All Comments on 'A Snap Decision'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
To stunned to think

I didn't know there were that many kinds of Orgasims. I wood think she experienced all there can be. I like the mushroom trip, we used LSD and experianced many great ideas, I wish I had written them down.

I wood recognize you and want to experiance that night again so would my bros, unless there are more girls of your demeanor.

What a long strange trip its been, I'm delighted to have been a part of your experiance. Not the only one you have shared I hope.

SighWriterSighWriterabout 7 years ago
Nice writing

Nicely plotted story, unusual in the stories often fount on these pages. An appealing main character, as well ... especially during the set-up at her boyfriend's frat. Maybe a little over the top during her own gang-bang, but the scenes are so smoothly written the reader accepts it as all part of her character. Well done.

tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago
Directing from the bottom

She directs her own gang-bang porn video from the bottom of a come dump. Now that's talent!

It takes a certain degree of skill to write an extended sex scene as well as that, so I have to mark it accordingly. Nice bit of nasty sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fabulous

Wow. I really enjoyed that. Excellent writing

deniebrowndeniebrownover 5 years ago
Satiated

My God that was well written and erotic.

Loved it...

Pleasurelover123Pleasurelover123about 2 months ago

Delicious story, inspiring, arousing, captivating…….and so very much more. Thank you

LICK18LICK18about 2 months ago

Thank you. That was like getting gangbanged myself. Great descriptions of the smells, the feelings, the thoughts behind her/your eyes...now can I get a copy of that video? Hahaha!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...