Tim. They began to move faster with Tim pulling back until only the tip of his cock was in her. It felt so good and she could feel her orgasm building. It was going to be a good one, one of many that she wanted. The feeling spread from her pussy as he moved faster.

"Oh baby, it's going to be good. Love me, baby." she moaned.

"Come on babe. Let go."

Kristi wanted to stretch it out, make it stronger, last longer but her body was not hers to control. The squishing of pussy juices became louder as she moved faster. Beads of sweat formed on her skin as the feeling grew. Her orgasm came faster and harder that she expected. Her hips moved up and down as she tried to ride it out. She let out a long loud moan. It felt great.

Suddenly on the last stroke, Tim's cock popped out of her pussy, leaving it empty and wanting. "No, oh no!" she groaned. Her orgasm, which started out so good, began to subside. She grounded her pussy against him, hoping against hope to somehow get his cock back in her. "No, no," Kristi sobbed, unsatisfied.

Tim knew exactly what she wanted and he wanted it too. A minute ago the sexiest woman in the world was riding his cock and was about to have a wonderful orgasm. He needed to give it to her.

He hooked his arms under hers and rolled her onto her stomach. He pushed her back towards the bed and lifted her ass. In this position, Kristi's glistening pussy was wide open and inviting. Effortlessly, he entered her, filling her completely, his balls slapping her clit. The two moved completely in sync, overcome by the need to reach a sexual high.

"Sweet Jesus!" Kristi cried out as Tim began to piston in and out of her. "Make me cum."

Quickly the feeling began to spread over her but this time it was like nothing she ever felt. Her skin began to tingle and her breathing became shorter. She tried to talk but nothing but moans escaped her lips.

When she came, it overwhelmed her senses. "I'M CUMMING!" she screamed and she pushed back against him. She moaned and whimpered, unable to form words. It went on and on, unlike anything before. As one ended, another one rode over it.

"Mom, are you OK?" Tim asked softly.

She tried to answer but no words would form. How could she tell him that she was more than OK. She seemed to be a sexual haze as her body continued to spasm. She tossed her head from side to side trying to catch her breath. She spread her arms out to the side and shook them. Kristi could feel his hard cock move slowly in her. She began to move her hips to match him.

Tim moved faster, going deeper with each stroke. Again the feeling began to build. She knew she couldn't stop it. "Oh no, not again, no," Kristi moaned. She wasn't sure she could take it. She wanted it. She needed it badly

Again she came hard. "Yes, yes. Oh God, don't stop," she screamed as it swept over her. Her pussy clenched against his cock. Again her body was out of her control as her orgasm roared over her. Her pussy juices flowed around his cock and on to the bed.

Tim couldn't hold back any longer and as he came, he let out a primal scream. "I'm cumming, mom, I'm cumming!" He filled her with his cum and then collapsed, out of breath.

Amy couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was the most intense lovemaking she had ever witnessed. She had lost count of her own orgasms as she furiously rubbed her clit and finger fucked herself. More importantly she controlled it all. She never had such power and she loved it.

When Kristi awoke the next morning, she just lay there, staring at the ceiling. She thought to herself, "All my fears are coming true. I'm becoming a sex fiend, for my son and my best friend." She clasped her hands behind her head and gave out a little chuckle. "There could be worst things." She reached over hoping to find someone in the bed but it was empty. She smiled and got out of bed.

She didn't put on any clothes as she headed downstairs. "Hell with them," she thought. She found Amy on the deck, laying in the chasse lounge. She too was naked. "I see it is clothing optional day. Great minds think alike." She sat on the other lounge. "Where's Tim?"

"He's inside. Want some breakfast?" Amy asked.

"Sure, I'm famished." She started to rise.

"No bother," She raised her hand. "Tim, is breakfast ready?"

"Coming right out," Tim shouted back. He came out with a tray with two omelets, toast and two steaming cups of tea. "Good morning, mom. Hope you like it?"

Kristi took a bite. It was delicious. "This great, Tim. I didn't know you could cook. Where did you learn this?"

"Oh I have learned a lot of things," he shrugged. "Look I have to run. I'm giving swimming lessons to Maggie Wilson's daughter this morning then off to the pool. Love you, mom. See you tonight." He kissed her on the forehead. "Bye mom, bye Amy."

"Wow, that was sure nice. Where did that come from?" Kristi asked.

"It was always there, baby. We just had to bring it out," Amy smiled as she ran her fingers up Kristi's arm and then thought to herself, "And control it."