A Soaking Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After putting my piss and cum soaked clothes in the washing machine, I grabbed a beer from the fridge and then walked out. As soon as I stepped onto the deck, everyone went quiet -- and I realized they had been talking about me, and my recent performance.

Tom broke the awkward silence by getting up and putting his arm around my shoulder, while he shouted, "Here's our superstar!" I smiled shyly as we tapped our drinks together and then each took a sip. As the rest of the group subtly changed the topic of conversation to what hiking trails we were going to explore that weekend, Tom glanced me up and down a few times...

Then, after checking to see that no one was looking, he put his hand on my ass, wrinkled my skirt up in the back and slipped his hand into my panties. Startled, but realizing I had done much, much worse than letting him feel me up, I ignored it and took another swig from my beer.

However, the bastard didn't let up and after about forty seconds, he had wiggled his middle finger halfway up my wet twat. Because of all the talking and drinking, his abuse went unnoticed for a little while, but eventually Cassandra noticed me squirming and asked, loudly, "Oh my god, are you...?"

This caused the rest of the group to look over at me as well. Realizing that his secret was out, Tom stopped trying to hide what he was doing and began fingering me a lot harder. I moaned, closed my eyes and grabbed the nearest deck chair with my free hand for support.

"God, is she at it again?" Jennifer reacted, shocked. I moaned softly, as my body rocked back and forth to meet Tom's fingering.

"Maybe we should make her the group whore," Eric said.

Hearing those words from my own brother, made me even raunchier than I already was. I dropped my beer on the deck and reached out, grabbing Tom's crotch and squeezing it roughly.

As he continued moving his middle finger around inside of me, I pulled down his zipper and fished his dick out. Luckily, he wasn't fully hard yet, or that would have been impossible to do. I began pumping his dick right there, in front of everyone... our friends, his girlfriend, my brother. I couldn't have cared less!

The only thing on my perverted mind was how I was going to get his sperm out his dick, again. As it turned out, he had given the matter some thought as well. After pulling his fingers out of me, he put down his beer, stepped up behind me and nudged his, now fat, dick next to my panties, in between my ass cheeks, straight up my whorish twat.

Shocked that he would just penetrate me like that, without any warning, I grabbed the deck chair with both hands and glanced back, moaning, "Fuck, are you going to do me, right here?"

"Hell yeah," he replied as he pushed most of his hard dick in there, making me squeal.

"God Tom, hasn't the poor thing been through enough?" Evi asked, shocked.

"Poor thing?" Bill commented, "I haven't heard the slut object once!"

Realizing that he was right, Evi didn't say another word -- knowing that she probably couldn't stop either one of us, even if she'd wanted to.

Suddenly, Jennifer, who was in a deck chair facing me, shifted in her seat, reached under her short skirt and pulled her panties to the side. Then, as she opened her legs as wide as she could, she started playing with herself, right there, in front of everyone.

Eric, her boyfriend, gawked at her and said, "Hon, what the fuck?"

"What? You guys can pump your dicks all you want, but I can't finger my cunt, is that it?"

Too flabbergasted to respond, Eric simply remained quiet.

Raunchy and eager to try something new, I quickly sank down to my knees -- causing Tom to slip out -- and crawled over to Jennifer. As I pushed my face into her crotch and started licking her fingers, and her twat, I used my right hand to pull my ass cheeks open, inviting Tom back in.

He swiftly kneeled behind me and boorishly stuffed his dick back up my drenched twat.

"Oh, you little whore," Jennifer chuckled, "Is there anything you won't do?"

Eric, sitting right next to her, leaned in to gently kiss her cheek and neck. After a few seconds, he whispered something in her ear.

Whatever it was, she seemed intrigued -- as I felt her get a lot wetter all of a sudden.

"I... can't do that," she turned to look at him, shocked and full of questions.

Eric smiled and once again whispered something in her ear.

"You really think so? she asked, moaning.

"Only one way to find out!"

Jennifer turned to look at me and seemed to contemplate the issue for another couple of seconds. Then, suddenly, the little bitch started pissing!

"Oh," I whispered, surprised. I pulled back for a second to look at her little trickle turning into a full-blown piss stream. I grinned, closed my eyes and shoved my face back in her twat.

"Jesus, you piss whore!" she exclaimed, grabbing the arm rests of her chair with both hands. Tom, meanwhile, continued fucking me from behind, getting off on the vulgar scene in front of him. Although I swallowed some of Jennifer's piss, most of it ran down my face, trickling onto the deck.

When her stream subsided, almost a full minute later, I kept on licking her twat and flicking her clit with my tongue. After a little while, as soon as my eyes were free of piss, I opened them and poked my head up, taking a quick look around the table. It seemed that my performance was having quite an impact.

Eric was standing next to Jennifer's chair, who had her head turned towards him and was letting him fuck her mouth hard and deep. Bill had taken out his massive cock too. His was so hard and erect that it was pointing straight up from his lap. Cassandra was pumping it enthusiastically, clearly enjoying how good and fat it felt in her tiny, delicate hand.

Before I could locate Evi and see what she was up to, Tom started thumping me extra hard and groaning loudly -- indicating that he was about to finish. He bumped his fat mushroom head against my cervix a couple of time before grabbing my ass with both hands and wildly ramming himself to a loud and spectacular finish.

"Goddamned Tom, did you just cum inside of her? You're not wearing a rubber!" Evi exclaimed, apparently standing somewhere behind me.

"What?" Tom replied, not worried, "The bitch is on the pill, right?"

"How the hell should I know?" she yelled, angry, "Here's a thought: next time check before you empty your balls into some random skank!"

"We're good [moan]," I grunted, ignoring the involuntary contraction in my cunt, caused by Evi's insult. As Tom slowly pulled out of me, Eric rushed to take his place. As my brother stuffed his dick up my freshly fucked twat, Cassandra, inspired by recent events, quickly took off her skirt and panties and moved her chair closer to me.

Realizing what was expected of me, I moved my head towards Cassandra's twat and started licking it, making her grunt and squirm. We all knew it was probably only a matter of time before she'd be pissing in my face too. Meanwhile, Eric was really fucking the shit out of me -- shafting me hard, fast and as deep as he could.

Bill, Cassandra's boyfriend, stepped up to her chair, hoping for some a handjob to keep him hard while he waited for his turn to fuck me. Although she was more than happy to oblige him -- and started stroking him with her left hand -- he didn't get her undivided attention, as her other hand was off on a mission of its own.

Using the index and middle finger of her right hand, she gently pulled her twat open and started pissing in my dumb face. To my surprise, Eric -- as soon he realized what was going on -- howled at the top of his lunges and shot his load up my slutty cunt. The sight of fucking his little sister, while she was letting someone else piss in her face, again, was apparently too much for him to take.

Cassandra, really getting off on dominating me, grabbed my head with both hands, keeping my face directly in the path of her stream. Bill, no longer getting stroked by his girlfriend, quickly made his way over to my ass, to take Eric's place, and penetrated me with great ease.

"Yeah, fuck her hon... give it to her hard, that's it... fuck the stupid slut!" she edged her boyfriend on, while she kept pissing in my face -- his stream already somewhat subsiding. Although Bill wasn't wielding the biggest dick of the group, he quickly managed to find my sweet spot and thump the hell out of it, setting me on course for an amazing climax.

When I started moaning, Cassandra caught on and clenched her legs around my head, while grabbing a fistful of my hair and gently keeping it pinned against her twat -- effectively cutting off my air supply. This made me cum faster and a lot more powerful.

I screamed into my friend's twat as I convulsed violently -- feeling my air run out. Then, suddenly, I heard a loud groan coming from behind me, followed by several hard slaps on my left butt cheek as Bill was emptying his balls deep inside of me.

"Oh, you motherfucker, you came inside of her too, didn't you?" Cassandra whispered. But instead of reprimanding him, like Evi had done with Tom, she quickly sided with her man and chuckled, "That'll teach the little whore!"

As she let go of my hair and released her leg lock, Cassandra glanced down and smiled wickedly, whispering, "Eric was right, we should make you the group whore!"

Happy that I was able to breathe again, but somewhat annoyed that my climax had been cut short, I sat up and glanced around at all of my half-naked friends.

"I guess I am the only one left, ain't I?" Evi spoke up, as she stepped forward. I immediately knew what she meant: she was the only one of our group who hadn't pissed on me... yet.

Not one to beat around the bush, she unbuttoned her jeans short and took them off, along with her black, cotton panties -- blatantly showing her young, nicely trimmed twat to everyone.

"Mmmm," I grunted as I watched her step over me, a leg on each side of me.

She tilted my face back with her left hand, bringing her cunt to within an inch of my nose. Then, she put her hands on her hips -- confident that I was going to keep my head perfectly still, which I did. It took almost twenty seconds for the first drop to trickle onto my face.

Everyone remained perfectly quiet and just gawked at the scene. I simply closed my eyes and took my sixth golden shower of the evening. Because she was standing over me, her stream ran down the whole length of my body, soaking every inch of my skin and my clothes.

"Fuck yeah hon," I heard Tom gasp.

Evi took her sweet time and interrupted her stream several times, just so she could rub her twat all over my slut face. When she was finally done, she sank to her knees, grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back in a humiliating fashion.

"So, let's make it official," she asked, her bare cunt still on display, "Do you want to be the group whore?"

I blinked a few times, getting the last of her piss out of my eyes and then looked up at her, nodding and whispering softly, "I don't think there's any way back."

"Sucking cock and eating twat whenever we tell you to," she clarified.

I nodded.

"Taking cum and piss from all of us... anywhere, any time," Tom quickly added.

Again, I nodded.

"And letting us mount you whenever we feel like it," Eric jumped in.

I glanced over at my brother, grinned wickedly and nodded.

"Forsaking all others... including your boyfriend?" Tom asked, really pushing his luck.

Although I hesitated for a moment, I eventually nodded and gasped excitedly, "Yes!"

"All in favor of making Tessa the group whore?" Evi asked. Eric, Bill and Cassandra immediately raised their right hand. Jennifer followed suit about three seconds later. Evi then looked up at Tom, who was standing right beside her -- his hand caressing her naked butt.

"Fuck yeah!" he said, glancing down at me.

"I guess it's unanimous then," Evi grinned, finally letting go of my hair. As everyone immediately went back to their business, there was no point in me staying on my knees any longer. I got up and stumbled back inside, heading for one of the bathrooms to take another shower.

After my shower, I locked myself in my bedroom and fingered my silly pussy till I squirted. Then, I put on a new set of clothes and headed back to the group. This time, there was no awkwardness. They'd put out some snacks and were talking and laughing as if nothing extraordinary had happened.

I sat down, grabbed a beer and joined in on the conversation. We talked, we drank, we laughed. And for a few hours, everything seemed somewhat normal again. But, around midnight, Eric suddenly got up and headed inside, only to come back ten seconds later, fidgeting with his zipper.

"Look at me, on my way to the bathroom, when our new urinal is sitting right here!"

As he walked up to me and aimed his flaccid cock at me, I jumped up and said, "Hang on, let me take off my clothes first. This is my third outfit of the day."

"And please not at the dinner table, Eric, we've got to eat here, you know," Evi whispered.

"Yeah," Jennifer added, "No more pissing on the deck!"

"Fine," Eric mumbled as he took about three steps to the right, stepped off the deck and then turned to me, giving me an arrogant look -- letting me know that he was waiting for me.

While I started taking off my clothes, Jennifer turned to her boyfriend and said, "Just so you know, I am not putting out tonight, so if you want to fuck something... this is probably your queue!"

Tom glanced over at Evi, not knowing if she was up for a late-night screw -- but, as it turned out, it didn't really matter, as he had already made his mind up. He put his beer down, got up and stepped down the deck, joining Eric in waiting for me, as he hung out his half-hard cock.

"Asshole," Evi whispered, disappointed, as she jumped up, "Fuck this, I am turning in."

"So am I," Jennifer stated as she got up and turned to Cassandra, "You coming?"

"No, I think I'll stay for a bit," she replied, surprising her friends. Meanwhile, I had finished undressing and walked up to Eric and Tom, stark naked -- eager to be used and humiliated again.

Eric put his left hand on my head, turned it towards him and started pissing my face, more specifically my lips. I closed my eyes and opened up, acting like a genuine piss whore. And so, the theme for this particular play session had been chosen.

After Eric, it was Tom's turn. As he was pissing in my mouth, Bill got up from his seat and walked up to me -- with his girlfriend, Cassandra, looking on. He, too, then proceeded to piss in my mouth.

When he was nearly done, about a whole minute later, Cassandra suddenly spoke up.

"If you guys are done, can I get in on this?"

"Hon?" Bill asked surprised. She didn't reply and just took off her skirt and her panties, then pushed me down on my back, on the soggy ground, and squatted down on my face.

"Let me just try something here," she whispered, mainly to herself, as she focused for about five seconds, before she too started pissing.

I immediately started moaning in protest as I had a hard enough time breathing with her twat covering my nose and mouth, let alone if she was pissing. For an intense couple of seconds, it actually felt as if I was drowning.

Luckily, Cassandra was kind enough to lift herself off my face, every so often, to let me gasp for air -- which, incidentally, also meant that I was forced to swallow some of her piss, each time. But it wasn't so much the pissing that made me realize just how fucking randy she was...

It was the fact that she had started sucking all three cocks, eagerly and loudly. And judging from all the rocking and moving around she was doing; she was alternating dicks quite often -- sucking on one while jacking off the other two.

Apparently, the fact that the guys had all just pissed on me, didn't seem to bother her all that much. Even though her own stream quickly subsided, she kept humping and riding my face for the longest time, generously grinding her soaked twat all over it.

Meanwhile, the guys seemed to be having a pretty good time as well, judging from all the moaning and grunting they were doing.

"Cass, can we..." Tom grunted, about three minutes later.

"Don't get any ideas," she chuckled as she jumped up and stepped away, "I don't mind sucking you guys off, but all the liquids go on the whore, okay?"

"Fair enough," he moaned as he dropped to his knees and squirted his goo all over my piss drenched face. Within seconds, Bill exploded as well. And although I assumed he would have preferred to cum in my face as well, there simply wasn't enough time.

He just aimed his dick at my legs and let go, unloading all over my belly, my bush and thighs. As soon as the two of them were done, they stepped back and made room for Eric, who had been holding back for a good reason.

"Sorry sis, but I need something to fuck," he blurted out, as he kneeled down in between my legs.

Something to fuck -- my god, I gasped to myself. Could he be more impersonal?

"Shit, you're completely soaked. There's nowhere to put my hands," he whined. After hesitating for a couple of seconds, he apparently decided that fucking his sister's slutty cunt was worth having to wash his hands afterwards. And so, he grabbed my hips and drove his cock into me, rough and deep.

"Jesus Eric," I screamed, thoroughly impressed by his size and hardness.

"Fuck yeah," I heard Cassandra grunt, still looking on. With an amazing vigor and passion, he savagely fucked me for nearly three minutes straight. If he'd continued for another minute or so, he would have made me cum. But naturally, he didn't -- he simply didn't care about my pleasure.

When it was time for him to climax, he pulled out, rushed over to my face and started pumping his dick hard and fast. Barely five seconds later, he arched his back and squirted out an enormous load, while grunting like some sort of wild animal. There was clearly a lot of pressure involved.

"Jeez," Cassandra sighed, clearly impressed, "What a fucking load!"

Feeling him cover my entire face with his thick sludge, I gasped -- equally amazed -- and whispered, "My god Eric, are you kidding me?"

Even after our remarks, he kept going for a little while, dripping more sperm onto my face.

When he was finally done, Cassandra helped me up and handed me a towel, from the kitchen.

"Good call on taking off your clothes," she giggled. Then, as I'd scooped and wiped most of the cum and piss off my face, came a somewhat awkward moment -- as none of us knew what to do or say next.

"I'd better go wash up," I stated, after a few seconds of uncomfortable silence. This triggered the rest of the group to gather their clothes and disperse, each of them heading for their respective bedrooms. I stumbled towards one of the bathrooms and took another long, hot, much needed shower.

When I tiptoed into my bedroom, about ten minutes later, I was surprised to find Jennifer there, on the bed, reading a magazine, stark naked. I looked at her, a little hesitant, as I wasn't sure I was up for another golden shower.

She probably realized what I was thinking and whispered, "Don't worry... I am not here to piss on you. I just want my twat licked. Do you think you can manage that?"

I smiled, nodded my head as I closed the door and got into bed next to her.

I caressed and sucked on her tits for a little while, before moving my head down and getting to work. Although I was pretty tired, I gave her my full attention and licked her to the best of my abilities. I didn't have a lot of experience with eating cunt, but I sure was eager to learn.

I took me the better part of the next half hour to make her cum and give her a proper, long-winded orgasm. When I had fully pleasured her, I figured she'd get up and leave, but she didn't.