All Comments on 'A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 14'

by RobertWilsonWriting

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This story is deviating in multitudnal directions and frankly I'm getting lost? His duty had been to protect the princess yet now he's abandoning her to go to boot camp even though the entire plotline with Cora, the rogue judge and they as a group, still being hunted hasn't been closed? Let alone the Princesses up coming Marriage and megalomaniacal Mother?

And to add to the confusion Nate gives up protection of the Princess to an emotionally unstable Assassin they just met whose only interest till now was making sure she has suitable remuneration for her one act of alruism.

I liked the story initially but as it's progressed it's become increasingly haphazard and inane with random segues that don't make sense or performance issues from our Hero that don't go with being 40 year old Combat Veteran? 😭😭😭Just disappointing I hoped that this could of been a great story in the vein of Tefler hopefully the author makes a comeback in latter chapters? 🤔🤔🤔

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series! Keep them coming.

KellvallonKellvallonover 1 year ago

I really do enjoy this series. Others may complain about plot holes but it's a fun story overall and like I said, I do enjoy it.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 1 year ago

I check every couple of days to see if the next chapter is posted. Thanks for your stories.

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitover 1 year ago

Dig this story, 14chapters and the tanasasara(sp-lol) arc is getting its first hints of beginning, the judge side quest does allow him to be different without as much attention for a while.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Another GR8 chapter .

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

WTF.....this story was going along great and then just completely went off the rails. Am I missing something major which would explain why, Nate would leave Ana alone with a cybernetic assassin as her protection. Will her enhancements fade away now that she is no longer around him? When did he come so ambitious? Will her family take back complete control of her? What about the bug conspiracy?

TheDandyTheDandyover 1 year ago

So far I've seen inspirational hints of Starship Troopers, Dune, Star Wars, TSM (although, I haven't read it yet, however, others have eluded to it often), and now Judge Dredd. WOW! How creative of the author to draw from all those various sources (I presume)! Keep going for all it's worth!

Dragoon32Dragoon32over 1 year ago

Damn cant wait for the next part!!!

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55over 1 year ago

Excited for what’s next!

wheels0132wheels0132about 1 year ago

"The Council does not appreciate being wrong."

LMAO!

Great chapter!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

So, is he heading off for Spectre or Justicar training?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertWilsonWriting@RobertWilsonWriting
Please see my Patreon page for current progress on A Soldier For All Seasons (Chapter 12 now available) and even more stories. https://www.patreon.com/robwilsonwriting Welcome -- I'm an old school sci-fi author getting back in the game. I like the classic space opera books,...