A Soaking Mess

Story Info
Friendship is golden.
7.3k words
4.82
61.5k
112

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,404 Followers

Note from the author: I have received a lot of requests, over the years, to step outside of my comfort zone and try my hand at a previously unfamiliar genre. Thanks to your unwavering support and ongoing feedback, I am now finally in a place where I am willing to give that a try.

So... here goes. The selected genre is 'watersports' -- with elements of cheating and incest.

As always, if you don't have the stomach for this, please go and read something else.

Otherwise, have fun!

My name is Tessa. I was twenty-three in 2013, and very sexually active. I had had four boyfriends in as many years, and there weren't a lot of things I hadn't tried -- or didn't like for that matter. I loved a good, hard cock up my wet twat, in my hands, or down my throat. I had even let my last boyfriend put it up my ass a couple of times. It wasn't my favorite thing, but I wasn't opposed to it either.

I loved swallowing cum or getting it on my tits. And when I was feeling particularly randy, I would even allow a nice, gooey facial. There's nothing more degrading than looking up at guy after he's just plastered your whole face with his warm, gooey sludge. It really puts a slut in her place!

The reason I had had so many boyfriends was that I had trouble staying faithful. Whenever a new kick -- or bigger cock -- came around, I'd jump all over it. My current boyfriend, number five, was David. He was handsome, kind and funny -- and also hung like a fucking mule.

From the first time I had seen and felt his fat cock, I'd been hooked. I began putting out each and every time we were together, which was quite a lot.

I had a close circle of friends -- three other couples -- which I had known for many years and with whom I hung out on a weekly basis. Being modern, young women, we occasionally discussed our sex life, and because they then blabbed to their boyfriends, the whole group basically knew what a randy whore I was.

So far, however, sex had been kept out of the group dynamic. The guys would sometimes slap my ass or squeeze one of my fat tits when my boyfriend wasn't looking, but that was it. Things sometimes got wild, especially when booze was involved, but we always managed to keep it respectable. Not so much that year...

Every year during the summer, we took a trip together. This year, we had decided on a cabin in the woods, relatively close to a popular lake. David had to work the night shift. He'd tried to get out of it, but his boss wouldn't hear of it. As a result, he wouldn't be able to ride with us. Afterwards, he would take a little nap and then drive up to the lake to meet us there, the next morning.

I had briefly considered bailing as well, as I would be the only one without a partner. Jennifer, one of my best friends, however, had insisted that I'd tag along and had made the rest of the group promise to include me in all conversations... and activities. Pretty prophetic, in hindsight.

Little did I know that this trip was not only going to redefine me sexually, but also my place within the group. Things went south pretty quickly. After arriving at the cabin, we had gone walking and exploring the lake and surrounding woods. Upon returning, we stopped to have a smoke and a drink -- the guys started passing two bottles of vodka around.

We had finished a whole bottle and were well on our way to finishing the second one, when I decided to text my boyfriend -- while I still knew how to operate a phone. I let him know that the scenery was great and sent him a few snaps. Then, I added that I missed him... in more ways than one. I told him that I couldn't wait for him to mount me again.

Apparently, I wasn't the only one who was getting horny. Suddenly, I heard some whistling and some lewd cheering. When I looked up from my phone and turned around, I noticed Jennifer, on her knees, sucking my brother's cock -- right there, barely fifty meters from the cabin.

A little shocked, but with my inhibitions already partially gone by the alcohol, I just stared at the scene. It had been years since I had seen Eric's cock... and never this hard. But oh my, what a nice, fat dick it was. As I was staring at my brother's dick, getting quite worked up, the two other couples joined in.

Cassandra looked over at her boyfriend, Bill, who was unzipping his pants, smiled and sank to her knees. Eager and also clearly horny, Evi also got on her knees in front of Tom and begin unwrapping her boyfriend's meaty cock.

And so there I was, staring down at my three friends, all of them on their knees, sucking cock. At first, I wanted to turn and walk away, but I quickly found myself more randy than embarrassed -- wishing that David was there, so I could bob my head up and down his dick too.

About three minutes into the group blowjob, Jennifer -- who was in the middle -- suddenly stopped sucking, let go of Eric's cock and scooted over to her right, nudging Cassandra out of the way. Surprised, but too horny and wasted to object, she giggled and allowed Jennifer to slide her slut mouth over Bill's cock, as they both smiled up at him.

Now that he was in good hands, Cassandra moved over to the other side of the lineup, kneeling beside Evi and tapping her shoulder. Evi, who probably had her eyes closed at the time, was surprised to see what was going on. She quickly realized what was expected of her.

Less drunk than Jennifer and Cassandra, Evi was a bit more hesitant. She tentatively glanced over at Eric's cock, which she was now expected to suck and slowly let go of Tom's cock. Cassandra impatiently nudged her out of the way, quickly took her place and gulped Tom's fat cock down her slut throat.

Realizing she was now the odd one out, Evi slowly wrapped her hand around Eric's dick and slowly put it into her mouth. After a few hesitant sucks, she stopped caring -- much like her friends -- exactly which cock she was sucking and started enjoying herself again.

The girls started swapping cock every minute or so, giggling and just having fun. It was obvious that they were very horny and randy -- their minds clouded with alcohol. The guys, on the other hand, except for the occasional glance to the left or right, hardly moved at all, obviously afraid of jinxing what was probably one of the best moments of their lives.

I was baffled. Sucking cock in front of your friends -- especially when you're drunk -- is one thing, but this merry-go-round-thing they'd going on was something else entirely. My god, I was wet!

After a few minutes, Jennifer -- who had just started sucking off Bill again -- suddenly poked her head up and called out, "Hey Tessa, why don't you join us? Come on, I'll share!"

Cassandra and Evi turned their heads, using their right hands to stroke the dick they were currently pleasuring -- causing the guys to look up at me as well.

As a result, all six of them now had their eyes on me, waiting for my decision. No pressure! I hesitated for a moment, but considering that I was, by now, probably hornier than the rest of them combined, it didn't take long to give into my lust.

I briefly thought about David and how I shouldn't cheat on him, but, unsurprisingly enough, that just made me hornier. I sauntered over to Jennifer and kneeled down beside her, briefly looking up at Bill, before sliding my warm mouth over his big dick.

After a couple of minutes, Jennifer nudged me to the right, as she was being nudged by Evi, who was already scooting over, eager to start sucking off Bill. And so, I suddenly found myself in front of Eric. Now, I was feeling whorish and cheap, but blowing my own brother...

Saving Eric and myself from further embarrassment, Jennifer quickly wrapped her mouth around his dick and did the honors. Having nothing else to do, I simply stared at the scene, and at my brother's fat, veiny cock -- getting significantly hornier than I already was.

Another couple of minutes later, Jennifer and I got up and moved to the other end of line, kneeling down in front of Tom, whose dick seemed even bigger than his friends'. Eager to taste it, I gulped it down and started deep throating him. We moved down the line again... and then again, finding ourselves, once more, in front of my brother.

As before, Jennifer started sucking him off, but she must have sensed how fucking randy I was -- and that maybe I could be persuaded to do the unthinkable. After glancing at me a couple of times, she slowly took Eric's dick out of her mouth and gently presented it to me.

I glanced up at my brother, who was as shocked and surprised as I was, but even more so when he noticed me leaning in. His eyes grew wide as I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to tease his puffed-up head. He groaned as I closed my warm, wet, little slut mouth around his shaft.

The rest of the group quickly noticed what I was up to -- orally servicing my own brother.

"God Tessa, you fucking slut," Evi chuckled.

"Fuck yeah," Cassandra whispered softly.

After about twenty seconds, the novelty had worn off and they both resumed bobbing their heads up and down their suitors' cock. Several minutes later, we switched again, and then again... and again. None of us really had a plan here. We were just sucking cock for the fun of it -- and to feel like complete sluts.

"I am out," Evi announced, after a couple of more rotations, "I need a smoke."

She got up and took a few steps back, as she lit up a cigarette. There were now three guys for three sluts, providing me with my very own cock to suck and balls to lick...

Two rotations later, I was on my knees, sucking Tom's cock, which had somewhat diminished in hardness -- not surprisingly, considering we had been sucking on it for close to thirty minutes. Suddenly, I felt a powerful squirt against the back of my throat.

Surprised and shocked, I pulled back and coughed. At first, I figured it was cum. However, I quickly realized that it didn't taste like cum, nor that the amount of liquid matched any ejaculation I had ever swallowed, seen or felt.

While my brain was still trying to figure out what was happening, his cock squirted another warm jet of piss smack in the middle of my face. Startled, I closed my eyes and shook my head, opening my mouth to let the piss, already in there, flow out, over my chin and onto my clothes.

The rest of the group looked over at me and snickered, thinking Tom had jizzed in my face. It was Evi, standing right next to us -- still holding her cigarette -- who quickly realized something was off, probably because she couldn't see any jizz on my face.

"Oh my god Tom, did you... did you just piss in her mouth?" she asked shocked. As soon as she realized she was right, she threw away what was left of her cigarette and started slapping him on his arm, shouting, "... and in her face! You fucking pig. I can't believe you!"

The rest of the group stopped what they were doing and just gawked at the three of us, shocked. As Tom reached out his left hand, trying to fend off Evi's smacking, he wrapped his right hand around his dick. Just moments later, another brief, but powerful stream squirted out of his dick and splashed against my face.

You could have heard a pin drop right about then. Everyone seemed to hold their breath. Even Evi stopped hitting Tom and didn't move another muscle. All of them were waiting for me to freak out and run away screaming.

However, I just sat there, feeling my top cling to my skin and the soft summer breeze caressing my moist face. I didn't know what to do. I was shocked and appalled, but on the other hand, I was hornier than I had ever been before.

My pussy was throbbing. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself. I don't know how long I actually sat there, but I guess it was close to ten seconds. Not a sound or giggle to be heard.

Then, suddenly, Tom took a bit of a chance and let out another, slightly longer, stream. It hit my tit area, completely drenching my white top in a matter of seconds.

"God damned," Evi whispered, glancing down at me, curious to see how I was going to react to this third display of blatant disrespect.

As it turned out, it was exactly the little push I needed. In an unprecedented moment of clarity, I softly grabbed Tom's dick and aimed it at the center of my face, looking up at him.

"What the..." Evi whispered, baffled. Tom promptly released another jet, then a slightly longer one, and finally started pissing uninterrupted.

I moved his dick from left to right, up and down, letting him soak my entire face thoroughly and extensively. Feeling his warm piss run down the rest of my body, drenching my top and skirt in the process, made me so fucking horny that I swiftly put my left hand under my skirt, pulled my panties aside and started playing with myself. God, I felt like such a dirty slut.

"Fuck yeah," Tom grunted as he gawked down at me, proud that his little plan had worked. The rest of the group just gawked at me, flabbergasted at my behavior. I didn't care and just kept fingering my hot little pussy as Tom continued emptying his bladder on me.

When he was finally empty and his stream had subsided to just a few drops, no one -- least of all me -- knew what to do or say next, to get past the awkwardness. A bit sorry that it was over, and that I hadn't cum yet, I slowed down my fingering.

But as I let go of Tom's flaccid cock and wiped my eyes, Bill stepped up to me, put his left hand on my head -- turning it towards him -- and aimed his half-hard cock at my face.

"What the fuck?" Cassandra gasped, moments later, as her boyfriend started pissing on me too.

My left hand, still under my skirt, resumed pleasuring my raunchy little twat as I enjoyed this raw, animalistic humiliation. After extensively soaking my face, Bill also pissed on my top, my arms, my skirt and my knees.

"No need to get up, you little slut!" I heard Eric say, as he stepped up behind me. While Bill was still trickling on my front, my own brother started pissing all over my backside. He knew that I was in no condition to object or to stop him, and aimed his stream at my long, blond hair -- the last pristine spot left on my body.

I could feel myself slipping further and further into debauchery -- steadily approaching an orgasm -- as I continued pumping my pussy with two fingers. My friends were gasping and whispering, but I didn't care. This was the nastiest and weirdest thing I had ever done. It seemed that I had found a new kick!

As I felt Eric's stream subsiding, I began to worry that I wasn't going to get myself off in time. But then, Tom came to the rescue as he suddenly stepped up to my face -- groaning and moaning like a wild boar -- and started ejaculating all over it.

I had no problem achieving an explosive orgasm after that. I climaxed and screamed at the top of lunges. In the process, of course, I opened my mouth wide and some of Tom's cum made it in. I didn't care and just sat there, moaning and screaming, violently rocking back and forth on my knees, fingering the crap out of my hot twat. I must have been quite the spectacle!

Tom, always the arrogant one, leaned in as soon as his ejaculation was over, and cheekily wiped his cock off on my forehead. Another reason for me to climax just little harder...

Apparently, he wasn't the only one who had been jacking off to my performance. As soon as he stepped back, Bill swiftly took Tom's place and moved in so close, that his fist -- the one he was pumping himself with -- actually started bumping against my chin.

After jacking off for about twenty more seconds, he gently -- carefully avoiding Tom's cum -- pressed his enflamed tip against my nose and let loose. His enormous load was quite watery and quickly started running down my nose and cheeks, over my chin onto my clothes.

When he was done emptying his balls on me too, Bill stepped back as well. Eric, still standing right behind me, promptly grabbed a fistful of my drenched hair, wrapped it around his half-hard cock and started jacking off.

"So, you take cum as well, huh, you fucking slut," he grunted, clearly not thinking highly of me at that particular moment -- and who could blame him.

Jennifer, his girlfriend and always the cooler one of the bunch, slid her right hand down her jeans and started playing with herself.

"God Eric, do you have any idea how fucked up this is?" she moaned.

"Yeah!" he grunted, furiously jacking off.

"You don't mind, do you?" he asked, a few seconds later. Considering she was rubbing herself in front of everyone, we could all pretty much guess the answer.

"Far be it for me to ruin this special brother-sister moment," she chuckled.

Meanwhile, I was just sitting there -- my whole body soaked in piss and cum -- on my knees, waiting for a third load of spunk. I don't need to tell you just how fucking nasty I was feeling.

"Oh, fuck sis," Eric whispered, barely a minute later, as he let go of my hair and stepped up to my face, frantically beating his huge dick just inches from my nose.

I tenderly glanced up at him, while I opened my mouth wide and lewdly hung out my tongue.

"Oh, you dumb whore!" Eric grunted in disbelief. And with those words, he started ejaculating all over my face. It was a big load and his sperm was thick and creamy. It felt so wonderfully humiliating to take such a disgusting facial from my own brother, in front of an audience!

The guys, now relieved -- in more than one way -- all stepped back. I had feared that the girls would be too appalled, too shocked or too disgusted to come anywhere near me. But as soon as my little performance was over, Evi squatted down next to me, put one hand on my bare, soaked leg and used her hanky to wipe the cum and piss out of my eyes.

"You okay, hon?" she whispered, genuinely concerned.

"Yeah," I chuckled, surprised that there wasn't more awkwardness. When I opened my eyes, I noticed Jennifer and Cassandra standing right next to me, unscrewing their water bottles. I closed my eyes again, realizing what they were going to do.

Cassandra went first and poured the contents of the bottle over my face, trying to wash away all of the sperm and piss. Then, Jennifer followed suit and focused on my hair, neck and shoulders. Finally, Evi took out her bottle as well and poured it over my face and top.

"That was... so fucking nasty," Cassandra sighed, as she helped me to my feet.

I smiled and replied, "Yeah, I guess I got a little carried away there."

"You think?" Jennifer chuckled, "Do you do that often?"

"Would you believe me if I said that this was the first time?" I whispered truthfully.

"Oh my god," Evi whispered, shocked to her very core.

"So, are we done here?" Tom rudely interrupted us, eager to get back to the cabin.

"Jeez Tom," Evi exclaimed, "Could you give her a minute?"

"Don't worry about me," I smiled, "I am good to go."

"You sure?" Cassandra double-checked.

"Yeah, nothing a shower can't fix," I whispered.

I surprised myself at how cool I was about this whole thing. I had just taken three golden showers and three disgusting facials. I felt like a cheap slut, a filthy skank and an attention whore -- all rolled into one. And although I did feel a little shame, I also realized that I was still feeling quite raunchy.

And so, we walked back to the cabin. As I headed for one of the bathrooms, the girls gathered in the kitchen to fix everyone another drink, while the guys got comfy on the deck. After peeling off my wet soaked clothes, I took a long, hot shower.

Of course, I couldn't get recent events out of my mind -- and so, I started fingering myself, trying to imagine what David would have to say if he had been there. Even after rubbing myself to a mild climax, I was still horny as fuck. After toweling off, I put on a similar outfit than the one that had gotten ruined: a black skirt and a green halter top, with a black bra and panties underneath.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,404 Followers