A Soft Boiled Egg

A 3-part Story Series.

Series Info
"Fanfiction" of A Boiled Frog
0
26.4k
35
49
47


Started: 05/28/2023

Updated: 08/04/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

Until a romantic gesture turned into a catastrophe, Chris had never thought of himself as anything other than a straight white guy. Then all of his body hair is removed by an experimental beauty product, and his new look drives his wife Julie wild. They go from never having sex to having sex all the time.

Which is when things start to get weird.

Julie has Chris dress in women's lingerie for her birthday and then keeps insisting on him wearing femme attire. Things come to a head when Chris is laid off and Julie confesses that she was thinking about leaving him. Then she drops the bombshell that Chris as "Tina" has given her a reason to stay.

Now a house-husband, Chris finds himself taking on the Tina persona more and more. This turns out to be a good thing as Julie's friend (and also ex) Lisa has found out and TIna is now going to as her +1 to a wedding in Vegas for Lisa's latest ex and her cousin.

Can Chris survive a weekend posing as Tina 24/7? What will happen when he has to sleep in the same bed as the "Ice Queen"? And how will this affect his life once he gets home?

TABLE OF CONTENTS