A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was driving her crazy. He get so close, teasingly close then more away. She wanted him to touch her pussy. Why didn't he?

"OK, time for the front, roll over." Tim said.

Maggie flipped over on the table. He could see that her nipples were very hard and her face looked flush.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

"Just fine, Tim," she whispered.

Tim moved back to the side of the table and once again started his massage at her shoulders, working his way down to her chest. He lotioned up her breasts and began massaging them. He slowly rubbed all sides of her breasts and paid a lot of attention to her nipples. He circled them with his fingers, and offered a slight squeeze to each one. Maggie's breath was deep and slow. She even let out some slight sighs.

He softly massaged his way down to her pubic area and withdrew his hand. He moved to the end of the table to focus on her feet again. Slowly, he started working his way back up her body. Once again, she spread her legs slightly as he reached her inner thigh. He slightly grazed her pussy.

This time she let out a moan. "Oh, that's it."

Her pussy was swollen and very wet as he slid his whole hand over her pelvis. Slowly he massaged her entire pelvic area. She would raise her hips every time his hand began to leave her skin. He rubbed her inner thigh with both hands and slowly opened up her pussy lips.

"Oh God," She moaned.

Softly he ran a finger up her slit and on to her clit. He then put a finger inside her pussy. Slowly at first he slid his finger in and out of her pussy while rubbing her clit with his other hand. His fingering got faster and faster.

Maggie cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. She started bucking her hips, trying to push his fingers deeper inside her.

"Oh fuck... I'm going to cum... don't stop, don't stop." She moaned. Suddenly, she was convulsing in an explosive orgasm. She reached her hand out and gripped the edge of the massage table, and with her other hand placed it on Tim's stomach.

Tim slowly removed his fingers and just gently ran his hands over her trimmed pussy. Maggie's hand continued to rub his stomach. Without a word, she ran her hands downward until she reached the bulge in his Speedo. Slowly, she ran her fingers up and down the length of it. She looked up at Tim and smiled.

She sat up on the table and began kissing his chest. Her tongue began licking his nipples, while her other hand reached inside his suit.

"My God, how big are you?" she gasped.

She stroked him for a few seconds inside his suit as she kissed her way down his chest. Then with both hands she slid off his Speedo. Maggie then got her first look at his cock. She pulled on his cock and said, "You are a big boy, are you?"

She attempted to put her mouth around the plum sized head of his cock. Slowly she slurped the head of the cock, and began massaging his balls with her hand. She licked up and down the length of his shaft and began sucking on his balls. Slowly she sucked her way back up his cock. She sucked on the massive head and stroked it.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Suck it good," Tim groaned.

Her lips were spread wide and as she pulled away gobs of her saliva and Tim's pre-cum dripped from her mouth. She looked at the tip of his cock and noticed more pre-cum. Slowly she licked it off and twirled on her tongue.

At this point, Tim laid Maggie back on the massage table. He leaned over her and kissed her. It was very sensual filled with each other's tongues. Tim broke the kiss and settled himself between her legs. She lustfully spread her legs wide, gripped her own breasts, and watched as his head moved towards her hot wet pussy.

"Yes oh yes, eat me baby," Maggie begged. She hadn't felt this way in a long time. Her husband hadn't gone down on her years and now she wanted it so bad.

Tim began licking all around her pussy. Slowly his tongue moved between her lips. His tongue ran up the length and spread them open. He began tongue fucking her and rubbing her clit at the same time.

Maggie lifted her head off the table to watch him, but the ecstasy was too much. She lay back down and cupped her tits while arching her back.

"Oh fuck, Tim, eat my pussy, oh God." Maggie was rolling her head from side to side as the feeling grew. "Oh shit. I can't believe this, I'm cumming again," she cried out. She placed her hands on Tim's head and pressed it to her pussy. Her body convulsed as she came.

Tim quickly stood up and began rubbing his cock over her dripping pussy. Slowly he put the huge head inside her waiting pussy, and pulled it back out. Again he put in the head and took it out.

Maggie moaned louder with each entry until finally she pleaded, "Fuck me please... oh fuck me please, I want that big cock inside me. I need to feel that big dick."

Tim continued his teasing until she started rocking her hips towards his cock. At once, he slid all the way inside her.

Maggie arched her back and screamed a scream of joy. "Oh fuck, Yeah!" Her pussy had never been spread so wide or felt so full to take that cock. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him tight until she caught her breath.

He started slowly increasing speed with each stroke. With every one her moans became louder and more intense. "Oh my God, I'm cumming again," she said exploding all over his cock.

Tim continued to fuck her harder and harder. Her legs spread wide open and her back arched on the table with every thrust.

"I love your dick." Maggie moaned, "It is much bigger than my husband's. I can't believe I am fucking it. Let me ride you."

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and the two of them switched positions. Maggie climbed on top of him and reaching behind her, slid his cock back into her gaping pussy. Slowly she rocked her hips allowing his cock to slide deeper and deeper inside her. She has never been fucked like this before in her life. Lifting herself up until Tim's massive dick was almost out of her pussy, she slid down its entire length.

"Oh fuck me!" she repeated over and over. She could feel another orgasm building. She wanted to cum so badly yet she wanted the feeling to build. Faster and faster she fucked Tim's dick. "Oh God! I'm cumming," she screamed as her orgasm hit. She threw her head back and screamed again as a second stronger one swept over her.

Her pussy gripped Tim's big cock like a vise. "Oh Maggie, I goin' cum!" he groaned.

"That's it, fill my pussy. Cum in my pussy," Maggie said urging him on.

With that, Tim grunted and emptied his cum into Maggie's pussy.

The two lay together on the table recovering. Maggie rested her head on Tim's chest and lightly caressed his cock. Even soft, she could barely get her hand completely around. It didn't matter. It fit in her pussy and that was all she could think of. She smiled thinking how she was going to teach this young man instead she got a lesson she would never forget.

Tim got up and took her by the hand.

"Where are we going?" she asked. She was a little unsteady on her feet.

He didn't say a word but led her to the pool. The hot sun felt wonderful on her body as she walked with him. Together they went down the stairs and entered the shallow end of the pool. Water was much cooler than she expected. "Wow, this colder than thought it would be!" she exclaimed.

"Me too," said Tim. They both laughed.

After a few minutes of paddling around, they swam to each other. Looking each other in the eyes, they kissed. At first it was sensual but as it continued it became harder, more lustful. Maggie reached and was surprised to find Tim's cock rigid and hard. She whispered in his ear, "Fuck me, fuck me again."

He put his hands under her ass and spread her cheeks. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she guided his hard-on into her waiting pussy. Almost effortlessly, he slid into her.

"Yes, fuck me, Tim," she moaned.

Using his hands he lifted Maggie up and down on his shaft. They kissed frantically as Maggie pressed her erect clit against him.

She was overcome with lust as again she could feel her orgasm building. Her whole body tingled with excitement as she rode on his beautiful cock. When she came this time, it was long and drawn out and she could ride it easily. It started in her pussy and radiated out through out her whole body. She wished it would last forever. When it ended, she cupped Tim's face and kissed him, gently and loving.

"Holy shit!" Tim said as he drove off to work. "Who would have believed this? Three hot MILFs craving my cock! This summer is definitely looking good!"