All Comments on 'A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 22'

by RobertWilsonWriting

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As many have said before. The story can benefit from more substance

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm glad that they finally got together. Lunar Moon was always running from her past disgrace and Nate became the leader that she needed and put her on the right path. Now looking forward to next chapter with their reunion, hopefully Lunar will be joining them. Nate, the princess, the hacker, and the warrior.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Fuck seriously this pussified version of Nate is fucking annoying 😤 He goes to fucking stipud Judge training for literally no reason and turns into a total Pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoying this story, lots of fun. Keep going just as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really, that’s it, thrown out of a plane into a snow drift and has a quick shag?

Please get on with, what was, a great universe wide rollicking sex & ACTION adventure.

TheDesirable0neTheDesirable0neover 1 year ago

Looking forward for more. Stumbled upon the series under the related section. Ended up binge reading everything. Love the story and eagerly awaiting the next chapter

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Wow . What a survival technique . And xhristianj ( below ) Go fuck yourself and read another story .

KellvallonKellvallonover 1 year ago

Love this story. Cant wait to see how Luna changes.

wheels0132wheels0132about 1 year ago

Naked in a wolf inhabited blizzard, without even a knife? That just seems like a slightly longer version of a death sentence. Why didn’t he take any of the wolf’s meat with him?

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

This 'test' seems awfully dumb. Like someone is just trying to kill these people. First, jump out of an aircraft. Naked. In sub zero temperatures. Without any gear or information. Then trek an unknown distance over hostile terrain, during a blizzard with wild animals about? I know it was mentioned that these people would have flares but where do they keep them without any gear? Is no one tracking the locations of the participants? Not going to track their vitals and make sure people just don't die for no reason?

It's kind of like teaching someone to swim by throwing them into the middle of the sea at night and asking them to swim back to land. It's dumb.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Hmm, this sounds like the start of a harem, oh I forgot the cyborg lady. Anyway the harem looks like it will be judge heavy both combat and everything spy experts as well as having a cyborg in recovery assassin with a princess to add legitimacy. The princess and the fairy combat judge can bring an empire and a planet into the mix. Maybe the red eyed vampire can get onboard for scare tactics ability…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertWilsonWriting@RobertWilsonWriting
764 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for current progress on A Soldier For All Seasons (Chapter 12 now available) and even more stories. https://www.patreon.com/robwilsonwriting Welcome -- I'm an old school sci-fi author getting back in the game. I like the classic space opera books,...