A Snitch in Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove any feelings of embarrassment from my mind by trying to concentrate on the task at hand. Get the place tidy, keep them topped up with beer and chasers and maybe, just maybe I would make it through the day. Lickety split, I had the place in reasonable order after 40 minutes or so. I asked Connor what I should do next.

"Well seeing as how you love dirty sneakers so much, you can start with that. Daz's Nikes are a fuckin' mess so get down and start lickin' 'em clean. Make a good job of it and when you're done take 'em off and give his feet a good service. Daz's feet are fucking legendary, they're stinkers. Don't tell me you aren't going to fucking love it, we saw what you did in my room don't forget. There's no trying to be all fuckin' coy now."

I knew he wasn't in the mood for any resistance. Connor moved the coffee table out of the way to give me room. This wasn't going to be such an ordeal after all. They were giving me exactly what I fantasised about. I was going to get to sniff and rub the stinky feet and socks of Connor and Daz, two really good looking straight guys. Shit!, if I made a good job of it maybe I would get to do it again.

I approached Daz on my knees and bent down to meet his feet. I sniffed and licked at his dirty battered trainers. I took one of them off and pressed my face deep into it. The warmth and smell was moreish to me. I inhaled the scent and savoured it. His feet had obviously been encased in the tight fitting trainers for some time. They had released their odorous gift and flooded the insides of his Nikes with his essence.

Daz seemed almost oblivious to my attention at first. I removed the second trainer and was rewarded with another strong cheesy whiff. Moving on to his socked feet, I gave them a thorough sniffing first, then massaged both feet with his socks still on. I couldn't control my obvious excitement and my cock had grown so stiff that it would have held up a wedding marquee. I unconsciously started to rub myself but Connor told me firmly to leave my dick alone. I wasn't allowed to touch it. It was already aching with the amount of blood that was coursing through it.

Daz's socks were just a little damp with sweat and had to be peeled off, the cloth sticking slightly to his skin and leaving its weave imprint. I kissed his feet gently, then licked every inch of both, lifting each foot in turn so as to get everywhere. Finally while caressing the bare beauties, I sucked on his toes, making sure to get between them with my dancing tongue. His toes wiggled with delight.

"Whoa, fuck mate he's giving you some right treatment. How can he stand it?, your feet fucking reek mate. You must be fucking liking it, look at ya dick mate, it's fucking bursting to get outta them trackies bud." Exclaimed Connor.

"I tell ya what, you wanna get some of this, it's fuckin ace. I never thought gettin' ya feet licked was so fuckin' horny. I didn't believe you when you said he would do all that shit to our feet. I thought you was jokin'. Your'e next mate, you wait and see." Daz bellowed back.

"I told ya. The little cunt loves it. Oi, get on his shlong and give it a good suck." Connor ordered. "Gaw on Daz, just tell him what you want doing. That's what he's here for, to do whatever we want."

Daz slipped both hands into his trackies and played with his hidden skewer. Rubbing himself and massaging his balls. I could see he was hesitant.

"Yeah but ain't it fuckin' gay bro?" Daz questioned.

"Naah, he's the one doin' the knob noshing mate. We're just gettin' our balls emptied. Don't worry about him either, he's a pouff, they all love the cock mate."

This couldn't be true. I thought they would just make me be a footslave to humiliate me but it looked like I was going to get the chance to suck off two good looking sexy straight blokes. Them being straight mad it all the dirtier and sexier. Daz scootched his tracksuit bottoms off completely and spread his legs wide apart. I crawled towards his package. The nearer I got, the stronger the smell of his cock and balls. I lapped at the hairy life giving testicles.

If I was to write a list of "My favourite cocks", Daz's would be right near the top. A little longer than average, somewhere between 7 and 8 inches at a guess, and just thick enough to fill an open mouth without stretching my lips too far. His dick was uncircumcised and perfectly formed. It was pumped to the point of bursting and pulsed with every beat of his heart. In one move I ran my tongue from balls to the tip. Clear shiny precum oozed from his bellend and announced his readiness. I licked the cock snot from the tip, kissed it and tasted the intimacy.

My lips parted and slid over his helmet. I moved closer to allow me to slide my lips all the way down his hot veiny rod. I used my thumb and forefinger to slide his foreskin up and down as my head did the same, concentrating on slobbering just the first couple of inches. I kept that rhythm going for a good six or seven minutes. I couldn't hold back any longer. I wanted his cock all the way to the back of my throat again.

Daz was feeling the effects of my hot wet cavity and had the same idea. He naturally took my head with both hands so that he could push his cock home. He started to thrust and pump his manhood into my makeshift pussy mouth. Each time he thrust into me I got a whiff of the thick black thatch of pubes that topped his junk. Oh God, this young lad was skull fucking me. I must have been giving him such amazing feelings that he couldn't control himself. He started to fuck like fury 'til he erupted. He pumped his seed into me. Unloaded his love muck right down my throat. I couldn't have been happier. I made him cum with just my mouth. Absolute bliss.

"Awww, fuck man, how was that?" Connor asked.

"It was fucking awesome my friend, It's true what they say about gay blokes being able to give good head." Daz said.

Conner told me to go get beers for them. When I returned, he had his trackies and boxer shorts around his ankles and he was playing with his fuckstick. I so wanted to go straight to it and gobble his dick, but I instinctively knew that I had to start with his trainers which were an altogether different affair to Daz's. He was wearing a nearly new pair of black Nike TN's. Nevertheless, I spent some time slavering over them. I eased them off his feet real slow and made a meal of sniffing and caressing his socked feet. I was a little disappointed that his feet didn't smell as strong as the trainers I'd sniffed in his room, but they were new and needed to be worn in and gather his alpha aroma.

I swear that I recognised his scent though, as if it was familiar to me from the previous experience. It had been so long since I'd done this. I wondered if I was actually able to recognise the smell of an individuals feet. I sucked and licked Connor's feet for a respectable amount of time before I looked up to get permission to move on to servicing his swollen shaft. His eyes told me I could.

I approached his crotch with due respect, drawing in the heady stink of his sweaty bollocks. I licked at his heavy ballsac and he widened his knees to give me better access all round.

The hairy nuts fitted in my mouth perfectly one at a time. I wanted to lick his funky arse which I could smell from between his legs but I daren't go too low because he hadn't instructed me to do so. Hopefully I might get to go there on another occasion. I rubbed my moist lips up and down his pussy pleaser tonguing it as I went, making sure to cover the whole thing in kisses and lightly biting which he seemed to enjoy judging by the ahh's and ohh's he was emitting.

At last I was going to get his cock in my mouth and taste his meaty pole. Looking down at it I saw that his cock had been leaking so much that the foreskin had collected his sticky gloopy precum and was almost foaming. I peeled back the skin and swiped my tongue over his angry bellend. The thick goo was ambrosia to me. I slid my lips down all the way to his pubes in one go then up again, lashing with my tongue around his helmet when there was room.

I rocked back and forth slurping and sucking on his rod for a few minutes. Connor suddenly pushed me away and stood up. He took my head in his hands and started to fuck furiously almost chocking me. then plunged his fuckstick as far as he could raping my mouth and I felt his cock spewing his fuck sludge against the back of my throat. It didn't stop gushing spunk into me for ages. Connor's legs almost buckled as he convulsed in reams of pleasure.

"Fuck I needed that Daz, this little cunt is going to be really useful to us mate." Connor asserted.

"Yeah, he's a proper cocksucker." Daz agreed.

I spent an hour or so more looking after the boys, cleaned the bathroom and kitchen, and waited for further instructions.

"Ok, cunt, you can get dressed and fuck off." Connor commanded.

"Oi, give me your number before you go kid, I'll be needing you from time to time." Daz said.

I got dressed and wrote my number down for Daz before I left. On the way home I fantasised about how much more they might get me to do. Even if things didn't progress, I was more than delighted to continue sucking off these two lads and worshipping their feet, socks and trainers whenever the call came. Fuck, I would have slept on the steps of the building if I could, just waiting to be called. I had been so intimate, so close to these young men. I liked that Connor called me cunt and told me to fuck off.

My belly was full of cum and my nostrils and lungs full of their stink. I was a happy boy. When I got home I was busting for a piss but Colin was fucking some bird in the shower. I could hear them moaning and gasping. I didn't want to wash my two Master's smell off me anyway, so I took a leak in the kitchen sink. I lit up a spliff and sat in my room playing the mornings events back in my mind and all the sights and smells that I had been blessed with. I drifted off and dreamt of what was to come.

To be continued...

12