A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Ma'am." Nate swallowed. Voors covered their red eyes — the story was that it helped them control their bloodlust, their desire to drink from all they encountered. They usually didn't go too far from their own planets, their own clans.

She spread her arms wide, gesturing to the camp beside her. "Well, what do you have to say, trainee?"

"Excited to get started, Ma'am."

She snorted. "I am Gunnery Sergeant Rivero. Do you think you outrank me, Captain?"

Yes, he thought.

"No," He said, because he knew a trap when he saw one.

"You're goddamn right. This isn't a Fed camp. I run this show, which means you do what I say. Understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Nate wondered what sort of show this was where he took orders from a damned Voor Gunnery Sergeant, a girl with hair from a shampoo commercial, a Gunny that somehow wore no stars or stripes.

The snow trembled and spilled as Nate's ship took off.

"Gunny, can I ask—"

"Absolutely fucking not." Rivero snapped. "What you can do is take your bags into the barracks, find an empty bed and then hit the oversight deck."

"Yes, Ma'am." Nate knew better than to ask what the oversight deck was. He'd have to hope he met someone friendly here.

She grinned, baring her teeth. "Welcome to Iril. This is hell, only it's frozen over. My trainees like to joke that this place is what happens when they put a woman in charge."

She poked his chest. "But...they only joke once. On the double, Captain!"

Nate shook his head, resolutely not watching her ass as she walked away. As his ship shot away and out of the atmosphere, carrying his beautiful Lunari with him, he had but one thought.

It was going to be a long few months.