All Comments on 'A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 27'

by RobertWilsonWriting

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just brilliant action. Well done 5 stars plus. Just hope your regular commentator troll doesn't wreck the stars you deserve.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

The will to live , a little luck and some bad ass women warriors . He'll be fine .

GR8 chapter .

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 1 year ago

Excellent chapter. Can’t wait for next installment. 5 stars.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 1 year ago

Excellent chapter can’t wait for next installment. 5 stars

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

People wonder why I get upset with this story and it's a culmination of things. But ultimately it's continuity the first part the rescue and escape with the Princess was perfect. And the interplay between all 3 characters was great and as you would expect for a grizzled war veteran in his mid 40's, a naive gullible princess and a taciturn somewhat grumpy but brilliant AI.

But since then the story devolved, the plot fell apart and the AI which was supposedly so powerful is barely even mentioned. And the nearly 50 year old War Veteran acts like a 13 year old with his first crush?

So if you like your stories filled with love filled endearment and behaviors and comments that just seem apropos for a middle aged Man then enjoy your latest episode of Young & the Restless😂😂😂

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

The theme from Indiana Jones was playing in my head for the action scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Serious John McLane vibes here. Bruce Willis would love Nate. Fast paced action, a hero who doesnt know any quit to cheer for, a bad guy who always seems to be one step ahead. Well written in every phase.

docholliday0007docholliday0007over 1 year ago

Great addition to the story keep them coming my friend they are a great distraction from the dismal real world

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Freaking fantastic! Great work as usual! 👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

absolutely brilliant so far. Love all the references to other stories and films. Just one critique, i really think Isabel needs to be developed more. Surely the most advanced AI in the universe can do more!! Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
a question

Will there be further chapters?

Alwaysready64Alwaysready64about 1 year ago

You've got me hooked, can't wait to see more.

tutostutosabout 1 year ago

After binging in this in day I can say this is a great story it reminds of three square meals in a way I hope it will continue to be updated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When’s the next chapter coming out?

Lizzyspapaw15Lizzyspapaw15about 1 year ago

Great story, when the next chapter or chapter's be added I'm hooked on the story

Janrene3Janrene3about 1 year ago

Please, come ON; next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story, cant hardly wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He is already on chapter 44 on his patreon page.

Looks like another Tefler, 3 Square Meals in the making.

Bounced over to another pay to view platform once he developed a loyal reader base, I totally understand that he needs / wants to make money off of his work, and more power to him, but what are we supposed to do now?

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story while it lasted.

Duncan67Duncan67about 1 year ago

Really enjoyed all of these. When do you think you’ll continue the post?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just come from teller’s page to this , glad I jumped to the last entry before wasting time on an unfinished story , just go find someone who sticks with it to the end 👎

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Shoot the president? No need, he only needed a spoiler shot, close ish where everyone in security could see the splash. It’s a bit pathetic that the p,ace is “guarded to fuck” yet they keep breaking the rules. No kids but there’s a kid there, the minister and his wife and kid should have been turned away for breaching security rules, HIS OWN RULES. No space ships at the palace, yet they allow a ship to land AND PARK there. The people asking should have been denied entry but since it was allowed the person authorising it should have been removed and the ship rerouted.

You see the rules were for a reason to preven certain avenues of entry, attack and escape. So anyone asking to breach those rules or authorising exemptions are at a very high probability of being corrupt and in on the bug plan. Looking for rule breakers is a way to short list the hidden enemy since if you cut off everything they need with hard rules leaving only the very heavily guarded legitimate entry and exit points then the enemy will need to either get exemptions which highlight them or risk the stanadard entry points.

So the general on the destiny is guilty of disobeying orders, aiding the enemy and arrogance. Why would a hotty hotty chick ant to flirt and have dinner with an old fat general who is on a busted ass warship and deployed all the time? Oh and don’t forget her partner the dick actor. Well she wouldn’t so the general was even too dum and arrogant to know he was being played. And just stupid. Presidient shot! Lockdown in force but a hot chick in an absolutely huge ship just wants to go home so that ok??? There’s more than one person on the ship, anyone could be on a huge ship. A general would have more tactical awareness. Chick scared? Then invite here ship to form up or land in the hangar under guard.

Just so implausible. Sniper cover in the gantry, ok. But no one could shoot Nate up there, he shot the presidient after all.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Enjoyed reading up to the last and now waiting on the conclusion to the story!

pk2curiouspk2curious11 months ago

Is that true ? Up to chapter 44 on Patreon ? You may not know this . But even if they are delayed ( after your Patreon patrons have read their due ). At some point those delayed chapters should still be published here . After all , we gave you your start . You don't have to owe us . But it's the right thing . Myself am way over my Patreon budget with established authors . There is just no way I could consider it .

Consider throwing us a bone . We don't deserve to be just cut off .

Best of luck . Hope to see some chapters soon .

KahunabobKahunabob11 months ago

Ah darnit. All caught up :( This is turning into quite the sci fi action flick. Hope the next chapter(s) are released soon!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really engaging story that was going big places. But if I was pk2curious, I wouldn’t hold my breath even though I would agree. Cash is king & this author obviously has no interest in posting something for free whether your patreon budget is full or not.. Just another half finished story in a long line of them amongst others done the same. Another one bites the dust. RIP RWW, hope you find your fortune.

LobowraithLobowraith10 months ago

Are you going to finish your tale.

Lovin'it want more

ju8streadingju8streading7 months ago

hoping to see the next part

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Looks like the author has gone fully to his pay-to-read patreon site, with another 20 plus chapters of this story locked behind a pay wall along with some huge harry potter porn fan fiction. Oh well, another good story we'll never see the end of. As for comments about Tefler, yes, there are obvious similarities but this is much less in scope, but does seem to suffer from the same malady - it will never finish. Tefler is months behind in writing and more than likely will die without ever reaching the end.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perhaps there should be a rating system for readers to tell others the story is stalled.

That would also remove some of the value for authors listing incomplete series.

Reading something that hasn't been updated for a long time is a negative experience for literotica readers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The tale is finished, just behind a paywall at his patreon that you can find in his bio. They only used this site enough to rope people in to his paywall. Like IG models luring people to their OF. Still though, a well written decent story. Sad that's what he did, not for the art but for the money stream. It will never be finished here

parenthesisparenthesisabout 1 month ago

Damn. Another Tefler.

Pity.

Sorry guys. I'd rather spend my bucks on stories that have been completed. Baen Books comes to mind.

https://www.baen.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertWilsonWriting@RobertWilsonWriting
Please see my Patreon page for current progress on A Soldier For All Seasons (Chapter 12 now available) and even more stories. https://www.patreon.com/robwilsonwriting Welcome -- I'm an old school sci-fi author getting back in the game. I like the classic space opera books,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES