All Comments on 'A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 24'

by RobertWilsonWriting

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn this is a great saga

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a hero! You're pretty good at writing this high action, dramatic stuff. Keep it coming.

Ktab212Ktab212over 1 year ago

I have to admit. I love this series for more than its sex scenes. I love the total package

docholliday0007docholliday0007over 1 year ago

Love these stories keep them coming please and maybe longer great job my friend hope you had a great Christmas and happy new year

vendettapvendettapover 1 year ago

Your story is so entertaining. I love how you have been filling out the personality of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good. And at the same time. So bad

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 1 year ago

Awesome battle scene. So the traitors pulled out all the stops in an effort to end the Judge program. Too bad they were the ones who ended up dead. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Wow . Awesome chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing has flashes of brilliance, but then you revert to amateurishness. They find a crate lit by flairs, and having nearly died several times when ambushed at other crates, they cavort like teens rather than prioritizing defensive positions, weapons, warmth and food in that order. And of course, the villain in an immense frozen wasteland just happened to be waiting for them to show up at that one spot. Nate from the early chapters would have never have been ambushed again because he would have know that the entire game is rigged against him. But recent chapter Nate is as thick as a brick.

It's hard to keep reading a story where the hero lurches between extreme battlefield prowess and acting like clueless dumb dudes/bimbos in standard horror/slasher movies (que GEICO insurance commercial).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYae3ZAAbLc

And of course, Isabelle once again has gone from having amazing abilities to nothing more than a hood ornament (if not, she would get in the way of bad plot). A little more thought could protect your characters and the story from the damage you inflict on them by using tired tropes and plot devices over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good plot

lighten up on the indetail sex

enjoy the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

your story telling continues to improve with every chapter, you've really gotten me hooked. Can't wait to see what's next for Nate, Luna, Ana and Cora

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

The bow is cocked? Do you read this stuff? Do you k ow how stupid and retarded that sounds to read. You knock the arrow, draw a bow and then release the arrow. No loading, no cocking and no firing.

This story had just devolved into stupidity. Every person is inept, a criminal and has no skills. How many times do you have to be hunted and caught to start doing your soldering shit. Holding hands skipping g along nude in the frozen sub zero arctic. Approaching a crate the everyone saw, being first just means that everyone else is at your back sneaking up and you will be surrounded and have to fight your way out. If you do go in, then get everything you can carry and leave immediately and I mean immediately.

It’s just stupid the whole thing

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Hers a tip for point to point navigation. A star no matter which one won’t tell you when you’re at the North Pole. Or probably even get you there. The triangles are too long as in hundreds of light years probably even millions and the base where you are is too short. All a star gets you is a line if that line doesn’t pass over where you you wan to go then you’re lost. A star is for relative navigation, as in that north as in true north not magnetic north so over there is east. If you’re not absolutely directly south in a line that is then the North Star won’t save you. You need two fixed known points for flat map navigation to a point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertWilsonWriting@RobertWilsonWriting
Please see my Patreon page for current progress on A Soldier For All Seasons (Chapter 12 now available) and even more stories. https://www.patreon.com/robwilsonwriting Welcome -- I'm an old school sci-fi author getting back in the game. I like the classic space opera books,...