A Smoking Trash Cunt Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Meanwhile, the dickhead of a boyfriend…
5.4k words
4.37
8.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie had had a productive day, by his standards. He had finished sequencing another song, and was now sitting at his desk in his study sorting out some sundry paperwork. He was surprised Tracy was wasn't back yet -- it was nearly five o'clock. And after all she had been fired from her last job, hadn't she? And it was just a job interview this morning, wasn't it? Oh yes, she'd been in a bad mood first thing, hadn't she, about her smoking? (Charlie had almost forgotten.) "Girls," muttered Charlie under his breath, "so irrational and hysterical. If only she'd just take my advice and give up smoking, there'd be no problems, would there?" It briefly crossed Charlie's mind that he had "had strong words" with her before she left -- but "if she has any sense, she'll get over it, the silly girl." Besides, she'd promised him an arsefuck with all the trimmings this evening -- and it would be very bad form if she didn't provide.

He heard the front door open and shut downstairs. "Ah, good, at last," he thought to himself, calling out: "You home, Trace? What about my fuck? I've been waiting all day!" There was silence. Charlie thought little of it, and kept working. "Bills, bills, bills..." he muttered, sifting through the papers on his desk.

After a minute, he called again: "Trace?" There was silence. Charlie shrugged, and went back to his paperwork.

A few minutes later, Charlie got up, opened the office door, and called again, "Tracy?"

"I'm in here, babe," came a sultry voice from the bedroom. "Come and get me." Charlie peered into the bedroom, and was greeted with the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. Tracy was reclining on the bed -- but this was Tracy as Charlie had never seen her before. She was wearing black elbow-length gloves and a black latex bra which made her breasts bulge upwards, her nipples just peeping over the tops of the cups. She had crotch-high black latex stockings on, suspended from a black garter belt, and high-heeled black shoes -- but her legs were spread wide to reveal her pussy, which was, to Charlie's amazement, completely shaven. Her fingernails were extended and painted bright red, her lips glistened with thick red lipstick, and written on her skin above her pussy, apparently in the same lipstick, was the word "CUNT" in block capitals. She held her pink lips open with two fingers of one hand and smiled: "Come and get it, babe."

"Oh fuck!" exclaimed Charlie, his erection rising so fast he had to reach down to release it where it got caught against his jeans. "What's brought this on, babe?"

"Shut up and fuck me, babe," Tracy replied, licking her red lips.

Charlie approached, and smelt -- no, not a trace of smoke, but the smell of slightly too much perfume, gently leavened by the heavenly scent of slightly damp cunt. Tracy parted her lips slightly, inviting a kiss. Gingerly, Charlie kissed her. "You smell good, babe. No smoke?" Tracy smiled inscrutably. Charlie probed between her lips with his tongue. "You taste good, babe." He French-kissed her deeply, their tongues tangling deep inside each other's mouths. "You taste so fucking good. Oh babe, this is wonderful!"

"That's not the only place I taste good, baby. How about you taste me somewhere else as well?"

Charlie kissed gently down Tracy's body, pausing on the way to lick her nipples over the top of her bra, and to lick her belly-button, which sported a barbell piercing. Finally he nuzzled her cunt: "Oh fuck, look at this beautiful bald pussy!" he exclaimed, before licking her swollen clit and gently running his tongue up and down her long meaty fuck-lips, teasing her pink flesh open. Soon his face was buried in her pussy, his tongue probing her deep inside, tasting the pungent savour of her deepest fuck-folds, slurping her heavenly juices. "Oh Jesus fucking Christ, baby, you are amazing." he moaned through his mouthful of wet cunt.

Tracy liked it too. "Yeah, eat my cunt, baby. Chew that fuckin' clit and make me come. Go on, chew my clit while you fuck me with your fingers." Charlie did as he was told, probing deep into Tracy's juicy haven with first one finger, then two. "Curl them back now, baby," said Tracy, "so you can summon me hither." Charlie obeyed, and Tracy squealed: "OH FUCK! Yeah, that's it, babe, stroke that fuckin' G-spot while you eat me out. That's just right, baby, that's how to make me fuckin' come! Yeah, fuck fuck fuck fuck, rub it faster, babe, I'm gonna fuckin' -- AAAAAARGH!!!" Tracy came hard, her clit jerking under Charlie's tongue and her cunt spasming around his fingers.

"That was so fuckin' good, baby," whimpered Tracy, after she had calmed down. "Now, one good turn deserves another. Lie back and let me suck your big cock." Charlie did so, as Tracy removed all his clothes, so that he lay flat on his back on the bed, his cock erect, pre-cum dribbling onto his navel. "Now shut your eyes, baby," she said with a teasing tone in her voice. "I've got a surprise for you!"

Charlie obeyed, delighting in his girlfriend's newly discovered sexual kink. First, Tracy tied a leather blindfold around his eyes. Next, he felt his wrists being cuffed and his arms pulled upwards and outwards towards the corners of the bed. Next, the same happened to his ankles, so that he was bound from all four limbs and unable to move. "Wow, babe, you are being naughty, aren't you?" he called out. "You gonna suck my cock now? I'm so fucking horny!"

There was silence.

"Babe? Where are you?"

Silence.

"Babe, what the fuck?" Charlie laughed nervously. "Where are you?"

There was silence.

"Trace?"

And then -- the sound of a lighter flicking from near the foot of the bed. And the sudden unmistakeable smell of cigarette smoke.

"Trace, what the fuck? Tracy...?" Charlie smelt a cloud of tobacco smoke blow over him.

"Oh, come on now, Trace. Let's be serious. We had a good time going. Don't let's ruin it with all this smoking nonsense. Come on, put it out, and give me that blowjob like you said, and then we can have a great fuck together. Tracy?" Charlie waited, but in the silence heard nothing more than a pair of lungs exhaling, and then smelt and felt another great cloud of smoke blow in his face. He coughed.

"Tracy, this is ridiculous. Now stop being so fucking stupid. Will you at least talk to me? What the fuck is going on?" But there was no response but silence, and the faint crackle of burning tobacco, followed by the sound of exhaling smoke, followed by yet another smelly, smoky cloud in Charlie's face.

Charlie was losing patience. "Tracy, I insist you stop this right now. You know I can't stand smoke. How dare you treat me like this? This is my house, and you know you may not smoke in here. I insist you put that out immediately!" Charlie's cock had gone completely soft now -- and his heart was pounding with rage and humiliation. He struggled against his bonds -- but they were tight and unyielding. And there was no response from Tracy but smoky silence.

"TRACY, THAT'S IT! IF THAT'S THE WAY YOU ARE DETERMINED TO TREAT ME, YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE, GO BACK TO YOUR HOPELESS WHITE TRASH FAMILY ON YOUR SINK ESTATE IN BASILDON AND SMOKE TO YOUR FUCKING HEART'S CONTENT. BUT NOT HERE, YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH! WE ARE THROUGH! UNTIE ME NOW, AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU FILTHY FUCKING CHAV!!!"

There was silence, and yet more smoke continued to billow into Charlie's face. Now the room was getting smoky -- smokier than Charlie had ever had to put up with in his life before. Everything was smelling of smoke -- the atmosphere, the bedclothes, his skin. Charlie's humiliation was complete -- and he knew it.

He tried a different tack. "Look, Trace, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I shouted at you, and for calling you names. Please, baby, let's talk this through, Let's be nice, hey? Please, just let me loose, and we can talk this through so we're both happy. I'm sure we can compromise. Please...?" Charlie was getting desperate now, and to his rage and humiliation was added fear. What the fuck was up with Tracy? Had she gone mad? If she could do this to him, what might she do next? Somehow, he had to get free -- or God only knew what she would do to him. Charlie's heart pounded, sweat was pouring off his temples, his breath came in short frantic bursts as his head swam and his limbs began to tingle with hyperventilation. "Tracy...? Please...?"

But there was nothing but silence. And more smoke. Finally the tears started to pour from Charlie's eyes and down his cheeks. "Trace... baby..." he blubbed, "please... I'm so sorry... please..." Charlie broke down and howled, his spirit completely broken. "I'll do whatever you want, baby. If you want to smoke in the house, that's okay. But I can't stand it when you ignore me. I need you, baby. I'm sorry for all the times I've hurt you. Please, please stop this torture." His sobs were hard and dry -- the heart-rending sobs, rarely heard, of a man in terror and desperation. "Please have pity!" he wailed, as more smoke blew into his face, into his mouth, up his nose.

But there was no pity forthcoming from the silent unseen smoker. Instead, Charlie heard a voice say, "Shut the fuck up, Charlie, you pathetic whining dickhead." Charlie's body jolted with shock -- for it was not Tracy's voice he heard, but someone else's. He screamed in terror, and strained desperately, but in vain, against his bonds. His incoherent blubbing was only dampened by a strip of duct tape which was suddenly slapped over his mouth, as yet more smoke was blown mercilessly into his face.

At last, Charlie felt someone untying his blindfold, and when it was pulled off he saw two women looking down at him. One was Tracy, still in her fetish gear, but now with a pack of cigarettes tucked into her garter belt. The other was a slender black woman with large breasts, wearing a white lace basque, stockings and suspenders, and thigh-length white boots. Tracy took a drag of her nearly-finished cigarette, looked into Charlie's eyes with an unmistakeable expression of contempt, blew a thick cone of smoke in Charlie's face, and handed her cigarette end to the black woman. She, in turn, lit her own cigarette with it, then lit another cigarette with that which she handed to Tracy. She then dropped the used cigarette butt onto the floor and crushed it into the carpet with her heel. Both women took deep drags of their newly-lit cigarettes and proceed to blow great clouds of smoke straight into Charlie's face. Charlie tried to shout, to scream, to remonstrate -- but no avail: the only sound he could make from under his duct tape gag were stifled groans.

Tracy and the black woman turned to each other and smiled, taking drags from each other's cigarettes as they crossed arms, then gently blowing smoke into each other's faces. After their next drag, they playfully licked each other's extended tongues, letting the smoke sputter out of their mouths and nostrils as they smiled and giggled. After their third drag, they locked mouths, sucking each other's tongues deep into their mouths, smoke pouring luxuriantly out of their nostrils. After disengaging, they approached Charlie, poking at his soft cock with gloved fingers. "Aw, Trace," pouted the black woman with a mock sorrowful expression on her face, "dickhead Charlie's got an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny wittle cock. Maybe he doesn't find us attractive, what do you think?" She blew another thick cone of smoke straight at Charlie.

"I can't think why, Billy," replied Tracy, letting her smoke sputter out of her mouth and nose naturally as she spoke. "After all, I know he likes watchin' pretty sluts play with each other. In fact he has a whole stash of DVDs of girls lickin' pussy, and suckin' tit, and -- get this -- he even has a special thing for girls lickin' arsehole! Wanna see? I know where he keeps them hidden -- even though he always thought I didn't!" Charlie gave a wide-eyed angry moan, trying again to release himself -- to no avail. Tracy cackled, then leant over and blew a chain of smoke rings in his face. "Oh," she added, mockingly, "I almost forgot: I don't think he likes smoke very much. Maybe that's why he has such a soft dick."

"Well, in which case he's going to have to learn to like smoke, isn't he, Trace? Otherwise, how are you ever going to fuck a guy with such a pathetically small cock? Maybe if we put on a little show for him, he might come round: what do you think?" Billy took another drag and executed a perfect French inhale, followed by a double-nostril exhale. The atmosphere of the bedroom was now thick with great clouds of smoke. "How about that arsehole-licking you mentioned? That's sure to do the trick!"

Tracy climbed up and crouched on the bed, spreading her buttocks so that Charlie had a direct view of her tight little chocolate starfish. Removing her gloves, she slobbered spit onto the fingers of her right hand, gripped her cigarette between her lips, steadied herself on the bed with her left hand and slipped the middle finger of her right hand into her tight anus. She felt the gorgeous squelch of her spit-coated finger probing the soft folds of her rectum, and felt her sphincter relax in sympathy, aided by the nicotine coursing through her veins. She took a deep hands-free drag on the cigarette dangling from her lips and slowly withdrew her finger from her arsehole, letting out a long, gentle fart. Billy lay on the bed, positioning herself under Tracy so she could begin to gently lick the white girl's rosebud, softly encouraging it to relax and spread so that her tongue could probe deeper. "Oh yeah, Billy," moaned Tracy. "Lick out my shitter with your hot tongue. That's so fuckin' good."

Charlie was transfixed. He loved arsehole, and the sight of Billy's pink tongue penetrating Tracy's anal depths overcame any disgust he may have felt at the smoking. He watched as Billy tongue-fucked his girlfriend deeper and deeper, and the maroon depths of her rectum became visible. He felt his cock boning up again -- and he wanted nothing more than to slide it into his girlfriend's tight butt. "Oh look, Billy," exclaimed Tracy, "I think the dick's getting hard again. I told you he liked arsehole!"

"But does he like arsehole and smoking? That is the question! Let's see..." Billy took a deep drag of her cigarette, cupped her lips around Tracy's arse, and exhaled into her rectum. "Oh fuck, that's good" exclaimed Tracy, as she felt the smoke billow into her innards. Her arse full of smoke, she tightened her sphincter again and then let out a long, noisy smoke-fart straight into Billy's open mouth. Billy inhaled deeply, then turned and exhaled the anal smoke straight down into Charlie's face.

Charlie flinched instinctively, groaning with disgust and anger through his gag of duct tape. He struggled again against his bindings, but still in vain. His cock went soft again. "Oops, oh dear, that didn't last very long, did it, wittle Charlie baby?" teased Billy with a cruel grin. "Maybe we need to try something a bit more radical to persuade you. What do you think, Tracy the smoking whore? Shall we try Plan B?"

Both girls chain-lit new cigarettes, again crushing their used butts into Charlie's bedroom carpet. They both crouched on the bed, taking repeated deep drags from their long, pristine white cigarettes, and blowing smoke at Charlie's soft cock. Charlie couldn't see, but could feel the clouds of warm smoke billowing across his balls and dick. He felt disgusted, angry and fearful -- until he felt something soft and wet: a tongue, gently licking his balls. "Ooh, he is tasty, isn't he, Trace?" came Billy's voice from the direction of his crotch, as smoke continued to billow.

"I told you, didn't I?" came Tracy's voice. "Here, let me show you his favourite."

Charlie felt Tracy's tongue trace a line along the length of his semi-flaccid cock, starting from his balls and ending at the tip of his glans. And then again.Oh fuck -- thought Charlie --that is my favourite... His cock began to harden again, as he felt Tracy's soft wet tongue slobber up and down his length, lingering every now and again at his frenulum to flicker and tease. Soon he was fully stiff, and Tracy's lips enfolded him, as she ran her tongue round and round his cock-head so that he moaned with pleasure. He could feel Billy still licking his balls and, craning his neck, could see that both girls were still smoking: Billy blowing smoke from her mouth as she cupped her lips around his testicles, and Tracy exhaling from her nose as her warm mouth began to slide up and down his shaft.Whatever, thought Charlie. Smoke or no smoke, this was heaven.Keep doing this, please, he thought.

But the girls had other plans. "We don't want him to come quite yet, though, do we, Trace?" Billy grinned. "After all, the objective is to persuade him to like smoke..."

"Good point, girl!" said Tracy mischievously. She slid upwards towards Charlie's face, leaving Billy busily sucking his cock. Blowing a lungful of smoke into his face so as to make him cough and splutter under his tape gag, Tracy sang, "Now, Charlie, let's be nice about this. I'm going to pull this tape off your face now -- no, don't worry, I'll be very gentle -- but, you see, it's because I really like you, Charlie, and I'd love to give you a nice big kiss on the lips. Problem is, I've been smokin', see?" Tracy took another deep drag of smoke and blew it into Charlie's grimacing face. "I know you'd ideally prefer not have smoke in your sweet face while you fuck, but I'm askin' you to be really tolerant just this once -- otherwise Billy here will just have to stop suckin' your dick. You wouldn't want that, would you?" Charlie shook his head, as Tracy blew another huge lungful of smoke straight into his face, making him grimace again. "Good. So, when I take the tape off, I want you to stay nice and quiet like a good boy, and let me kiss you while Billy keeps giving you a blowjob. Okay?" Charlie nodded. "Good. Here it goes -- "

Tracy briskly yanked off the strip of duct tape. Charlie screamed in pain. "Now now, Charlie, you promised to be quiet -- otherwise no blowjob, remember? Good, that's better." Tracy took another deep drag on her cigarette and then began a long slow exhale, at the same time as sticking her tongue deep into Charlie's mouth in a hot French kiss. Charlie moaned, as a strange mixture of pleasure and disgust overcame him: pleasure at the soft slippery touch of Tracy's tongue and lips, and at Billy's throat now fucking up and down his cock like a cunt; and disgust at the filthy, smoky stink of Tracy's breath.

The pleasure won. Charlie thrust his stiff cock upwards towards Billy, desperate to come in her soft wet slobbery mouth. "Oh look, Tracy, I think he likes it!" squealed Billy. "He's still hard!"

"Oh good, Billy, I think we've convinced him!" Tracy and Billy continued to smoke -- Billy exhaling through her nostrils as she mouth-fucked Charlie's stiff cock, stopping every few seconds to refill her lungs with hot smoke; Tracy kissing Charlie with sluttish passion, blowing smoke into his throat as she did so. Charlie was at first disgusted, grimacing with revulsion at the filthy ashtray smell. But as Tracy blew more and more smoke into his throat, he became accustomed to it -- after all, everything now smelt and tasted of smoke. Slowly, as his first-ever experience of low-level second-hand nicotine began to gently suffuse his body, his head began to feel lighter, and his throat drier.

"I think it's time for a fuck!" suggested Billy, as smoke sputtered out of her mouth and over Charlie's cock.

"You or me?" asked Tracy.

"Oh, you, definitely! I mean, he is your boyfriend, isn't he? We want to train him to fuck you when you're smoking, don't we? Let's not add infidelity to his sins," Billy giggled. "I'll enjoy watching!" She sat herself down on the armchair in the corner of the bedroom, lifting her legs wide over the arms of the chair so her cunt was on full display and she could play with her glistening pink flesh as she watched. Tracy dangled her rapidly-diminishing cigarette butt between her lips, one eye closed against the smoke, so she could brace herself on the bed with both arms. She slid her body round till she felt Charlie's hard cock nudging against her slippery pussy-lips, and then, hands-free, slowly lowered her cunt down onto Charlie's cock and began to fuck him cowgirl.

12