All Comments on 'A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 17'

by RobertWilsonWriting

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitover 1 year ago

Miss the seamless interactions between Isabella and Nate, this chapter seemed muted: He sucked in the jungle with Ana (obstacle course), and obviously this one, he might want to avoid them in the future.

KellvallonKellvallonover 1 year ago

More. I need more.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I have given up with where this story is going the first part saving the princess and escaping were all great. But since then it's just gone completely off the rails the core plot was save the Princess and keep her safe yet dumbass repeatedly put her in danger on a mission which had absolutely nothing to do with keeping her safe?

And this whole training to be a judge really 🙄 he's achieved much more than to be offered a fucking training slot he's fucking 20 years older than these fucking recruits this whole plot line is completely ridiculous and the fact dumbass abandoned the Princess again with a complete stranger shows just how fucking stupid this prick really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep going.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

So, Nate is this 39-40yo veteran who's got 20+ years of grunt experience under his belt, being led and leading men? Where is he showing this experience? It just seems like the story is laid out to show how unprepared he is and most probably teeing up the later chapters for a reversal of fortunes. It seems like Nate is just acting like a bottom of the wrung soldier while the challenges he's being pitted against are all designed for failure.

Oh, and the chapters are too damn short.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader2 months ago

isabelle has just grown more and more useless with every chapter.. a shame.. this story really had a vibrant and promising start.. yet has failed to deliver ever since the prison scene.. I honestly think it would have been better for the electro collar to have killed isabella.. and just release her from the slow death of insignificance the author has been torturing her through..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertWilsonWriting@RobertWilsonWriting
Please see my Patreon page for current progress on A Soldier For All Seasons (Chapter 12 now available) and even more stories. https://www.patreon.com/robwilsonwriting Welcome -- I'm an old school sci-fi author getting back in the game. I like the classic space opera books,...