A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took little time for Kristi's breathing to grow heavier with her approaching climax. She looked at Amy. "It feels so good. I'm going to cum soon."

"Give him your pussy juice; smear him good," Amy whispered into her ear. She heeded the advice and grunting, moved her hips faster.

Amy gently squeezed one hand under the curve of Kristi's stomach for support. The other, she sucked the middle finger making it wet. She reached for Kristi's backside. Her finger slipped easily in, causing Kristi to raise her head off Tim's cock and sit up. "Oh God, yes." She groaned. Amy pushed it in all the way. Kristi ground her pussy on his face. This new sensation pushed her even further.

"Yes, baby, rub your pussy against his tongue." Amy urged over Kristi's screams as her body convulsed in pleasure. "Feels so, so damned good. Oh fuck!" She slowed at last but continued to slowly move her hips.

Kristi looked over at Amy and gave her an exhausted smile, "Yeah, oh fuck, yeah."

Amy now straddled Tim's hips and slowly lowered herself onto erect cock. She was so wet that he slid in easily. She moaned as she took it all. He felt bigger, harder than ever and she knew he must be turned on more than ever. She felt completely filled.

She leaned forward and let him wrap his arms around her, pulling her close. She could smell Kristi's scent on his face and she licked his lips for the taste. Their kiss was brief but fiery.

Tim rolled her onto her side and re-entered her from behind. His hand snaked around her and found her erect clit. His finger rubbed sharply against it, sending new sensations through her body. Kristi took hold of Amy's firm breasts and began to suck and fondle them. Her movements were in sync with Tim's and together they teased Amy relentlessly. She moaned in delight as she responded to them. She arched her back allowing him to penetrate her deeper. He rewarded her by thrusting harder.

Tim growled as he sensed his own approaching orgasm. "Oh babe, I'm goin' to cum." He pushed in to the hilt and wedged his thumb through her lips and into her mouth. Amy began to suck it like a miniature cock. He pinched her clit using her outer lips as a firm handhold. Kristi bit one nipple and squeezed the other one, none to gently, adding pain to her pleasure.

"Oh God!" Amy screamed. "Fuck me! Fill me with your cum."

That was all Tim needed as he thrusted one more time and came, filling her completely. Amy rode the feeling for as long as she could.

Tim had never been so turned on as he was at this moment. The weekend before was fantastic and he thought it couldn't get better. This was beyond his wildest dreams. He was in the middle of two naked beautiful ladies and his mind was just full of lust. Even though he had just came, his cock acted as if it had a mind of its own and refused to subside. His heart was pounding but if he was going to die, what a way to go.

Amy lay next to Tim and recovered from her orgasm. Tim pushed his mother on her back and entered her. Like Amy, her pussy was so wet that his huge erection went in easily. Her legs were wrapped high around his waist. Her cries of passion filled the room as he pounded into her, his balls slamming against her ass.

Kristi looked at Amy and breathlessly said, "He has one fantastic cock. I could take it forever."

Amy smiled as she moved behind Tim. It was the first time she ever been this close-up to the actual motion of a cock pistoning out of a pussy. "So that's what it looks likes," she thought. The sight made her pussy spasm. She rubbed her hands on his buttocks causing him to slow his thrusting into sensual grinds. Both Kristi and Tim gave off drawn outs moans in response. Her mouth replaced her hands for a wet massage of his cheeks before continuing lower to his sac, where she could taste and smell both Kristi and herself.

"Turn over, mom," Tim asked.

Her whimper of consent came without hesitation. She turned over, laid her head down, and raised her rear high.

"That's nice, baby, that's just how I like it."

Tim took his place behind her on his knees as his mom purred in anticipation. Her moans rose when Tim's hips pressed forward and the tip of his cock lay teasingly against her entrance. Her moans rose louder when he began to rotate it around in small circles. She moaned and whimpered, urging him to take her.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

"Yes, oh yes," she begged. "Stop teasing me. Put it in me, please."

His cock entered her pussy slowly, an inch then withdrew. Kristi groaned and her pussy contracted reflexively, pleaded for its return. He then started the sweet torment anew, inserting ruthlessly slow. Giving little, taking a lot. By the time he sank to the hilt, she was trembling for release. Tim's hands fell away from her womanly hips and he grew still. She cried in protest, gliding back and forth on his stiff cock in urgency, her coaxing strokes exposing the full length of his rigid shaft in one direction, and then swallowing it back into her pussy down to its base. When her efforts failed to raise a satisfying response, her strokes became more demanding, and grew into feverish pumping.

As Kristi continued her frantic movements, Tim turned his attention to Amy. "Come here, baby."

She shuffled forward on her knees, moving close to him. He roughly put his hand behind her head and pushed her closer. He kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She responded by returning his kiss with equal abandon.

With his other hand, he grabbed her pussy, spreading her lips and jammed two fingers into her. He began to massage her engorged clit with his thumb. Amy gave off a loud moan as she broke their kiss.

"Oh God, Tim," she groaned, "Oh God!"

Her hips moved on their own as she rode her punishing fingers. She placed her own hand over his, forcing him deeper. Tim held her tight as she threw her head and cried out, "Oh, fuck, I'm coming. Fuck me!" Her pussy gushed thick, hot juice onto their hands. Tim continued to hold her as she came down from the rush. She might have collapsed from intense feeling without his support. As her breath returned, she eased down on the bed next to Kristi.

While Tim sent Amy over the edge, Kristi had continued her hectic motion in a desperate effort to come. Over and over she murmured, "It feels so good. It feels so good." A sheen of sweat covered her body and small droplets of moisture dripped off her.

"All right, mom, you get your turn too." He reclaimed his mother's hips, forcing her frantic pumping under control, hushing her mewing and changing it to a moan of delight. His hand slipped over the curve of her lush hip and disappearing under her stomach. The motion of his hips was matching hers. Thrills vibrated in her wail at the onset of her orgasm, her body tensing first then shaking in convulsions. "Fuck me! Dear God Fuck me hard! Oh sweet Jesus!" Tim's gentle thrusts grew more arduous, driving her further, then slowed, only to pick up the pace again as he grew closer to his own release. He opened his eyes wide, looking directly at Amy.

"Yes, baby, cum in her. Fill her with your hot cum. Fuck your mother," Amy urged him on.

Kristi groaned in pleasure as she reached a second orgasm, bucking even more violently on his cock, her cries of ecstasy drowning out Tim's growls of satisfaction.

He kept pumping hard and fast until he was drained and slipped from her pussy.

Released from his hold, Kristi collapsed next to Amy who put her arms around her. She could feel Kristi's body shake as she still experienced spasms of joy. Grabbing a sheet Tim pull it over them. He snuggled against his mother, reaching across her to touch Amy to complete the threesome.

Tim leaned on the railing and looked out at their pool and backyard. The neighborhood was quiet and with the high hedge and fence, he felt like he was in his own world. The sun warmed and seemed to energize his body. As he sipped his orange juice he thought back on last night. Never in his greatest dreams could he have imagined a night like it. Two beautiful women had shared his bed; his gorgeous mother and her lover. It was a dream comes true.

He looked down at his cock and smiled. "Nice job last night big guy." He had planned on taking a quick shower and then heading off to Maggie Wilson's and swimming lessons. He had left the two women upstairs. They were asleep in each other's arm in the master bedroom upstairs so he decided not to use that shower. He tiptoed out the room and headed downstairs to that shower. As he passed the kitchen, he realized how hungry he was and decided on some juice first. The orange juice along with the sun had re-energized him.

Looking over the railing he heard the boards creak as someone walked across. He waited until they grew closer, anticipating their touch. He felt her breathe on his back; her hands rub under his arms and across his chest. Light kisses were planted on his neck alternating with small nibbles. Her fingers circled his nipples causing them to harden. Her body pressed into his as she ground her crotch into his ass. Her hands slid down his body. Her body, still cool from the night's sleep, felt good against his sun warmed body.

Her hands moved down his body to find his cock. She wrapped her hand around it and began to slowly stroke it. His cock, already semi-erect, felt thick and heavy to her. She gave off a low moan as it began to grow in response to her touch. Her other hand slid slowly around his hip and caressed his ass. She pressed her body against him trapping her fingers between his cheeks. Now it was his turn to moan as a reaction to her manipulations. He moved his feet, widening his stance, inviting her to go further.

She lightened the pressure of her body, allowing her hand to travel further. She gently pressed one finger against his opening, causing him raise on his toes. She continued on, finding his sac. His balls were swinging in slow rhythm to her strokes on his cock as she grabbed them. She gave them a not too gentle tug as she rolled them between her fingers. Her hands continued to tantalize as she again nibbled his neck.

"Damn, it feels good," he thought. The sensations grew stronger as her deft hands continued, tugging and stroking, changing speed and grip. He wasn't going to settle for a hand job. He turned to face her. Her hand letting go of his balls but not his cock.

"Morning, mother," he said quietly.

"Morning, son," she smiled.

Kristi had awaked refreshed and feeling good. She took a deep breath and stretched, making sure not to wake Amy lying next to her. She headed for the kitchen. Before she reached it, she noticed Tim standing on the deck, his back to her. She began to walk lightly towards him, admiring the curve of back and butt. She unconsciously licked her lips, remembering last night as she moved closer.

As she placed her hands on him, she could feel his warmth and snuggled into him, feeling it spread through her. The touch of his body against her caused her to shiver and her pussy ache to be filled. Her hands quickly found what she wanted, his cock. It felt wonderful to her touch. She could feel it throb in her hand and the feeling seemed to travel straight to her pussy. She marveled at the feeling of her own power as her stroking caused his cock to grow and harden. She was also surprised of the power his erect cock had over her. She felt empty and needed it inside her, filling her completely. She also wanted time alone with her son. No Amy, no one else but like the first time. Just the two of them

Still holding his cock, she led him over to the patio table. She lay back onto the table, placing her feet on the edge. Her pussy was open and exposed, wanting to be filled. Not letting go of his cock, she guided it to her opening. Her eyes told him everything. She wanted him, no, needed him right now. She rubbed the tip against her lips, smearing it with her juices. "Please," she whispered.

Tim pushed forward and his cock slowly entered her. She put her hands on his ass and pushed. "Don't teased me now." With her help, he entered her completely.

She gasped. He felt bigger than last night, if that were possible and filled her up. Slowly he began to move in and out. "Faster, Tim, faster," she begged.

He began to pump faster. "Right there," she moaned. "That's it." His rhythm was perfect and her hips matched his movement. He pushed his cock deeply into her and grounded his crotch against her clit then almost withdrew completely. He repeated this over and over.

Kristi could feel her orgasm building and let the feeling grow. It radiated outward from her pussy, a warm throbbing feeling. It was the orgasm she wanted, a full one. She wrapped her legs around his hips and ran her hands over his back, pulling him deeper. Her hips began to buck, increasing the tempo as her orgasm washed over her. She threw her head back and a long low moan escaped from her lips as she rode his cock. She couldn't even think of ending the incredible feeling and the ending was spectacular. She exploded in a magnificent orgasm, totally consuming her entire body. It was a full and deep one that curled her toes, one that seemed to go on forever. "It feels good. Don't stop, don't stop."

She felt as if her pussy had shattered as her orgasm burst and went shooting up and down, from one side to the other, all throughout her convulsing body. Her spasming pussy gripped him, voraciously, repeatedly. Her muscles clamped around him, keeping him captive. He kept thrusting as her pussy clenched around his cock. It held it like a velvet vise. "I'm going to cum, mom," he groaned.

She clamped both of her hands on his ass and forced him in deeper. It was Tim's turn to moan as he began to shoot into her pussy. "Oh God. Fuck!" he groaned. With a shudder and rapid thrusts he came.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and held him there. His cum filling her pussy had caused it to spasm and gush onto the floor. The feeling was exquisite. When she knew he had nothing left, she let him slip from her pussy. Looking up, she smiled. "Thank you, baby."

Tim lifted her up and hugged her tightly. It was just what she needed, more than the orgasm. She needed the feel of his strong arms, his hands on her, holding her. It was a perfect ending.

"Thank you, Tim," Kristi said. "You have no idea how much needed that." She reached down and gently touched his now limp cock. "You were terrific."

"The pleasure was definitely mine, mother," Scott smiled. "You were great too."

Maggie Wilson was visible upset. She paid good money to have her personal masseuse, Alberto, come to the house and now he canceled at the last minute. It was one of the pleasures she gave herself and now he wasn't showing up. "Damn it!"

She heard the pool gate creak open. She definitely wasn't dressed for visitors, being only wrapped in a towel. Who the hell was it? "Yes?" she yelled.

Tim stepped through the gate and into the pool area. Mary was usually already in the pool by the time he arrived but today she wasn't. He dropped his gym bag by a chair. "Man," he thought, " It is going to be a warm one today." He tossed his shirt on his bag and walked towards the deck. "Hello?"

Maggie recognized the voice. It was Tim and he was here for Mary's swim lesson. "Damn." She had forgotten to call him to say that Mary had gone over a friend's house early this morning and wouldn't be here. He didn't have to come over. She would tell him to come back tomorrow. Looking through the gaps in the railing made her change her mind. She saw a tanned, smooth muscled handsome young man wearing a Speedo headed her way. Maggie smiled as a wicked thought crossed her mind. "Hi, Tim, I'm up here."

He walked around the pool and climbed the stairs. "Hey, Mrs. Wilson, where's ..." he started to say. He stopped in his tracks. There under the awning was Mrs. Wilson with only a towel wrapped around her, very small towel. He stared.

"What's the matter, Tim?" Maggie asked, knowing the answer. She appeared to look at herself. "Oh, this!" she said feinting surprise. "My masseuse canceled on me. I'm so angry!"

Tim didn't move but he didn't take his eyes off her. "Sorry. Where's Mary?" He was going to play this out.

"She is over a friend's and I forgot to call you." Maggie swung her legs around and sat up. She held her hand across her chest to keep the towel from falling. "If this makes you uncomfortable, I'll go change." She smiled at him.

Feeling bolder, Tim walked towards her. "No, its ok. I can come back tomorrow," he said adding, "If you want?"

Maggie smiled at him. "No, actually I have a proposition for you. How would you like to make 150 dollars, in cash?"

She definitely caught his attention. "What do I have to do? Nothing illegal."

"Nothing like that, Tim." Maggie laughed. " I was really looking forward to a massage today. Yesterday I worked out and I'm a little sore today. After the good job you did yesterday with the tanning lotion I was wondering if you might give me a massage. I can make it worthwhile for you." There was something in her look that seemed to mean more than money.

"I never did it," Tim answered. "I've massaged my mom's shoulders but nothing like what you want. Are you sure you want me to?"

"Yes." Maggie put her hand on his arm. Without another word she got up and walked to the massage table. It had already been set up under the awning. On the table there were small bottles of crèmes, oils, and ointments. She hopped up on the table face down and very deftly positioned the towel over her ass. "Any time you're ready. I would try the crème today."

Tim stood next to the table and looked down at Maggie's body. She was evenly tanned all over and her skin looked smooth and supple. He could see she worked out but didn't over do it. Her legs looked great too. "Well here goes," Tim thought as he began.

He began at her shoulders, rubbing and kneading the crème into her skin. He tried to get some of her kinks out. He moved to her shoulder blades using a circular motion. He wasn't sure if he was doing it right but her skin felt great under his hands.

"Mmmm, that feels good," Maggie sighed.

That was all the encouragement he needed. He continued massaging her back and moving along her sides. As he did his fingers would extend to the side of her breasts. He continued the massage to her waist and hips. He let his fingers drift under the towel and massage the top of her ass. There were no objections, so he moved the towel lower, as he kneaded her ass a little. She seemed to enjoy it as he kneaded and rocked her lower back and hips back and forth and side to side. Tim noticed she was doing a little rocking on her own, moving her pelvis in rhythm with him.

Maggie was in heaven. He had just started and already it felt better than anything Alberto had ever done. She was totally relaxed in his hands and let her mind drift. This was going better than she dreamed.

He moved to the end of the table. He began massaging her feet and toes and slowly working his way up her thighs. Slowly he drifted up her thighs. As he worked up and on to her left thigh she started to slowly spread her legs so that her feet were off the edge of the table. She also pulled the towel off her ass. For a mother of three, Maggie had an ass of a 21 year old; solid and perfectly shaped. It took all Tim's internal strength to keep his hands from going directly to it. As he went up her inner thigh, going higher with each stroke, she sighed and wiggled her ass.

Tim put his hands on her thighs just above her knees. With his thumbs on her inner thighs, he slid them up her legs. As he reached the crease between her leg and ass, he rolled his hands, coming inches from her pussy. He then pulled his hands back towards her knees. By the third time, Maggie was lifting her ass off the table, seemingly begging him to go further.