A Smoking Trash Cunt Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh..." Charlie moaned with pleasure, as he felt the warm, slimy depths of his girlfriend's fuck-hole swallow him up. "Oh baby, that's so good!"

"You like fuckin' my cunt, Charlie?" asked Tracy through a nostril exhale, cigarette end still clasped between her lips, as she slowly slid her wet tunnel up and down on his rock-hard shaft. Charlie nodded in ecstasy. "It would be a shame if I stopped, wouldn't it?" she mumbled through her dangle, briefly pulling her hips upwards so that Charlie's cock-head barely nudged against her wet lips, and holding still to deprive him temporarily of the in-out fuck-pleasure she knew he loved so much.

"No!" begged Charlie, "Please don't stop, baby..."

"Well, the problem is, Charlie, I need another cigarette. I'll have to stop to light one. Unless, of course, you'd light it for me...?"

Charlie couldn't think of anything more disgusting or humiliating than being expected to light someone else's cigarette -- but he was desperate to feel Tracy's hot pussy engulf his cock again -- and so he nodded. "Okay, sure -- just please fuck me, babe..." he pleaded breathlessly.

Tracy waited, her wet fuck-flaps gently squidging against Charlie's cock-head, teasing him just enough to keep him hard without giving him the gorgeous deep-cunt feeling he so desperately desired. She reached down, retrieved her pack of cigarettes from her garter belt, flipped the lid one-handed, took out one long, white, beautiful Marlboro Lights 100, and offered it, filter end first, to Charlie's lips. Horror overcame Charlie as he realised what Tracy was demanding, and he screwed up his lips in distaste. "No, baby," Tracy muttered, her nearly-spent butt jiggling between her lips as she spoke. "You light it." As if to emphasise the point, she lifted her pussy just a little higher, so that Charlie's erection lost contact completely and dropped down onto his belly. Charlie strained against his bonds, desperately trying to fuck his cock upwards into Tracy's cunt -- but to no avail. "You light it, baby," Tracy repeated, placing the new cigarette between Charlie's lips and then holding out her smoking butt-end to chain-light it.

Charlie held his breath, determined to avoid having to do anything remotely likesmoking himself. But of course, the new cigarette didn't light. "You have to drag on it, Charlie," said Tracy firmly. "Otherwise it won't light, and there'll be no more fuckin' for you."

Charlie relented, gently sucking on the filter end of the cigarette as Tracy held her nearly-spent butt up against the tip. He retched, as smoke began to fill his mouth -- but the cigarette lit. Tracy cast the old butt carelessly onto the floor, took the new long cigarette from between Charlie's lips, clamped it between her own lips, and began to drag on it deeply. The old cigarette butt slowly began to scorch Charlie's fire-resistant carpet, before burning down to the filter and extinguishing itself. "Good boy!" said Tracy, as she used one hand to retrieve Charlie's cock, pressing his dickhead against her cunt-flaps, before resuming her deep fucking.

Billy, meanwhile, was watching with rapt attention, smoking and rubbing her clit at the same time. "Hey, Tracy, Charlie's being quite co-operative now, don't you think? What about giving him a special reward? I think he's earned it!"

"Good idea, Billy. And I'll turn around so you can watch better!" Tracy lifted off again, turning herself around into reverse cowgirl position, so that Billy had an unimpeded view of her sloppy pink gash. She held Charlie's slimy cock upright with her hand, and then slowly lowered her arse down so that her rosebud, still gaping slightly from Billy's earlier oral ministrations, gently kissed the tip of his cock.

"Oh fuck, baby, that's so good!" exclaimed Charlie, as his felt the rim of Tracy's arsehole gently smooch at his throbbing glans. "Fuck me with that amazing arse of yours, babe!"

"Tell me how much you want it, baby," replied Tracy cheekily, as she took a deep drag of her cigarette.

"Oh, I want it so much, babe," replied Charlie unhesitatingly.

Tracy upped the ante: "Tell me you like it if I smoke while fuckin' you," she said, before blowing a thick lush cone of smoke towards the ceiling.

"You can smoke anytime you want, babe -- just fuck me, please!" Charlie replied in desperation.

"Any time?" Tracy asked.

"Anytime, babe, I don't mind. You can smoke whenever and wherever you want, and as much as you want. You are the hottest babe in the world. Just fuck me with that arsehole, babe, I love you, I love you so much!"

Tracy laughed in triumph, and then plunged her arse down onto Charlie's stiff shaft. It hit bottom in one swift movement, his cock-head ramming hard against her rectal walls and his balls slapping against her buttocks -- and that gorgeous feeling of her rectum being split in two, the pain of the scrape and the stretch compensated for by the pleasure of being filled up completely, and the filthy joy of displaying her fucked-out cunt to the beautiful black woman across the room.

Billy watched, laughing in pleasure and triumph as her new fuckslut PA smoked her cigarette hands-free, smoke pouring from her nostrils as she rammed her arsehole up and down on her boyfriend's big cock, supporting herself with one hand while diddling her clit with the other. "Oh fuck yeah, Charlie," Billy screamed maniacally as she fingered her own cunt, "fuck that hot fucking shithole with your cock! Can you feel her arsehole squeezing your fucking cock? Makes the smoke worth it, doesn't it, if it makes your whore so fucking horny -- hey?"

"Oh, I love you, babe," repeated Charlie in his mind-blown ecstasy, "I love you so much! Fuck me, fuck me..."

Billy got out of the armchair and crouched down on the bed again. Taking deep drags of her cigarette, she began to eat Tracy's cunt and suck her clit, smoke pouring from her nose and mouth so it swirled wildly around Tracy's crotch. Tracy continued to bounce her shitter up and down on Charlie's dick, until her cunt began to spasm and she cried out, through a mouthful of smoke, "I'm comin', Charlie! I'm fuckin' coming!" And come she did, a gentle dribble of juice leaking onto Billy's face, as the spasms from her cunt sympathetically squeezed Charlie's cock, still embedded deep in her rectum.

"Oh baby, that's so fucking sexy," cried Charlie, "You are so beautiful. I love you so much, babe. Now make me come please, baby!"

Tracy stopped, pulled Charlie's stiff cock out of her arse, and waited, smirking.

"Babe? Can I come in your arse, babe?" Charlie's cock was still hard, his purple cock-head throbbing and desperate.

Tracy and Billy both got up and stood next to the bed holding hands, snorting through smoky lungs at the ridiculousness of Charlie's situation.

"Babe? Or suck me off, babe? Or use your pussy? Whatever you want -- I don't mind!"

Tracy and Billy laughed. "Jerk yourself off, Charlie, you pathetic dickhead," said Billy, the contempt in her voice undisguised.

"What...?" said Charlie, perplexed. "Will you untie me, Tracy -- babe? Then we can have a proper fuck. And you can smoke all you like," he added, generously.

"I've changed my mind," said Tracy coolly, cackling as she blew a thick cone of smoke into Charlie's face.

"What do you mean, babe?" said Charlie, his concern rising.

Tracy didn't respond, but walked to the corner of the room, retrieved her cellphone from her handbag, clamped her cigarette between her lips, and began to dial a number.

"What are you doing, Tracy? What's going on?" Charlie's voice rose in pitch as his bewilderment continued to grow, and his cock began to shrink.

Tracy didn't answer him, but spoke into the phone, putting on her best upper middle-class voice: "Oh, hello, Jane -- it's Teresa here!" At the mention of the name, Charlie emitted a muffled scream of horror -- muffled only because he dared not speak louder for fear of being overheard by "Jane".

Tracy continued: "Oh, I'm very well, thank you! How are you? And how's Alastair?" She smiled wickedly. "So sorry to bother you, Jane, but -- I'm at work now, and I've just received a call from Charles on his mobile, and he's managed to get himself stuck in the bathroom -- you know, we had that dodgy lock on the door? Well, it's seems to have given up entirely, and now he's locked in! He only had enough charge on his phone to make one call -- lucky he had it with him! -- so he asked me to ring you, since you're only ten minutes away, to ask if you or Alastair could pop around and rescue him..."

Charlie was writhing in terror on the bed. Unable to move because of his bonds, and unable to shout lest he be heard by Jane and Alastair, he flailed and squirmed and silently mouthed "No! No! NOOOO!" as Tracy continued to chat with his mother -- whilst Billy was doubled over with silent laughter.

"No, I don't think you'll need any tools; you just need to jiggle the catch from the outside... You'll be there in ten minutes? Oh good -- thanks so much, Jane... Yes, I am so sorry: I promise we will get the Polish chap in to fix it a.s.a.p... No, I wouldn't try and ring Charles because, as I say, he hasn't got any charge left on his phone... But you have keys to let yourselves in, don't you? ... Yes, upstairs in the bathroom... Lovely -- thanks so much, Jane. Byeeeeee!"

Tracy hung up. And Charlie screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK! HOW DARE YOU! MY PARENTS, MY FUCKING PARENTS -- YOU'VE ASKED THEM TO COME HERE, NOW?! WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO SAY TO US IF THEY FIND THE HOUSE REEKING OF SMOKE?!"

"Oh, they won't say anyfink tous, Charlie," Tracy smirked. "Because they won't findus. Onlyyou. We're off now. Byeeeee!" Tracy and Billy giggled to each other, dropped their cigarette butts on the floor and ground them mercilessly into Charlie's bedroom carpet with their heels. They turned and walked smartly out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the front door, pulling their coats on over their fetish gear.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT! GET BACK HERE AT ONCE! DON'T YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME! WHAT WILL MY PARENTS SAY?! TRACY, NO! TRACYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Tracy and Billy shut the front door behind them, blocking the sound from Charlie's desperate screaming. They smirked, lit new cigarettes, hopped into Tracy's car, and drove away, laughing uproariously.

"You sure he won't come after you?" asked Billy, through her smoky giggles.

"No way," replied Tracy. "Imagine the humiliation, explainin' to a police officer why his mum and dad found him stark naked, tied to his bed, smelling of cunt, in a smoky room with cigarette butts all over the fuckin' floor. He won't dare. He'll just crawl back into his hole and curse me."

"So... you're free!" said Billy, exhaling luxuriantly out of the window.

Tracy gripped her cigarette between her lips and took a hands-free drag, as she changed gear and turned a corner. "Yep," she said, as her cigarette jiggled between her lips, "and I'm yours now!" she continued, exhaling through her nostrils. "Whatcha gonna to do with me...?"

"I have some ideas..." Billy grinned.

12