A Snitch in Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Nathan is exposed by the clock.
5.7k words
4.42
6.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Nathan and I went through most of my childhood with foster parents. For the life of me I can't understand why they fostered. It sure as hell wasn't because they wanted to love, care for, or nurture a young life into adulthood. But that's a story in itself. After I'd run away from my foster parents for the third time, I was taken back into care and placed in a children's home. It was around then that I started to realise that I was different.

After several moves from one home to another, I ended up at Walden Way. It was a small children's unit housing twelve or so residents. I was 18 and due to leave care. Those kids that were nearing their end of time in care were put into a double room which served to prepare us for moving to a small two bedroomed flat, monitored by the staff at Walden Way. We had to budget for, and buy our own food, as well as cook and do our own laundry. Then, when we were deemed ready, we were moved into the flat. It was a good springboard to prepare us for life on our own.

My social worker found me a position at a small independent flooring supplier and I moved into the flat. I was a whizz at maths, algebra and geometry, so measuring up and calculating square meterage would be a breeze for me. It was a small store with just 9 people working there. There was the manager Brian, deputy manager, 3 salesman, and three lads in the warehouse. Eddie was the warehouse manager. Kurt and Gary were the other two lads in the warehouse. Then there was Jack the estimator. He was responsible for going to customer's houses and measuring up. He was due to retire in 6 months, hence I was taken on to be trained up. I went out with him to learn the ropes, and soon into the job I was trusted and allowed to go out on my own. I mostly covered the calls that were on the outskirts of the county. This meant that I had a certain kind of autonomy and was my own boss to some extent.

Colin was already in residence at the flat when I moved in. He was a skinhead lad that was only briefly at Walden way before he moved into the flat, so I didn't know him very well. He was just turned 18 and only had a short time left before he had to move on. We got on ok but he was lazy when it came to keeping the place clean and tidy. He often brought girls back to the flat although it wasn't really allowed. I made myself scarce when he had a girl over, retreating to my room. Every now and then, if he was particularly stoned and pissed, he would fuck his latest squeeze in the lounge. I could sometimes watch the proceedings through the crack in my door if I didn't close it all the way.

He was lean and muscled and I couldn't take my eyes off him. I watched his pale pert buttocks slamming into many a pussy. I imagined my tongue being up his arse and what he tasted like, or licking his cock and bollocks while he shafted one of the young girls he brought back. Although my experiences had been predominantly with boys up until then, I'd had a few awkward fumbling's with girls too. I just seemed more comfortable with guys, so assumed I must really be gay. Being gay was something you didn't shout about. It was best to stay under the radar. I was straight acting so didn't attract too much attention in that direction. I was definitely sexually frustrated though. I'd had a taste of sex early on but found it difficult to meet other likeminded lads and keep it all secret.

I pretty much kept myself to myself and went about my business. Everything was going reasonably well and I was enjoying the job. One afternoon I was on my way to the last call of the day out in the sticks and I just felt so fucking horny, that I considered parking the van up and going into the woods to have a wank. I probably would have done so if I wasn't pressed for time to get to the job. I decided that after I'd finished the call, I would find a spot on the way back home and go into the woods, strip naked and walk around wanking. I had done it a couple of times before when the urge took me, and found it incredibly liberating.

I pulled up to a large sprawling house, knocked, and was greeted by the sexiest lad I had ever seen. What a vision. I'd put him at no more than 25, tall and broad shouldered. His slim lanky frame was draped with lean, defined flesh and topped with a crown of short curly golden hair. He wore only a pair of boxer briefs and socks. I introduced myself and was ushered in. My eyes were glued to the backside of that stunning example of manhood. I watched his buns squabble for room inside the the cotton briefs that clung tightly to his milky skin.

"I'm Connor." He said half looking back over his shoulder. " My parents had to go out and I'm on my way out too in a bit but my shit brother is home so you can do whatever you need to. When you've finished just give him a shout and he'll see you out." His voice was brash and confident.

"Thanks, I'll be as quick as I can, but it's a large house." I explained,

"It's ok, Brett will still be here, billy no mates has nowhere to go anyway."

With that he was bounding up the stairs two at a time, and I got another spectacular view of his delightful rear end. I was glad that he disappeared into his room, saving me the awkwardness of having to conceal my blossoming member. It was hard to concentrate on the task at hand, but I managed to get through the ground floor and made a start on measuring the stairs. Half way up I heard Connor's door open. He emerged wearing a towel and disappeared into the bathroom. He called out.

"You can measure my room while I'm in the shower mate."

"No worries." I confirmed.

I decided to measure his room straight away so that I would be done by the time he finished his shower. As I opened the door, the smell punched me in the nose. His adolescent pit reeked. It's difficult to describe the aroma. It had notes of cheesy socks, sweaty bollocks, testosterone, sex, and funky festering underwear. I found the odorous onslaught intoxicating. Its effect on my cock was almost instantaneous. There was hardly a square inch of floor to be seen. Cd's, DVD's, dirty underwear, socks, clothes and sneakers all conspired to conceal the floor. I was already so horned up and the sight of his rear end and the buffet of footwear, boxers and socks, was too good a chance to pass up. I cast caution to the wind and decided to release some tension before Connor finished his shower.

It was going to be a sniff feast. For appetiser, I grabbed a stinky sock with one hand and fished my cock from my trackie bottoms with the other. It was heaven. I wanked furiously, sniffing and breathing in copious amounts of the young man's essence. Next on the menu, main course, was a nice battered pair of Vans sneakers. I dropped the sock and picked up a sneaker. I slid my cock inside and fucked it. The course innards scratched my helmet as I pushed inside and my foreskin pulled back. I wouldn't last long at this rate but I wanted to save room for dessert.

It came in the form of a well worn pair of boxer briefs. To my delight, the pair he had been wearing moments earlier. They were ever so slightly warm. and a quick inspection, told me that they must have been worn for days. There was a feint dark smudge where the material had been in close contact with his buttcrack. It had picked up the distinct funky smell of his arse. I revelled in the intimacy as I held them to my face. My climax was imminent. I convulsed in orgasm and shot wads of my muck into his trainer. Fear, guilt and self loathing paid me a visit and told me to get out of there as quickly as possible.

I cleaned my dick with a sock and inadvertently shoved the boxer briefs I was holding in my jacket pocket. I measured up quickly, then left. I hadn't been back on the stairs for more than a few minutes when Connor came out of the shower. "That was a fucking close call." I thought to myself. After I'd finished measuring the stairs and main bedrooms, there was only Brett's room to do. I knocked on his door lightly.

"Yeah, its open mate, come in." Brett declared.

You could have knocked me down with a feather, because sitting in a high backed executive style chair was a lad dressed in a tracksuit and trainers, baseball cap and the obligatory Nike TN's. And just to confirm his scally status, his trackie bottoms were tucked into skater socks. All the hallmarks of a chav or scally lad. Cropped hair made his stern face all the more intimidating. His eyes were narrow, as if he was permanently squinting and a strip of light brown hair on his upper lip attempted to pass itself off as a moustache.

By contrast, and not what you would expect at all, his room was immaculate. Everything was just so. He turned his scowling face to meet me.

"Is it ok to measure up?" I asked.

"Sure." He replied in a gruff voice.

His room was a bit of an awkward shape so it took me a few minutes to sketch it out and measure. I could feel his eyes on me all the time. He'd swivelled his chair round to face the centre of the room. I daren't look at him until I had to ask if the carpet was going all the way into the fitted wardrobes. He said they were. The clothes inside were almost regimental. Neatly folded T-shirts, masses of polo shirts and tracksuits hung like trophies. There must have been 30 pairs of trainers, arranged in perfect rows on two shelves at the bottom. My face was unavoidably close to them as I measured inside the wardrobe. I was like a kid in a candy shop and could easily have brewed another hardon. Fortunately, I'd just cum so I managed to keep a lid on it.

Brett wasn't only different to his brother in the state of their rooms, he was noticeably shorter. He must have been 19 or 20. He was a hard lad by the look of him. Short dark hair the colour of soot and closely cropped added to his harsh mean kind of appearance. Muscled and a little thicker set, not so bony as Connor. His eyes burned into me, as I told him I'd finished and we made our way to the front door. I was glad to get out of there. I'd been far too careless and very nearly got caught. There wasn't time to go back to the store, it was later than I thought, so I made my way home.

Colin was already back from work and as usual lounging around in nothing but his boxers. He would often pad around the flat with just his boxers and socks on and sometimes completely naked. It didn't seem to bother him that he was starkers and I was a guy. It provided some wank material for me though because his meat was a good 5 inches soft and quite thick. I loved the way his plump cock and large heavy testicles swung about as if jostling for pole position.

Saturday started at the store with its usual rush of customers and as there were no out of town calls. I worked on the drawings of Connor and Brett's house. It turns out that they were cousins of Eddie, the warehouse manager. I had just finished the plans when I spotted Connor come into the shop. He spoke briefly to the manager and came over to me. I assumed to speak about something to do with the measurements or choice of carpets. I wasn't at all prepared for what was to come.

"It's Nathan isn't it?" He enquired.

"Yes Connor, what can I do for you?"

"I have a question about the measurements you took yesterday."

"Fire away." I said confidently.

"When you measured my room, did you get everything you needed?"

"Yes, I think so, let me just check." I shuffled through my drawings and made sure I had the dimensions of the room.

"Yes, it's all here, I can't see a problem."

"Are you sure because I think you missed something?, I've got some pictures here on my phone, have a look at this."

He thumbed his phone and turned it towards me. The video started and it was me coming into his room. I knew what was coming. My heart raced, my face went white, the blood drained from my skin and I started to get a kind of dizzy tunnel vision. I looked at him aghast. There were no words that I could use to explain, mitigate or excuse my actions. My life flashed before me as if it were going to be over. I opened my mouth but Connor interrupted.

"I'm not going to tell anyone, at least not yet. It depends on you."

The initial shock of the situation gave way to embarrassment and the returning flow of blood turned me from white to glowing bright red.

"I'm sorry Connor, I, I, it was just that, how."

Connor interrupted me again.

"Calm down, calm down. I said I'm not going to tell anyone. That is if you are prepared to help me out. Otherwise, you can say no and I can have a copy of this all over the internet at the touch of a button. Unfortunately for you I bought a clock spycam to catch my brother. I was sick and tired of him coming into my room and nicking my games and music. but I caught you instead." He explained. "What do you say?"

"What do you want me to help you with?" I asked him rather sheepishly, checking whether there was anyone around to hear our conversation.

"All in good time, just say yes and do as you're told and this will be our secret."

"Ok, ok, I don't have much money though." I implored.

"I'm not after money, although that's not a bad idea, you can pay for a few things for me now and again. You're going to have to help me out when I want you to, no questions asked. It's up to you. Think about it. I know you'll make the right choice."

I had no choice, what was I going to do say no, lose my job, suffer the embarrassment of everyone seeing the dirty perverted things I did in his room. It was a no brainer. I had to agree to whatever he demanded of me. But what? I didn't know what I was getting myself into but the alternative was unthinkable.

"Please Connor, it would be the end of my job and my life, whatever you want, I'll do it, just please, don't tell anyone." I pleaded.

"Ok, ok, listen, give me your mobile number and I'll be in touch. Just make sure you don't fuck me about because I mean it, I will fuck your life so bad."

I gave him my number and he immediately rang me to make sure it was real. As my phone rang he said that I should add him to my contacts so that I would know it was him calling or texting. He swanned off looking rather pleased with himself. "Shit," I thought to myself. Who knows what he might have in store for me. At least I was off the hook for now. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" I said aloud, not realising Eddie was behind me. He asked what was wrong, and what Connor wanted. I fobbed him off, telling him it was just something to do with the plans. I don't think he was suspicious of anything. How could he know anything anyway. I put it down to a new found paranoia.

The day was practically over, so I cleared my desk and left for the day. At least it was Sunday tomorrow. I would be able to calm down and think about things logically. But that wasn't to be. I was in for a rude awakening. I woke early Sunday morning and padded around the flat aimlessly for an hour or so before showering and dressing. I busied myself cleaning, much to the annoyance of Colin. He'd had a late night and wasn't in the mood for the racket the vacuum made. He sloped out of bed and emerged from his room, scratching his head and yawning profusely.

"What's the matter with you this morning, fucking hoovering an shit?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing, I just got myself into a bit of bother at work and didn't sleep well."

"Well seeing as how you're all hyper, how about making some breakfast while I get showered?"

"Yeah yeah, ok." I retorted.

I whipped up some eggs, bacon and hash browns. Beans and tomatoes completed the ensemble, and as I called out to Colin, he was already making his way to sit down and eat. I wish he would put some fucking clothes on. The last thing I needed right now was distractions. I had to think. Colin lit up a spliff after he downed the brekkie. I felt a little better after something to eat and joined Colin in the lounge. He threw me a spliff and told me to chill out. It was only half nine by the time we finished breakfast, but I thought "Fuck it", I do need to chill out. It calmed my nerves a little.

My phone chirped to tell me there was a message. Nobody I knew would be messaging me at this time on a Sunday morning, It was Connor of course. The message read:

"Meet me at 36 Belmont Mansions in an hour, it's in town just past the train station. Don't be late."

I could walk there in 25 minutes from my flat. I was a little spaced out from the joint but it was no use panicking. I had to accept my fate and get on with it. I mad a cuppa and got ready to leave. It was a nice day and the streets were quiet. Belmont Mansions was an art deco style block of apartments. Quite exclusive by appearances. I climbed the steps to the front door and pressed the buzzer for 36. Connor's voice scratched through the tiny speaker in the door entry system.

"Come up it's on the third floor."

I didn't see a lift so took the stairs. My footsteps echoed on the stone steps as I climbed. it was obviously an expensive place to live. The halls were decorated tastefully with Art deco motifs. I wondered what he was going to get me to help him with. There were too many possibilities running through my mind. Nerves had crept up on me as the relaxing effects of my morning spliff wore off. I felt a trembling in my bones. I knocked on the door and to my surprise a stranger answered. I thought I'd made a mistake at first.

"He's here." The stranger shouted over his shoulder. "Come in."

He obviously knew I was expected. I followed him inside and closed the heavy door behind me. He put me in mind of a young Johnny Depp. A wild straggly mop of hair swept around his head, parted roughly to one side. his eyes were dark and sultry. Full lips and a chiselled jaw. He was lean and sexy.

It was quite a large flat. I followed the guy into a massive lounge thick with the smell of weed. Probably three times the size of my lounge at home. I stood there awkwardly shuffling my feet not knowing what to say or do. Connor came into the room and put his arm around my shoulder as if we were old buddies.

"Daz, this is Nathan, he's going to be sorting us out today." A huge grin spread across his face

"I thought I was going to help you out." I whispered to Conner.

"Yeah but see, this is my buddy and we both need looking after. When we need a drink or a smoke or anything else, you can fetch and carry for us and clean up afterwards, just do as you're told and we'll all be fine. See, you're helping me, by keeping my mate entertained as well."

"So, like you want me to clean up and wait on you guys?" I confirmed.

"Yeah, among other things, you'll get the hang of it, do whatever we tell you and like I said, it will be our secret, well its Daz's secret as well."

"I thought you said you wouldn't tell anyone." I complained.

"I didn't but Daz the nosy bastard, lifted the vid from my phone an bluetoothed it to his. Now he's seen it and has a copy, what could I say. I had to let him in on it. I can tell him no way you're gonna look after him if you like, but that's up to you. I can't stop him doing whatever he wants with that vid, now can I?" Connor waited for a few moments. "Well!, are you going to do as you're told?, you can leave anytime you like but consider the consequences.

"Ok, fine." I said begrudgingly.

"Don't get all stroppy on me, remember what I said." Connor's said, obviously irritated by my response.

So I had to suffer the indignation of playing maid to them for a few hours. The alternative was unthinkable. Connor told me to go into the kitchen and strip to my underwear and socks and put my trainers back on. Then I could get to work clearing the place up. I wondered why he wanted me to strip to my socks and trainers. All part of the humiliation I had to suffer for my indiscretion I suppose. I slunk into the kitchen , stripped, then put my socks and trainers back on and returned to the lounge.

12