A Soft Boiled Egg - Back from Vegas

Story Info
Chris & Lisa return from Vegas; He overhears a conversation.
10k words
4.76
8.3k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
585 Followers

Foreword

As a note, this is "just" Part 3 - Chapter 1 of the original fic. There are still five other chapters, meaning I have no shortage of material to work with. That said, this is not a short piece. This baby is almost 10k words.

Anyway, this isn't a summary like the Vegas arc. I ended up rewriting this part almost entirely because it ended up feeling like such a left turn after the Vegas arc. There's more spice, too, some continuity fixes, and there's a new section that introduces a friend of Chris' from the band who might have a unique insight into being Tina.

I'm sure a few of you will take umbrage with what I've tweaked and altered in terms of Chris' relationship with Tina and his gender identity at large. However, I've also upped Julie's expression of her lust for Tina and the process. I also better clarified that Lisa has emotionally "bought-in" on her relationship with Chris/Tina, which is something I felt was lacking before.

Anyway, enough of me rambling...

Chapter 1

Have you ever been on such an emotional high for so long that you absolutely KNOW a crash is coming? Well, that's how I felt as I got off the plane from Vegas. I felt like I had defied the laws of gravity for so long that it had to end. What goes up must come down, right?

Clad in a sundress that made me blush, Julie rushed into my arms at baggage claim like I had been gone for months and not days. She held me tight, squishing her boobs into my chest so hard I thought they would escape from the daring neckline. Then, much to my surprise, she turned and embraced Lisa with the same level of ferocity. Seeing them pressed together like that was enough to make me stiffen up.

Once Julie stepped back, I started to apologize but was hushed with a wink and a

finger put to my lips. My wife and I walked hand in hand to the lot where people waited for arrivals. Lisa hovered close to my other shoulder. Our fingers brushed once or twice, but we both hesitated to clasp hands. I could almost sense that she was suddenly, unexpectedly, swallowing a wave of jealousy. Not that I blamed her. We had developed this real sense of intimacy in the past few days, and now it had been tossed aside not ten minutes after landing.

That sense of forced separation only grew stronger as Julie went into lawyer mode when the car doors closed. "Okay, spill. I want to know everything. Every lurid detail."

"Jules, do we really need to go over this?" I pleaded. Rehashing this weekend was not at all what I wanted to do at that moment. What I wanted was a shower and a nap. "Besides, you already know what happened. "

"I know what Lisa told me," she countered. "I want to know what you experienced, baby."

And so, cross-examination of my take on events began before we had even left the parking lot. Just like with a witness, my wife had me walk through the entire weekend, moment by moment, starting with when I had awoken that morning. Whenever I paused, she would probe me for details to get a better picture. It was as tiring as I expected, but I could see Julie was enthralled as soon as Lisa and I were in a stall together. I was shooting her glances every few seconds, so I was leaning over when I started to describe my first bathroom handjob from someone who was pretty much a stranger.

Needless to say, I was getting stiff as I recalled how it felt to be on the edge in unfamiliar hands, but I was also close enough to Julie that I could hear her breathing getting faster. She was as turned on as I was right now. Caught up in the moment, I let Tina take over.

The storytelling turned into teasing. I related each motion of Lisa's hand in a way that mirrored how her pace had changed. A minute later, Julie was actually gasping with each described stroke. Then, just to see how far I could push, I exaggerated how much I had come all over the stall.

Julie literally moaned. "Oh, god, baby. I wish I could've seen that."

I felt a weird sense of pride at that. Looking back at Lisa, she smiled at me. "Glad I left such a strong first impression on my sweet Tina."

I had hoped that a bit of being extra performative would be enough to head off any further conversation until we got home, so I relaxed and let go of Tina. There was a moment where it seemed like that would be the case, then Julie seemed to regain her composure and resumed her questioning. Just myself again, I was soon pushed onto my back foot.

She didn't seem interested in my meeting with any of Lisa's family at least which let me skip my initial interaction with Billy entirely. I tried to be equally brief about the shopping spree on the first day, but Lisa started chiming in, preventing me from skipping any of the details--in fact, she was adding things!

I wasn't sure what to say at this point. Julie had loved my Tina-style attire before this, but the way she reacted to Lisa's additions to my recounting was starting to make me feel uncomfortable. She would grin and coo whenever Lisa described how "delicious" I looked in each of the things I had tried on. Finally, though, Lisa relented. Maybe she could tell the embarrassment was getting bad enough to kill me, or maybe something passed between her a Julie. Either way, I managed to wrestle the conversation back to the day's events.

When I got to Robin's party, she started to sound a little jealous about having missed out on seeing me sing as TIna. Aside from that, she insisted on getting Lisa to expound on how much everyone at the bar wanted me. Thankfully, I got to skip over the group date since she had seen most of the footage. Much to my surprise, Lisa didn't mention the bet. Maybe she had already told Jules? I couldn't recall her mentioning it when I heard them talking after we got back.

Lisa took over the play-by-play after that, and she exaggerated the hell out of our first night together. The single handjob became multiple blowjobs, a shower together, and an hour-long massage. Why she did that was beyond me. Was she telling me she regretted not having sex earlier on? Was she trying to get back at Julie over our reception at the airport? I couldn't tell, really, but Julie seemed to take a great amount of joy from hearing about such an extensive night of intimacy.

Thanks to Lisa's additions and exaggerations, we weren't even halfway through the weekend before we got to the house. I'd just wrapped up breakfast on the first morning when we got out of the car. Lisa went far and above again when she chimed in about my tennis outfit. She was looking right at me as she described the way the top had clung to my temporarily hyper-feminine body in excruciating detail. I couldn't help but start to stiffen again under her intense gaze.

It was impossible to skip over the tennis match after that, so I tried to focus on how it felt to play with the breast forms glued to my chest rather than how much time Billy leered at me. A weird mix of emotions washed over me as I recalled how it felt to have all that weight on my upper body. I almost missed it--almost.

I continued from the court to the showers. I had not mentioned a word about what had happened to Lisa, so I kept shooting her furtive glances as I related events. I admitted to checking out Amber and Ash in the bathroom, and Julie made a noise like a purr while Lisa stifled a laugh. When I got to the part where Ash exposed herself to me, I could tell Julie was squirming with need. It had been fun in the car, but now it was kind of unsettling that I was evoking such a reaction from her. Had she been hiding that she liked this sort of voyeurism or was it some new aspect that she had developed as our sexuality expanded?

Lisa, meanwhile, had an expression that I could not read. She was undoubtedly turning the information over in her mind, processing it. One thing was certain, though, that there was a follow-up conversation in my future.

When I got to the part about me changing our flat tire on the way to the rehearsal dinner, I sort of wanted to avoid talking about how Lisa's dad had been checking me out. I knew it was unavoidable though. Lisa would chime in if I didn't. Julie's expression became near orgasmic as I set the scene. I could swear she reached down to touch herself as I elaborated. If she had, though, I missed it because she got up right after.

"All this talk has my little Tina all hot and bothered, I see," she said as she knelt in front of me. I was barely at half-mast, but she definitely didn't care. I started to protest because Lisa was right there, but Julie told me to shush. She undid my jeans, pulled out my cock, and started slurping before I could voice any further complaints.

It felt wrong to compare the way Julie was going down on me now to the way Lisa had this morning, but there was no arguing my wife's technique was better. On top of that, her lips were fuller than Lisa's. She used her tongue a lot more, too. There was also a sense of intensity I had never felt before. Jules pressed her hands into my thighs as she pushed herself even closer. I had no doubts that she was solely focused on reclaiming me as hers. I, personally, was mortified to be used like this and flushed a deep red.

Sure, I'll admit that right after the moment I stopped thinking of Lisa as the Ice Queen I had fantasized about having a threesome, but it was a nebulous sense of potential at the time. I didn't think it was actually gonna happen. Then there was the night when Julie was on speaker with us. That changed everything. I knew a threesome was not only possible but inevitable, and here we were. Sort of anyway. This was not how I had imagined things would go.

I looked over at Lisa and made a few resigned gestures while mouthing an apology.

Lisa grinned in response to my awkwardness, but I don't think she was thrilled either. Her expression wasn't betraying any hint of embarrassment. She had her gaze locked on my face, seeming to ignore everything else except for the sounds of pleasure Julie was making.

I let out a groan, and Lisa matched me. Her deeper voice filled the space between my voice and Julie's. All of a sudden, my sense of humiliation flared into something else. I could feel myself stiffening even more against Jules' throat. My breath hitched. Far more feminine moans started to bubble up from within me.

How had this moment gotten so hot between one second and the next? Inhibitions falling away, I tangled my fingers into Julie's hair. She groaned around me. Lisa shifted in the loveseat and licked her lips. Then I lost eye contact with her because my eyes rolled back in my head as my body tensed against Julie. The power of my orgasm surprised me.

After that, I said I needed a break and headed upstairs for a shower and to change. The shower was a blissful moment of peace, but when I popped out a moment later, I realized I had no idea what to wear. I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my chest, and headed down to ask if I should dress for staying in or going out to dinner.

As I neared the stairs, I heard them discussing something.

"You want me to do what?" Lisa asked, her voice rising a pitch.

"You heard me," Julie replied. "I thought I'd be happy with the size you picked out for the trip. After seeing those forms, though? I want bigger than that. Much bigger."

I hesitated. Was Julie asking Lisa what I thought she was asking?

"They won't look natural," Lisa responded. "Any bigger and they'll outsize your head!"

"Screw natural," Julie said, stamping her foot and spreading her arms wide as if physically pushing back on the idea. Then she brought her hands together and poked her finger into her palm to emphasize what she said next. "I want tits. Porn. Star. Tits."

It was then I decided to interrupt them. "Um, what'cha talking about?"

"My Christmas present," Julie said innocently. "Lisa's already picked it out; we're just sorting out the details. Trust me; you're going to love it."

"You're getting implants?" I couldn't believe it. I had to ask again. "You? You're getting implants?"

"Well, yes, but they're not for me, Chris. They're for Tina. They'll give her the killer figure she deserves, one that'll put every guy in heat the moment they see her."

For the second time today, I felt a momentary pull toward the idea of becoming permanently more feminine--especially to such an extreme extent. There was no denying that I enjoyed being Tina. I loved the confidence she brought out of me. I looked forward to exploring the new dimensions she brought to my relationships with both Julie and Lisa.

At the same time, I had never envisioned this being a permanent thing either, and the longer it went on, the more the way Julie saw me seemed to change. Between this revelation and what had just happened in the living room, it felt like she considered me more a plaything than a partner at the moment. The sense of unease that had been growing since I got back twisted into outright anger.

"Look, Jules, I'm not sure what's going on with you," Lisa said, her hands up like she was confronting a wild animal. "I'm all for giving Tina a glow-up, but I think you're getting carried--"

"What the fuck are you thinking?" I yelled over Lisa. "You want to change me into someone else, huh? Is that it? Am I not good enough as 'me' anymore?"

Both of them froze and looked at me. Neither spoke. Not waiting for a response, I rushed back upstairs to put on something of my own for once. I went to get men's underwear out of my dresser. There was none to be found. I dumped out my entire drawer to only find women's lingerie.

"Screw it, then. I'll go commando," I said to no one.

Then I grabbed my favorite pair of torn-up jeans and a band t-shirt. I threw on them and laced up my combat boots. I pulled my hair back and then up into a bun before putting on a ball cap. It was as masculine as I could get on short notice, but it would do.

Julie was coming up the stairs as I exited our bedroom. I pushed past her. She tried to say something, but I was too angry to listen. Lisa looked genuinely upset as I swept past her to get the keys to my truck. Then I was out the door on my way to the storage unit we used as a practice space. My phone rang, but I turned it off. I needed a moment alone, on my terms. I needed to think, to ask myself if I really wanted to keep doing this, and some drumming would definitely help with that.

Chapter 2

The practice space was a climate-controlled, thirty-by-twenty storage unit not too far from the house. I had managed to keep its location a secret from Julie, which meant it was the best hiding place nearby. Even if Julie did happen to know where I was going, that wasn't going to stop me from having a much-needed moment to myself.

My growing relief as I pulled into a parking spot was almost tangible. I hadn't drummed in weeks. The last time I had sat at my kit was the gig after the bathtub mishap which had kicked off this whole journey. It had been easy to justify skipping practice, too. Beyond the desire to avoid facing the others as "Tinafied" Chris, Steve, our lead singer and the motivating force of the band, had been away for work.

That's when something occurred to me. When was the last time I had considered going out as Chris and not Tina? Had I been so anxious about being discovered as Tina that it had completely eclipsed another option? I tried to recall if Julie had ever steered me away from going out alone as Chris, but nothing came to mind.

Perhaps, in a way, she had. I mean, not overtly or anything, but our evenings had become 'us' time in a way that was hard to escape. Okay, yes, I loved all of the sex. It would be a lie to say otherwise. Still, it was hard to ignore how having sex with Julie, doing housework, and doing Tina-focused training were the only things I did anymore. I'd ordered parts for the GTO, sure, but they weren't going to get here until later this week.

It hadn't even occurred to me that the loop of contentment was a problem before Vegas-- maybe it still wasn't--but the weekend away had shown me just how withdrawn I had become because of my fear, anxiety, and reliance on Julie to smooth over any overwhelming situations.

Perhaps I had been dissuaded by the dread of any conversation with friends? How would I explain the noticeable changes to my appearance without getting into what Julie and I were doing?

I hoped I would not have to deal with either for the next hour or so as I got out of the truck and then typed in the PIN to access the building. The elevator was still slow. It still creaked ominously when it passed the second floor. The doors did not open any faster than before either.

I coughed when I slid up the door to the unit as a huge cloud of dust flew out to greet me. It seemed I was not alone in skipping practice. I guessed no one came by in the last month or so. Which seemed odd, but I shrugged it off and switched on the lights. It took a few seconds to clear the cobwebs from my kit. A couple of quick taps with my nails told me the toms and the snare were out of tune. The kick drum's sound was a bit hollow and a bit flat. My hi-hat, crash, and ride cymbals all sounded good, so I had that going for me at least.

Taking my seat, I set about getting everything back to where I expected it. There was something about that work that felt grounding. It was the same thing I needed to do with Julie. While things would probably never go back to normal, we could still find our harmony again. Probably. Hopefully.

After about ten minutes of adjustments and stretches, I warmed up by doing some simple exercises. Once I was done with that, however, I found myself just staring at my kit. I had no idea what I wanted to play. Despite everything, my mind was still racing, still trying to comprehend the conversation I had overheard. I decided to just play some fills. Nothing in particular. Just enough to let my instincts take over.

It didn't take long for my muscle memory to recall some of my more formative songs. I was playing "First It Giveth" before I knew it. Grohl's work on Songs For the Deaf was elemental to why I started playing. I had banged out the song's drum part for more than three months trying to master it. Now, it was like second nature.

I actually started to laugh as that realization hit me. This song was a part of me, part of my fundamental identity. No matter how much either of them wanted to change me, whatever they added on top with Tina, they could never take this away from me. Even if I never got to sit behind a drum kit again, I would forever hear each bass thump, crash, and snare hit of this and dozens of other tunes that I had engraved into my soul. I was feeling so good that I started to sing the chorus the second time it came around.

First it giveth, then it taketh away. Wasn't that the truth. It felt like that one conversation had taken so much away from what I had been doing. It completely wiped out how much I was starting to enjoy my other persona.

First it giveth, then it taketh away, ah! It wasn't like I was, I dunno, offended by the idea that Jules wanted me to have tits bigger than hers. Again, there was even a small part of me that wanted that. Fuck. I mean, being hotter than Julie and Lisa? It was tempting to the darker aspects of Tina. Chris certainly couldn't complain about always being around three bombshells.

I kept singing and playing through the outro as the chorus repeated twice more. Then I opened my eyes and someone was standing at the door to the unit--and it wasn't either of the people I expected. Instead, it was a tall, lanky guy with a dark brown complexion that put my fake tan to shame. He looked every inch the punk rocker, from the off-color faux hawk and the ink on his neck, all the way down to a mis-matched pair of decade's-old Doc Martens that still had short studded belts hanging off them.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
585 Followers