A Snowy Christmas Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw Jerry reach down, taking hold of his cock, starting to stroke it, and it emboldened her, the fire insider her burning hotter at the thought of him watching, pleasuring himself.

"Ohhh, yes Jenny, that feels so good," she purred, "your tongue feels so good in my pussy."

Jenny redoubled her efforts, tongue finding Shannon's clit and the older woman couldn't hold back the orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes..." she moaned as it crashed over her.

Everything was still for a moment, then Jenny was beside her on the bed, her head on her shoulder.

"That was amazing."

"I've never done that before, I'm glad you liked it" the younger woman answered.

"I haven't done it since college, but I bet it's just like riding a bike."

She quickly slid out from under Jenny and moved down between the other woman's legs.

"Wait, please...you don't have to." Jenny started to protest.

"I want to...I really want to," Shannon answered as her hands slid up Jenny's thin legs, taking hold of her panties and sliding them down. She tossed them aside then lifted the nightgown to find herself looking at Jenny's hard cock. She looked up at Jenny, seeing the mix of fear and embarrassment on her face, then back down at the penis. It was small, barely 5 inches in length, and not much bigger around than her thumb, but it was smooth, hairless, and perfect. She took it in her mouth, a hand finding Jenny's balls, caressing them as she took it all in. She felt the tension drain from Jenny's body and she began to work. Moving up and down on it, then pausing for a moment, letting it free, stroking it with her hand as she licked the tip before taking it back into her mouth. She continued for several minutes, listening to Jenny's pants and soft moans, glancing over from time to time to see Jerry slowly stroking his own cock.

Inevitably Jenny said softly, "I'm going to..."

Shannon made sure it was back in her mouth, bobbing up and down faster now, and then she felt the first blast of Jenny's cum in her mouth. She swallowed as a second then a third wave filled her mouth struggling to take it all down. Then it was over, she felt Jenny almost go limp on the bed.

Part of Shannon wanted to lay down beside her, snuggle against her and fall blissfully asleep, but she knew she couldn't, the fire was still there, she needed more. She stood up, pulling the chemise off, and tossing it next to Jenny's panties on the floor. She strode confidently over to Jerry, who was on his side, still slowly stroking his cock.

His cock was bigger than his sisters, and she pushed him onto his back. She was on the bed, straddling him in an instant, he abandoned his cock and put his hands on her breasts. She took hold of him guiding him into her wetness as she lowered herself on top of him.

She paused for a moment. Savoring the feeling of it filling her, the eager hands on her breasts, looking over, seeing Jenny watching now. She began to move, up and down, then rocking her hips, riding his hard young cock, enjoying every moment. She worked up to a steady rhythm, reaching down, hands on Jerry's chest, steadying herself as she did. She saw Jenny get out of bed, she disappeared into the bathroom.

Shannon's focus returned to Jerry and the feel of his body. She was lost in the moment when she felt a new weight on the bed. Jenny was behind her now, she pressed against Shannon's back, her small breasts pressed against Shannon's back, rocking along with her as she rode her brother's cock. Then her soft hands were pressing Shannon forward. She adjusted her legs, and as she did Jerry lifted his head, taking one of her nipples in his mouth.

Jenny's hands were on her ass now, caressing it squeezing it, then spreading her cheeks. She heard a blurping sound and then felt the press of something against her ass. Jenny pushed forward, the tip of her small penis pressing against Shannon's sphincter. Shannon felt it entering her, slowing her own motion on Jerry as this new sensation found her. It was soon completely inside her. She found a new rhythm now, moving forward and back, one motion sliding a cock out of her pussy as it pressed another deeper into her ass, then the other way. Back and forth, back and forth.

She was almost in a daze, the sensations overwhelming her, when Jerry grunted.

Echoing his sister's words," I'm going to..." and she felt him cum inside her.

"Me too... me too," his sister added as she came again.

The feeling of Jenny's small cock spasming in her ass pushed Shannon over the edge as well, and she let out a cry of passion.

The trio lay still, Shannon on top of Jerry, Jenny behind her, both cocks slowly softening inside her.

Jenny went first, moving to lay down on the bed, then Shannon rolled off him, ending up between the siblings.

They both snuggled in close and she drifted off to a very satisfied sleep.

Shannon woke up the next morning to sunlight streaming through the window. The coats were missing from the closet, and their sweaters and suitcase where nowhere to be seen. She reached for her phone to check the time, and discovered a note next to it, written on the hotel stationary.

"Thank you for everything, and especially the most amazing first time we could have asked for."

It was signed J&J inside a heart.

12