A Smoky Blowjob

Story Info
I tease and give a blowjob whilst smoking.
2.2k words
4.81
14.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already bored by the party, it really wasn't my scene. A birthday night out for a friend which I readily accepted only to find out I didn't really know anyone else on the night out. Our only other mutual friend had bailed out at the last minute. I felt so out of place in this bar I decided the best thing was to stay at the bar and hit the vodka and orange.

I had gone for a bit of a rock chick look, black fishnet tights, heels, black vinyl skirt and a tight top. As per usual I had gone big on the eye make up complete with big black false eyelashes and of course the red lipstick for me.

I finished another vodka and orange and looked around, I really needed a smoke but non of the girls in the birthday group smoked and I wanted a smoking buddy. It was then that I saw him walk out of the toilets, I recognised him straight away. I had known him on and off a few years ago through some friends. As he got closer I jumped down on my stool and caught his attention.

"Hey stranger" I called out flashing him a big smile.

"Oh hey how are you? What are you doing here?"

I told him I was on a birthday night for someone but was bored by it all despite getting a little tipsy. He kept looking at me with a shy smile. You know what I think he fancies me a little I thought. The more I looked at him the more I thought he was actually ok.

"I'm just off outside for a cigarette care to keep me company?"

"Sure! It's too hot in here I could do with the fresh air."

We both headed outside to the small smoking area only to find it packed out mostly with young university students.

"Oh for fuck sake all I wanted was a quiet smoke and a chat." I said half exasperated yet half laughing.

"There's a quiet alley just over there."

"Come on then let's go." I replied and led the way, my heels clicking away on the hard floor.

Turning into the dark alleyway I leaned back against the wall and got my lighter and packet of cigarettes out of my bag. Lifting the cigarette to my deep blood red lips I held it there for a second noticing he was staring intently at me. I lit the cigarette and inhaled deeply, the rush of nicotine hitting me as the smoke filled my mouth then my lungs. I blew out the smoke with force towards him without thinking.

"Sorry you don't smoke do you?! Not only have I not offered you one I've also blown smoke over you."

"It's ok I don't mind," he said somewhat quietly. Not only that I was sure I saw him blush a little.

"I don't normally smoke just on nights out when I've had a drink and stressed too." I laughed taking another drag.

"What can you be stressed about?"

"Men! Or the lack of! Also in there wasn't really my scene!"

"You don't look like you should have any issues finding a man looking like you do." He replied with more confidence this time.

"Ha! You like my outfit then?!"

"Hell yes!"

"Oh what do you like about it then?"

"Your legs look sexy in fishnets." He blushed again. Despite being a few years older than me he was quite cute and sexy when he blushed. I was also warming to teasing him abit now.

"Just my fishnet covered legs! Is that all?!"

"Hmm no there is something else."

The atmosphere in the alley was beginning to build as I brought the cigarette to my lips for another drag.

"Go on what else is there?" I asked him teasingly.

"I..erm...I like the way you are smoking. It's sexy"

I laughed as I blew out smoke out of my mouth. Now things were getting interesting. My mind started working quickly. I had a quick look around to see that there was no one else about. I decided I had to tease him a little more and find out more. I came straight out with it.

"Do you have a smoking fetish?" I asked. Whilst waiting for his answer I looked straight at time and took a slow deep drag on the cigarette.

"Yes I do."

"Oh what is it you like about it? Is it the way the smoke curls out of my mouth, or when I pull it away from my lips I leave my lipstick on it?"

I stepped up right close to him. My face just an inch away from his.

"Maybe it's the sound of me sucking on it when I take drag?" I asked as I took another deep drag on it. I slowly exhaled right against his cheek.

"Or is the smell after I have exhaled?"

All he could do was mumble a yes as I flicked some ash off the cigarette in my right hand. With my mouth right next to his ear I put my left hand directly on his crotch feeling a massive erection.

"Oh this really has turned you on hasn't it." I teased as I caressed his hard cock through his trousers. I found his zip and pulled down on it as I kept my face next to his so he could smell the cigarette smoke. I put my hand in his trousers finding his hard cock and pulled it out. It felt massive and so hot in the cool night air.

I finished my cigarette and threw it away and with my other hand ran my blood red sharp nails up and down his shaft as he started to moan. Right now he was putty in my hands. I squatted down in front of his cock and continued to wank it right in front of my face. I stuck my tongue out and licked the end of his cock. He moaned and his cock trembled as I continued to lick around the head of his cock. I slipped his cock between my lips taking about 4 inches of it into my mouth. It felt so hard throbbing away in my mouth the head filling my mouth nicely. I sucked hard on his cock as I slowly pulled my mouth of it. With a pop I took it out of my mouth leaving a smear of my red lipstick on the head of his cock.

"Oh I left lipstick on the head of your cock just like I left on my cigarette." I said looking up to him with lust in my eyes still stroking his hard cock.

"Shall I light another?"

"Yes," he murmured in a dazed reply.

I pulled another cigarette out with my spare hand and placed it in my mouth and then lit it right next to his cock. I heard him groan as I lit the cigarette, the glow of first the lighter then the cigarette lighting up his cock briefly. I inhaled as deeply as I could and blew it straight out over his rock hard cock.

"Do you think I can make you cum quicker than I can smoke this cigarette?!" I questioned as my hand stroked up and down his hard cock. His quick, pounding breathing suggested what the answer would be without him even saying anything. Taking another deep drag on the cigarette I dipped my head over his cock with my mouth full of smoke. I shoved my mouth as deep as I could down his cock in one straight move. He moaned loudly and his cock throbbed in my mouth. I held it there in my mouth and then opened my a little letting all the smoke escape out of my mouth curling around his cock as it blew out. With one hand around the base of his cock and the other holding the slowly smouldering cigarette I began to bob my head up and down his cock. With each repetition up and down I got faster and faster sucking as hard as I could.

I could sense him about to cum, his legs were beginning to tremble. I pulled my mouth back up his cock and stopped making him groan, his was so close to cumming but was straining to hold it in as long as possible. I looked up at him and fixed my eyes on his. My heavy eye make up and false black eyelashes contrasting against the whites of my eyes making them look big. With the head of his cock resting in my mouth I opened my lips a little wider and brought the cigarette to lips. Slipping it into the corner of my mouth as much as I could I told a quick drag on as it rested next to his cock head. All the while I fixed my gaze on his as I slipped his cock back fully in my mouth. He groaned loudly again, his cock spasmed and he started to orgasm. Hot cum spurted into my mouth and down my throat as I swallowed as much as I could straight away with his cock in my mouth. I continued to wank his cock to milk every last drop out of him. More and more cum shot from his pent up orgasm into mouth quicker than I could swallow it so I started to let some of it run down over my fingers.

Eventually his orgasm subsided, I looked up at him pulling my mouth away from his cock. Opening my mouth I showed him I had held some of his cum in his mouth and left on my lips. Bringing my cigarette to my mouth I rested it on my cum covered lips and took the deepest, longest, most seductive drag on it I possibly could without breaking eye contact with him. I pulled the cigarette from my cum covered lips and staring directly up at him I slowly opened my mouth to show him my mouth full of his cum and smoke. Slowly I left the smoke out of my mouth and swallowed the remaining cum.

"Looks like I won." I said to him and then deliberately slowly began to lick my fingers clean of his cum. Standing up I smoothed down my skirt, took one last deep drag on my cigarette, threw it away and blew the smoke out slowly at his face.

"Now what about my fun?" I enquired with a cheeky smile at him.

"What do you want?"

"Well we are down a dark alley way at night, I've just blown your cock, it's still hanging out and I'm fucking horny so why don't you bend me over that bin and fuck me?" I replied rather crudely to him.

I walked over to the bin, bending over a little I pulled my skirt up over my bum showing him my fishnet covered arse and lack of knickers. He followed me over his now hardening cock obscenely sticking out in the night air.

"Just rip my fishnet tights open and fuck me hard." I said to him turning around slightly.

I felt his hands on my legs roughly grabbing the flesh. He brought them round the front in between my legs. With a quick pull he ripped my fishnets open at the crotch the sound of them ripping turning me on. Two fingers roughly found my wet pussy, sliding straight between my lips into me.

"I said just fuck me." I demanded of him. I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and pulled a third one out in barely 10 minutes. Lighting it up the smoke hit the back of my throat. The nicotine hit me, after tonight I probably wouldn't smoke again for another month or two.

He finally got the message, pulled his fingers out and bent me over a bit more. I felt him position his hard cock at the entrance to my pussy and then with a grunt and thrust he entered me. Straight away he began fucking me hard, fast and deep. His massive cock invading me and stretching my soaking wet pussy. I screamed out so loud it was a surprise no one heard me over the noise from the bar.

Everytime I took a drag on the cigarette he seemed to thrust into a little harder. His fetish for seeing me smoke was really turning him on and even though I was bent over taking his big cock I knew I was in full control of him.

I held on to the bin as he really went to town on me, his hands holding tightly onto my hips as he pounded away at my pussy. The cigarette glowing in my hand as I started to push back a little meeting his thrusts as my orgasm built. Suddenly he growled in my ear and thrust deep holding his cock deep in me. His cock shot his second load of cum that night deep in my pussy. He held on to me tightly as his cock pulsed and twitched inside me. The feeling of his hot cum spurting inside of me push me over the edge. I screamed out loud as my body shook with my orgasm.

I felt him slowly pull his cock out, the cold air suddenly noticeable around my open pussy lips. I turned round, smoothed my skirt down and smiled at him.

"Looks like I should smoke more regularly" I said breathlessly as I took one last drag on my cigarette.