A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She caught Susan's eyes checking her bald pussy. Her eyes slowly rose over Kristi's breasts, then to her eyes. She looked directly into Kristi's eyes, and she quickly looked away, embarrassed that she had been caught admiring Kristi's nude body.

Susan felt a tingle in her pussy as she looked at Kristi. Her pussy suddenly ached as if it wanted to been touched. It had been a long time and now Susan was enjoying the sensation.

She looked hesitant, but then, as if deciding that she was too curious as to what would happen next, answered. "Yeah, my girlfriend and I used to do it all the time in her backyard pool at night." Then she quickly added, "Skinny dip, I mean." She glanced at Kristi's breasts again, as she made up her mind. "OK, I could use some freedom."

She turned her back to Kristi, and began to lift the straps from her shoulders, slowly peeling it them off. She looked over her shoulder at Kristi as she stripped, a slight smile on her face. Kristi felt a twinge between her legs as Susan lowered the suit down, stretching it past her nice butt, and bent down to pick it up from the pool bottom. As Susan bent over, she slowly turned toward Kristi, her tits hanging under her, her pink nipples hardened.

The biggest rush Kristi felt though, was when Susan slowly stood and turned to toss the suit to the side, and Kristi saw her pussy. She could see her pink lips starting to show through the dark hairs. Her legs were slightly parted as she stood there.

Kristi decided to be bolder. They both walked into waist deep water, and Kristi stretched out on her back on the water, floating toward her. Susan came a little closer, until Kristi was next to her, Kristi's body floating across the water in front of her. Kristi looked up into Susan's eyes as they roamed her body, taking extra time looking at her pussy. Kristi kicked slowly, spreading her legs slightly to give Susan a good view of her puffy lips.

As she floated closer, her side brushed Susan's stomach as she stood, and Kristi heard Susan grasp. Susan jumped back slightly, but then, getting bolder, moved back towards Kristi slowly. Kristi just gazed into her eyes, trying to let Susan know that she was open to whatever she wanted. Susan hesitatingly reached out to touch her, placing her hand on Kristi's flat stomach just below her breasts. Her eyes were looking them over, noticing the hardened nipples. Her eyes rose to meet Kristi, looking for the next OK.

"Go ahead, feel them" Kristi said, and Susan began to caress her breasts, gently at first, making Kristi's nipples harden even more under her touch. She began pinching softly my nipples. "Ohh, that feels good, Susan," Kristi said. "I like your touch."

"I like the feel of your body," she said. "You're so beautiful and soft. You must have lots of men wanting you."

"Well," Kristi smiled, "I suppose I could, but right now I'd rather be with you."

Susan smiled and continued playing with Kristi's breasts. She put one hand under the small of her back, holding her in the water, as the other ran up and down her body. She ran her hand down towards Kristi's pussy, stopping just short. Kristi was covered in goose bumps and found herself getting excited from her touch. "Go ahead, touch me" Kristi encouraged her.

"Tell me what to do," she whispered. Kristi could tell that she was eager to learn. Her breathing was rapid as her breasts heaved on her chest, her eyes wandering over Kristi's body.

"When you and your girlfriend skinny dipped, did you ever touch each other?" Kristi asked, hoping to bring up some emotions.

"Well," she answered slowly, "we were 18, and seniors in high school. We were both virgins and we really didn't know what to do."

Kristi kept prodding as Susan continued slid her hand over Kristi's body "Did you kiss?"

"Yes, sometimes." Susan answered, her voice a little more husky. "We pretended we were the other's boyfriend. We would touch each other, but neither of us had much in the way of breasts."

"How about her pussy?" Kristi asked. "Did you like to touch hers?"

Susan looked longingly at Kristi's. "We would both get pretty wet when we played with each other" she was opening up now. "We kind of rubbed each other's slit, but I don't think we ever really gave each other a real orgasm or anything."

Kristi really wanted to take her, but she decided to let Susan do the exploring for now. She was going to take it slow. "Just do to me what you think you'd like done to you," she said.

Susan remembered back to that time with her friend Jackie. It had been a long ago time ago and she had almost forgot how good it felt. Two good friends experimenting, trying new things and enjoying each other touch that summer. Jackie moved away and Susan never tried it again but she could remember the feel of Jackie's body and how it made her feel inside. The feelings were here, now.

Susan's hand went down to Kristi's pussy, her finger slipping into Kristi's moist slit gently. She felt for her clit, and Kristi shivered as she found it immediately. Kristi stiffened and lifted her hips, waiting more. Kristi closed her eyes and let Susan pleasure her, sliding her finger up and down Kristi's moistening slit. Susan's palm touching Kristi's clit just enough to tease He. Then Susan slipped her finger into Kristi's pussy.

Kristi moaned. "That's it. Yes, it feels so good."

Susan entered her slowly, as she brought Kristi closer to her chest, placing her breasts right next to Kristi's face. Kristi flicked out her tongue to Susan's nipples, letting it slide over her hard nubs. Susan shivered as she moaned, continuing to stroke Kristi's pussy. "Oh God!"

She pulled Kristi closer to her, giving Kristi easier access to her breasts as Kristi continued sucking Susan's erect nipples into her mouth. She found Kristi's clit, which had grown hard and stiff. She began to stroke it with her fingers, letting it slide between them. As she finger fucked her, Kristi could tell that she was getting too excited to stand for long, holding her up in the water.

"Let's move to the side of the pool," Kristi said as she let Susan's nipple slide out of her mouth, even though she didn't want her to stop playing with her clit.

Susan gently let her down and Kristi stood in front of her. Taking Susan's head in her hands, Kristi lowered her mouth to hers, sending an electric shock through both of them as our lips touched. Kristi slipped her tongue against Susan's lips, and she opened her mouth, allowing Kristi to enter her mouth with her tongue. She hungrily sucked it, as she grasped Kristi's ass with her fingers. Kristi moved her hands down to Susan's breasts, palming them and stroking the hard nipples between her fingers. Susan pulled her closer to her, their pussies pressing together underwater.

"Come on, sit up on the edge of the pool" Kristi said, leading her to the edge.

Kristi grasped her waist and quickly lifted her onto the side of the pool, her hips about even with Kristi's chest. Susan put her hands on Kristi's breasts, kneading them in her palms as she watched her. Kristi's hands were still on her waist, but now she moved them lower to her thighs. She stroked the outside of her legs, waiting for her to open them, not wanting to push too hard. Susan leaned forward, her face touching Kristi's for a kiss. Her eyes focused on hers as she slowly spread her legs, scooching forward on the poolside slightly. Kristi looked down to her trimmed pussy, Susan's pink lips swollen from her excitement. Susan's slit was wet from her own juices.

Slowly, Kristi leaned forward to kiss the tops of her thighs, working her way between her legs. She lifted one up and kissed the inside of Susan's knee, working slowly up with her lips as Kristi placed the leg on her shoulder. She touched the other leg, and Susan immediately placed that one up on Kristi's other shoulder as she leaned her head back, waiting for the inevitable.

Kristi continued slowly kissing up her leg, stopping at her smooth belly. She could feel just the Susan's pubic hair on her chin as she slowly worked lower, feeling the wetness of her slit on her chin. She touched her pussy lips with her open mouth, and Susan shivered noticeably, a soft moan escaping from her lips, "Oh God."

Susan opened her legs even more. Kristi let her tongue slip out, gently licking Susan's soaking slit from the top down, then up again slowly. Kristi could feel her clit stiffen as she passed over it with her soft tongue. Susan slowly began to gyrate her hips, pushing her pussy gently into Kristi's flickering tongue.

Kristi placed her mouth over Susan's pussy, her top lip on her clit, as Kristi slowly explored around her opening with her tongue. The juices were flowing quickly, and Kristi swallowed, enjoying Susan's taste, a mixture of chlorine and pussy. She gently pushed her tongue into her entrance, and Susan grabbed her head, pulling herself closer. Kristi slipped it into her as far as she could, as her hands wandered up her body to her breasts. She pulled and fondled her hard, stiff nipples, as she continued working her tongue in and out of Susan's gushing pussy.

Susan was beginning to twitch, lifting her hips off the edge a little, and then pulling Kristi's head into her wetness. Kristi gently slipped her middle finger into her Susan's pussy, letting her juices lubricate it well. Slowly, Kristi began pushing it into her flowing opening, slipping it all the way in as she continued to tongue her clit. Susan was tight, tighter than Kristi expected but took it easily, moaning softly as Kristi moved it in and out of her wet pussy. Her moans became louder, "Oh my God, yes!"

Kristi started sucking harder on Susan's clit, her mouth covering her pussy. She knew what was happening now, as Susan's pussy exploded into her face, Susan pulled Kristi even tighter, as she moaned louder and louder, bucking her hips wildly as Kristi tried to keep her finger inside her, her tongue on her spasming clit.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

It was a long orgasm, followed by several smaller tingles as she came down from each one slowly.

"Oh I'm cumming again, oh yes," Susan cried out.

Kristi backed out her finger, kissing gently at her slit, and licking slowly out to her thighs. Kristi's face was soaking wet from Susan's cum. She was looking at Kristi hungrily.

"Oh my God, I've never felt one like that before!" she said, eyes wide.

"That was a lot more than one, my dear" Kristi said, realizing that Susan had never experienced multiple orgasms before. "Now you know what a woman can do with a woman."

Susan slipped back into the pool, taking Kristi in her arms, pressing her body to hers as she kissed her deeply. She took her tongue into her mouth, sucking her own juices off it, seeming to enjoy every drop. They kissed like that for a while, stroking each other's bodies as their hands wandered over them. Kristi was about to come herself just from her touches, but she knew she needed to wait. Kristi wanted Susan to enjoy the feeling of bringing her off herself.

She grasped Kristi's big breasts, kneading them gently in her hands. Slowly, she kissed her chest, trailing her tongue down Kristi's cleavage, as she squeezed her breasts together. She slowly kissed one breast, all around the nipple as it hardened again under her touch. Then, she opened her mouth and took the nipple into it, sucking and licking it at the same time.

"It feels wonderful to have her making love to my breasts," Kristi thought.

Susan flicked her tongue over the nipple, gently biting down with her lips and teeth. She worked over one, then the other, as Kristi enjoyed feeling her mouth.

"Let's get out of the water," Kristi whispered, not really wanting her to stop.

Kristi led her up the stairs, and they lay next to each other on some mats used for sun bathing. Kristi lay on my back, and Susan gently began to kiss her again, leaning over her as they sucked tongues together. She again began kissing lower, going back to work on Kristi's breasts, her nipples hard as she ever remember. Susan was kneeling up now by Kristi's side, and she slowly began to spread her legs apart, hoping Susan would pick up on the hint.

Susan slid her leg between Kristi's as she continued sucking and licking her breasts. As Kristi moved her other leg over, Susan knelt between Kristi's legs, her knees together. Kristi stroked Susan's hair as she kissed her breasts, gently guiding, but not pushing Susan lower. She didn't resist, but kissed gently lower to Kristi's flat stomach, licking at her belly button. It felt wonderfully erotic as her velvet tongue kissed Kristi's body, and she took her own breast in her hand, kneading it as Susan kissed lower.

Finally, Susan reached Kristi's mound, and kissed it. Kristi arched her back a little, giving Susan easy access to her wet slit. She felt a twinge through her body as Susan's lips touched her pussy lips, now swollen with lust and open for her.

Her tongue slipped into the slit, and she began licking and kissing Kristi's pussy lips, her tongue working deeper inside.

"Damn, this woman was a natural," Kristi thought. "She was touching all the right places."

Kristi bent her knees up, pulling Susan's face closer as she lapped at Kristi's flowing juices. Susan's hands ran up to Kristi's breasts, and she kneaded them both, fondling her as she continued sucking her juices, bringing Kristi nearer and nearer.

Kristi thrust her hips up, Susan's tongue meeting her with each thrust. She squeezed her hands onto her breasts harder, guiding her as she caressed them, flicking the nipples gently with her fingers. Her tongue slipped into Kristi's pussy, and she drove it in and out, stopping to lick at her erect clit as she entered and exited the flowing pussy. She was fucking her expertly with her thick tongue, Kristi's thrusts meeting hers. Kristi was moaning at the feeling Susan was giving her. "Eat me baby. Oh God, you're so good!"

She continued kneading Kristi's nipples as she licked her clit. Kristi began to buck as hips, as she could the start of a huge orgasm building in her body. "Oh God, oh God oh God," she repeated.

Suddenly, it hit. Kristi slammed her pussy into Susan's lapping tongue, spilling her juices over her face as Susan eagerly drank, still squeezing Kristi's breasts together as she held her tongue on her spasming clit.

"Yes, oh yes Susan" Kristi screamed as she felt she would literally explode.

When each wave hit, she threw her head back, humping her gushing pussy into Susan's face. Slowly, it subsided, and Susan let her tongue relax, as she slowly kissed her way back up Kristi's body, gently touching her everywhere with her lips. Kristi pulled Susan's face toward hers, Susan's now wet with Kristi's cum. They kissed deeply as Kristi sucked her own juices off Susan's tongue, tasting the stickiness of her own pussy. They lay there, embracing for a while, as they stroked each other's bodies, Susan's head on Kristi's chest.

"Thank you" Susan whispered, as she reached up to kiss Kristi.

"Why?" Kristi replied holding her tight. "I should be thanking you. You were great."

Susan snuggled into Kristi's breasts. "No I should be thanking you for more than you can ever know."

Darlene rested her head on Tim's chest and caught her breath. They had just finished another round of lovemaking and they both needed a break. Darlene ran her finger around one of Tim's nipples. "Something weird is happening at my house," Darlene said.

"Good or bad?" Tim asked.

"I don't know," Darlene answered. She picked up her head and rested on his chest. "Its my mom. She is all cheerful, bright and she is talking to me about me. Asking questions."

"That's' good, isn't it?"

"I guess so. Last night for example she comes into my room just as I'm climbing into bed. You know I sleep naked."

Tim tried to grab her as she said that. "Yes, I know,"

"Stop it and listen," Darlene said as she slapped his hand away. "Anyway I tried to cover up but she said not to, it was okay with her. We then talked about you, sex, swimming, everything. She told me I was beautiful and she loved me. Then she kissed me full on the lips."

"This is good, right?" Tim was a little confused.

"Its great and she wants to go clothing shopping tomorrow and want help picking out clothing." Darlene rolled onto her back. "You know else is going?"

"Haven't a clue."

"Your mom, so it will be a girls' day out and it will be great. And I owe it all to your mom." Darlene rolled on her side and propped herself on her elbow.

Tim rolled on his side and looked at her. "Why my mom?"

"The change in my mom came after she saw your mom Saturday. I don't know what happened but I think I know," Darlene said with a smile on her face.