Clothing Store Stuff

Story Info
She saw this guy at the mall in a clothing store.
5.2k words
4.36
8.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while since she had stepped into a clothing store. But this had been the third time this week she had been to this specific store, and now she was sure the manager of the place had her badly taken picture and description scrawled in some notebook as a potential shoplifter.

But it wasn't the merchandise she was looking to pick up.

It was him.

She saw him when she was browsing the clearance rack, knelt down, evaluating whether she needed another blind box item that will inevitably not contain the character she was looking for, when she heard a deep voice speak.

"Excuse me," she glanced up as she spotted him - and she swore her breath got, because she didn't breathe while this man kneeled next to her to place more items on clearance.

Spiky locks messily on either side, bangs falling in front of his face as he bent down, a tattoo on his temple - dark eyeshadow around his eyes - and his eyes - god, his eyes were gorgeous.

He was everything that her teenager self had wanted - the same guys whose profiles she had looked at growing up and thought were so hot. She caught a glance at the My Chemical Romance t-shirt as he stood, in black jeans, as he caught her staring.

"Can I help you find something?"

His tone was casual, but he was curious, probably curious why she was staring at him with wide-eyed eyes.

"No, no, sorry, I..," no, don't tell the hot store worker that he is hot - first of all its confusing, second of all..., "I just wanted to say, I like your t-shirt."

Fuck. Out of all the things to say - I like your style, I like your fit, I like your hair, she had to pick the most generic comment.

He only nods, but she caught the barest upward twitch of the corner of his lip.

"Thanks."

And that's all it took - she now needed to see him smile.

Over the next few days innocently shopping at the store, she finds out his name, from one of the other workers, calling his name. His hair was usually in a ponytail, but one of the days his hair was down, and she heard him complain that his hair tie had snapped.

And his hair looked so good down, his long locks fell past his shoulders, but this was her chance to talk to him.

"I have some extra hair ties, if you want them," she offered him a few hair ties.

"I overheard you talking with the other worker, I hope you don't mind."

And he shakes his head, his lips quirked in that almost smile that makes her heart squeeze.

Fuck.

"Not at all, thank you," and his fingers brush against hers as he takes the hair ties, and she turned to leave, but his voice stopped her.

"I've noticed you a couple times when I've come in, not in a weird way, I just..."

"I've noticed you too," and finally he's smiling and she knew he's got her, she knew she's fucked.

And she did got fucked. In the back of the clothing store during his break.

It had been a few weeks of them talking and flirting, until finally, during his break he got her snuck into the back to show her the merchandise they haven't put out yet. And she scoffed when she came across a bullet vibrator.

"You guys sell these?"

He shrugs. "They started to in the last few years, not a lot. They don't want the parents to become too outraged, but just enough."

And she snorts, turning the bullet over in her fingers curiously.

"Have you ever used one before?"

And her cheeks burn, as she bit her lip.

"No I never have."

And the next question stumbles out as a joke.

"Why? Wanna help me learn?"

And she wants to bite her tongue, but she's too busy with the foot in her mouth to do so, and before she can apologize he speaks.

"I would."

Her eyes snap to his, and she realizes how close he is, his eyes not filled with humor but something else. Lust? And his lips curled in a small smile.

Fuck.

"You're gonna have to be a little quieter, love," he murmurs into her ear, pressing kisses to her neck, as she's pressed between his firm chest and the metal storage rack, fingers laced as she held on, the vibration between her thighs the only thing ringing in her ears.

But how could she be quiet?

The bullet vibrator pressed right against her clit, and his thick fingers were parting her folds, so close to sinking into her, his deep voice whispering in her ear, hot breath against her neck.

The coil in her stomach was only growing tighter and tighter. Her squeals only grew more and more insistent. His fingers sunk into her mouth.

"Suck!" he ordered, her cunt twitches at the demand, as she does, sucking and licking messily on his fingers.

"Good girl."

And he clicks the button of the vibrator again, increasing the vibration, making her eyes widen, a gasp around his fingers.

"So responsive," he groans, as her legs grow weak, and he's stepping forward to steady her, but it also settles his dick between her ass cheeks.

He's huge.

The bulge presses into her, pulling a hiss from his lips as she leaned back against it.

"Trying to tease me, sweetheart?"

He pulled his fingers out of her mouth, a string of spit connecting his fingers to her lips.

"Don't forget who's teaching you," he sinks his spit soaked fingers into her needy cunt, making her back arch into his body.

"So tight, despite the vibrator," he hummed.

"Please-," and he starts to fuck his fingers in and out, the squelch of her pussy ringing in her ears mixing with the buzz of the vibrator - she's already so close.

"I'm-," she starts.

"Cum for me," he's grunting, as his fingers reach even deeper inside her, dragging against her walls as he curls them, finding that one spot that has her seeing stars.

Her moan as she came is stifled against her own palm, as he only maxes out the vibration and fucks her through herr orgasm.

"One more for me, pretty, you can do it."

"No, no, please too much, can't-," and he only pressed sweet kisses to her neck, and how was she already close, she just orgasmed?

But the coil in her stomach was growing tighter by the second, and she's nearly crying when she cums again, her slick dripping down his fingers and the vibrator as he eases it from her, and then splatters onto the dirty tile floor of the backroom of the store.

"Good girl," he murmurs as he's tilting her head back and around for a kiss.

She catches a glimpse of the glint of her release on his black painted nails as he presses the pads into her mouth, her tongue swirling around his digits and sucking them clean.

"That's it, clean up your mess f'me," and his other hand is wiping the tears from her eyes.

"So pretty when you cry. Can't wait to make you do it again."

Her cunt twitches at the thought, her cum still dripping down her thighs.

"Again?" and he's pressing another sinful kiss to her lips.

"You didn't think this would be our only lesson, did you?"

And it wasn't. The next lesson was spent in the fitting rooms, during a particular dead early afternoon in the store. He had her spread on the fitting room bench, her black jeans pulled down to her ankles, as his head found its way between her thighs.

She could barely hold back her whimpers as he pressed all too hot kisses to the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, burning already with his warm breath. It was too much.

He was too much.

"How's that feeling?"

Dark eyes flicking up to meet hers, half lidded with lust, as he watches her panting face, her head against the wall of the fitting room.

"Use your words, love!"

"Too good," the last syllable of his name escaped her lips in a gasp, as her cunt twitched as his fingers teased her through the soaked material of her panties.

"Please, please, need you."

"What do you need?" and his fingers pull away, as his lips press a kiss to her clit, pulling a whine from her.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Please, just-," and he's tugging her panties aside, cool air rushing over her all too hot pussy.

"Please just touch me. W-with your fingers or mouth."

His tongue drags over her messy cunt, and god, it feels too good - but a twinge makes her pause, and when she feels it draw a circle around her clit, she realized what it was. He had a tongue piercing. Her fingers thread their way in his locks, tugging slightly.

He grunts, vibrating against her wet cunt, as she pulled him impossibly closer to where she needed him most. His nose bumping against her clit.

"You smell so good - how's that possible?"

Her eyes squeezed shut as his hands pushed her thighs further apart.

That's when they heard the click of the entrance, and the door swinging shut.

Shit, the door he forgot to lock it.

Forgot when she pulled him into a kiss right when he was ready to take a lunch break, all other thoughts had flown out of his brain once he let those doors swing shut and her lips had met his - well, left his brain and flooded southward.

He also didn't think a customer would be persistent enough to try the door and wander in when the doors were shut and the closed sign was hung up.

"Should we-," and the footsteps draw closer - and fuck - did she got wetter? And tighter - his moan is muffled against her walls.

"Stop, we-," he interrupted her.

"You don't mean that," he whispers, dark, half lidded eyes looking up at her, her essence and his spit soaking his lips and dripping down his chin.

And the footsteps are receding, the sounds of the shuffling and clinking of clothes hangers on racks in the distance, but all she can hear are the sounds of the wet, needy squelch of her cunt.

"You aren't being honest - but you are down here," and his lips find her clit, sucking lightly, making her head jerk back.

"Want them to know how good I make you feel?"

His lips leave her clit with a small pop, before murmuring against the soft skin of her thigh.

"Be quiet for me, baby," and his tongue slips back into her pussy.

He's nearly slurping her juices up, his tongue tasting every centimeter of her, deliciously dragging against her twitching walls with his piercing, as her toes curl and her mouth parts in a muffled moan, one hand clamped over her mouth, and the other digging into his scalp.

How could the person not hear her? How couldn't they hear the wet squelch of her cunt as he fucked it with his tongue? How couldn't they hear her badly swallowed moans and the sounds of her heart pounding out of her chest - and if they did, they certainly didn't care enough to stop browsing through the fucking store.

And she's close, so fucking close, and she didn't hear the footsteps drawing close to the fitting rooms because her ears only can hear the wet suck of his mouth against her clit or the press of his tongue in and out of her folds, her thighs twitched under his grasp, fingers pressed into her flesh.

"I'm so--," he interrupts her again.

"Cum f'me, need to feel you cum around my tongue," he sucks on her clit hard, teeth grazing the sensitive spot, and she cums, hard, her hand forsaking her lips to find purchase on his head, squirting all over his face as she did, soaking him along with the bench of the fitting room.

And she can't help the whimpers and moans that left her lips, as he lapped up her release without a care.

She slumped against the wall of the fitting room, body still buzzing from her orgasm, as he finally pulled his tongue out, glancing up at her. Her chest heaves as she watched him lick her cum from his lips and chin, before wiping the rest away, and her eyes drift downward to the erection he was palming. Her fingers unconsciously reach for it, when she hears a door slam shut making both jump.

She covered her mouth - the customer, and his eyes met hers, as the two break out in a laugh.

"Lock the door next time," she sighed, covering her burning face with her hands, as he chuckled, lips curled in a smile.

"So there's going to be a next time?" he tilts his head, and she flushed.

How could he go from eating her out like a desperate man without water to this innocent puppy?

"Not if you don't lock the door."

"It's their fault for coming in when the doors were closed and there was a sign that said closed in big letters on the door."

She shook her head, as he drew closer.

"Now, I have twenty minutes of lunch left - so where were we?"

And she pushed him towards the changing room door.

"Go lock the door first," and he relents, chuckling.

"Just for that, I'm going to look for the clit sucker I couldn't find before."

~~~~

The two fell into a pattern.

And she had become a regular at the clothing store. She hung around as he stocked the shelves, did inventory, price re-labeling, and even as he spoke to customers. She watched other customers speak to him, even flirt with him, but he never cracked a smile.

Two girls were very persistent, but they deflated as he walked away after answering their questions, brushing past her, his hand brushing against her ass discreetly. Heat rushed to her cheeks, her head snapping to him as his lips curled when her eyes caught his gaze. But even so...

She was still just as clueless of where she stood with him as she was when this started.

"You two have been pretty hot and heavy lately, huh?" she nearly jumped out of her skin, as his colleague smiled knowingly, leaning against the counter with a shit eating grin.

"What are you-"

"Please, like we don't know what goes on in the back during breaks?" he raises an eyebrow, as she bit her lip.

"Plus, never have I seen that gloomy guy smile, much less as much he does with you."

"Really?"

Her eyes found him again, as he crouched and lined up blind boxes on one of the shelves - but she can't help the nagging question circling in the back of her mind -- why hasn't he asked he out yet?

The two hooked up, in and out of the store, but he still hadn't asked her on a date. Even in the last few weeks, the two hadn't even spent any real time together, except for her visits to the store - he hasn't even taken her into the back.

For all she knew, she's one of many people he's bedding. Even if he doesn't seem the type.

"What? Trouble in paradise?"

His colleague pulled her out of her thoughts, head tilted and all too eager.

"What's wrong?"

"No, it's-" he cuts her off with a look, and she relent with a slight pout.

"He just hasn't asked me out yet. I'm just wondering what he's thinking-"

"Well, I definitely don't think he's seeing anyone else," he hums, "but he does tend to go straight home a lot when you're not around. Maybe something is going on at home?"

And then he's pushing her towards him.

"No time like the present to find out."

"Chase! How about you and your favorite regular go for a quick walk and get us some drinks from the food court?"

He grins, offering some money.

"Be a doll, won't you?"

Chase sighs.

"Fine," and he brushes past her, taking the cash, before glancing back at her.

"You coming?"

She glanced between the two of them, before following him out of the store. They walked in relative silence, slipping past customers, as they reached the food court. He orders, paying with the cash his colleague gave, as he passed her one of the drinks.

"Can I ask you something?"

His eyes slid to her.

"Of course," and god, his eyes stop her thoughts in their tracks - he's so unfairly gorgeous, funny, sweet -- she didn't want to screw this up.

She opened her mouth to speak when she heard a voice.

"Big bro, that you?"

A rush of hair and energy wrapped around Chase all of a sudden.

"I didn't think you got off until later," it's a teenage boy, maybe fifteen or sixteen, his arm wrapped around Chase, and a varsity jacket on - this was Chase's brother?

He cracked his rare smile.

"I don't get off until later, Kyle, but I came to grab a drink for Patrick," and Kyle's gaze slides over to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you there," he smiles a thousand watt smile.

"I'm Kyle, Chase's brother," and he's glancing between them, before his mouth falls into an 'o'.

"Are you his girlfriend?"

"Kyle--," he starts, a hint of a blush across his cheeks, as she stifles a laugh.

"I thought you said you were going to study at home with Miles."

"I wanted to see you when your shift got off - I thought we could have dinner together," Kyle pouts, and Chase cracks in an instant, his lips curling.

This boy had his brother wrapped around his finger.

"Ok, but don't goof off. Make sure to study," and Kyle nods.

"Nice to meet you," and he leans in to whisper, "treat my brother good, ok?"

And she flushes, before nodding, as Chase raised an eyebrow, out of earshot.

"I will."

And he's off again, gone as fast as he came.

"Sorry about that," he sighs, still a smile on his lips as he watches his brother in the distance, claiming one of the food court tables for himself and his friend.

"Didn't know Kyle would be here."

"I didn't know you had a brother," and he bites his lip.

"It's relatively new - we're half brothers, but he just came back into my life. He doesn't really have any other biological family. His grandfather just passed, and he's staying with a teacher who decided to foster him."

The two begin to walk back to the store, his gaze fixed downwards at the tacky mall carpeting.

"He's been staying with me for the last few weeks, while his foster father went on a vacation."

And now the pieces were clicking into place.

"And that's why you've been going home a lot lately," and his dark eyes find hers with a tilt of his head.

"I mean, you just haven't had a lot of time lately," she couldn't see his gaze.

"It must be a lot to have a teenager staying with you."

"Yeah, he eats everything in the house, and he's staying in my living room, which leaves little in the way of privacy," and she can still feel the prickle of his gaze on her.

"But I could use a break," and she finally looked and saw a soft expression on his face, the same insecurity she had reflected in his gaze.

No time like the present, right?

"Well, should we maybe go on a date?" and his cheeks flush a pretty red, all the way to the tips of his ears.

"We've done plenty of other things that a couple would do, like-"

And he's shaking his head.

"I know, I know!"

He's the one who can't meet her eyes now, chewing his lip.

"I'd like that. I get off my shift tonight at eight, I told Kyle we'd hang out, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind postponing-"

"We can always do it tomorrow, I don't want to keep you from your brother," and his lips curl into a smile.

"He's a good kid."

"He is," and his fingers find hers again.

"I can tell Patrick that I''l lock up tonight, and maybe after I do, we could-"

"Have another lesson?"

And eight o'clock rolls around far too slow, but he definitely wasn't moving slow when it's only the two.

He's pulling her into the back again, the door swinging shut behind the two. His fingers tightend around her wrists as he's pulling her into a bruising kiss, forcing her lips to part with a gasp, his tongue flicking against hers. The smooth surface of his piercing grazes against her tongue.

And his fingers find the back of her neck, deepening the kiss impossibly, as his other hand slips down the curves of her body, pulling her against him, his clothed cock brushing against her aching cunt.

Fuck. She had almost forgotten how big he was.

And when she heard the zipper of his black jeans, she nearly melted against him.

"Please-?"

"I have to get you ready first, love," his fingers find their way to the front of her jeans and undo the button, tugging the fabric down to her ankles.

Cool air raises goosebumps across her skin, the pads of his fingers press against the wet patch of her panties, and he's groaning.

"But maybe I don't."

"Fuck, so wet for me, aren't you?" he murmurs, as he's walking her backwards, into one of the racks, his fingers press into the soft flesh of her thighs.

12