A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew it would be you." Lunar said happily, speech still slow, nestling back against him, his cock pressing into her pert bottom. She adjusted her legs and he slipped between her legs, rubbing against her femininity. She made a happy coo as she pulled the pelt down tighter.

"I'm sorry." Nate said, red with embarrassment. "It's just—body heat, you know."

"Yes. A wise decision, team leader, to share resources." Lunar said plaintively.

"That's what I thought." Nate said, voice shaky. He was all too aware of her beauty. The beauty of a warrior goddess, tall, powerful, muscles toned, skin tanned, lithe and long, strong and sensual. Her chocolate hair tickled his chin, her larger translucent wings folded but tickling against his chest. When he breathed warmth on the back of her neck, her tiny gold shoulder blade wings fluttered in response.

They lay there like that for a long time, both awake, both silent, feeling themselves returning to life. Nate let out a long breath as he realized he was still rubbing circles on her abdomen, absent circles, like she was Ana, like she was his.

She shivered. "Why did you stop?" She complained.

His fingers started up again. "I don't know."

She laughed, full, throaty. "Hold me, Nate."

He squeezed her tighter, pressed himself a little closer, all too aware of his stiff rod rubbing between her legs, of her warmth and his. And her wetness too.

"I don't know how you do...what you do...to me." Lunar haltered. "It's not right."

She held his wrist to stop him from withdrawing.

"It's against what my people have taught me." She continued and he could hear her biting her lip. "Feeling these things...it once cost me everything."

"I'm sorry." Nate said, though he didn't know what he was sorry for.

"I do not know that I am." She paused, leaning her head back, exposing that long graceful neck. She was grace, that thick chocolate hair, glossy and wet from the dissolved snowflakes.

She giggled, the noise a little odd from the warrior woman and Nate gasped as he felt some cold fingers cup his mushroom head, his whole shaft poking through her thighs. He shut his eyes as she traced a finger around his head, as he lanced pre-cum onto her hand and her gasps matched his.

"I can't help myself." He explained lamely.

"Such a virile warrior, of course you can't." Lunar said, in a daze. "It is well known that the lust for battle shows...visibly."

Nate took that for something like permission, rocked forward, against her, between her, through her, coating himself in her essence. Not inside. Never inside. But she felt so good and he was weak.

Just once. And then he stopped. Started to say something.

Failed.

It was not a lust for battle, he thought grimly, blankly. It had everything to do with his groin nestled against her soft asscheeks, his shaft feeling her indescribable warmth and the unspoken wetness. It was her smell, it was her hair on his face, the way she pushed back against him.

"I wish...I wish I could be such a warrior." The moment broke.

"You are — you are." Nate's voice was unexpectedly deep, something in this throat. She shivered.

"I am a pale imitation."

"Well, you've been getting better day by day, haven't you?" Nate's hand dipped a little lower, from her abdomen, feeling the shaven stubble on her groin, finding the change of texture absurdly sexy. His fingers left again — of all things, that felt like crossing a line.

He tried to clear the fog of his brain, tried to focus on their conversation. Lunar had been getting better, throwing herself into battles, desperate for his attention. She followed him round asking tips on what he'd been thinking at every point of every skirmish, and what worried him was that she was clearly listening. And adapting her own behavior. She was a sponge, and didn't that just make him feel like a very old tap?

His cock throbbed, dripped precum.

"It is true that this program..." Her hand shifted, tugged his cockhead, pulling gently, exploring. "Has made me a better warrior. And your instruction too has been invaluable. Real world experience. I have learnt as much from you as the mighty warrior Rivero."

He dared. Pressed a kiss to the back of her neck and she bent her head to give him more access. They were getting hot. Sweaty. It was welcome.

"And what she always says?" Lunar continued. "Win at any cost. Remember? Win and if you can't, survive. At any cost. Trade away everything you have for the chance to better yourself."

Nate buried his face in her neck, his other hand coming up to palm her breast, fingers tweaking her hard nipple. Between her thighs, she was sodden.

"She does say that." He said, struggling to comprehend.

"Do you agree with it?" Lunar said in an odd tone.

Her tone pierced his lust. "Yes, I do." He said carefully. "You can't become a better warrior unless you give everything, even if you can't win in that second, in that fight. Like I did against Xavier, that first night. You have to sacrifice everything you are."

Lunar stiffened and then settled down. "Very well then." Her hand joined his, on her heart. "I shall become your pleasure and battle slave for the duration of this task, in exchange for you leading me to victory." She bit her lip. "I must not fail to become a Judge or Jury or I will never be able to show my face among my people again. I would die of shame."

"Lunar, that's not what — I mean, you don't need to—"

Lunar shifted, her hand repositioning his cock to finally enter between her sopping lips. She let out a delicious long moan as he inched inwards, the sexiest sound he'd ever heard.

"Don't - oh - worry, team leader. I-ooh, ooh, understand your advice and I will sacrifice my virtue!" She groaned, hand around his girth, feeding him into her. "I am not unwilling! Take your pleasure in me. Enjoy my virgin flesh. I understand that it is to be desi—" She trailed off into gasps as he rocked forward, sheathing himself, shaking around him, her pussy trembling.

Nate entered slowly, fucking through her tight resistance. He would not be denied. He groped her breasts, taking all that she had.

"Are you-are you sheathed?" Lunar whimpered.

"Not even half."

She gasped, checking with her hand. "I see." Her voice had a strange lilt to it. "I have seen naked men when we fight in the sand of Temurra, to establish our rankings, to mark ourselves as warriors of adulthood, but I have never seen such...virility." A long finger traced a vein down to his crotch and continued on to clutch his swollen testicles. "Tr-truly you are the team leader."

"Lunar," He whispered. The winds whipped against the cave outside, causing a strange echo in the cave. They could hear the rain beating down on the rocks. But they were so far in that they felt truly alone, the erotic moment lent an unexpected intimacy. "I'm going to fuck you now."

She brought her head all the way back so that he could claim her lips in a hungry kiss, capturing her lips, fighting back her tongue that was uncharacteristically compliant. And then she placed a hand on his hip, facing forwards. "I am abandoning the ways of my people but I have no choice." She scooted back an inch and flooded around his cock, a squeal that turned into a scream. "I am truly helpless!"

He was too lost in his lust to care for her fantasy, pumping into her, sheathing himself fully, enjoying her yelp, enjoying the wetness of their sounds as they filled their cave. There was no hiding from those sounds, no pretending, no demureness, just the truth that he was fucking that drenched virgin cunt.

Hot and tight, she gushed, from her pussy and her lips. "Yes, take me, use me, great warrior, lead me, bond me, need me."

Nate groaned in ecstasy, even unknowingly she pleasured him, even as she twitched and orgasmed and threw herself back at him, desperate hands clutching back at him, every movement squeezed him tightly, massaged, milked.

His arm came under her head, around her neck, the other finding her clit, and locking her in sent her into overdrive, her legs kicking as she squirmed.

"It is-fuck-no shame to follow a great leader." He realized what she needed, added to her fantasy.

"I am a shameful siren, I am debased, degraded, just wet and wet and wet." She chanted mindlessly as he plunged into her, the scent of their sex driving her crazy. She didn't know it could be like this. She didn't know he could be like this.

Nate grinned. This was the weirdest dirty talk he'd ever heard, but he kinda liked it.

He pumped her harder, nipped her shoulder with his teeth, laughed as she writhed. "You are mine!" He told her, groping her tits unashamedly.

"Yes!" She threw her head back so hard she almost headbutted him. "I cannot stop you! I'm being taken like an animal, I am your Mediator whore, I am just a slave to your desire! You are my master, my Kyrios. Kyrios, Kyrios!"

"I'm going to fill you up with my seed now, Lunar." He told her seriously, rolling her onto her front, propping up her ass so he could nail her. With his other hand he tugged her hair back, her body arched. He drove into her, glorying into the slapping of his cock driving into her jiggling ass, into those thick wet squelches, into her creamy grooly cunt. He couldn't hold back any longer.

"Cum inside, break all of our rules, use me, Kyrios—oh!" She came with him as he buried himself to the hilt, spewing cum inside her as she came around his cock, his cock throbbing inside of her, balls emptying of load after load. He collapsed on top of her, unknowingly triggering another orgasm as he plunged one last time, spurting rhythmically, her whole self vibrated.

And then he was done, withdrawing and she was laughing and so was he.

When they'd laughed themselves silly, she was sleepy, eyes fluttering shut.

"Thank you, Kyrios." She held his hand with hers, facing away from him, cuddled into him.

"We'll get to the North Pole." He promised.

"Of course we will. I have you." Lunar said simply. She made a sleepy noise and kissed his hand. "If you harden during the night, make use of me. I shall learn quickly and will attend to your every need."

Nate blinked. "Thanks. Goodnight, Lunar."

She sighed happily. "It was a great honor to mate with such a great warrior. It was more than I ever expected. Especially to be filled with so much of your seed. I have not heard of such a thing."

"I am...unusual."

"Well," She drifted away, her voice becoming smaller. "That much I knew."

12